Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Forgotten: Under the Knife [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:42 pm
I had an idea for an RP for a little while, but I hadn't gotten around to it. I think the Halloween weekend is a good time to start.

1. Story
2. Rules
3. Character Skeletons
4. Professor and Student List
5. Experiments List
6. Number of Student Positions Available
7. Events and Announcements
8. Banned List  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:55 pm
~~*Story*~~

Unethical human experimentation is considered a crime against humanity and is therefore deemed illegal. However, a secret group of people believe that the above idea is wrong. This group of people consists of a university medical professor who specializes in surgery and a group of young students, mostly in university and college, some perhaps still in late high school. They believe that this ideal hinders the evolution of science and the state of humanity.

This group of people goes around abducting unsuspecting people and taking them away to an abandoned hospital where they perform cruel experiments on them like amputations or disease testing. Why has no one noticed these people's disappearance. Only people considered 'unnoticed' are abducted. That is to say people like the homeless, orphans, gang members, etc. Those who probably wouldn't be missed or who's disappearance would be assumed to be caused by something else.

These people believe that they are doing good because they are testing things out that will better humanity as a whole. They believe that the sacrifice of a few 'social undesirables' is worth the betterment of science and the progression of the human species. Some of the members are very militaristic in this idea.

As for the victims...well...the experiments are pretty nasty. There hasn't been any record of one surviving...at least one that survived and has spoken about it....  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm
!!!RULES!!!

1. Yeah, yeah, yeah. We all know this one. No godmodding, flaming, cybering, etc. You've seen it before. Here it is again.

2. Don't post the character profiles. Send them to me in a PM. If your character is a student, title the PM 'For Science!'. If your character is one of the experiments, title it 'I'm Unwanted'. Don't post until your character has been accepted. If I forget to post your character up make sure to remind me.

3. If you are in the middle of the action in the RP and must go, try to remember to state that you are signing off. I know that even I forget to sometimes and I probably won't be on anyone's case for this, but it's just polite to let others know you are going so that they're not waiting around for you.

4. Now, I'm not asking for full blown paragraphs with every single minute detail that you can think of. This isn't that kind of RP. However, I do ask that you do give something that your fellow roleplayers can work with. I'd like some substance in your posts. A three word post isn't going to give very much to the story and will probably irritate everyone else.

5. If you don't plan on being in the RP very long or don't think you're going to post very often, please don't join. I'm tired of RPs dying because of inactivity and making characters get stuck in a certain spot. If you join, we expect you to stay.

6. Don't make more characters than you can handle. If you can handle one or two, use one or two characters. If you can handle 5, go ahead. More power to you. Don't try to overtake the RP either though. It's not fun for anyone else.

7. I take time and sometimes I'm not on for a day or two. Don't fret if I haven't gotten back to you right away. However, sometimes there's been a case where I have not received a character profile, so don't hesitate to ask me if I received it if I haven't replied to it in a while.

8. Should I feel I need to, I can change rules at any time. Joining this RP means that you comply to any changes.

9. As mentioned above, I don't want any flame wars. They often kill the roleplay it's happening in. If you are having a problem with another player, let me know in a private message. I will deal with it.

10. There will only be a limited number of students. After all, a secret human experimentation group can't get too big, can it? We will start off with 8 students. I may expand it to 10 or more if I feel I need to. There is no limit to the experiment number, as the students will require a good lot of them. Try not to let one group outweigh the other too much though.

11. Monkeys.

12. Let's all have some fun! YAAAYYY!!!! *plays with sparklers*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:09 pm
Character Skeleton

Students

Username:
Character Quote:
Name:
Interests:
Preferred Method of Experimentation:
Appearance: ((pic please))
Theme Song: ((optional))

Experiments

Username:
Character Quote:
Name:
Interests:
Type of 'Unwanted': ((i.e. Homeless, Orphan, Gang member, etc.))
Appearance: ((pic please))
Theme Song: ((optional))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:11 pm
Professor and Students

Username: Eternal_PrinceOfFire
Character Quote: Those who say that human experimentation is wrong are too weak to admit its benefits.
Name: Dr. Vincent Todzahn
Character Bio: Dr. Todzahn is one of the senior officials of surgery at the nearby medical school. However, unknown to his companions he leads a secret group of students in performing medical experiments on and studying them. The surgeon was always fascinated by the human body and its reactions to things. He wants to figure out ways to alter the body so that the reactions will be different. He brought in students as part of his organization by very discretely sending the word around and only to very studious students who seemed more interested in science than social interaction.
Interests: Surgery, performing experiments, experiment reactions.
Likes: Performing surgery and experimentation, helping out his 'students', when something is successful.
Dislikes: Subjects that struggle too much, experiment disappointment, when people don't listen to him, contaminated results, unhealthy people.
Preferred Method of Experimentation: Surgery and amputations.
Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: Beast of Blood by Malice Mizer

Character Quote: Bettering the human race is worth sacrificing a few unwanted.
Name: Kenneth Stewartson
Character Bio: Kenneth is an intelligent student in university who is taking a Bachelor of Science. He's probably what you'd call a stereotypical nerd. He'd prefer to tinker with a machine or test out a bacteria then go hang out with friends. In fact, he doesn't really have any friends because that's all he does. That or read up on diseases and medicine. Kenneth is rather antisocial and hates large crowds. He'll also always be seen wearing preppy style clothes. Despite being antisocial, Kenneth's main focus is how to improve human life so it's not that he hates people. He just prefers not to be around many of them.
Interests: Anything science related, especially biology and medicine, biological infections and curing them, mechanics, improving human life.
Likes: Performing experiments, reading, building small machines, playing with bacteria, tinkering with electronics, shirts and ties, suits, formal clothing.
Dislikes: Large social groups, experiments failing, being bothered while doing something, body piercings and tattoos, casual clothes, religion.
Preferred Method of Experimentation: Diseases and infections
Theme Song: Science by KAITO (Vocaloid)

Username: Ayame-Yuura
Character Quote: "Sanity is for the weak of mind"
Name: Lia Thurman
Character Bio: Lia is a brilliant student in senior high school. She's been getting all kinds of letters from colleges and universities but it was one letter from a certain Dr. Todzahn that helped her decide which university she would go to. Her preferred choice in course is medicine though she specializes in Chemistry and subjects related to Pharmacy. Though, despite her position on the way things stand, she dislikes the more gruesome experiments conducted by the older students. She looks pretty much sane though maybe a little socially awkward.
Intererests: 'feeding experiments', testing new serums and 'medicines', mixing solutions
Likes: chemicals, viruses, bacteria, being praised, solutions having 'favorable effects'
Dislikes: being scolded, not being trusted, being taken for granted, experiments dying
Preferred Method of Experimentation: making experiments take 'solutions' with enhanced Palatability
Theme Song:

Username: snuggle89
Character Quote: "Your voice is nothing but unecissary noise"
Name: Rick Mebonn
Character Bio: Rick had shown an interest in human's mental states from an early age. As a child Rick would conduct small scale experements on his sister who was eventualy locked in a mental instatute. Ever since that Rick developed an interest in human nature and its phycological and neurological changes within human beings.
After attending college Rick displayed enough potential to be asked into Dr.Todzhan's 'after college club'.
Interests: Neurological conditions and mental states in humans.
Dislikes: noise, agravating people, uncooprative experements, anyone interupting his reading or touching his books.
Preferred Method of Experimentation: Neurological, social and phycological exploitation an change within human minds.
Theme Song:

Username: tears_give_me_wings
Character Quote: "Crazy people are genius and sane people ore idiots,which one do you think I am?"
Name: Calista Heinz
Character Bio: Callista is a genius girl that grew up in abusive home she hated her mother and father who were always drunk, smoking, taking drugs,yelling and hitting Calista. She prefered staying alone in her schools science room rather than going out with others kids.When she got a Dr.Todzhan letter
Interests: human body,human reflexs and human instincts.
Dislikes: Loud noises, all music but classical and bright lights
Preferred Method of Experimentation: testing human reflexes and insticts.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:18 pm
The Experiments

Username: snuggle89
Character Quote: Your eyes.......why are they so cold?
Name: Rosa Eve
Character Bio: Rosa's mother died in her birth leaving her with her father. For years they lived together, managing through life. Rosa was taught that everyone was worth something and after her father died Rosa continued to live by herself. Not being old enough to secure a job at the time Rosa lived in squats and earned money by doing remedial jobs such as cleaning houses and even grave digging at one point.
On one job Rosa met someone who had a great interest in 'curing' people and so she was taken in by Dr. Vincent Todzahn only to realize that offering her help ment becoming an experament herself.
Interests: reading, learning, animals, humans
Likes: daylight, kindness, reading, jokes, warm people, hugs
Dislikes: Medical testing, injections, the dark, physical testing, Dr. Todzahn conducting her testing or even being near her.
Type of 'Unwanted': homeless
apperance:
User Image
Theme Song: Anna Rose

Username: gaara184
Character Quote: What did I ever do to make you hate me so much...
Name: Ryo Minatsuki
Character Bio: As long as she could remember, she knew she was hated. Her parents abused her, saying she wasn't the child they always wanted, but she didn't know why. She didn't fit in with everyone or anyone. She had to put up with being bullied and picked on by almost everybody, and hadn't known whether to be relieved or sorrowful for her parents' abandonment of her. With no place to go Ryo found a scientist needing help. Always wanting to be useful for once, she went with him, not caring what happened to her. She was worthless after all. According to everyone to met anyway.
Interests: Ruining other families' lives as much as possible.
Likes: Video gaming, playing pranks on others, and loves muffins and also sweets very much.
Dislikes: Happy families. Anything she was deprived of when younger.
Type of 'Unwanted': Abandoned
Theme Song: Shot to Pieces by Skye Sweetnam

Character Quote: You're lucky I'm restrained or I'd have already killed you.
Name: Ethan Suzuku
Character Bio: Ethan grew up in a strict family and after growing tired of never being able to live up to his parents' expectations, he ran away. He later joined a gang and began committing minor felonies. He's already been charged with theft and assault, but has only been punished with community service. Territorial disputes with other gangs over things such as drug deals were common and he was attacked by a group one night while he was walking alone. Ethan was beaten, stabbed, and left to die in an alley when he saw a van pull up. A few figures got out and ran over too him. He saw that they were wearing white lab coats, medical masks, and examination gloves. One of them jabbed a needle into his neck and injected something that made him pass out. He awoke to find his wounds stitched and himself locked in the mental ward section of an abandoned hospital with the other 'experiments'. Now those whom he saw in the alley are the ones who perform the experiments on him.
Interests: Weapons such as guns and knives, money, cars, motorcycles.
Likes: All of his interests, insulting authority, beating up enemy gang members, vandalism.
Dislikes: His parents, enemy gangs, the people performing experiments on him, not getting money, authority.
Type of 'Unwanted': Gang member
Theme Song: Fuc Da Police by N.W.A.

Username: lil_lollypop1
Character Quote: I do it all because I love you.
Name: Lilly Preston
Character Bio: Lilly was once one of Dr. Todzahn's students with a bright future and a brilliant mind. When she was younger, she had an innocent crush on the professor, despite him being over twice her own age. Her step father supported her at the university until once summer, her stepfather brutally raped her, and her mother seeing, impulsively threw her onto the streets afterward. Emotionally traumatized after loosing everything, she went to Dr. Todzahn, who "took her in" for his program. She became his first experiment and gladly lets him do anything he wants to her despite all the pain, nor does she complain about it.
Interests: Dr. Todzahn. (She's kind of obsessed with him to an unhealthy degree)
Dislikes: Not being around Dr. Todzahn
Type of 'Unwanted': homeless
Theme Song: Verloren by Subway to Sally

Username: Miss Emni Rose
Character Quote: "I've made some mistakes, but my baby is not one of them."
Name: Gabriella Shaefer
Character Bio: Gabby grew up in a lower-class household. Her father was a drunk, and her mother had run off the month before her seventh birthday. Gabby had to learn how to survive her father's drunken rages, the rough streets, and the torments of other schoolchildren quickly. When she was a sophmore in highschool, she got involved with a boy in the class above her, named Michael. Things led to other things, until Gabby found herself pregnant. Instead of the disaster this would be for others, Gabby and her boyfriend were overjoyed. They moved into their own apartment using his college money, and everything was wonderful. They named their son Markus, and were about to celebrate his third birthday when Michael was called overseas to do his duty as a draftee. Then Gabby had to figure out how to pay the bills with her waitressing check. She couldn't, and Gabby and little Mark moved to the streets. They stayed in a shelter, but one night there wasn't enough room. That night, as they took shelter in an old alley, she was attacked from behind. It was the students, who injected her with something to make her pass out. When she came to, she was secured down, and Markus was nowhere in sight. She still doesn't know where he is.
Interests: Markus and Michael. They're the only things she cares about in this life.
Dislikes: Anything or anyone that would hurt Markus. The military, for taking away her other half.
Type of 'Unwanted': Homeless/Single Mother
Theme Song: Broken Wing--Martina McBride  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:24 pm
Professor: Dr. Vincent Todzahn

Students:

1. Kenneth Stewartson
2. Lia Thurman
3. Rick Mebonn
4. Calista Heinz
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:27 pm
~Events + Announcements~

Oct. 29th: RP is complete and accepting characters.

Nov. 21st: RP opens. Haha. Wow, it took almost a month? xp  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:32 pm
Banned List

I'd like to keep this empty please. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:23 pm
This RP is now accepting characters.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:58 pm
Bump :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:12 pm
Bump  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:29 pm
*bump* I'm thinking about making an experiment or two. lolz.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:45 pm
Hope you do. smile  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff