Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Xinzy's House of Music Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:41 pm
His house is only two stories but it is still very large in size. There are over 100 different rooms, all of which are quite spacious and well decorated, and only a third of them being some type of music room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:44 pm
Sir William Henry llXUser Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am the caged bird who sings..

A cage shaped like a birds cage only bigger and covered in a black cloth was wheeled by two guards to the steps where it stopped. "Pheh boss had to make us put him in this damn heavy cage, why couldn't we of just dragged him out here and let him burn.."The guard grumbled as he wiped the sweat from his brow. "If we did that then we wouldn't get paid."The other guard muttered. "Who gives a s**t?!""The boss does..""Well I don't, hell once I get enough money I'm blowing this joint and getting a different job." Above the constant shouting and profanity came a voice from inside the cage, it was singing a slow soft tune that made the guards stop their noise and look to the cage. The guard, whom had been the one complaining so much, kicked the cage. "Oi shut up in there you freak!"He shouted. The other guard only rolled his eyes and walked to the front door and swiftly knocked on it. Suddenly a hand shot out from the cage and grabbed hold of the guards neck, "I don't recall such words so profane being put in the nice category of the English language.."Spoke the inhabitant in the cage. AS the sun bore down on the man hands some of the skin began to burn and before anymore harm could be put unto it he pulled his hand back inside, letting go of the guard.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image

Xinzy was in his room napping away like he usually did at this time. That was if he didn't feel like playing any one of his instruments at the time. However he wasn't a deep sleeper, and the echo from the knocking roused him in seconds. He shuffled groggily around his room trying to find some clothes to put on. Grumbling he pulled on some pants and, after not being able to button up his shirt, just left it unbuttoned and hanging loose on himself. Finally he made his way downstairs and to the front door. He opened the door while he yawned and scratched his head. "Yes? May I help you two?"

(Don't worry I'll make it prettier later... xD )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:19 pm

The guard looked up at Xinzy, "Mr. Xinzy? We broguth your slave."He said, motioning to the cage behind him with a nod of his head. The other guard whom had been scared by the sudden threat from the man inside the cage, was now trying to find a way to get back at the man wihtout him knowing. "Tsk tsk.. You really should grow up. your not going to be able to get in."Said the man in a taunting voice that was like silk. "Stop screwing with him."The guard growled before turning back to Xinzy.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image

Xinzy dropped his hands to his sides and leaned against the door frame, eying the guards for a moment before speaking. "Yeah, that's me." At the mention of slave he instantly perked up. His new toy had finally arrived. His eyes were drawn to the cage with the black covering. He made a face as he bent over and reached down to lift it a bit. He stopped before touching it and, hesitating, pulled back, thinking that it probably wasn't a good time yet. "Hey, why is he in a cage like this?" Sadly Xinzy was a very lazy person and hadn't bothered to read anything about his slave at all. He didn't even know his name, what his collar and charms meant, or even his bio. He could have been some blood thirsty creature and he would never know until it was too late. "You mind bringing him in for me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:15 pm

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. This man is a partial danger and well isn't very peachy in the sun."The guard said as he fished around in his jacket pocket and pulled out some paers. "Here these are files on the salve, medical, previous masters and what not." The other guard pushed the cage up a little more thne stepped back when the cage door suddenly flew open and out stepped the man, pulling the black cloth along wiht him off the cage and wrapping it around himself. []i"Do not believe a word these men say for they speak not the truth. I pose no threat to anyone and will do no harm."The man spoke, visibly smiling.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image

Being the way he was, Xinzy didn't care or think anything of what the guards were telling him, or handing him for that matter. He was too laid back for that. He accepted the papers and tried reading over it. However he was distracted as the blur of the man broke from the cage and stood before him. He lowered the papers and looked up to the man. He couldn't help but give a light whistle. "Wow, you are really tall. I wasn't expecting that..." He gave the man a cheeky grin as he threw the papers behind him, crossing his hands again and shrugging. "Hey, if you kill me then you kill me, no biggy. I mean it's obviously not nice but what can I do once I'm dead? Now, is there anything else you need of me or can I just take my slave inside?" Xinzy turned to the guards as he finished speaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:40 am

The guard shook his head, "No.. If you have any problems contact us." The guard turned and left helping the other guard with pushing the coverless birds cage away. "Might we hurry inside?"The man asked, staring down at Xinzy. "The sun is quite hot againt this cover. He walked over to the door and waitd, not wanting to intrude into his masters house on the first day.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

Xinzy watched the guards push the cage away before he turned his attention back to the extremely tall man. He seemed almost an entire foot taller than him. "Of course you can go inside." He opened the door wider and stepped out of the way, gesturing for the man to come inside. "If it's so hot then why don't you take it off? But I guess it doesn't matter." He shook his head and smiled. "By the way my name is Xinzy, if you didn't catch the guard saying it. What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:45 pm

The man quickly stepped inside, lowering his head some so it wouldn't hit the top of it. The cloth was thrown from his shoulder and neatly longed on the couch in the room. []i"It is a pleasure to meet you Mz. Xinzy."The man said turning to Xinzy and givign a formal bow. The man was clad in a pressed black suit, in a mix of a butlers suit and what one man would wear to an orchestra concert or an opera. []i"I am Sir William Henry the eigth, but you may call me William."  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

Xinzy watched as the cloth seemed to land perfectly on the couch. A brow raised for a moment before he turned to look at the man. He seemed so formal and perfect, almost completely opposite from himself. He wore slacks and a white button-up shirt, both worn messily. Plus he was apparently too casual. "You sound like your a prince or something. Cool. It's, uh, nice to meet you too..." He scratched the back of his head and watched William curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:34 pm

William chuckled softly, "I am no prince, but I did come form a rather grand family."He spoked. He saw the nervousness Xinzy was expressing ans sighed, []i"My apologies if I am being too formal. It can't be helped for me."  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

"Oh, that's not really the problem at all. I don't really mind, but I don't think I have ever met someone so formal. It's a bit strange but I'll get used to it eventually." Xinzy cleared his throat and turned around. "Alright, well let me give you a tour of the house. I don't want you getting lost or something." He chuckled and proceeded to head out of the living room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:23 pm

William smiled as he followed behind Xinzy, his eyes wandered about the areas thye went to and every once in a whiel he would glance at Xinzy; taking note of anything he could without asking or saying anything. William stoppedi n one hallway to admire something on the wall before he continued to follow Xinzy. "You have a wonderful house."He said.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

As they both moved through the empty but grandeur house Xinzy would point out every room. Of course he was completely oblivious to the scrutinizing glances from William. Instead he concentrated on his little tour. He would describe each room in detail and what he usually used it for. Most of the rooms were nothing but bedrooms, lounges, bathrooms, supply closets, and study rooms. There was however a large game room and an even larger library. The first floor also included the kitchen.

They hadn't reached the second floor yet but that didn't deter Xinzy. He would simply do it another day, but for now he was kind of tired. Luckily William stopped to look at a painting, one that he very much liked himself. "Thanks, I like to live in style, no matter how my attitude seems." Xinzy chuckled and glanced back at William. "Well, I think I'm done for today. Is there anything you'd like to have or know now?"

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff