Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Plios Castle Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterDragonLords

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:24 pm
The home of Lord Plios after his self exile.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:03 pm
The wagon pulls up infront of the main gate as i jump off an holds out my hand to help each down. "Befor you go exploring i wish to speak to all of you in the den to learn you more an i'm sure you have a few things to ask me."  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"Ooh. He's smart," Leviat said in mock surprise as he refused the help down and stepped a bit closer to the house, sniffing the air.
"Thank you, Master Plios," Shiros murmured as he gently accepted the hand offered before stepping over to Leviat and slapping him upside the head. "Quit with the attitude or I'll readjust it for you."
"Cool vehicle and cool castle. Leviat, you screw this up and I'm gonna kill ya," Charlie murmured as he stepped out of the wagon before glancing up at Raine who was stepping out of the wagon carefully.
"Of course, Master Plios, and I thank you for the assistance," Raine mewed with a gentle smile.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:31 pm
Frowns at leviat as i usher them into the den a has then take seats. "Now to business i want each of you to tell ma about yourself what kind of slave you are an your preference in bed mates."  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:24 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"I'm more of a chef and guardian kind of slave. Unfortunately for those who buy us, I hate people. I trust no one," Leviat explained vaguely as he seemed to examine a scar on his hand.
"Lordy Jesus. I'll just explain you, Leviat. All of our parents died when we were really little so Leviat's uncle adopted us all as his kids. Unfortunately for us, he had a gambling problem and chose to sell us into the slave market so he could continue gambling.
Levy was a nickname he gave Leviat when he was little, but once sold into the market, Leviat became a completely different guy. He started getting more violent and rebellious which led to people avoiding our cage so as to avoid him, but the masters who thought they could train him to be obedient tried and failed each time. He refuses to just do as he's told and refuses to respond with anything other than violence when he gets called Levy. I'm thinking he's more of a dominant person rather than submissive, but no one seems to be able to know due to-,
" Raine started to explain which made Leviat's eye twitch.
"Still a virgin. The six masters who tried having their way with me had to get many stitches and the seventh had to get his best friend reattached. Clear enough for you?" Leviat growled as his nails extended to sharp claws.
"Shiros is the only other virgin amongst us," Charlie murmured softly.
"I'm an anything kind of servant, but I can't cook. Charlie has forbidden me from the kitchen after almost setting a house on fire. I enjoy practical jokes and usually never take anything seriously and I'm used to being the submissive type although my tail has a mind of it's own so I can't tell you if it'll do anything," Raine finished as he began petting his tail lightly. Shiros remained quiet as he glanced from one of his brothers to the other.
"Shiros and me are practically like twins. The only difference is he's shy, is fluent in many languages and goes into blind rages when threatened while I'm much more calm and relaxed, fluent in English and French and a bit protective over these three. We're an anything kind of slave and I'm a mish-mash of being dominant and submissive. It really depends on what preferable position my master desires at the time," Charlie explained as simplistically as he could.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 pm
"First about me. As i'm sure you have been able to smell i'm not human." I let a few black scales form on my face. "I happen to be a dragon. An a powerful one i was at one time on the ruling councle. Now to you leviat. You make want to learn to calm your temper an findout i'm not a bad Master. If not i an strong enough to mental force you or keep you caged an tranked. Second charlie since you can cook that will be your job here an will another when i an finished. Raine you will find i have a sence of humor an i can see your a flirt so am i. Now shiros i have a huge library here you may like just do not touch any of the spell books. now last i have heard what you said but it seems all of you need more training in areas first is temper, the lose of temper here will be dely with firmly. Last all of you will be trained as confort slaves along with your other jobs i for one am not mean or painful unless thats is what they like. Have anything to say?  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:56 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"My temper is my most memorable trait and yes, we noticed you weren't human. The most comfort I'll give anyone is making tea and protection of those deemed worthy of being protected," Leviat responded with a light smile as his nails returned to normal. "I don't care if you say you're not a bad master. Those are only words I'm being told that I've heard before. I need proof of it. I trust no one and never will unless I know you're not just yanking my chain."
"We'll do what we can, sir, but there's one thing these two didn't state correctly. Leviat doesn't have temper problems. He knows exactly what he's doing and puts it off as an act of rebellion against everyone who isn't himself or me," Shiros murmured lightly while keeping his gaze on his fingers tapping gently together. "He seems to find me less... Cruel than the rest of the world..."
"No questions at all. At least three of us will serve to please you," Charlie smiled lightly as Raine gave a slight blush at what Plios had said about him being a flirt.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm
Looks to leviat an nods. "I guess only time will show you i mean what i say an try to watch your tenper for me i have a large problem with disrespect. "Strokes raine's cheek as he blushes. "So very cute." Puts a finger under charlie's chin my lips almost touching his. "I'm sure all four of you will it will just take him longer." Grins an gives shiros a wink. "So guys your first night here is a free one would you like to explore the grounds or maybe take a swim?"  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:14 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"I'm going to take a shower. I feel like I'm covered in layers of dirt and grime that's been sitting there for decades," Leviat muttered as he stood up from where he sat and started out of the room.
"I wouldn't mind going for a swim," Raine purred softly as his ears twitched slightly, his tail swishing contentedly beside him. "Oh yea. Shiros does have a habit of becoming talkative and loving if you pet his ears or tail."
"Swimming sounds enjoyable," Charlie purred softly as his tail copied Raine's.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 pm
"The bathooms are upstairs though i would not try escaping out the window its along fall." He takes the other two by the arms an smiles as i nibble raine's ear. "Ready my lovely boys."  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:10 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

"Don't plan on it," Leviat called back before he slid off his two shirts and stepped into a bathroom. Shiros had simply gone off to explore without a word mostly so he could find this library.
"Ready," Raine mewed in his usual cheery tone.
"Of course," Charlie purred as his tail smacked Raine's away from his leg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:25 pm
Grins as i pinch the two's rumps an runs to the lake leaving a trail of clothes behind me jumping in thme surfacing so i could watch.  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:32 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

Raine and Charlie had slightly jumped at being pinched on their rears, but then flashed each other a smile and ran towards the lake. They stripped off their clothes as they ran and did a flip before crashing into the water. They both resurfaced a second later with a light chuckle.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:39 pm
Laughs as i get into a water fight with the both of them splashing an westling making sure to know my slaves better as we play.  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:36 pm
Charlie & Shiros
Leviat
Raine

Raine and Charlie couldn't help but to laugh childishly while wrestling and splashing in the water with their new master. In Raine's mind, it was as if the clock had reversed time and was letting them return to when they were six and were living in a small cottage with Leviat's uncle. There'd been a river nearby in which the four boys would either play or bathe in with the older neko.
Inside the house, Shiros was curled up in a chair with several piles books stacked up around him as he read. He had started getting agitated of the many halls and rooms in the castle while searching for the library, but had immediately calmed down when he'd opened a door that led into what seemed like a never-ending library. Books were one of his favorite things besides singing, dancing and playing different types of instruments. He also enjoyed being very flexible and one of the only two nekos who could slide into small spaces that seemed impossible to climb into whether it was up high or down low, the other being Leviat.
Leviat himself had just climbed out of the shower, wrapped a towel around his waist and had begun his exploration of the castle with the thought process of his clothes being dry by the time he returned to the bathroom. After exploring most of the rooms, he made a short stop in what looked like it could be a ballroom and began singing softly as he started a dance that went along well with the beat playing in his head. Shiros had taught it to him when he'd still been learning English and Leviat just seemed to pick it up easily whereas Raine and Charlie had trouble. Music seemed to help Leviat relax while expressing feelings he wouldn't say aloud let alone show. After a while he began on his exploration again, but this time singing Unknown Soldier by Breaking Benjamin.

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff