Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:41 am
Mari

User Image

She looked at Iona silently and nodded, looking back and splashing at Iro as he watched her again. "Sounds like I got Dad's looks then. I have a more.. I dunno... 'Bad-girl' look I guess. The scar doesn't help." She looked away, her fingers tracing the mark again as she lowered her gaze.

She smiled at Iona and splashed at her playfully. "Hey! I don't care who they are. I don't know 'em and I know you. So nyeh to them!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 am
Iona

Iona turned and smiled slightly at Mari. "If it's any consolation, I think you're beautiful, Mari. Your beauty is edgier than Aphrodite's, but... I like it." She blushed at having revealed her observations so easily and welcomed the distraction a splash fight brought. She splashed water back at Mari, giggling uncontrollably.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:13 am
Mari

User Image

Mari blushed and sank down, then shot water at Iona from her mouth before pouncing on her and ticking her fiercly. "I got ya!!"

She didn't want to think of loving someone else just to have them leave her too. The last thing she needed was another broken heart in her chest. Mari loved Saren more than anything, and she had been cast to the side faster than a dirty rag.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:58 pm
Iona

Iona shrieked with laughter when Mari tickled her, splashing the other girl in an attempt to get her to stop. Finally she gave up and backed into a corner, gripping the stone edge of the pool tightly. "I surrender! I surrender! Victory is yours!" Iona hadn't had this much fun in ages; she finally felt like she might be making a real friend.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:31 pm
Mari

User Image

Mari laughed and groped Iona quickly before sitting back in her seat, making a little flame band play on the tiles next to her as she faced them, her back to Iona. "In the land, of dirt and plaster.." She sang, her voice not exactly girlish, but rough and god for the song itself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:39 pm
Iona

Iona squeaked and slapped Mari's hands away gently, blushing and sitting there in her corner for a few minutes, just pouting. 'Geez... Do I need to write "Do Not Touch" on my chest?' After awhile, though, she began to notice Mari's singing and went back over to sit near her. She tapped her fingers on the tile with the beat, listening to get the melody and rhythm before humming a soft harmony along with Mari.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:55 pm
Mari

User Image

Mari smiled at Iona and then crafted the fire into a lyre, something she would remember, and handed it to her. "Here. Don't worry, the fire won't burn you unless I want it to. Remember, it's made from me so I control it." She said and created a small hand drum, tapping out a beat.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:48 pm
Iona

Iona shied away from the flaming lyre at first, but finally took it after Mari reassured her that she would not burn. To her surprise, the fiery instrument felt pleasantly warm, and otherwise just like a plain lyre. She plucked the strings a few times to get the feel of it, then began to strum a simple melody in time with Mari's drumming.

After several minutes, Iona looked back up at Mari curiously. "You really like music, don't you Mari?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 pm
Mari

User Image

Mari looked at her and tilted her head, then nodded. "Well, I have to have music on a lot. Not really sure why, but I need music. Dad doesn't really have a huge thing for it, though he does enjoy it. So, it might be from Mom?" She allowed the lyre and drum for fade away, until she was left fiddling with a bit of fire on her fingers. "I don't know much about her though. Dad and Seph took care of me, but I always wondered what she was like. If she would have been better than Speh, or worse. I mean, Persephone is a great step-mom, but I wish I knew my mom." She admitted.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:35 pm
Iona

Iona sighed and set aside the lyre. "The only things I know of Aphrodite, I know from her treatment of my mother... There's a story in one of the scrolls I used to own about her enmity with my mother Psyche."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 pm
Mari

User Image

Mari snarled wordlessly and sighed. "Guess I'm better off then. Hey, Iona? Do you want to stay with me in my bed. Nothing funny, I just understand a lot more of the modern world and I don't want someone hurting you." She explained, her hand once again going to the scar, and remembering very briefly the screams Persephone voiced, how it had sounded almost as if the blade had been upon her own skin instead of hers. "Trust me, even as a Goddess, being mortal means pain that hurts on many levels. Things that the average god doesn't understand."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
Iona blushed and nodded slowly. "O-Okay." She bit her lip and then opened her mouth to ask Mari something that had been weighing on her mind since Tyrinus brought it up, but closed her mouth again before saying a word. She'd lost her nerve to ask.

"Mari... Thank you for doing all this. I know... I know that you're only staying with me because Nanny asked you to, but... I'm still very grateful," she admitted, blushing again. Not because of actual bashfulness, but because her pride was reluctant to let her voice so much gratitude.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:53 am
Mari

User Image

Mari gave Iona a sharp look and blew her a raspberry. "Shuddap. I'm protecting you not only from a blood oath, but because us Godlings gotta stick together. Hey, let's get out." She said and grabbed both their towels before throwing water once more at Iro. "No peeking Iro! Or I swear that Leirivious will lick you to undeath!" she said and heard him snigger before rushing off.

She wrapped the towel around her own body then got out, brusing back the rainbow bangs and winking at Iona playfully. "Besides, I gotta keep those frisky ghosts from sneeking a peek at those extra joyful joy orbs."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:08 am
User Image
Iona blushed and got out of the pool quickly, covering herself as best she could with the towel. She felt much better once she had retrieved her clothes from the metal box room and was fully dressed. "So, we are sleeping here tonight? Will Tyrinus and Leirivious be okay in that cave?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:19 am
Mari

User Image

Mari shrugged as she threw the messenger bag on, pulling up the hood on her jacket before handing Iona a spare that was the same blue as her hair. "Well, I usually would just camp out, but if you want a soft pillow, camping isn't an option." She said as she wrapped her arm around the other girl and walked out the doors, waving at the girls and giving them a polite good-bye.

When they were near the others, she felt the air sizzle and she growled, knowing who it was. Several bodies of samurai long dead rose from the earth silently, pulling out their weapons to defend the girls, standing in front of them. "Unlce Zeus? What is it? I know you never saw me, but I know of you. I am not afrid, but you are scaring Iona." Mari said in a low snarl, fire gathering on her body.

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff