Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Darius' Scary Place Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:03 pm
Yeah, it's all scary and junk. Sort of. It's mostly just a gothic like mansion because it was built so long ago. And he hasn't tried to rebuild anything. Only the interior seems perfectly safe and brand new.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm
There was a knock at the door of the large forbidding mansion. Two men, whose eyes betrayed their fear, stood on either side of a taller, more muscular male. He was scarred and tattooed and had a stoic expression on his face. "I hope this guy answers fast." the bigger of the two men whined.
"Yeah it's bad enough that we gotta deal with this monster, but this place is creepy." The smaller mumbled. Their package just chuckled at their lily livered utterances.  

Varren Markov

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

The door swung open in a matter of seconds, a serious looking man standing in the doorway. His expression was grim as he glared at the two guards. He seemed almost irritated with them, though there would have been nothing to be angry about at all. "Yes?" he spoke in a gruff, riled voice. Rubbing at his hair he seemed to move his gaze to the man in between finally. An eyebrow raised as his lips raised into a smile slightly.

[[OOC: ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image Griffin's eyes betrayed no emotion as he looked over the man that was to be his new master. The smaller man held out a piece of paper for the home owner to sign and the larger gave Griffin a timid push forward.  

Varren Markov

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Without taking his gaze away from Griffin Darius reached out and took the paper. Taking out a pen he glanced down at the paper, reading it quickly. He signed the paper just as quickly and handed it back. "Now you may go." He kind of ushered Griffin in the house as he glared at the guards. They would die soon enough so he wouldn't toy with them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image Griffin stepped inside and settled against the wall. He looked around curiously, wondering what the man who now owned him would be like, and what he would expect of him. He doubted it would be anything he couldn't handle, but there were always those that would keep trying till they could find something of that like.  

Varren Markov

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Once the door was securely shut Darius turned around to face his new slave. He tilted his head back slightly as he examined the man. Just staring at the man intrigued him. The reason for his amusement was very simple. Darius didn't need a slave, but he did have those two. This man, however, was one of those few who were talked about in stories. It wasn't as rare these days, thanks to all the technology, but this man was able to evade him, Death. It was a curious case. "You will call me Darius, and Darius only. What is your name?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image Griffin turned to face the man who owned him. "My name is Griffin Leere." he said. "A pleasure to meet you Darius." He wondered how the man would take him acting like this was a casual social call, when it was obvious it wasn't. His master certainly was intriguing, he had a beautiful face, but it was the mystery behind his eyes that really drew the dragonblooded male in.  

Varren Markov

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

The way the male, Griffin, spoke to him didn't seem to arouse any irritation from Darius at all. In fact it seemed to almost please him. He wasn't quite interested in being some kind of strict master who was over-dominating. In fact, he probably cared less what this man did. Griffin's presence was the only thing that he wanted.

"Griffin. It seems fitting enough." He motioned for him to follow as he began to head towards a staircase down the hall. "You will be considered a guest in my home, though you may not just leave. As obvious as it may seem, I'm still letting you know. If I request something from you I expect you to oblige as well. Reasonable enough?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image Griffin shrugged and followed him through the house. A few tasks here and there were of little concern. If he was merely to be treated as a permanent house guest, it bothered him little. Though he couldn't help but wonder what exactly Darius' reason for purchasing him was. "I see no reason to protest those conditions." he said calmly. In fact it would seem downright foolish to protest such a favorable situation. Other slaves had far worse luck.  

Varren Markov

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius glanced back at Griffin as he headed up the staircase and gave a slight nod. "You'd be the first to think that way. Of course it's been so long since I last had a slave..." Her pondered to himself for a moment before he stepped onto the second level floor. He moved closer to the side so he could gesture down the hall.

"Most of these doors are to extra bedrooms. You can choose which one you want. If you go to the end of the hall and turn left there will be storing closets and some exciting rooms like a library or a music room. If you turn right there will be only two doors, in which they belong to two other creatures that live here. Never enter their rooms. You will never see them. You will never hear them. Never think of them. Never speak to them. Unless I say it is allowed.

"Across from those doors will be another stairwell. It will lead to the attic, in which I made into my room. A simple knock will do before you enter."

[[OOC: Lol it's getting long... Just kick me if I do this again. xD ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:53 am
User Image "I'm a practical man." he said with small nod. "May I ask what they are? Or is it dangerous to know even that?" he asked. If the answer was no or that he wasn't going to tell him, Griffin was more than happy to live with it. Curiosity did strike him from time to time, as it might any being.
His mind shifted to which room he would pick. It would have to have a big bed that was for certain.

((I have no problem with length at all. You just post what you have to get out. Whatever creativity screams for you to post. n.n))  

Varren Markov

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius couldn't help but flash a quick grin to Griffin. "That's a good question, 'What are they?'" It was strange to ponder that question, in fact if he thought too hard he got angry. No one has been able to tell him what they were, and since they didn't like to speak they wouldn't tell him either. Though he doubted they knew themselves. Those creatures couldn't remember anything past him finding them.

Clearing his throat Darius began to walk down the hall. "I'll show you the bigger rooms if you'd like. Unless you'd like a smaller room...?" He almost scoffed but didn't as he continued walking. He knew this mans kind by the way he carried himself. "I like to keep my house looking nice, whether or not nobody really sees it."

[[OOC: I'm kind of used to this character having longer posts... o:]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image Griffin shook his head. So Darius didn't even know what they were. That would be interesting. He just hoped they didn't have a habit of nibbling. "As long as I have a big enough bed the size of the room it's in doesn't really matter." he said. He just wanted to feel small again, not the gigantic beast he seemed to be on those tiny cots in the slaver's headquarters.  

Varren Markov

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius nodded to Griffin as he moved slightly quicker down the hall. "Don't worry about that, the beds could probably fit more than 15 people if anyone dared to try to squeeze." Of course he couldn't quite say that he knew from experience, though the details were more gruesome than anyone has ever liked to be told. Once he made it to the last door on the left he stopped and opened it up. It was quite a large room and it was just as extravagant as Darius made the rest of his home. "This can be your room, it is the largest bedroom aside from mine."

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces