Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Sightless Manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is this is the home of a noble. Leon is bound by blindness, though the manor does not betray it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rose was being pulled into a car by being dragged from the chains of her collar. She groaned in pain glaring at the guards "let off me !"she hissed. The guards tied her ankles and wrists as long as her wings too. Another guard get in after her and the driver started. The guards were holding her not that she could move she looked outside and saw they had reached a huge house. She widened her eyes...was that her new home? The car stopped and the guards pulled her out to wards the door. One knocked the door and waited  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:47 am
Irina96

User Image
Leon

At the sound of a knock on the door a servant came running down the stairs in the front hall. He pulled open the door and bowed to the guards, asking if Rose was the master's new slave. The servant fumbled as he tried to rush through the process, muttering about how he would be in so much trouble if he made a mistake. "Calm down," another servant whispered, a girl, whispered. "The master's coming!" The second slave scurried off quite suddenly, speeding away to return to her unfinished work. The first slave, however, spun around and bowed. "Master Leon," he said, sounding panicky, "the slave girl has arrived." Wordlessly a young man walked down the stairs of the entry hall, he was flanked by two female servants who seemed jittery and giggled. "Bring her in," Leon said calmly, his voice was hard, but it only made his two servant girls giggle even more.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:10 am
Rose looked at the guy curiosuly but she didn't forgot to glare at the servants. Those girls who were on his sides were very annoying...didn't they know they were just slaves to a guy who just wasn't care? She frowned but it sounded like a growl. A guard pushed her in making her kneel on the floor. She glared trying to get up but the guard was holding her there. Her collar tight. She glared trying to take it off but for once more..she failed. Finally she looked at the guy but not directly on the face. She had learnt to face the whip after such an attempt  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:01 am
Irina96

User Image
Leon

Leon stood silently, his face hardened at the sound of her knees hitting the floor. "Leave here," his words were firm and the order was clear. At the sound of the retreating footsteps of the guards and the slamming of the door, the grey-black haired man nodded to the first servant. "Tobias, let her up and get those ungodly chains off of her. That collar will be the next thing to go." The servant flinched away from him master, stuttering, "B-but sir!" "Just do it, Tobias, she's not an animal," Leon barked the order, leaving no room for argument. The servant, Tobias, did as he was told; helping Rose up and hastily removing the chains. The sound of the chains clanging to the floor echoed around the marble hall. With a sigh the master walked slowly down the stairs, when the servant girls tried to follow him, he waved them away. When he stood before Rose, Leon raised his hand and brushed it across her cheek. Bandages covered where his eyes had once been, betraying his blindness. Facts being facts, Leon could only see from the picture that his senses painted, the reason why he felt Rose's face, to learn what she looked like. It took a moment of fiddling that the young master managed to loosen the collar, but it wouldn't come off.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:00 pm
Rose heard him order for her chains to be removed but didn't dare to look up at his face. She looked at Tobias while he was releasing her wrists and ankles leaving a groan when the metal pulled her flesh making it bleed again. It was better than growing around the chains though. She kept her head down while her new Master came close to her. She got surprised when he touched her cheek like he was examining it. She wondered why but her question was soon aswered when she dared to lift her gaze and see his...eyes? no the only she saw was bandages covering them. So he was blind? That would explain the barbie girls so close to him...  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:06 am
Irina96

User Image
Leon

"Tobias," Leon ordered, his voice firm and hard like before. "Take her to be cleaned up, get some food into her, and take her to her room. And, Tobias, get rid of that confounded collar, it's not fitting of anyone who will be living in this household." The blind master turned, walking back towards the stairs. As he began to ascend them, he turn once more to face the servant and rose. "And for pity sake, get her some fresh clean clothing. What she wears now is not at all becoming to her, get her something more modest." Leon's commands for what the servant was to do were clear. Tobias, nodded, stuttering, "Right this way, please." The servant quivered and it was evident that he was afraid of the master.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:17 am
Rose heard him commanding and looked at her clothes...they had forced her to wear them in the shop,not that she really cared, but she followed Tobias looking at her new Master leaving the barbie girls giggling again. She decided she disliked them for good. They were way too....barbie. She looked around the house liking how simple but in the same time how rich it seemed. She looked at Tobias "what kind of Master is he?"she asked curious and wanting to learn everything she could about him  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:37 am
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

"Heh, he's a pretty cool guy," Tobias said, not even a hint of a stutter. Now that he wasn't around the guards or those stupid chicks that followed his master around, the servant straightened up to his full height, about six feet, and walked more boldly and with purpose. "Now, I know you're porbably wonder why I sound so different now. It's because that's just an act Leon and I put up. Oh, and pay no mind to those two girls who cling to the master like none other. Those are his nurse maids Leara and Sage, assigned to Leon by his father after the accident. Those two are the sign most annoying girls I have ever met." Tobias said, rolling his eyes, as they walked through the halls. "Ah, here we are," he announced as they came to a door down one of the corridors. Opening the doors, he lead the way into a large room. "This will be your room," the blond servant explained briefly. "Next, I'll take you to the bathhouse to be cleaned up."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:04 am

Rose raisen an eyebrow "how can Leon stand those idiotic barbie girls?"she asked "oh come on dude they look like they have came right out of the playboy mansion..."she groaned "and why do you two put up an act?"she asked but then she entered her room and widened her eyes "wow! Hey Tobias are you sure you didn't show me the wrong room?"she asked "no way a slave can sleep in a room like that!"she added amazed still  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:20 am
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

"Puts up with them?" Tobias laughed, raising an eyebrow. "You have no idea how much time he spends yelling about how annoying those to are." The blond haired slave stared into the room, leaning against the door frame. "That was my first reaction, too, but there's no mistake." The servant sighed, shrugging. "I don't know why he chose this room, but, hey, I'm not arguing. Sometimes I just don't get that guy," muttered the last sentence, staring at the ceiling. Tobias srugged though and pushed off the wall with his foot. "I'm ready to move on whenever you are."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:32 am
Rose laughed "yelling? ok the Master gains 3 points for that! and 5 more because he agrees they are annoying!"she said "and sure i'm ready to move on....how's your room?"she asked wondering if all o them -even the barbie girls- had rooms like this one . She looked at Tobias taking her eyes from her double-and super douper wow- bed not really wanting to...  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 am
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

"Eh, mine is about this nice, no where nearly as nice as Leon's. But, hey, he is the master," Tobias grinned, looking over at Rose. "Unfortunately, those those two barbie girls, as you call them, were given a room almost as large as the master's. Anyway, let's get going." The blond haired servant turned, walking out of the room. He walked down the corridors, working the hallways from memory. Thank goodness someone other that the barbie girls had decorate the manor, if they had it would be all white and pink! Of coarse, Leon hadn't always been blind and knew full well of their frightening ideas.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 am
Rose frowned at the last comment about the barbie girls "and i bet hey have destroyed the room by placing teddy bears amd hearts everywhere. And let's not talk about their lipsticks and stuff...i bet each one has more than fifty"she grinned evily "i can imagine their faces when they find out that Leon thinks they are annoying..hehe"she saidimagining the scene "and don't say that never happen because my reply will be 'i can always dream'"she grinned more and followed him wherever he was going  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:29 am
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

Tobias grinned, looking over his shoulder at Rose. It had been a while since he had been around a girl who wasn't a total and complete waste. How long had it been since anyone had come along and lightened this place up a bit? Not since the passing away of Leon's mother. Tobias walked ahead of Rose, leading the way through the labyrinth of passageways to the bathing room. "This is our next stop," he said opening the door, grabbing a towel, and tossing it at Rose. "I'll have one of the maids come down and bring you a change of close."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff