Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
Ocie stretched, floating gently amongst the land walkers. He didn't have a better name for them, but then again, he didn't even have a name for what he was. As far as he knew he was the only freak naiad with wings. A water dweller that flew instead of walked on land..

The thought made him laugh, aloud even this time. The violet orbs in his head blinked, looking to see who had caught him laughing. He had hoped no one was around, but he'd never paid attention to where he was... That's an interesting thought, where was he? Who was around? The water nymph pondered the thought, smirking as he eyed a cute young girl.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image
Jeanette Isabella had been following the strange hovering person. He had pretty wings, which was what originally had attracted her to follow him. But he seemed different than her, which was what compelled her to keep following him, peering at him strangely.
She'd learned to keep her distance when following people around. After more than one awkward encounter with people who hadn't liked her following them, she'd always kept back far enough to claim that she'd merely been going the same direction. Totally.
But it rather looked like she'd been caught this time. He was looking right at her, and smiling an odd smile. It was the same odd smile Iordanes gave her when she did something particularly adorable. Perhaps this new person thought she was particularly adorable.

"Can I help you?" asks Jeanette Isabella, hands on her hips. Her blue-and-purple wings flutter almost too quickly for eyes to follow, holding her a few feet off the ground.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 pm
Ocie shrugged, flipping his fins away from her. "You've been following me for a while haven't you?" The male asked, vaguely amused at her posture. This female resembled his mother when she did that, not that he cared much. Vile woman, that naiad who raised him..

"Did my wings attract you or was it that I've got a tail too?" He mused, wiggling his lack of feet into the air for her to see clearly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 pm
Jeanette Isabella giggles softly. "Well, a bit of both," she admits rather sheepishly. "I think your wings are pretty, but I am wondering about your...tail?" She glances down at the strange appendage and then at her own feet, wiggling her toes. "I've never seen one before...what's it do?"

She'd opt not to answer the first question.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:45 pm
"Yes, it's a tail." He smirked, running a finger along it. "Rather a fish tail, like naiads. I use it for swimming in the water." The water nymph seemed not to care at all about it.

"I don't have feet, my mother says it's because I'm a deformed freak." The boy laughed aloud once more. He didn't mind it at all really. Ocie was used to the insults from his crazy mother. So used to it in fact, he'd forgotten that normal people would think this sort of behavior from a parent to a child was entirely abnormal. "I almost think she's right. No one else in this world seems to have wings similar to mine and a fin."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:57 pm
Jeanette Isabella takes a moment to look over Ocie, appraisingly. "Well, I dunno about that," she says, making a fluttery circle around him, taking in his whole form. "You might be the only one with wings and a tail-thing, but I s'pose you don't really need feet if you've got wings." She sits cross-legged, or she would be sitting if she weren't hovering in midair.

"Besides," she says. "Aren't mothers supposed to only say nice things about their kids? I mean, why would she pick you if she didn't like you? She should've left you for a mother who would love you for who you are and all that." She gives a sage nod.

[As a note, lol. Jeanette Isabella was adopted by Paloma, who was adopted by Iordanes. So..she has a slightly skewed idea of parents. XD She seems to think that you get children by finding them in the woods or wherever. rofl She's been a wee bit sheltered.]  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:04 pm
Ocie blinked, tilting his head to the side. "My mother gave birth to me. She's done the adoption thing before, and I was a random surprise. A chance to carry on her line." He shrugged, running a hand through his hair.

"Do you not know about the birds and the bees?" The male asked, looking at her like she was insane. He didn't really care about her comment on his fins, it didn't make much difference to him either way.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:35 pm
Jeannette Isabella blinks innocently at him. "The what?" she asks. "I know about....birds and bees.....I don't like bees...." she says, trailing off. She feels rather stupid. It had seemed like such a simple question, but she could sense in his voice he was talking about something more.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:14 am
That was a complete shock. Who didn't know about any of that? Ocie looked at her for a moment, trying to sort out his thoughts. Either she was incredibly naive or she was just very innocent and sheltered.. Or both..

The male gave a nervous chuckle, rubbing his neck. "How old are you?" He asked, it wasn't like he cared, but if he was going to explain anything, he'd much rather explain it to an adult than a child.. Or even a teenager. Even if he wasn't explaining anything.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 am
"I'm not a child," says Jeanette Isabella defensively. She folds her arms over her chest. She haaaates it when everyone looks down on her because she's young. "You can tell me, whatever it is." Hmph. Some people thought they were so much better than everyone else just because they knew stuff others didn't. Hmph.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:04 pm
"Look lady, I never called you a child. I just don't want to explain something to a teenager if they aren't ready for it." He frowned, not liking that she'd jumped to conclusions. Well whatever, he really didn't care that much.

"Well whatever, when a man likes a woman.. And I mean they really like them, probably like married kind of like." He trailed off for a minute, shaking his head. "Anyways, they decide they want a baby and..." Ocie thought about his wording. He was already toning it down for her, but did that mean he'd have to use the stork thing? Nah, she was gonna get crabby, he hated it when they did that.. "She lays her egg and he fertilizes it. I'm not sure how it works with land dwellers, but I know naiads with legs can go onto land and go through the actual act of sex if they really want to.." The male shrugged, briefly wondering how he'd reproduce if he really wanted to. Mostly he just liked making them fawn over him..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:15 pm
"Oh, that." Jeanette Isabella sticks out her tongue. "I know all about that, silly. Why would you call that the birds and the bees? Although I suppose they do it too..." She taps her chin, contemplating.

"Anyway, what makes your wings all see-through and pretty like that?" Which was the question she'd really been dying to ask.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:51 pm
He frowned, shaking his head. "They call it the birds and the bees because... Hell I don't know, I just heard it." Ocie shrugged.

"The wings? I was just born like this, not even my mother knows why." Another shrug, he really didn't care too much. He didn't even really think to look into it. "I think I'm part faery or something." The thought was funny, he couldn't see his mother with anyone demon, angel, fairy, or anything else. The thought was laughable. "But then I really don't care. It's just funny when people think the wings are fragile."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 pm
"Oh, so your mother has a tail like yours?" she asks, peering curiously at it. She looks at her own toes and wiggles them. She wonders briefly what it would be like to have a tail.

"What's it like, having a tail?"

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:01 pm
"Her tail is sort of like mine. A lot of naiads have tails sort of like mine." He flipped it a bit for her pleasure.

"Having a tail? A bit inconvenient to walk around not to be able to walk. I imagine it's as different for you as me having feet would be.." he mused. The thought of feet didn't make him wish for them at all. He was quite content to float around in the water and the air.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff