Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Me and my best friend ? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infinitiii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:43 pm
Hihihih c: The first person who posts will be the one to by my 1x1 roleplay buddy o w o' and private message me your skeleton with the following ;
an anime picture
the name of your charater
the age of your character
a short bio :3
you must be literate.
heres my skele :
xxxxx
name: Mina Hirukawa
short bio: Mina lives alone because she cannot stand her family. She has a best friend and shes in love with her. Mina has been a lesbian almost her whole life. Shes never once liked a boy. Shes always liked girls, went out with girls, and kissed girls. Mina is quite popular in school and gets love letters/notes from both boys and girls but she doesn't accept their confessions, the only girl she sees is her best friend. Does her best friend like her back?
(Once the RP gets a little ... hot and intense (; we'll take it to pm's :3 )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image
Em Kouno
Em has considered herself straight her entire life. She's never dated a girl, never kissed a girl. Em has always been popular by proxy, being Mina's best friend. She's starting to have more than platonic feelings for her best friend and doesn't know what to make of it. She doubts Mina will ever see her as more than her dorky sidekick though.  

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

infinitiii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:41 pm
ooc: accepted. do you mind going first? :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 pm
infinitiii
ooc: accepted. do you mind going first? :3

((ooc: of course not :3 Sorry it took me so long to reply))

Em slammed the door of her car with more force than necessary. Muttering about her car battery and her car insurance company, she made her way across the parking lot. As the first bell - or could it have been the second - rung, Em doubled her pace.

"Damnit," she muttered, slightly out of breath as she reached the lockers. After a few minutes of fumbling with the lock, she slammed her fist against the door. Looks like it was detention again.  

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

infinitiii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:03 am
(oh gosh, didn't know you replied I'm so sorry D: )

Mina got out of her mustang convertible and walked to her first class that she had with Em, math. She only loved it because she could spend it with Em. But most the time Mina and Em ditched first period and hung out in the courtyard where no one would see them. Mina decided to skip today and texted Em to meet her in the courtyard. Maybe Mina and Em would just go to Mina's house for the day. Mina waited at the courtyard, her jeans hugged her butt, and her purple v-neck showed some of her breasts. Her breasts bounced with each step. She was wearing her light-ish purple vans. She sat down at one of the stone tables and started up at the sun. Her light brown hair flowing in the wind. She was wearing a purple flower hair pin. Mina was a model once but she quit because she had no time with Em, but Em didn't know that she quit because of her. Mina loved Em too much to tell her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:32 pm
infinitiii

Em let out a sigh of relief when she got Mina's text. Not showing up was, in her opinion, better than being late. Slinging her backpack over her shoulder, she made her way to the courtyard. She carefully ducked away from teachers. This early in the day teachers wouldn't hesitate to dress code her for her the length of her skirt. And then she would miss Mina ... Em blushed slightly at the thought of Mina. "Cut it out," she murmmered to herself. Mina went for the pretty popular girls, not the dorky punk sidekick types. Em turned the corner and saw Mina in the courtyard. She slipped through the door and waved, "What's up?" No mater how hard she tried she couldn't help but lower her eyes to Mina's chest.  

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

infinitiii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:45 pm
The_Pretend_Nut

"Hey!" Mina smiled as she gave Em a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I missed you. We didn't talk that much this week." Mina sighed. Mina was going to ask Em out today. No matter what. "Em, I have to ask you something really important." Mina said as she smiled and looked at Em straight in the eye. "Will you go out with me?" Mina smiled as she hugged Em and their breasts pressed together. "I love you with all my heart." Mina whispered to Em. "I always have. you mean more than the world to me." Mina said as she pulled back enough to see Em's face. Mina leaned in, planted a firm, romantic, and intense kiss on Em's lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 pm
infinitiii

Em's eyes flew open in shock at Mina's confession, but she quickly recovered, kissing Mina back. Her eyes fell closed as she tried to make sense of what was happening. "Why now?" she asked when they pulled away, "When did this ..." Warily, Em grabbed Mina's hand. Was this some sort of prank? In all honest, she was waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come jumping from the bushes.  

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

infinitiii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:28 pm
The_Pretend_Nut

"Always. I've always loved you Em." Mina grinned. "Come on, lets go to my house we can talk more there." Mina said as she lead Em into the parking lot where her car was. She got inside and waited for Em to get inside too. When she did, Mina drove to her own house and got out of the car with Em, and locked the car. She unlocked the door and pulled Em inside gently and closed and locked the door behind them. Mina walked into the living room of her huge house and drank some water and sat down on the couch and motioned Em to come over too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:23 pm
infinitiii

Em was silent on the drive to Mina's house, trying to translate her thoughts. She walked into Em's house and immediately went to the bathroom, desperate to freshen herself up more than she did for school. After a few minutes of nitpicking at her hair, she walked back out into the living room. Mina motioned for her to sit at the couch with her, and she did. She shuffled awkwardly, messing with the hem of her skirt.  

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

infinitiii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:33 pm
The_Pretend_Nut

"Don't be nervous. I'm not going to rape you....unless you would want me to, which wouldn't be rape anymore." Mina grinned as she grabbed Em's hand and pulled Em into her lap. She put her arms around Em's waist. "Hmm. Your so cute." Mina grinned as she looked up at her and realized Em was blushing. Mina laid her down on the couch and got on top of her. Their breasts pressed together as Mina laid down on top of Em and smirked. She started to move up and down, pressing them together, and their nipples rubbing against one another.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:49 pm
infinitiii

Em relaxed slightly and allowed herself to be pulled into her best friend's lap. Was that what they were anymore? Em leaned forward and brushed her lips against her friend, blushing deeply. As she was maneuvered onto the couch, she relaxed almost completely. She was still blushing madly, even as she hiked her leg up around Mina's hip. Again, she pressed her lips against Mina's.  

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

infinitiii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:57 pm
The_Pretend_Nut

"Don't worry, your getting the hang of it." Mina smirked as she kissed Em deeply and pulled away only when she was out of breath. Mina groped Em's right breast and pulled on the n****e of her left one. Mina grinned as she looked up at Em looking at her blush Mina just got more turned on than ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:04 pm
infinitiii

"Crap," Em murmured, burying her head in Mina's hair. She wiggled slightly underneath her, pressing her hips into hers. One hand pulled Mina into another passionate kiss, while the other started pulling at the bottom of her own t-shirt. Em stopped halfway though, not wanting to distract her from things she was doing with her hands.  

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
RP 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items