Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Cicils' and Heather's house Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Drunk Panda Celebrity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:26 pm
Cicils waited for the slave to arrive. She was quite worried, Heather had ordered him. Sitting in the livingroom she watched for the black van. A sigh escaped her light pink lips. She looked outside, it was morning, what if it came at night? A light growl formed in her throat.

Heather was wondering how long it would take. Stretching, she cuddled into a ball on the recliner. Her brown hair covering her face, partially. The wings on her back became still as they flattened on her back.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:32 pm
The van arrived finally. Two men stepped out and opened the back of the van. They pulled Michael out. His arms were chained together. They walked up to the door and knocked. Michael pulled at the chains.  

The Illusive Peacock

Demonic Shade

6,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A Drunk Panda Celebrity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 pm
reddeath5207

Cicils saw and heard the van. Walking out she lightly bowed to the men and took the papers. " Thank you." She said, her fangs showing for a quick second. Then the men walked back to the van and drove off. She walked back into the house silently.

Heather woke up to the sound of the van and watched as her sister thanked, payed and walked back into the house. Before the slave could run away she walked outside and grabbed him by the chains between his hands and pulled him into the house. " C'mon." She muttered and closed the door after he came in. Unlocking the chains she looked at him. " Go get cleaned up, I don't what your hands have touched. The bathrooms upstairs first door on the right." She told him and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:02 pm
Michael forced a smile on his face. "Thank you." he said, then walked up the stairs. He looked down the hallway. "Wow." he said. He walked into the first door on the right. He went to the sink. The guards had forced him to wash before he was delivered. Told him that he had to look good. Yet they don't give you anything to eat or drink on the ride to the house. He washed his hands, including his arms. Once he was satisfied, he washed his face. The water felt cool. He dried his face. "Don't know what my hands touched." he said. "Nothing but each other really." He walked out of the bathroom and headed back down the stairs.  

The Illusive Peacock

Demonic Shade

6,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A Drunk Panda Celebrity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:22 pm
reddeath5207

Cicils helped with breakfast and sighed. She wondered if the slave was going to run off. Secretly she prayed he wouldn't, or else heather wound chase after him and practically chase him back to the house. Heather was kinda of a forceful girl, while Cicils was sweet as can be. Sighing lightly she poked at the egg with her spatula.

Heather smiled making the pancakes and bacon. Humming a little tune as she always did. " Are you hungry?! Breakfast is almost ready!" She yelled to the boy upstairs.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:16 am
"Breakfast?" Michael questioned quietly, in a bit of shock. "Uhh... All right!" He shouted back absentmindedly. Maybe it wouldn't turn out so bad? He shook his head. "Haven't even met them yet." He walked to where he heard the voice come from. He walked into the kitchen a minute later.  

The Illusive Peacock

Demonic Shade

6,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A Drunk Panda Celebrity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:56 pm
reddeath5207

Cicils heard him walk in and the eggs were ready. Putting some on a plate she smiled. Then she put the rest on other plates. She then sat down at the table.

Heather put the bacon on three plates evenly, secretly giving Micheal more. Giving everyone a plate of food, she smiled then sat down. " Dig in." She said still smiling. Picking up the fork she started to eat. It was so good. " So, may i ask you name?" She asked, looking at him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:11 pm
Michael walked slowly to the table and cautiousely took a seat. "I'm Michael." he said. "Michael Benefici." He stared at the food for a second, then picked up a piece of bacon and started to eat it. It was delicious, but he resisted shoveling it down. "May I ask the names of my Mistresses?"  

The Illusive Peacock

Demonic Shade

6,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A Drunk Panda Celebrity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:27 pm
reddeath5207

Cicils watched as he was cautious. She guessed it was bad being a slave, but that was all over for him. Hearing his name she ran it through her head many times trying to burn it into her mind. " My name is Cicils." She said quietly and sweetly. She then started to nibble on a piece of bacon.

Heather chewed on a piece of bacon, looking at Micheal. She too tried to burn it in her memory. Hearing her sister state her name she decided to go last. " My name is Heather." She said and scooped up some eggs almost shoving the fork in her mouth. Heather was kinda the kiddy sister while Cicils was mature.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:32 pm
Michael nodded. So far, it wasn't so bad. "It's nice to meet you." He said politely. He picked up a fork and ate some of the eggs. He looked up Cecils and Heather. "You're both good cooks." He went back to eating.  

The Illusive Peacock

Demonic Shade

6,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A Drunk Panda Celebrity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:47 pm
reddeath5207

Cicils smiled sweetly. " Thank you." She said and continued to eat.

Heather smiled too. " Thanks." She said and continued to chew on her eggs. Her wings slowly flapping behind her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:53 pm
Michael finally noticed the wings. He stopped with the fork halfway to his mouth. He knew that there were some people that weren't what they looked like, but the only masters he had so far were all human. He placed the fork down. "I don't mean to be rude." he said. "But may I ask what exactly you are? Just curious."  

The Illusive Peacock

Demonic Shade

6,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A Drunk Panda Celebrity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:09 pm
reddeath5207

Cicils looked at him and smiled. " I'm a fallen angel." She said her wings flapping slightly. Looking down on her plate she noticed she was done, and full. Picking up her plate she sat up and put it in the dishwasher.

Heather looked at him and smiled. " I'm a demon" She said in a kind of flirty tone. Picking up her plate she got up as well. Placing it in the dishwasher she yawned and looked at him. " You can have seconds if you are still hungry." She said and smiled, then walked out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:14 pm
Michael smiled. Not a fake grin either. "I got an interesting couple of Mistresses, huh?" he said. He finished his food and stood up. "I'm actually surprised I'm not hungry. I swear my stomach has shrunk." He walked over and placed it in the dishwasher as well. "Thank you." he said again. "So what will my first task be?" He was ready to work now that he was full.  

The Illusive Peacock

Demonic Shade

6,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A Drunk Panda Celebrity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:26 pm
reddeath5207

Cicils felt sorry for him. They probably starved him in that wretched place. He probably was overjoyed to be here. Sighing lightly she sat in the livingroom. " How about tidying up a little bit?" She asked looking over at her now sleeping sister.

Heather was curled up into a ball sleeping.

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff