Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
The Succubus that lives in your closet! (Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:30 pm
In an old boarding house there is a secret living within the walls that all the tenets keep.... A very old secret that has always needed the tenets to survive.... Her name is Tetra and without you she will die...Enter only if you wish for this secret to survive another sunrise...And remember to leave your closet door open at night...

Name:Tetra

User Image

Bio:She lives in the walls of the boarding house and gets her strength from seducing the tenets.

(Note: No one sentence replies only good rp need apply))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 pm
((Can I join? I only do one-liners if I get writers black...))  

shadowXNyx

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:45 pm
Nyx the dark goddess
((Can I join? I only do one-liners if I get writers black...))

Yes you may just make your room and come up with a number for it and of course your profile. Um I'm trying to do this with Tetra being the only creature here so please make your character human ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:55 pm
Name: Nyx
User Image
Bio: Doesn't like to talk about it, nobody really does... She stays in room 13 and tries to avoid everyone else
((Please just ignore the pic being a demon...))  

shadowXNyx

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:01 pm
Okay now you can post if you want whilst we wait for a few more tenets lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 pm
I'm bored...  

shadowXNyx

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:20 pm
Nyx the dark goddess
I'm bored...

lol then post and I will too  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:27 pm
Name: Evet

Appearance

Bio: A quiet girl who takes refuge in room 15. She often has a habit of shying away from people.

(Hope adding the image like that is fine.)  

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

zerginfestor

7,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:31 pm
chaoskaye

Appearance
Bio: A quiet girl who takes refuge in room 15. She often has a habit of shying away from people.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:34 pm
zerginfestor
chaoskaye

Appearance

Sorry about having him quote, had to get my brother to fix it because Gaia hates me. sweatdrop  

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:41 pm
Tetra laid sleeping in the wall it was her own special sanctuary from the harsh world outside the walls. Her white hair covered her face and her tail barely twitched around as she snoozed waiting for the sun to set. Waiting for another chance to pay someone a visit. She was dreaming of letting her wings stretch out but she could only do that when she was at full strength. Her slender legs moved as she slowly started to wake from her deep slumber.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:43 pm
chaoskaye
zerginfestor
chaoskaye

Appearance

Sorry about having him quote, had to get my brother to fix it because Gaia hates me. sweatdrop

Its fine ^-^  

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:46 pm
Evet quietly walked through the hall of the boarding home, making her way to the fifteenth room, her room. Reaching into her pocket she retrieved her key, unlocking the room door she stepped inside with a sigh. "Finally home.." She murmured this to herself. Pulling her coat off, she hung it in her closet. She collapsed on her bed, happy she could finally rest after such a hectic day.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm
Tetra's eyes slowly opened revealing the pink beauties to the darkness of her tiny world. She yawned and moved her hair that draped over her slender body. Her eyes pierced the darkness and she smiled as she ran her hands over her practically naked form. "Oh I'm barely awake and I smell a meal." She smirked and hoped it was a female because the males gave her very little power. She sat up and crept through the walls and into the tiny crawlspace above the closet of the 15th room. She poked her head out and smiled as her horns missed the door. Her long legs stretched and her wings did too as her devilish tail wagged slowly behind her. "Oh she's cute and I'm sure I will get plenty of energy from her." She smiled and walked towards her, her high heels tapping the floor as she approached her.  

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:14 pm
Nyx passed the room slowly and silently, she heard something coming from inside I wonder what that is... Oh well, it's probably nothing... She walked to her room, collapsing on the bed "Another long day... I hate working..." She tried to fall asleep, but couldn't help wondering what the sound was coming from the other room, she looked around her room for a second before turning the lamp beside her bed off.
((My longest post ever...))  
Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces