PC gaming vs Console gaming

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mord Alushar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:13 pm
I for one am for PCs <3
I grew up using a console but when my boyfriend introduced me to computer gaming, I was sold for life.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:20 pm
I love them both equally~  

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:48 pm
Kinda depends on the game to me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:50 pm
The controls are so much easier on the PC, I love it. I can actually hit things in a shooter-- imagine!!
That being said, I didn't really grow up with any videogames. I had a gameboy colour and later a gameboy advance and that was pretty much it. Never had much of a chance to try real console gaming.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Chocolate Delicacy

Distinct Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:10 pm
For me it's console gaming but then again The only games I play on my PC are The Sims 2&3, so maybe if I played more games on it I'd probably come to like it as much as console gaming.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:57 pm
It really depends on the game. I grew up with both PC games and consoles from way back when the hottest technology on the market was Super Nintendo and Tandy computers. (I'm old emo )

For FPS (first person shooter) games like Portal or Dead Space, etc, It's better to play on a PC because you just have to point and click with your mouse. I absolutely suck at FPS games on consoles unless it has and auto target feature.

For complex RPGs (role-play games) like Assassin's Creed, Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Fable, etc, then Consoles are the way to go. Even something like WoW would be much better suited for a console because of all the keys you have to memorize. x_X For instance I played Might and Magic on both a computer and the PS1 and it was far more comfortable and enjoyable on the PlayStation.  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mord Alushar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:00 pm
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
The controls are so much easier on the PC, I love it. I can actually hit things in a shooter-- imagine!!
That being said, I didn't really grow up with any videogames. I had a gameboy colour and later a gameboy advance and that was pretty much it. Never had much of a chance to try real console gaming.

lol first person shooters were originally formatted for the PC. Its so easy with the mouse because you can bind so many actions into the mouse and all you have to do is point with it and left click XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:14 am
PC please. I don't have money for console. crying
Also, cheating is easier PPPx

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

Cinna Feather

Shirtless Lover

5,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:16 am
I love both PC games and consle games ( I love me xbox xp ). I prefer using a consle because my computer can get really laggy and slow, but I like using my PC games because it's easier to cheat, and you can find some really cool stuff for it on the web (Like oblivion mods whee )  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games