Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Sonja's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:24 am
well here's Sonja's mansion!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:32 am
User Image

=•= Aki & Yuki =•=

Aki and Yuki were delivered to the house by the pet store. At the pet store they had fretted that they might be split up but were happy that they were sold together. The twins have never been apart. Aki and Yuki tried to be good so that they would be able to stay together but Aki sat on Yuki's tail so she slugged him and he bit her tail back. Yuki cried "Stop it!" Aki grumbled "You started it!" Yuki said "Did not. You sat on my tail." Aki growled back "You're gonna get us in trouble and they will split us up." Yuki started to cry "No, they can't. I don't want them to."

Aki tried to comfort her by making funny faces. Yuki giggled and felt better but her eyes were still red from crying when they arrived at the house beautiful white house. The delivery man pulled them by their leashes to the house. He rings the bell. "Delivery!"  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:38 am
LaKajira Neko

User Image

Sonja

Sonja flew downstairs as soon as she heard the bell ringing.She opened the door looking at the guy "oh good you are here"she said paying him up and taking Aki and Yuki inside her house,closing the door afterwards
(could you please quote me?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:48 am
Irina96

Aki and Yuki followed the mistress inside. They politely bowed and introduced themselves. "Hello mistress. I am Aki and this is Yuki."

Yuki was wiping her eyes, drying them with her arm so that she would look presentable to the mistress. "Hello mistress." she said as she bowed.  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:00 pm
LaKajira Neko

User Image

Sonja

Sonja smiled at them "well hello Aki and Yuki"she said comming to their height "i have a name and that's Sonja,so Mistress is kind of uneeded"she smiled
Then she turned to Yuri "why are you sad?"she asked noticing her wet eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image

=•= Aki & Yuki =•=

Irina96

Yuki was scared of the mistress, being new. "I, I was worried miss..um Ms. Sonja that you might not want bot Aki and I and we would be split up." A tear started welling up in her eye as she spoke.

Aki nudged her to have her stop crying. "Sorry Ms. Sonja. How may we serve you?"  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:44 pm
LaKajira Neko

User Image

Sonja

Sonja wiped Yuori's tear away "no you won't split up..you may have the same room if you want to"she smiled then turned to Yuki "i do not need something now...let's prepare your room or rooms however you want to shall we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

=•= Aki & Yuki =•=

Irina96

Aki was mesmerized by Ms. Sonja's beauty he stammers "Y-es Ms. Sonja." as he followed her like a kitten looking for treats.

Yuki smiled and said "Oh thank you Ms. Sonja!!" She was very happy and relieved. She had worried since they left their old mistresses house. Yuki was practically skipping as she followed the mistress. "You have a beautiful house Ms. Sonja."  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:14 pm
LaKajira Neko

User Image

Sonja

Sonja smiled "thank you"she said going upstairs "i realise you want one room right?"she asked leading them into one she had prepared for them "tell me to add or delete things however you like,it will take only a second"she said showing them around  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image

=•= Aki & Yuki =•=

Irina96

Aki responded "One room would be fine Ms. Sonja. we don't need much space. Thank you." They followed her around the house to the rooms. The house was very big compared to their old house where the mistress was old and the house was kind of cluttered and seemed small.

Yuki admired Ms. Sonja's things as they walked. "Your house is big, you must need lots of servants."  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:42 am
LaKajira Neko

User Image

Sonja

Sonja smiled " no not many.. it's me who takes care of the garden and cleans. Why make the others get tired when I can do it with just a spell?" she asked entering their room " I mostly need err food supplies" she said blushing some " I'm a half vampire " she admitted be a little embarrassed. Despite that she was only in need of a small amount and the giver wasn't in pain at all. Many of people were getting addicted to her bite so she was avoiding taking much at a time  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:00 am
User Image

=•= Aki & Yuki =•=

Irina96

Aki and Yuki were impressed that Ms. Sonja could take care of a place this big by herself. "Wow you do this by yourself? You can do this all with a spell? Are you a witch?"

When she got to the eating and vampire part, they didn't know what a vampire was but eating children reminded them of the Hansel and Gretel book and the witch that wanted to eat the children.

Aki asked "What's a vampire?" He starts to get wary of their new mistress.

"Do you eat nekos? A-re you going to boil us and eat us?" Yuki asked, scared. Tears start welling up in Yuki's eyes and her tail goes down.  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:38 am
LaKajira Neko

User Image

Sonja

Sonja looked down both of them they were seriously scared. She looked at Yuki who looked terrified but cute in the same way. She chuckled kneeling in front of her wiping her tears " i don't eat people!!! And I'm not a witch! I'm half angel half vampire! The spells are result of my angelic nature and as for what a vampire is...well it's a creature with powers which needs blood to survive. That's all! And I don't even need much 'cause I'm a half vampire!" she explained smiling to comfort the twins and mistly Yuki  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:48 am
User Image

=•= Aki & Yuki =•=

Irina96

The twins relaxed a little but were full of questions, curious now about her being an angel and vampire.

Aki was thinking about what Ms. Sonja said. "You're an angel? Like in heaven? But you need to drink blood? So do you eat too?" He was trying to process what this all meant. "How do you do that? Get the blood you drink?"

Yuki stopped crying. Ms. Sonja was pretty like an angel. The only angel they had seen were at Christmas when the old mistress would drag out the ornaments and place the angel on top of the tree but when they asked what it was the mistress told them angels were from heaven. "You are like the angel that sit on Christmas trees?"  

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:02 pm
LaKajira Neko

User Image

Sonja

Sonja couldn't hold it and laughed "well yeah like the ones on Christmas trees with the difference i'm alive!"she said "and that i'm a half angel...my mother was an angel and my father a vampire so i'm both"she tried to explain it simply "wanna see?" she asked unhiding her wings .They were white large and long enough to hug two normal height people and the feathers were soft...really soft "i don't live on heaven because i'm not a fully angel..as for how i take the blod...well i basically..bite! but don't expect pain from the bite..i'm good!"she grinned not taking her fangs out though as not to scare them.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff