MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One of the Special Wards of Tokyo, shopping districts, and special place for game for second chance to live, Shinigami Game, for those people who died. To enter the Shinigami Game, give one thing for price to Conductor and survive this game in seven days to go back to RG or face erasure if players fail one mission, defeated by Noise and Game Master.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:38 am
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

"La Lala La La La La! La Lala La La La La! La Lala La La La La! Lalala~ AAA~" she sang on her concert in the end of "Melt" and then the piano ending tone until one keynote stopped. It's been 10 months for Miku and she gladly take good care of Olympus after Arigane's death, at first she thought someone will take his place, but someone told her that she and someone will take his place and keep her title as a Queen. After whole conversation, her counterpart told her that she already knew she's a goddess and if they meet again, death will come. Miku booked up her agent and tell him that Vocaloid will have Vocaloid DIVA World Tour for concert, which she return to her friends. So this day was end of the world tour, and she gave her illustion of Apple Blossoms to all of Vocaloid Fans and she grab her mic. "Arigato gosaimasu, mina-san. Watashi to tomotachi wa gamateru desu, soreja concerto tsuki wa materu. Ja ne, mata aou ne." she said to all fans for see them in next concert and the crowd just cheered as she left the stage to join with her friends.

...True my heart and love...

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Articuno

Articuno, in bird form, watched Miku singing and sees her heading to back stage. Honestly, she came to see her singing and watching out for enemies nearby. She flew to back door to meet Miku, she made it in right time as Miku came out, "Heading back to Heaven, shall we." she send mental thought to her, as Miku smiled and wave her friends, "Ja ne Mina. Watashi wa uchi kairemasu." she called out to her friends and Miku summon her Lotus Scepter to chant her singing voice to create sacred circle and teloport them to Heaven.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

Hinata walked out of Corridor of Darkness alone, yet she didn't get infected by darkness. Her pale lavender featureless eyes scanning around the Shibuya. She walked around the Scramble Crossing to take looking around the area, however she noticed the black hooded with wings is standing near 109 Store. She begin to wonder who he is and why is he standing middle of the Scramble.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 pm
CARMANA

Carmana emerged from his d-gate and found himself in a city......he called hinata's name "HINATA!?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?" he was panicing  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

Neji walked out of portal from Carmana's back, his Byakugan scanned around Towa, near 109 Store and close to Scramble Cross, where Hinata stayed. He flinched about what Carmana was doing, it almost reminded him of Naruto loud mouth, "Kid, there is too many people and your loud mouth might catch his attention, knowing my cousin is around." he said very calmly, knowing the shinobi rule. He noticed a pink haired woman with shinigami wings on it, he begin to feel something disturbance about this, "Something isn't right." he thought and noticed she flew off.
Hinata looking at hooded shinigami, she decide to walk off to Hachiko Statue, but didn't hear Carmana. Once she reached to Hachiko, she take a look at that dog statue as she pet the Hachiko's head and gave the statue a sweetheart smile. She stood there and admiring the statue.
Neji sat down and close his eyes to think about something to keep both, Hinata and Alice, out of danger. He deactivated his Byakugan, "By the way, where is your Nobody?" he asked him a simple question.

(Don't look for Hinata-chan, okay.)

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:53 pm
CARMANA

Carmana sighed "he went on ahead......ok?" he was freaking out because hinata was missing  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata sat on the bench near Hachiko statue and place her both palms on her lower jaw and dazed into space. Her lilac featureless eyes begin to wonder if her cousin and Carmana are okay, "I hope they are okay from Madara-san. Please you two, be okay." she said to herself with her eyes filled with worries.
Neji got his answers, so he stands up and closed his eyes, and flshfully open his eyes as his vein and artery crawling around his eyes, "Byakugan!" he activated his kekkei genkai and suddenly caught Hinata's pure light near Hachiko. He stayed silent, aware that Madara might overhear them from every atoms as he jumped wall to wall to reach to the roof, "Hang in there, Hinata-sama." he thought and use his speed to reach to Hachiko.
Hinata sit still dazing, until she felt her forehead got poked, which surprised her and look up to see Neji standing behind her by it's head. "Me and this kid are okay, but we have to keep Madara out of you and Alice's reach." he told his cousin as he remove his two fingers out of her forehead. Hinata nodded with small smile, "I'm glad you and Carmana-san are okay, but umm... okay."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:16 pm
CARMANA

Carmana deactivated his armor and felt a surge of pain in his back......his skin broke and blood spattered every where......he gasped and saw a pair of skeletal wings sticking out of his back......he got up and found they actualylet him fly......he saw a black mass and knew it was a memory......it was of how to controll his wings......he retracted them into his back and walked casualy tward hinata and neji......he ignored the people staring at his blood soaked back......he was glad neji and hinata didnt see the wings when he had......he was going to surprise them...... "hinata! your ok......thank god......"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Both Hyuuga turn their head towards Carmana, thankfully Neji deactivated his Byakugan, but Hinata glad to see him okay. She doesn't want anything embarrassing in pubic, "Carmana-san, you are okay from him." she ask him with relief smile as she stood next to her cousin. Neji looked at him and his cousin, he smiled calmly and ruffled her blue purple hair. He treats her like a child, "Always glad to see everyone is okay." he said to her and she lightly giggled as her hands are on her back with eyes closed.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:45 am
CARMANA

Carmana smiled and looked at them......he turned around to show them his bloody back "you wont believe how this happened......"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:45 am
User Image

Hyuuga

When they look at his bloody back, Neji have to cover Hinata's mouth from screaming in public. He look at Carmana as he narrowed his eyes, "Kid... please don't make Hinata-sama explode with screaming, she will embarrass herself. And one more thing, how do we suppose to know that your memories has been lost? This better be good explaination." he said to him, still covering Hinata's mouth. Hinata wanted to scream, but when her cousin said that she will embarrass herself, her lilac eyes looked at him. She blinked her eyes and look at Carmana.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 pm
CARMANA

Carmana smirked "you bet its good! watch this! i found another black memory orb! and i remember how to do this!" he stepped back and let his skeletal wings burst from his back......he smiled kindly at hinata "now you can be protected from the land AND air hinata! isnt it great?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Hyuugas greatly shocked to see Carmana's skeleton wings, Neji let go of Hinata's mouth. Hinata, however, fainted to the ground, yet Neji saw that coming, "I think that scares her. Ugh, Hinata-sama you lack of self-confindence." he told him and he mumbled as he carry her over his shoulder. He look at Carmana, which he guess if he's a supernatural being, "Umm kid... I don't think your actually human."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 pm
CARMANA

Carmana looked shocked when neji said that he might not be human...... "what do you mean im not human? i regained the memory of my parents already and they were human! SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH NEJI! HOW CAN HINATA PUT UP WITH YOU?!?"

(......he is MAAAD now......)  
Japan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces