Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
New :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melpomene the Strange

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:03 pm
The name is Sariah, I am 18, and I am excited to meet other members of the guild emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:53 pm
heart Ello heart

The_Pretend_Nut

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 pm
YO!
I propose to you a question!
If you have breakfast for dinner, is it still breakfast!?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:10 pm
Alicia_Atroce
YO!

Absolutely! Breakfast is literally "break-fast" because you were fasting from the night before. Soo between lunch and dinner, or breakfast and dinner if you don't like to many meals, you are "fasting" in a really weak and halfassed kind of way. So breakfast for dinner is...Brinner smile

Melpomene the Strange

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:15 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
YO!

Absolutely! Breakfast is literally "break-fast" because you were fasting from the night before. Soo between lunch and dinner, or breakfast and dinner if you don't like to many meals, you are "fasting" in a really weak and halfassed kind of way. So breakfast for dinner is...Brinner smile

Hmmm, interesting answer... interesting...
I was thinking along the lines of Dine-fast if you get what I mean =D!
However, if you were to eat dinner at midnight, then it technically means your having breakfast because it's already morning; however, it couldn't be considered as breakfast cause it's also night time! If you have cereal, that's a whole different matter because then it'd be all out breakfast ;o
Confusing ain't it lmao~
So how's ya?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:29 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
YO!

However, if you were to eat dinner at midnight, then it technically means your having breakfast because it's already morning; however, it couldn't be considered as breakfast cause it's also night time! If you have cereal, that's a whole different matter because then it'd be all out breakfast ;o
Confusing ain't it lmao~
So how's ya?

Peachy-keen, Jelly Bean. I remembered I had a Gaia about two weeks ago and it was like I had a whole new world available to me. How are you?

Melpomene the Strange

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:32 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
YO!

Confusing ain't it lmao~
So how's ya?

Peachy-keen, Jelly Bean. I remembered I had a Gaia about two weeks ago and it was like I had a whole new world available to me. How are you?

Hmmm, pretty ok. Trying to talk to people, watch youtube, read fanfics, and avoid hw all together ;D!
And you're new to gaia? I didn't know that =o
You should get into avi designing lol it's one of the best things about gaia~ Mainly cause dressup is fun @_@!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:38 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
YO!

Confusing ain't it lmao~
So how's ya?

Hmmm, pretty ok. Trying to talk to people, watch youtube, read fanfics, and avoid hw all together ;D!
You should get into avi designing lol it's one of the best things about gaia~ Mainly cause dressup is fun @_@!!

I'm not technically new, I made this account over a year ago and the got swept up in school and forgot all about it. I also had one in middle school, but that one got hacked emotion_donotwant
As for the Avi goodness, I am pining for that adorable Wendy dress, I literally got 18 Neverland things and not one turned out to be it sad

Melpomene the Strange

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:46 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
YO!

Confusing ain't it lmao~
So how's ya?

I'm not technically new, I made this account over a year ago and the got swept up in school and forgot all about it. I also had one in middle school, but that one got hacked emotion_donotwant
As for the Avi goodness, I am pining for that adorable Wendy dress, I literally got 18 Neverland things and not one turned out to be it sad

I see I see. So you're a new/old user o3o...
And I wouldn't trust the chance items for a specific item...
You would have like a 1% chance to get the item >.>...
What you should do~ is use the chance items to get gold! Then buy the item that you want or else just opening the chances might give you items work like 5k.. then it's like ugggh why!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:48 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Confusing ain't it lmao~
So how's ya?

What you should do~ is use the chance items to get gold! Then buy the item that you want or else just opening the chances might give you items work like 5k.. then it's like ugggh why!

I'm still within the GCash one week no selling items bought with said cash time frame, so i am stuck with "special" Items that I suuuuuuper do not want.

Melpomene the Strange

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:58 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Confusing ain't it lmao~
So how's ya?

I'm still within the GCash one week no selling items bought with said cash time frame, so i am stuck with "special" Items that I suuuuuuper do not want.

Ouch o_o...
This is why I do the offers lmao~ It doesn't matter when you get teh gcash, there's no wait time ;D! Though you might get viruses... that's the only bad part!
Btw what kind of items you got? any good ones =x?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:18 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Ouch o_o...
This is why I do the offers lmao~ It doesn't matter when you get teh gcash, there's no wait time ;D! Though you might get viruses... that's the only bad part!

I have

-Good Witch
-Wampus Cat

-Medusa x2
-Stitched Heart Lantern

-Bright Kiss
-Prince Dashing

-Lunarian's Cape
-Antoinette Wig (BS!)

-Vigilant Lost Boy
-Sultry Heart Lantern

-Princess Bird
-Amateratsu's Cape

-Super Brawler Bash
-Serpent's Charm

-Princess Discord
-Star Lantern

-Sleepytime Cotton Bed x2
-Unflattering Ducks

And I just found out I can't take something off the market, so now I am losing my Rainbow Jubilee unless I can convince someone to buy it and trade it back to me :p

Melpomene the Strange

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:20 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Ouch o_o...

I have

-Good Witch
-Wampus Cat

-Medusa x2
-Stitched Heart Lantern

-Bright Kiss
-Prince Dashing

-Lunarian's Cape
-Antoinette Wig (BS!)

-Vigilant Lost Boy
-Sultry Heart Lantern

-Princess Bird
-Amateratsu's Cape

-Super Brawler Bash
-Serpent's Charm

-Princess Discord
-Star Lantern

-Unflattering Ducks

And I just found out I can't take something off the market, so now I am losing my Rainbow Jubilee unless I can convince someone to buy it and trade it back to me :p

I meant the items you got from the chance o_o...
That and you can take stuff off teh market >.-
Just go to my store then click the cancel buttom and type in your pass then viola o-o...
Unless it's glitched =.=... then you bug the adims!!! >;D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:22 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Ouch o_o...

I have

-Good Witch
-Wampus Cat

-Medusa x2
-Stitched Heart Lantern

-Bright Kiss
-Prince Dashing

-Lunarian's Cape
-Antoinette Wig (BS!)

-Vigilant Lost Boy
-Sultry Heart Lantern

-Princess Bird
-Amateratsu's Cape

-Super Brawler Bash
-Serpent's Charm

-Princess Discord
-Star Lantern

-Unflattering Ducks

Just go to my store then click the cancel buttom and type in your pass then viola o-o...

These are the things I got from the chance...
And I tried that.

Melpomene the Strange

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:35 pm
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce
Melpomene the Strange
Alicia_Atroce

Ouch o_o...

I have

-Good Witch
-Wampus Cat

-Medusa x2
-Stitched Heart Lantern

-Bright Kiss
-Prince Dashing

-Lunarian's Cape
-Antoinette Wig (BS!)

-Vigilant Lost Boy
-Sultry Heart Lantern

-Princess Bird
-Amateratsu's Cape

-Super Brawler Bash
-Serpent's Charm

-Princess Discord
-Star Lantern

-Unflattering Ducks

These are the things I got from the chance...
And I tried that.

You got all that from chances? Damn~! How many did you get o_O!?
That and I'd go bug the admins cause this is in their jurisdiction =x That and it's really fun to bug them for little things. ;D
What ya doing now? Wait you in college right o_o?  
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff