Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plot Thread for Gabrian and Morton (OPEN!) oAo Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:35 am
A monstrous Plot Thread
For Morton and Gabrian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well. I was going to resurrect my old plot thread for this.
However, I decided it was more handy to make a new one to better keep track of things, yes? Yes!

Come RP and Plot with me, please? :>
If you want my instant attention, quote me!
(Though gaia sometimes bleeps and doesn't alert me, it's the best way to get my attention!)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:56 am

Status: Single atm (He just broke up with LW so she could be with Ren, awwww)

Journal: Here (though the personality section needs an overhaul)

Short Blurb: Gabrian is a Nix, which is a water based fae (demon), whom were said to lure humans through enchanting music, only to drown them. Once upon a time, upon his arrival at school, he was rather focused on maintaining no lasting bonds with anyone, keeping up a rather cool, frigid facade in an attempt to keep others away from him. This was mostly due to his own inability to think of himself as a proper, good demon; he thinks of himself as weak, specially due to the fact he has a big soft spot for cute things. Given the fact his approach to life at school failed rather swiftly (he made friends 8| WTF), Gabrian has since dropped the facade and figured that if he can't beat them, he'll join them and then he'll just go down when... the time comes. He figures he'll at least go down while having fun as opposed to not going down but being all alone; something like that.

As such, he's much more relaxed, easy going and silly than he used to be. Long gone are the snippy, icy retorts he used to offer strangers, instead replaced with polite cordiality. Given the fact his three best friends are monsters, he doesn't seem to have a problem with other races; he's probably going to treat an undead student in the same way he's going to treat a demon. It will all boils down to if he likes you or not.

Other Things to Know:
- As a Nix, he is attracted to water, and feels ansty when he's away from it for too long (how long is anyone's guess - he usually doesn't go more than a few days without swimming if he can help it).
- He has a secondary, serpentine form, which he can often be found in when swimming. Some good Refs of this form can be found here and here. They also show his general size in that form.
- He loves minipets, and seems particularly fond of floresce pets. They have, in fact, mostly taken over the large water tank in his room (which is technically, effectively... his bed, since he sleeps there in serpent form).
- He's much more easily approached by ghouls than boils, but he's loosened up considerably since his arrival to the school.
- He now has mild water manipulation abilities (think water bending except it can't be used as a weapon since he can't move water fast enough or in large enough quantities to hurt anyone).

What I'm Looking for:
- Gabrian needs more friends. Particularly male ones maybe? Female ones would be good too, but there needs to be more testosterone in his life.
- A frenemy/rival maybe? IDK! I think that might be interesting to rp! Though granted, his last frenemy ended up as his Bro so.... YEAH. UHM. Try me!
- Friendly (or not so friendly) fights when his FEAR and shizz is approved?
- Minipet orientated rp?
- I am tentatively open to some sort of romantic plot(s) with him before he settles down. I would like for him to meet some ghoul(s) and go out with her/them, maybe? It wouldn't be a lasting relationship, and we can end it however you want - either with them as friends or them as... not friends at all. I'm also fine with either Gabe OR the girl doing the dumping, that's all cool. Aka, if you want some sort of romantic plot with someone... but you don't want it to be the REAL thing, Gabe's open for this. Toss me ideas!
- I am sure I'll figure more shizz to add soon. Feel free to suggest some plot ideas to me! I'm pretty much open to whatever! I want ideas and things to do/people to meet!

To do list:

- RP with Jove.
- ????
- Profit!

Classes:

- I need to enroll in new classes, man. Yeah.

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:16 am

Journal: Here

Short Blurb: Morton is extremely laid back and easy going. Very few things rile him up; one of which is... most Reapers, actually, since he deathly scared of their magic. It's not terribly hard to convince him that you mean him no harm though, and once you do, he'd be perfectly content to flop his head on your shoulder and pretty much beg you scratch his head (which he loves). He has very little personal space, and often time breaches others' space without realizing he might be a nuisance. He's also almost entirely shameless (which might have a lot to do with the fact he's skeletal) and has no clue why others seem to get so worked up over it. Prone to perching on high up places, and... prone to being extremely overprotective of what he deems is his; from his friends, to his room to, quite possibly, that ledge or boulder over there. Yes! That boulder is his. He wrote his name on it, Jack-damnit!

Other Things to Know:
- He's able to fly, despite how useless his wings might look!
- He has a Feral form (ref 2), which is large enough to ride. He also has a sort of... in-between feral and humanoid form, that looks almost anthro in nature, which he favors in fights.
- He can be pretty much lulled to sleep with head scratches and adores any sort of physical contact, seeing as how he has no skin and he can feel very 'little'. He treasures any sort of contact due to it.

What I'm Looking for:
- He's a bit of troublemaker, so friends/people he can get into trouble with! He's not a leader though, and is more inclined to follow plans than come up with them on his own. Not to say he's not bright, just that... he'd probably favor napping on a bolder over thinking up a plan.
- Rivals would be awesome too!
- Flirting or dating? Morton will not discriminate gender, or type. He's up for innocent, happy, no ties encounters or slightly more serious ones. He's got a crush on someone but he's not really acting on it for now, seeing as how he's perfectly comfortable with being friends with her. It might take some coaxing for him to take anything 'seriously' but he's capable of it. Any flirting or dating would not be the definitive though, so I'm open to anything you want for now, from awkward to catastrophe to whatever.
- Fights? oAo as soon as I okay his FEAR.

To do list:

- Encounter with Sparrow
- IDK

Classes:

- I need to enroll in new classes, man. Yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:24 am
ONE MORE POST.

Because.... IDK.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:57 pm
Dude is it okay to post?

I THROW AMPHI OR NIGHT AT EITHER OF THE TWO QAQb  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:47 am
Dark Fire Angel

HELLO. > u>;; I also hope it is okay to post!

I just got Amarus and am extremely eager to RP her as much as I can xD; So... I'd love it for her to meet both Gabrian and Morton, and some point o Ao If this is acceptable! Obviously this does not have to be at once xD; Amarus likes to try to get into places she's not supposed to be, particularly through something very like parkour, so that might appeal to Morton's troublemaker streak? In terms of Gabrian RP... well, Amarus is a ghost, and therefore not bothered by water at all o no so idk, we could do something aquatic, I'm not sure what after that, though xD

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:16 am
Nyxtsuki Moon
Dude is it okay to post?

I THROW AMPHI OR NIGHT AT EITHER OF THE TWO QAQb

I decree you should toss Amphi at Gabe because of the whole WATER thing. BUT SHE IS WELCOME TO BOTHER MORTON TOO (And so is night XDD ).

Any ideas in mind, Nyx? oAo? I AM ALL EARS. And you know my aim, right? I want some juicy plots. PLOT with meeeee.

Face your demons

HELLO. > u>;; I also hope it is okay to post!

I just got Amarus and am extremely eager to RP her as much as I can xD; So... I'd love it for her to meet both Gabrian and Morton, and some point o Ao If this is acceptable! Obviously this does not have to be at once xD; Amarus likes to try to get into places she's not supposed to be, particularly through something very like parkour, so that might appeal to Morton's troublemaker streak? In terms of Gabrian RP... well, Amarus is a ghost, and therefore not bothered by water at all o no so idk, we could do something aquatic, I'm not sure what after that, though xD

Are you interested in either of them specially? Like for a first rp? : D I'm all for this btw. They both need to get out more XD Any sort of ideas you have in mind? Would Amarus try to sneak into the demon dorm, get lost and end up in Gabe's room or something? *fires ideas, IDK*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:23 am
Dark Fire Angel

There is no reason for me to post in this thread.

EXCEPT THAT I CAN.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:37 am
Dark Fire Angel
Are you interested in either of them specially? Like for a first rp? : D I'm all for this btw. They both need to get out more XD Any sort of ideas you have in mind? Would Amarus try to sneak into the demon dorm, get lost and end up in Gabe's room or something? *fires ideas, IDK*

ACTUALLY, yes-- because I've been hearing about Gabrian for a while, given my general interest in Ren, I'd really really like to actually see Gabrian in action xD; but eventually both, yes <3 LOL, Amarus would try to sneak in just about anywhere she's not supposed to be, and that seems like it would be a hilarious place to wind up. > A>; I am game for this xD!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:39 am
Face your demons
ACTUALLY, yes-- because I've been hearing about Gabrian for a while, given my general interest in Ren, I'd really really like to actually see Gabrian in action xD; but eventually both, yes <3 LOL, Amarus would try to sneak in just about anywhere she's not supposed to be, and that seems like it would be a hilarious place to wind up. > A>; I am game for this xD!

I am game for this! Do you have like, aim or something we can talk this over? : D

kuromeez

You, my good sir, CHEAT. But ILU so it's okay.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:41 am
Dark Fire Angel

I NEVER CHEAT. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Also Mort and Sparrow should duke it out sometime.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:45 am
kuromeez
Dark Fire Angel

I NEVER CHEAT. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Also Mort and Sparrow should duke it out sometime.

I need to post his fear BUT as soon as it gets approved, if you want, we could incorporate that into their meeting rp >A> Y/Y?  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 am
Dark Fire Angel

I APPROVE.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:12 pm
Awh yeah. Why I am on my phone at work replying to this well....its cause I wanna steal some plots for real. /aim password doesn't work on phone....

I am so down for the aquatics to meet each other. Amphi needs more friends QAQ. Are you going to be on later tonight Daffu?

I was thinking of....idk didn't we say Amphi becomes like enchanted by his serpent form and tries to drag him back to the sea to free him? ;D  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:18 pm
I'd still like for Livi and Gab to do something together... but I keep wondering what. Maybe they need to go to the mall together or something. Livi's horrid about activies that are manly ;_; *so needs help with that*

If ya still wanna of course lol  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces