Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
James Ortizs Place Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:08 pm
James' house is big and spectacular. It is a two-story house. Even though it's painted white, it somehow blends in with the surrounding trees, of which there are a lot. There are no houses on either side for more than a mile. He has a row of willow trees that conceal his gardens, and beyond that are orchards. Somewhat hidden from the trees a little ways off from the house is a big pool. Inside the house is another smaller pool with a hot tub attached to it. He has his own library, game room, training room, and sewing room.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James was glancing over at Liela every now and then as he drove. "So, Miss Liela, I don't want to be rude or anything, but why is it you look so erm, masculine? Do you do that to yourself or were you just born that way?" He really didn't want to seem like a jerk, but he really was curious. She seemed terribly upset when he figured she was a girl right off the bat.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila let out a humorless bark of laughter. "Neither. It's a curse. My first master put a curse on me that affects me in unpredictable ways. That's why my collar has grey in it. Unpredictability." She propped an arm against the car door and rested her head in it, looking out the window. "And it wasn't that rude of a question. Not that I care if you're rude since you're my master."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James furrowed his brows as he stole a quick glance towards Leila. "So your appearance now will only last for a short time? Does that mean you'll look like something else?" He wasn't quite sure what the curse did exactly, seeing as unpredictable meant not being able to know. With a sigh he shook his head, a slight blush on his cheeks from embarrassment. "I find that it was very rude... A girl should never be asked if they were born looking like a man. Women should be naturally beautiful. And being a master doesn't give me the right still, though it may be that way for the others." The car seemed to slow and he finally stopped in front of a house. "Alright, we're here."  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila shook her head. "No, this is my appearance most of the time. My first master caught me when I was six. I don't think he planned to make me look like this. He wanted a strong slave that could be trained to guard him. This appearance is just a side affect of that. But it's only appearance. And it makes people think before trying anything." That was the most she'd said to anyone in a long while. She noted the blush on James's cheeks and hid a smirk in her hand, continuing to look out the window until they reached his house. Before James could open the car door for her, Leila got out on her own. She scanned her surroundings out of habit and catalogued every bit of information in the back of her mind. "Nice place," she said, stretching out the cramped muscles of her shoulders and back and taking a big breath of the fresh air. Much better than the stale, musty air in the Center.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James cut the engine and pocketed his keys before stepping out of the car. He leaned against the car and watched Leila curiously. "So you can look differently sometimes...? Does that mean the curse can be broken? Or is it a permanent one?" He smiled softly as he made his way around the car and headed to the front door. "Thank you," he murmured quickly before opening the door. "Come on, it might be better inside."  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila kept her voice calculatedly calm, not looking at James. "Yes, I can look different. Very different." She turned to him. "I have no idea whether it can be broken. Obviously, my original master never told me." She nodded in response to his thanks and followed him inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James gave Leila a puzzled look before setting his keys on a hook beside the front door. "Then why don't you look like the other one then? Or is looking like a man much more easier to live life as a slave?" He didn't mean to be asking so many questions, but the curse just intrigued him a lot. Something about a mysterious curse just wanted him to learn as much as he could. "Oh, that's too bad... Did he die or did he sell you back?" He went to the living room couch and sat down, patting the spot beside him. "I hope you don't mind me being so nosy."  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
Leila

"I can't choose which form I take or when. The other form is only for six days each month, anyway." Leila would say no more on that subject. She gave James a "really?" look when he patted the couch. "I don't think you want me to sit right now," she said. "And he just sold me when he got all the use from me he wanted."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James nodded as he watched her, her gaze keeping his mouth shut tight. There was one important question he wanted to ask her about it, but he knew she would probably not answer, even if it was sort of simple. With a sigh he shook his head. "And why is that?" He stood up and stretched his arms over his head. "Then what is it you want to do? Do yo want me to tour you around the house first?"  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila raised an eyebrow? "Oh?" she asked casually. "Then you don't care that I'm covered in dirt and filth?" She smirked. "I'll find my way around in due time. That's how it's always been."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James was a little surprised by what she said. It didn't really occur to him that could be a problem. In fact it still wasn't at all. He smiled in a charming manner and shook his head. "No, I do not... I assure you that I have brought far worse things into my home then dirt and filth." He let out a booming laugh as he beckoned her to follow him. "But if that is the case then I can give you some clean clothes and you can take a shower right now. Then I'll leave you to find your way around when you get to it."  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila stared at James for a moment. "Ma zeh?" she asked softly, slipping into her native tongue. "You are very different from my other masters. The first thing they all did after buying me was to shove me into a bath and whatever uniform they wanted me to wear."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James gave her a quizzical glance wondering what she had just said. He didn't quite understand her language, and probably wouldn't any time soon. He just shook his head and chuckled. "Well, who said I was like any other master? I am strongly against taking ones freedom like that. After all, I was in a predicament that was generally the same as well." He reached the nearest bathroom and paused by the door, turning around to look at Leila. "So, do you want to take a shower or no?"  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila didn't outwardly react to James's obvious confusion about what she'd said, but inside she was smiling. Unlike with the Cats, she didn't really want him to be able to understand her all the time. She sighed at his query and let a genuine smile touch her lips. Only a small one, and probably the last one James would see for quite a while. "Yes, in fact, I would like to."  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff