Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
[$] Cause baby i'm a Slytherin and love you are Gryffindor Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

Slytherin and Gryffindor parted by the sorting hat.
From rival houses but they don't have be like that.
They never thought they be in each others lives.
They were from two different worlds that they let collide.
Things will never be the same for them.
Because one is a Slytherin and the other is a Gryffindor.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

Two different students sorted into two different houses at the start of Voldemort's first rise before the boy who lived existed and before the prophecy was even uttered. One student is a pure blood Slytherin the other is a half blood Gryffindor. Both never really encountered each other except in classes until their fourth year. Then something happens and they seem to beginning to come in contact more often.

Something seems to be connecting them but they don't know what it is. Finally they are unable to deny the attraction they feel, and they find themselves in an unused classroom. Their they confess their feelings for one another and begin a relationship. Their classmates are surprised but no one protests.

Everything seems to be going great until Voldemort begins to reach out for supporters in the houses, Slytherin primarily. Then one house feel the need to break the pair apart. They manage to succeed, in a crafty way that has one of the pair avoiding the other.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 pm
(Looking for someone to play either the Gryffindor or Slytherin. I need someone to play a male character. If you wish to join me send me a pm with the title Wizard's Love containing a profile and a sample post.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:21 pm
Name: Arina Riely
Age/year at Hogwarts: Fourth Year
House: Gryffindor
Personality: Arina is a popular girl among her classmates/housemates. She is very outgoing and a bit of a people pleaser. She always seems to be smiling even when something goes wrong. She tends to be the optimistic voice in everything. Shes willing to give a chance to everyone and tries to help others where she can. Everyone thinks shes perfect but there are many cracks behind the mask.
Bio: Arina is the youngest child of three and one of only two to be magical. Her older brother is a squib and resents Arina for having magic where he doesn't. Because of that when they were in school together before Hogwarts, Arina's older brother had her bullied causing him to be quiet and shy. Her parents turned a blind eye and Arina felt the only one she could truly and completely trust was her sister who has long since graduated from Hogwarts now, it was her sister that showed her she could still trust people. When Arina got to Hogwarts she wanted a new start and forced herself to get to know people and help others. She doesn't want anyone to know about her home life so she doesn't talk about it, almost always she turns the subject to something else.

Name: Saren Bane Will
Age/year at Hogwarts: Forth year
House: Slytherin
Personality: He is a very blunt, straight-to-the-point person and seemingly perfect in every way along with being able controlling his emotions; it was just how he was raised. Most other people say he's rude and insensitive as to he's just telling the truth on a more harsher level. All that can change if he continues to keep things bottled up inside, but he's a patient person and able to choke it down until his tipping point.
Bio: Obviously, being a pure blood, Saren grew up in a life of luxery and strict rule to stray away from those that weren't. Of course, he wasn't 'safe' from them even at Hogwarts. The sorting hat quickly placed him in Slytherin before it even sat on his head. Even through the years he never seemed to make much 'friends', only acquaintances or people who thought they knew him. He never cared to learn about anyone else. At the time, he felt it wasn't important to know other people since it was both a waste of time and that it drag him down, so he always flung harsh words and distanced himself from people. That was, until he had forced into a project with whom he had rather much avoided. It was the make-it-or-break-it kind of project that would affect both of their grades dramatically, and if he had to put up with a Gryffindor to finish the project with a well off grade, he would. It didn't really matter to hm, as long as they made as little contact as possible. It turns out that there's going to be a lot more contact than he had intended...
Picture:
User Image  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image

~*~Arina~*~

She sat stunned in her chair surrounded by her fellow Gryffindors. They had all been being paired for a project that was to be done in pairs. She should have known someone from each house would be paired together. There was an uneven number of students from each house which meant one Slytherin and one Gryffindor would have to be paired together. She just never expected it to be her that would be paired with a Slytherin. Her classmates were in an uproar but she sat there silent glancing at her to be partner.

She knew nothing about him other that he was intelligent. Every question the teacher had asked him had been answered perfectly. He was a bit blunt with his answer. Arina took a breath as the teacher called the classroom to a quiet state. The teacher explained that the pairings would stay the same despite the uproar, there were to be no trading of partners or more than two people working together on the project. Arina was trapped with the boy whom she barely knew. When class finally let out she gathered her things waving to her friends to wait outside of class for her as she approached the Slytherin boy; Saren.

"My name is Arina, I am to be your partner." she offered holding out her hand.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:28 pm
███ Șaren βane Щill ███

User Image
The red world has been torn up and turned into different pieces
By picking through the
fragments, I collect nothing but void and tears
I don't have a
reason to live now that you're not here
In my head your
voice is repeatedly calling out my name

User Image
》〉Saren didn't even bat an eye as all the other pairs rushed to avoid being caught with a odd pairings like theirs, a Gryffindor and a Slytherin. Honestly, he didn't care as long as his perfect grade wasn't affected. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin, it was all going to end up the same. He had planned on working on it by himslef in the first place, whether his partner wanted to help or not. It seems it would be that girl, Arina, the loud one so he liked to describe her. Not only did Saren disregrad the offer of her hand, he didn't even look at her as he continued to walk on at a brisk pace to his next class. "I know, he kind of just said that" he said rather annoyed, but it didn't show. It was going to be such a pain. He knew that he would never be let off with the 'joke' of being stuck with a Gryffindor to do a project. The other Slytherins were already snickering at how slow he was to choose a partner and got the shortest straw of them all. When he did stop though and turned slightly to look her in the eye dully, that was when he sounded irritated, but more in an exhausted way "If you don't want to work together, I don't mind doing all of it. I'd rather work by myself and I don't need you in the way if you don't plan on doing anything."

[Derpyderpderpderp. Went a little too trihard. .____. ]

Fate that started when the door opened
I'm only following the
unavoidable order
If our
encounter is an unforgivable sin
Then let's fall
together without a trace

[Lyrics: Fate: Rebirth - Kaito, Gakupo & Kagamine Len

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

~*~Arina~*~

Arina took a breath as Saren didn't take her hand and walked away. She knew this was going to be a tense situation but it was ridiculous that it had to be. She walked quickly to keep up with him. Arina stopped when Saren finally did and turned to look at her. "I never said I didn't want to work together. In fact I think this could be a good experience. I am not going to let you do all of it either, I understand you like to work by yourself but this is a partner project. It shouldn't take us long if we work on it together." Arina stated. "we can meet where ever you like I don't care but I am refusing to let you do all of it." Arina said giving a soft smile.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:56 pm
███ Șaren βane Щill ███

User Image
By picking through the
I don't have a
In my head your

User Image
》〉With an exasperated sigh, Saren turned back and began walking again. A good experience? Either she was completely clueless with the tight thread of balance between the two houses or she was one of the types that wanted to get along with everyone. Just great, of all people I had to be stuck with. Then again, at least she offered to help. If he had been with one of his other 'fellow Slytherins', they would have most likely made him do all of the work. He should be rather grateful to have someone help him. They were asked to do quite a lot, and it would take even him a while to do it if he were to do it himself. Her smile didn't reassure him as he stopped again and pointed up at the classroom's door "After class. Library" he said bluntly telling her the time and place to meet before entering the door to his next class. With that, he proceeded to find his seat so that he could begin reading through his materials and prepare for whatever topic they choose for their project.

I'm only following the
unavoidable order
If our
Then let's fall
together without a trace

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image

~*~Arina~*~

Arina continued to follow Saren as he walked away again not having recieved an answer. She smiled when Saren said that he would meet her after class in the library. "Perfect i'll be there." Arina stated before watching Saren enter the classroom. Then she ran off to her own class.

Arina had rushed to the library as soon as class had ended and began pulling books for the different kinds of topics they could choose for their project. She was climbing on a shelf to reach a high up book when Saren entered.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:42 pm
███ Șaren βane Щill ███

User Image
By picking through the
I don't have a
In my head your

User Image
》〉Saren himself wasn't in any particular rush as he walked at a normal brisk pace, not wanting to be late nor be too early. Along the way to the library, he was jeered at and someone once even literally poked fun at him until Saren had to turn around and glared daggers into them. If looks could kill, whether it was his elegant aristocratic appearance or his cold death stare, he might had been sent to Azkaban by now. Many people backed off and the farces discontinued. When he finally arrived to the library, he could see that she was reaching up for something that was obviously out of her reach as he set his things down on the table. He reached over himself to grab the book and took it down to read the cover. "How unladylike" he said as his 'greeting' to her, retorting to how she climbed onto the shelves just to get a book "You should have just waited." Skimming through the books to see if it was any good for a research topic or not, he set down a few into one pile and the rest into another.

I'm only following the
unavoidable order
If our
Then let's fall
together without a trace

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

~*~Arina~*~

Arina opened her mouth to protest as some one grabbed the book she was going for until she saw that it was Saren. She smiled and jumped down from her climb brushing off her skirt. "I gathered some books for us to look through." Arina said ignoring the comment on how unladylike it was to climb the shelves. "I wanted to get a head start. I pulled quite a few books on the different topics available to us." Arina stated moving back to the table where her things were.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:40 pm
███ Șaren βane Щill ███

User Image
By picking through the
I don't have a
In my head your

User Image
》〉"Right" Saren said simply with a shrug as he finished sorting out the books that they would be needing and the ones that they wouldn’t be needing, as he had already chosen the topic even though they hadn't really discussed it together yet. Still, it was a good start considering the rival houses hadn't plotted to kill each other yet. Saren pretty much treated everyone the same, so no one was going to be any different. It shouldn't have been much a surprise, but he was still pretty rude and gave the cold shoulder to nearly everyone, refusing to cooperate on most occasions. He sat himself down and took out a roll of parchment and an open book as he began taking notes silently. Despite her attempt to work as partners, he still looked like he was working alone.

I'm only following the
unavoidable order
If our
Then let's fall
together without a trace

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

~*~Arina~*~

'Am I to assume you've decided on a topic without even asking me?" Arina questioned still smiling. It seemed she wasn't bothered by the fact that Saren had already chosen the topic. "So what topic have you decided on? If I know I can search out more topics on that subject." Arina suggested.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:19 pm
organizationXV

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items