Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:24 am
Related roleplays:
City of the Damned
City of the Jolly

User Image

Ladies and gentlemen
Boys and ghouls
Step right up
Behind this curtain lies a ghastly concoction of delight, horror, fantasy and terror
Your every wish is our command, your every whimsical desire brought to life
But I’m warning you, there’s always a price
Welcome to the greatest show unearthed!

Carnaval des Damnés

It’s been years since anyone’s heard of the odd little town of Damné, but its ‘little’ horrors continued. Of course, their mayor had gotten rather bored and decided to move on, taking his leave. He didn’t leave alone of course, some chosen had gone with him to go off and see the world, in a traveling carnival while some had stayed behind to tend to the town and beckon people to their demise. Instead of ‘hiding’ their true selves, they decided to showcase it to the world, in a fair of freaks, a display of demons, manifestation of monsters, came the Carnaval des Damné after their charming little home. Thanks to the vampire’s abilities to veil a mist like they had done to Damné, all the humans have the sudden urge to enter the hauntingly enchanting carnival and the want to never, ever leave....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:31 am
Les Règles

~Follow Gaia ToS, not too hard, eh?
~Be at least semi-lit! No txt talk, kay?
~Apparently now, I really don’t give a f**k about limits and blah blah blah stuff. Just no cybering if it gets to that point, okay? I want this to be more horror or whatever rather than romance. (Gotta get away from my shojo-ish side. >_< )
~This is a Halloween roleplay, so no cutesy witches and beach boy werewolves! Key words: dark, seductive, sexy, evil, psychotic, creepy, scary, "different"(I'll be the judge of this)
~Think "Cirque du Freak" by Darren Shan!
~Ugh, I dunno, flabberdoodles? *hint hint*
~Try to make each character's race unique, it wouldn't be so special if there were 32 vampires, 8 werewolves, and 2 witches. Mix it up!
~This roleplay will last only around the halloween season for spirits. I'll bring it back once it's that time of the year again.
~Try not to quote, it just annoys the hell out of me somehow.
~Lable the PM's "Carnaval des Damnes"

I have the right to add and remove rules, so watch out!

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:36 am
The Damne Workers

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--[Quote or something they’d say]--[/size][/i]
[size=11][b]☽ Don’t make me repeat myself ☾[/b]
[Name]
[b]☽ Looks can be deceiving ☾[/b]
[Age appears to be]
[b]☽ Don’t tell me to act my age! ☾[/b]
[Real age]
[b]☽ I feel so special ☾[/b]
[Race]
[b]☽ I need a life too ☾[/b]
[Occupation]
[b]☽ Who's acting? ☾[/b]
[Personality]
[b]☽ Let me teach you a little history ☾[/b]
[Bio]
[b]☽ My treat ♥ ☾[/b]
[Favorite ‘snack’ (ex: humans, human’s blood, brains, etc…:3)]
[b]☽ I could just die over these ☾[/b]
[Likes; at least 3]
[b]☽ Keep these foul objects away! ☾[/b]
[Dislikes; at least 2]
[b]☽ The mirror is broken but I still see the monster ☾[/b]
[Appearance]
[b]☽ What else is there to know? ☾[/b]
[other info]
[b]☽ The puppeteer ☾[/b]
[Username]
[/size][/color][/align]

--[ “I need to calculate what creates my own madness” ]--
☽ Don’t make me repeat myself ☾
[ Dr. J(ay) Umada ]
☽ Looks can be deceiving ☾
[ 32 ]
☽ Don’t tell me to act my age! ☾
[ 62 ]
☽ I feel so special ☾
[ Cyborg ]
☽ I need a life too ☾
[ First-aid tent and ironically, the ‘Fun House’ ]
☽ Who's acting? ☾
[ Words to those he’s made a first impression on would describe him as an arrogant, selfish, b*****d who cares about nobody but himself. Those who actually DO know him would say the same except for that he actually cares about people, but is just annoyed at how his work is never finished. Very blunt and irritated most of the time(others say he’s pretty grumpy). ]
☽ Let me teach you a little history ☾
[ Jay first entered the town twenty years ago on an accidental detour where he then found about the town’s secrets the hard way. He was more or less fortunate to be turned into a cyborg rather than some zombie or other freaks so he was closer to being alive than dead. Eventually, he accepted his fate to live in the town, day after day, year after year, to keep patching up body parts back onto others, ridding the diseases out of the town, and sometimes breaking down himself. Of course, the mayor wasn't displeased with how the town ran, but decided something new and off they went. Taking a few members from the town with him, including their clinic’s best doctor, off on an ‘adventure of a lifetime’, so he called it. Umada decided he needed a change of pace in life, so he went along. That must have been the second biggest mistake of his life next to arriving into the town. ]
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
[ Nothing, since he really doesn't eat. ]
☽ I could just die over these ☾
[ Smoking, taking care of others, silence(which is rare), being alone ]
☽ Keep these foul objects away! ☾
[ Idiots, overly-cheerful people, kids, noise, Faye’s experimentation on him(They can get scary sometimes) ]
☽ The mirror is broken but I still see the monster ☾
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☽ What else is there to know? ☾
[His wish(During the Christmas event) to become human had only worked half-way, as Faye had upgraded him to a more ‘humane’ appearance. That, and his older artificial skin got worn out. He still has the metal limbs on his back as it actually comes in handy sometimes, it’s just more compact now. ]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[ organizationXV ]

--[ "Careful, I bite." ]--
[ Cain ]
[ Eighteen ]
[ Eighteen ]
☽ I feel so special ☾
[ Human ]
☽ I need a life too ☾
[ Part of the freak sideshow as a cannibal ]
☽ Who's acting? ☾
[ Clearly unstable, he's forgotten speech almost entirely. He's already beginning to act like an animal by growling, whining, baring his teeth, and snapping at fingers whenever he gets the chance. ]
[ Cain used to be a normal teenage boy until he came upon the Carnival des Damnes. There, he had unknowingly tried a meat that quickly became a craving for him. He soon began seeing red as he devoured his own friends and family without hesitation. Cain didn't even know what he was doing, he had a craving for that same taste, that he had forgotten about everything else, even his own name. So the freak show had to put him down to tame him. The upside about it is that he gets free food, since people continue to be ignorant and stick their hands into his cage. ]
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
[ Human flesh ]
[ Raw meat, blood, soft children flesh ]
[ Sweets, anything that gets caught in his sharp teeth, not getting his meal on time, being constricted by the chains and straight jacket ]
User Image
[ > Dr. Umada had surgically altered his teeth so that it would be easier for him to eat his food with his new razor sharp set of teeth.
> Cain is not his real name, the carnival staff named him that after he ate his first victim, his brother. ]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[ organizationXV ]

-- “Join the Rave on My Grave-a-coaster” --
Jack
☽ I feel so special ☾
Construct.
☽ I need a life too ☾
Local DJ and owner of the hottest club in town: Grave. Now that I’m with the carnival, I’m the Roller Coaster operator. And to make it clear, there are no roller coasters until after The carnival sets up. I make them with whatever I can get a hold of.
☽ Who's acting? ☾
Indifferent in most matters, but I’m a real party animal
I showed up a long time ago and the party’s never stopped since. What more can I say? Though After last year my body became damaged from lack of feeding and I had to make a few repairs.
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
I don’t need to eat. I feed on the energy of others by getting them to join the party, and it is the atmosphere of the party that feeds me.
Hot Guys, hot and fast paced music, and my dance floor crowded to the max
Serious people, those who don’t like to party, and the times when my dance floor is empty.
I stand 30ft tall and weigh in at a surprising 1000 pounds. I am a humanoid crafted from a human skull, neck, and ribcage, and the hundreds of interwoven vines, cobwebs, and broken tree branches. My eye sockets glow with flames that do not burn and My bones never rattle though they do shake. Or at least that’s how I used to be. After last years failed party My body became damaged and I needed to make some repairs. I had little on hand to fix my body with so I used some old car parts and some barbed wire I found on a fence. My entire right arm had to be repaired, and the result was a little different. Most of the wood of my body rotted away by now, and I’ve made extensive repairs. My fingers are made from a few old human bones, some long old fashioned Keys, bolts, and a few old rail road spikes I had collected in my life. My hands are made from bent hubcaps, bolts, coffin nails, some creaky door hinges, and spider webs. My arms built from shovel handles and some of my own bones. My legs and body are similarly built, and my form is held together by a weave of pumpkin vines, cobwebs, and barbed wire as well as door hinge and bolted joints... My skull is still the same, but I cannot take another year of failure.
[other info]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
Wire_Colossus

--[Karma really is a b***h, but only if you do something naughty towards me.]--
Karma Luna Veretti
Just add a 0 but who keeps count anyway?
☽ I feel so special ☾
Voodoo woman (witch doctor)
☽ I need a life too ☾
The fortuneteller and I'm also one of the top acts.
☽ Who's acting? ☾
It's pretty simple as to how I am. I love sarcasm and have a very quick temper. I'm also quite the seductress even though I'm a simple voodoo woman, but how else do you think I get men to come near me enough to get a pluck of their hair? I'm a twisted little thing who enjoys the pain of others and I can be quiet mysterious which adds to my charm.
I can hardly remember my childhood, simply because it was dull and boring and I choose not to remember such nonsense. I loved messing with other people that deserved it ever since I was little and I still enjoy it till this day. I love to practice dark activities and it wasn't long until I met my master and hero that helped me become what I am. Sadly he passed on but I know that he is happy and proud of where I am now. I will always continue what he taught me and continue to learn more. I do enjoy this carnival, it is a true home for me. When I wake up in the morning, I just can't wait to see who I can curse or simply mess with.
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
A dose of Human emotions, literally suck the happiness, sadness etc out of them.
My voodoo dolls that look exactly like the person, Creeping people out with my voodoo and scary flexibility, and lastly ruining the lives of those who dare insult or hurt me.
Humans with obnoxious attitudes, smelly area's and or people including the others I'm around, and not being able to mess with someone.
User Image
I have some pets from the other side, if you know what I mean *insert evil grin*
☽ The puppeteer ☾
Rin128564

--"I'll make you trust me. And when you've told me everything I need to know, I'll kill you."--

L u c i l l e R i a n n e L y z e t t e
☽ I feel so special ☾
Imperial Vouivre Dragon
☽ I need a life too ☾
The Owner of 'Macabre Love'
☽ Who's acting? ☾
Lucille is extremely sarcastic, and can be quite snarky. During situation where information must be acquired, her slyness and charisma boosts up dramatically, usually making her irresistible. Since she is a dragon, it's her nature to be sadistic and violent.
Lucille is a cross between the infamous Imperial Dragon and French Vouivre Dragon. Having emerged from her egg roughly nine centuries ago, it is safe to say that Lucille is... old in Human years. But in Draconian years, she is considered a minor.

It is a Draconian tradition to feed hatch-lings the closest being in their territory. Surprisingly, it was a human. The first meal of any dragon would be their favorite. Like an alcoholic is to alcohol, a vampire is to blood, and a kleptomaniac is to stealing, the first meal would be an addiction. Dragons could survive without their highly desired prey, but an empty feeling would always nag at them.

Lucille was not one to hold back. Feeding on a human every week was enough for the dragon. But when an opportunity present itself, she won't dare deny it. Take the chance to join the cirque as an example. The sweet scent of the invitation was so strong, she could almost taste it.
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
The Human Heart
Macabre goods, Rain, The Art of Flight, and The Art of Trickery.
Annoying screeches that humans call laughing, Rotten hearts, Meaningless conversations, and Boring hunts.
☽ The mirror is broken but I still see the monster☾
User ImageUser Image
Lucille has the ability to shift into a more humanoid form. Speed, agility, and flexibility are her strong points while in that form. It also should be mentioned that she still retains her abilities as a dragon when she is humanoid. The dragonness had already caused a large amount of chaos in her dragon form. To successfully hunt the remaining humans, she is mostly in her alternative form. As a dragon, her regeneration speed is immensely fast. The five senses are sharpened to a degree that no mere human can reach.
☽ The puppeteer ☾
FrostyAnjelique

--Faye! Is my new death machine working?!--
Nicholas Taylor
☽ I feel so special ☾
Human/Demon
☽ I need a life too ☾
Faye's lab assistant. We've been showing off our inventions at a show we call "Undead Inventions". It's mostly torture devices but it's still just a blast. I'm also on call for maintenance if needed.
☽ Who's acting? ☾
I was a lazy person at first, but now I'm a hard worker to get new inventions made with Faye. I've also started creating a few of my own. I'm pretty relaxed and ever since I had that demon in my head (which is gladly gone now) I've gained a more sinister side. What a great time to use it!
Back when I was still human, I was invited to a place called Damnѐ for some sort of halloween event that was going on. At first I thought everyone was just acting, but then Faye told me she was actually dead! One would think I would have freaked out and such, which I did, but I freaked out in sheer awe. I loved it! Soon, I fell in love with Faye and we got together. She turned me into a demon, which had a bad side affect of spawning a darker side of me which came out after it fed on my emotions long enough. During the Christmas season, my powers were weaker, the demon unable to come out. Faye and I took this chance and we got rid of the demon once and for all! After this, I asked if she could change my appearance slightly and she did, getting rid of the claws legs, and changed the wings make them retractable. The horns were made a little smaller, but my hair grew over them so they can't be seen. Together as the years went by, Faye and I continued to work on different death machines and experiment on many different things. One day, the Mayor decided that it was time for a change and went off with a group of residents to make this change happen. It took much time to decide, but both Faye and I decided to go too.
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
I don't eat as many souls as I should, but that's cause I've been craving candy!
Death Machines
Tinkering
Sweets
Failed Experiments
Frogs
Swords
User Image
Faye and I are actually engaged! We've been engaged for quiet some time now, but we really can't find the time to actually get married with all the things we both have to do
☽ The puppeteer ☾
Spartan309

--["Could you hand me my arm please? That'd be great..."]--
[Faye Willhelm]
[16]
[166]
☽ I feel so special ☾
[Zombie]
☽ I need a life too ☾
[Running a show called "Undead Inventions," and mechanic, making sure all the rides and attractions are in working order.]
☽ Who's acting? ☾
[Faye is actually bipolar, one personality being very bright, cheery, and a little childish and insane, while the other is quiet, gloomy, and a little timid and fearful.]
[Way back when, Faye used to be a human and something of scientific prodigy when she stumbled across the City of Damne. Some things happened, and she wound up replacing the previous mad scientist and becoming a zombie while losing a bit of her sanity somewhere along the way. Nicholas was a human that came into town like her and volunteered to be one of her experiments after developing a bit of a crush on her. They made a happy couple for a short time, but the demon she'd turned Nicholas into had the unfortunate side effect of having a dark side. During a bit of craziness during the Christmas season, they managed to get rid of that dark side, though he want to look more human than before. She liked his demonic looks, but complied anyway, wanting him to be happy. Then the mayor decided to start a carnival, which sounded like a total blast, so Faye hopped on board with Nicholas.]
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
[Flesh, brains, and anything you can get off of a living body really.]
[Machines, my inventions, successful experiments, and Nicholas.]
[People that don't like her creations and her creations going horribly wrong.]
User Image
[She liked Nicholas better when he looked less human, but she doesn't want to say anything that might hurt him.]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[Zelly-fangirl]

--[Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly]--
[Serrenedy White]
[17]
[600]
☽ I feel so special ☾
[unseelie fey]
☽ I need a life too ☾
[One of the fortune tellers, I also do facepainting and feed our...intresting atractions. I am also a clown...I dare you to say something about that]
☽ Who's acting? ☾
[Flirty and feirce all in one. She claims to be the center of fun. She's very touchy feely, with her power that's bad enough. She adores playing and is sweet if not a bit manic. Just don't tell her to stop playing...She prefers to play to the last laugh. She's also a bit vain, but she wouldn't hurt her friends...maybe.]
[She is known as a 'grey one' hedious even to her own species. She grew angry with her aperence and sought to fix her true form-as all magical creatures easily saw past her human glammor. It granted her a secondary form much more pleasing to the eye. However, her true form wil resurface if she dosn't feed. Her glamor is fed by beauty, her secondary form by laughter and death. She herself prefers fear...luckily she knows where she can get all three. She used to visit the town when she needed a refresher. By the time with this cirus is done with, she'll be young and beautiful forever. ]
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
[Beauty, laughter, death, fear.]
[Beauty, magic, love, fear]
[mirrors that show her true apearence, ugly people, people she can't touch.]
[true form
secondary form
human form (minus wings)]
[She can choose weather or not her touch steal beauty from the person she touches.]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[Serrenedy]

--[You looking to get bit?]--
[Lee White]
[19]
[39]
☽ I feel so special ☾
[Vampire]
☽ I need a life too ☾
[One of the high wire acts in the big tent and when not doing that I run the test your strength booth. ]
☽ Who's acting? ☾
[Over the past years his temper has all but been eradicated from not really being able to pick fights with the residents of Damne. He still has a quick wit about him tho and if picked at long enough his temper will manifest itself. ]
[Lee was just one of the human's that walked into the city of Damne at one point during what he thought was going to be a simple Halloween party only to find out how wrong he was. He was turned into a vampire by the Manager of the Chateau du Damnѐ of the little town and trained after he had finished his transformation on controlling his blood thirst and his strength. It wasn't the most fun of times but it whipped out a good deal of the pent up anger he had as a human. Hearing the mayor was deciding to take a few people Lee jumped on the chance mostly getting tired of seeing the same sights day in and day out and wanting to return in a way to the human world as best he could. A carnival tho was no where near what he thought was going to be happening. ]
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
[Blood. Simple right? Not so much. My preference is young preferable between mid teens to mid twenties. There blood always has a tasty kick to it. ]
[To brawl still tho less out of anger and more out of simply normality, Soda...Don't look at me like that what just because I am a vampire I can't enjoy a good carbonated beverage from time to time? Can't forget my love of heights. ]
[Holy symbols...No I don't burst into flames im just an atheist dam it and there annoying. Garlic. Gahh such a horrible smelling vegetable how is it that anyone even eats that stuff it smell like a dead cat.]
[User Image]
[Loves to listen to some of the newer bands and usually can be seen listening to them with a radio when working at the test your strength booth.]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[Shiningdragon21]

--["I'm sorry, did that hurt?"]--
[Aeon de Avalonia]
[Somewhere in the teenage years]
[Unknowable.]
☽ I feel so special ☾
[Star-people]
☽ I need a life too ☾
[Being shiny and juggling fire without the sticks.]
☽ Who's acting? ☾
[A bit sadistic, but not really her fault. She doesn't register emotions on a normal 'human' spectrum; she thinks cries of pain are really cries of encouragement. She literally doesn't know the meaning of 'no'. All she knows is that she likes what happens when she puts her hands on people, and she likes it when they put their hands on her.]
[She was living a happy life, in the stars, and then she found herself bored and let herself fall to Earth where everything was strange. Soon, she heard about a carnaval thing and, despite not even being sure what a carnaval was (nobody was particularly helpful when she put her hands on them) she went to find them.]
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
[Temporal pockets (small rifts in time that her people usually draw away from the Earth to feed on)]
[Putting her hands on people
Fire
Alcohol]
[Loud noise
Those deplorable hissing things called cats ]
User Image
[There's a light shining from her hands and upper chest, and her hands are always hot enough to leave third degree burns if not moved.]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[Asplosionator]

--Step right up and try your luck at the Carn-Evil Games! Let's see how you "Fair"![Get It?!?]--
Victuz Mortuuz
I'm DEAD. Why don't you cut me open and count the ring worms? [Get It?!?]
☽ I feel so special ☾
Frankenstein's Monster/Zombie. .
☽ I need a life too ☾
Runs most of the stands and games. Any side task the boss need's him to do. Still a Musician, and still Ground's Keeper. [Cuz I still sleep in it! Get It?!?]
☽ Who's acting? ☾
Joking, witty, nice once you know him, speaks in slang alot, and sometimes pretty empty headed.[Get it?!?]
Vic doesn't talk much about his past, but what he does say usually involves how awesome he was, but when he died he just stopped caring about the big things and focused on living each day like it was his last....even though his last was awhile back...and you really can't say he's living each day so....-
☽ My treat ♥ ☾
Chocolate, Green tea, And Coffee. [They're Brain Food, get it?!?] And is taking a liking to Cotton Candy. The glucose is good for the brain. [Get It?!?]
Death Metal, Soulful Rock, and Anime [Get it?!?]
Tap Water, and Guillotines.[Get it?!?]
User Image
None.
☽ The puppeteer ☾
ZimbuTessen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:37 am
The Humans

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--[Quote or something they’d say]--[/size][/i]
[size=11][b]☽”What am I called”?!☾[/b]
[Name]
[b]☽ I seemed to have survived this long ☾[/b]
[Age]
[b]☽ It's hard work ☾[/b]
[Occupation]
[b]☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾[/b]
[Personality]
[b]☽ It's all in the past ☾[/b]
[Bio]
[b]☽ The one and only ☾[/b]
[Favorite snacks]
[b]☽ I <3 these!☾[/b]
[Likes; at least 3]
[b]☽ I [Dislikes; at least 2]
[b]☽ Tasty, me? ☾[/b]
[Appearance]
[b]☽ What else is there to know? ☾[/b]
[other info]
[b]☽ The puppeteer ☾[/b]
[Username]
[/size][/color][/align]

--[If you're a good girl, I'll take you to the carnival. Would you like that, sweetie?]--
☽”What am I called”?!☾
[Amberlynn and Secret Delacroix]
☽ I seemed to have survived this long ☾
[22 and 3]
☽ It's hard work ☾
[Amberlynn holds fast to any job she can find but doesn't have much luck in the occupation area]
☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾
[Amberlynn is a short fuse most of the time, and is the first to throw a punch in a fight. You also might say she's the kind of girl who feels she is entilted to luxury because of her good looks. She loves her daughter, but sometimes being a mother is more than she can handle.
Secret is just like any other three-year-old might be; she is entergetic and curious about the world around her. She is a little wary of strangers, but if a person looks interesting enough she'll forget all about being shy.]
☽ It's all in the past ☾
[Amberlynn's mother was also a single mother (her father left upon finding out he was to become a father) so you might say single-motherhood runs in the family. Her mother (Mallory Delacroix) has let her daughter stay in the apartment where she lives as long as she pays rent. They own no pets because of the landlord's policy, although Secret has begged to obtain a pet since she knew how to talk.]
☽ The one and only ☾
[A: caramel apples, gummi bears and white chocolate
S: popcorn, Jell-O and any kind of jelly beans]
☽ I <3 these!☾
A: Butterscotch, sequins, men and perfume
S: Swingsets, watermelons, dresses and barbeque
☽ I
[A: 3D movies, spiders or mice and long boring books
S: Shopping, the color brown and denim ]
☽ Tasty, me? ☾
[User Image]
[Secret's father never knew his ex-fiancee became pregnant, he was forced to move away (for the Army) a few weeks before Amberlynn realized she was pregnant. Amberlynn might tell you something different though.
Amberlynn has red-ish hair and violet eyes, the eyes of which her daughter inherited.]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[minus infinity]

--[Without music, where would we be?]--
☽”What am I called”?!☾
Abigail Lillian Rosenthal
☽ It's hard work ☾
Music Composer
☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾
Abigail is a very patient person and very rational as well. She views the world as if it were magic intertwined with music. Everything she hears, she hears it in a beat etc. She is a caring and kind person when you get to know her, but those who don't would say she is a cold unhappy woman who buries herself in her work and has time for no one.
☽ It's all in the past ☾
Abigail grew up in a rich home where her mother stayed home and took good care of her. Her father, however never came home some times since he worked so much. She did her best in school to get his attention and the only thing that seemed to make him notice her existence was her singing ability and her ability to compose music. Abigail grew up loving music and felt it become a part of her very soul and body and continues to work with her music.

She looks for many jobs trying to compose music for all types of things, and recently she's trying to compose music for acts, as in, carnival acts, which brought her to the Carnaval des Damnes.
☽ The one and only ☾
Strawberries
☽ I <3 these!☾
The only thing she needs is her music.
☽ I
Irritating people, not being able to create music, and hearing people talk trash about classical music.
☽ Tasty, me? ☾
User Image
Abigail embraces the fact that she is a loner/workaholic and she can live without being around so many people.
☽ The puppeteer ☾
Rin128564

"Sometimes life just gets to me, and I start to wonder what it's like to be dead. I look in a mirror and I stop wondering."
☽”What am I called”?!☾
Rosemarie du Blanche
Twenty
☽ It's hard work ☾
Hooters Waitress
☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾
Rosemarie is friendly and flirty towards almost anyone she comes across, if only out of habit caused by her poor choice in employment. She's a surprisingly good listener and is always willing to lend a metaphorical ear. Despite this, she secretly has a rather cynical outlook on others, and has long since given up hope in herself and humanity as a whole.
☽ It's all in the past ☾
Rosemarie is a scantilly clad Hooter's waitress with a troubled past and an interest in the macabre. Being stuck in a cycle of poverty, failed ambitions and a dead-end job, she's become increasingly depressed as of late. Tired of hearing drunken perverts cry to her about how their wife 'just doesn't undestand [them]' while simultaneously oggling her breasts, she decided to save up most of her earnings and blow on a nice time in the Carnival that's come to town before she returns home and downs a bunch of Downers and Alcohol.
☽ The one and only ☾
Strawberries. Rosemarie has always loved the taste of these sweet little fruits better than anything else. If she had to eat any sweets, she will always go for the one that is strawberry flavored.
☽ I <3 these!☾
Classical Music, Horror Literature, Horror Movies
☽ I
Her Life, Her Job, Herself, Bitter Foods, and Love Songs
☽ Tasty, me? ☾
User Image
Rosemarie once dreamed of becoming a famous novelist, especially when it came to writing horror stories and the like.
☽ The puppeteer ☾
Animeprincess_9400

--Pass me a light, and maybe some sake too.--
☽”What am I called”?!☾
Adrian Alexander
☽ It's hard work ☾
College Student/ bar worker
☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾
More laid back then I should be, unless it comes to my job. I tend to keep to myself unless I really get hammered which isn't too often since I have to make sure no one pulls a fast one on me at work. I can flirt though when I want to.
☽ It's all in the past ☾
I've lived a pretty normal life in my own opinion. My father divorced my mother when I was twelve and I went to live with my dad and saw my mother every weekend. Grades were decent, but not crazy good, just well enough to graduate. I'm working on a degree for visual arts, myself wanting to be a painter. Since I needed a break from school, I decided to go out and have some fun myself. I heard there was a carnival and decided to go check it out, maybe find a nice girl to have a drink with.
☽ The one and only ☾
Not a food, but sake is my favorite drink
☽ I <3 these!☾
Sake
Art
Dark Scenery
☽ I
Coffee
Football (both kinds)
Dogs
☽ Tasty, me? ☾
User Image
I smoke. Yes it's bad for you, but my life is gonna end soon anyway. Does it matter if I just quicken the pace slightly. Also my art tends to be much darker then others, with blood and gothic scenery and such.
☽ The puppeteer ☾
spartan309

--"You can't fear what you can't see, therefore I fear nothing."--
☽"What am I called?!"☾
[Soraya Michelle Heerstein]
[20]
☽ It's hard work ☾
[Professional Artist]
☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾
[Soraya hasn't been given the time of day to try out any personality, but she would be classified as the quiet cryptic type. She believes she has a big heart, but has no idea how to show another human being compassion. Basically emotions confuse her.]
☽ It's all in the past ☾
[ Soraya's parents treated her as a lifesize doll, dressing her up in fancy clothing and making her their 'prized possession'. When Soraya was 6 she was in a horrible accident that took her vision, no memory about the accident is with her but whatever happened took her mother's life. So Soraya's father has been keeping up the slack, they live middle class so it's not too lush and not too dreary. Soraya got word of a circus coming to town and thanks to the profits she made from her heart, she could afford to go.]
☽ The one and only ☾
[Almond Cookies, fed to her since she as little the crunchy taste fills her with happiness and bliss.]
☽ I <3 these! ☾
Paintings, Sea Breeze and Soft Clothing
☽ I
Chocolate, Sharp Rocks, and Empty Rooms
☽ Tasty, me? ☾
User Image
Soraya doesn't need a walking stick as her senses have heightened to replace her lost eyesight.
☽ The puppeteer ☾
Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

--Hey! Look over there... No its nothing I just wanted to see if you'd actually look--
☽”What am I called”?!☾
Nero Romero
☽ It's hard work ☾
Waiter at a small cafe in town.
☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾
Nero tends to keep to himself when in public. Having grown up with two twin brothers he usually stuck with them and in doing so limited his social experiences. Needless to say when he does start talking to people well it doesnt work all that well.
☽ It's all in the past ☾
Nero grew up in a house of 5, Mom, Dad, himself and two, yes two, twin brothers. Being a triplet set him apart from others in the town so he stuck with his brothers. So for the first few years of his life his only real friends were his two brothers and he was happy with that. Well until they started hanging out with others. Ian and Damon began hanging out with others and while yes they would invite Nero and he would go with he could never really get along with his brothers friends the same way they did. His brothers never noticed this though, until recently and so the two brothers are now dragging Nero around town trying to get him to "Experience Life" as they put it.
☽ The one and only ☾
Doritos, really any junk food he can get his hands on.
☽ I <3 these!☾
Brothers, Rationality, Finding the truth
☽ I
Irrational people who believe what they believe and nothing else, Unneeded anger
☽ Tasty, me? ☾
User Image
Nothing really though he's an athiest
☽ The puppeteer ☾
Rebel of Death

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 pm
[Accepting now!]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:12 pm
[Needs moar humans D: ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:31 pm
[Derpyderpderpderp. .__. ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:51 pm
This roleplay looks like loads of fun <3 Yay for Halloween! May I join as a single mother with her child who become ... entranced? ;3

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:54 pm
[Sure, you don't have to ask! xD ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:31 pm
(Yo! Zelly and I are gonna join with our Nicholas and Faye pair!)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:33 pm
[ gonk We need humans dammit! ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:38 pm
{I'll be joining as a human as well, if you don't mind. :3}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:42 pm
(I'm gonna make a human too since I'm not bringing Sakoto this time cause his boss since Aylluxie isn't in this one.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:46 pm
[Yeah, didn't feel up to putting Aylluxi up in this one. xP I did almost put her daughter in though, but decided to go with Cain, because he was cuter. :3 Like a little puppy. And I just HAD to put Umada up in this one because he needs more screen time xD
@Anime: Of course I don't mind! Dx Needs more humans! ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:57 pm
(Yea. I'm changing Nick a bit so he can be darker in this one, just like he's supposed to be. I'm not gonna focus myself on the romance cause I REALLY overdid it on the other one, even if that was what kept the rp alive for a while. I already talked to Zelly about it too and she's cool with it.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff