Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
anyone for a roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:14 am
i feel like starting a roleplay in this page and i was wandering if anyone would want to join...its an open roleplay ofcorce.....but i also want it to be neko but if you want you can be human i guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:16 pm
ok then~nya
cat_sweatdrop  

neko-mata-01

xxxyouwantitx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm
:3 i dont think that the forum is a good place for stuff like that, mabey on meebu. but id like too! u seem hawt razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:15 pm
xxxyouwantitx
:3 i dont think that the forum is a good place for stuff like that, mabey on meebu. but id like too! u seem hawt razz

first of all its meebo
second, guilds do this quite often with forums and with meebo you cant talk in a group as far as i know  

neko-mata-01

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:51 am
neko-mata-01
xxxyouwantitx

first of all its meebo
second, guilds do this quite often with forums and with meebo you cant talk in a group as far as i know

you are absolutly correct meebo is mostly a 1x1 roleplay area  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:52 am
so anyone want to actually start the roleplay convo heart  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 am
xxxyouwantitx

you try to hard  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:23 pm
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx

you try to hard
lol.well im lonely...  

xxxyouwantitx

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:03 pm
*walks towards on of the bookcases in the room and pulls out a black bound book which he begins to read*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:01 pm
I think it could be a good idea but the issue would be with literacy. Animorph roleplays are quite easy to find on here, but you get somebody like myself who does roleplaying all the time, and can bang out five paragraphs with a pretty posting layout and perfect grammar and spelling and somebody who one-lines with no grammar or spelling and uses '*' to describe movement rather than proper sentences... well, there might be conflict and it would die fast.

My recommendation is to make a separate guild for it where there are multiple roleplay areas for people of all literacy levels and expanding on a background story or plot. Aside from that, if the literacy was good, I'd totally join in! Writing is my life, and I'd marry it if it were animate <3  

Kathryn Anon

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:48 am
neko-mata-01
*walks towards on of the bookcases in the room and pulls out a black bound book which he begins to read*

tackles mata onto the floor and laughs while he is smashed under her  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:52 am
MY rusty h a l o
I think it could be a good idea but the issue would be with literacy. Animorph roleplays are quite easy to find on here, but you get somebody like myself who does roleplaying all the time, and can bang out five paragraphs with a pretty posting layout and perfect grammar and spelling and somebody who one-lines with no grammar or spelling and uses '*' to describe movement rather than proper sentences... well, there might be conflict and it would die fast.

My recommendation is to make a separate guild for it where there are multiple roleplay areas for people of all literacy levels and expanding on a background story or plot. Aside from that, if the literacy was good, I'd totally join in! Writing is my life, and I'd marry it if it were animate <3

thank you for that verry insightfull story stare ......aaaaanyways i love roleplaying and if you want to do a differant style than im more of a literate roleplayer in txt here i really just dont give a crap  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Kathryn Anon

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:10 pm
scarrllett
MY rusty h a l o

thank you for that verry insightfull story stare ......aaaaanyways i love roleplaying and if you want to do a differant style than im more of a literate roleplayer in txt here i really just dont give a crap

Haha, sorry if I said it in such a blunt way that you took offence (I don't understand sarcasm, but my friend is telling me that it sounds like you took offence). I honestly didn't mean any harm- you were asking for opinions so I gave mine. Unfortunately, I do try to give my all in everything that I do, so if this would be 'half-assed' then I would have to stay out... but who cares about that anyways? I'm not all that important razz

Enjoy your one-lined roleplay! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:39 am
xxxyouwantitx
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx

you try to hard
lol.well im lonely...

and i dont date stare  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:40 am
MY rusty h a l o
scarrllett
MY rusty h a l o

Haha, sorry if I said it in such a blunt way that you took offence (I don't understand sarcasm, but my friend is telling me that it sounds like you took offence). I honestly didn't mean any harm- you were asking for opinions so I gave mine. Unfortunately, I do try to give my all in everything that I do, so if this would be 'half-assed' then I would have to stay out... but who cares about that anyways? I'm not all that important razz

Enjoy your one-lined roleplay! :3

i asked for options not opinions  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas