Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

Formerly the En Inn before it burned down in a fire and became haunted by the old proprietor. It was later rented out to the Asakura family to be used as Yoh's temporary residence while he was living in Tokyo to prepare for the Shaman Fight in the year 2000. After playing host to Yoh's various friends prior to the start of the tournament, Anna decided that she wanted to eventually become a legitimate inn hostess and used the Shaman Fight as a means to advertise for the eventual construction of Funbari Onsen. And so, the En Inn was rebuilt into the fabulous luxury hot spring resort she had desired for it to be. However, Yoh and Anna have since left the actual operation of Funbari Onsen up to Tamao as they have spent the years since the tournament traveling throughout the world trying to change the attitudes of the people to fulfill the promise made to Hao at the conclusion of the Shaman Fight.

And, although the legitimate heads of the household are seldom home, business for Funbari Onsen has been largely successful. Naturally, the top clients have been the Tao family, known to occasionally rent out the entire building to accommodate their extensive number of jiangshi. As such, the heir to the Tao family, Ren's son Men, has been given an early opportunity to establish a rivalry with Asakura Hana despite the 6 year gap between them. Of course, for Hana, it was a far greater shock when he found out he has cousins.

Now then, since this shall be Shiro and Roveth's first real visit to Funbari since the Shaman Fight, won't they be surprised?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:43 pm
of course, on a typical night of the onsen, walking down the street path leading to the place were two people, one that had pretty much reclused himself after the events of the Shaman Fights those years ago, the other.. a royal pain in the a** to the first person, and anyone else in general (especially a certain spiky haired Tao.) as the white haired boy just glared at his red haired partner "you know, baka.. i don't know why the hell you'd come yank me out of my peaceful nature filled abode to travel with you." the red head just snorted, and smirked lightly "simple, Hikari-no-teme, you were being a brooding isolationist hermit, and i know you miss Crystal and the gang. i'm sure Kyuubi's been pestering you to go out and adventure like back then." the white haired boy just twitched an eyebrow "not just him, but my other two Guardian Ghosts as well, actually." the redhead raised an eyebrow "oh-ho..? my dear little Hikari actually got two more saps to protect him?" of course, the other just snorted lightly "Shut up Yami-no-baka, you're one to talk, with your three ghosts." the red haired boy just snorted, and shrugged "touché, Hikari, Touché." of course, around that time the two of them arrived at the door, and The white haired boy decided to knock first, while the red haired boy hit the doorbell.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:24 pm
The door was opened by Macchi, one of the Hanagumi Maids hired by Anna she rescued the three girls from being eaten by Hao during the Shaman Fight. Macchi was rather indignant about the way she was dressed, but she tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to be polite to the potential customers. "You got a reservation? We're kind of full up today."

There was a rustling of papers in the lobby as Hana tried, also unsuccessfully, to concentrate on his homework. Why couldn't he do it upstairs in his bedroom like other kids his age? Because his cousins had taken it over to play games with his noisy roommate, Horohoro. And so, it had become impossible for him to concentrate up there.

I swear Hao-oji is trying to screw with me again, Hana thought rather irritably. Thankfully, Hao no longer had the ability to read minds so he was safe inside his own head. And he liked his aunt. After all, both Crystal and Cat had been nice to him when he was younger and had often given him candy even when Tamao and Anna told them not to.

Meanwhile, Men was scrawling away with his own tidy penmanship as he worked diligently on his own homework without giving much regard to any of the other activities that were going on around him. He had, a little while ago, requested that one of the jiangshi fetch him a snack for when he finished, but had otherwise been virtually silent while he was studying.

Macchi paused as she finally took in the appearances of the two gentleman standing before her outside the entrance to Funbari Onsen. She felt like she should recognize them from somewhere. Of course, the loud voice booming from an open upstairs window beat her to it.

"It's Shiro-kun and Roveth-no-baka!" Taki called down from the windowsill. The feline-shaped waterfall spirit descended from her perch and settled lightly on Shiro's shoulder with an ear-to-ear smirk. "You look like you've been living under a rock!"

This was followed closely by the sound of scrambling feet as Hoshi and Hime descended the stairs of the inn, racing for the entrance. "Is it really Shiro-oji-san and Roveth-no-baka-chan?" Hime inquired as she poked her head out the door trying to get past Macchi.

"How am I supposed to know that?" Hoshi caught his younger sister by the shoulder to hold her back. "Mom never got to introduce us to them because they've never visited. And it's not polite to greet Roveth-san like that even if Taki does it," he scolded her. He bowed respectfully to the two men outside the door, eying Taki for some kind of confirmation. The waterfall spirit smiled and nodded. "Sorry about my sister... she can be quite a handful."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:42 pm
of course the red-head twitched an eyebrow seeing all the little kids running around, and of course merely just brought a hand up to flick a couple of fingers annoyedly at Taki for calling him an idiot, only his Hikari was allowed to do that dammit! "so sorry we didn't grace ourselves until now you pesky waterfall spirit, now tell me, why in the hell has the Onsen turned into a daycare center, because last i remember there wasn't a rug-rat brigade running around."

Shiro just sweatdropped at the insinuation of his hiding and shook his head "i just decided to find my own little place in nature to call home, until this lunkhead decided to drag my a** on a trip to here." mentally adding ~because i sure as heck don't want to burden anyone in case Kyuubi gets prank happy, or worse.. -that- overtakes me again..~ he shuddered a bit, causing a small spirit orb to pop out of a nearby tablet that had blue-green eyes and looked concerned at Shiro "Shiro-sama... is everything alright?" Shiro blinked, and glanced down "ah, i'm fine arturia-chan, i'm fine.. is that baka giving you trouble?" the spirit orb sighed "a little, and Kyuubi's teasing you in the background as usual." of course THIS got Shiro twitching an eyebrow ~that.. little...!~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:55 pm
"Let me think," Taki responded without giving it any consideration at all. "It's probably because a year after the Shaman Fight Yoh and Anna's first and only son was born and he couldn't just be left unattended while his mom and dad were traversing the globe trying to appease the Shaman King. By the way, Roveth-no-baka, these two deplorable children are his children so you might want to watch what you say around them."

"Hey, you called us both deplorable again," Hoshi protested. "Hime is the one who can't keep her mouth shut."

"Don't try to pin it all on your sister," Taki scowled at him reproachfully. "You're just as devious as she is when no one is watching."

Hoshi went silent and stared down at his feet. He was contemplating whether or not it would be appropriate for him to use a sealing talisman to trap the waterfall spirit for a few hours. He took in a deep breath, closing his eyes, and thought better of it. After all, he knew for a fact that his mother wouldn't take too kindly to that sort of mistreatment to her old guardian spirit.

"Yes ma'am," he grumbled up to Taki.

"Well then, I guess since you're both friends of the family, I can make a special exception for you," Macchi ushered Shiro and Roveth inside of the inn so they wouldn't have to keep having this conversation while standing out on the doorstep. "You're going to have to share a room though!"

Meanwhile, Hao peered down from the roof and snickered mildly at the proceedings, effectively demonstrating how little he had matured since the tournament. Not that that was much surprise to anyone who realized he had apparently never grown out of the mentality he had when he was five in his first incarnation 1000 years ago. Once he got that out of his system, he ducked back onto the roof to look up at the stars again.

"It looks like we're about to have some real entertainment around here," he commented in obvious amusement.

Crystal simply rolled her eyes at him. "You do realize that eventually I'm going to have to go down there to greet them and they're probably going to flip out seeing you with me."

"Good point," Hao immediately headed for one of the trees neighboring the back of the building so climb down. "All the more reason to get it over with now."

"Figures," Crystal sighed and followed suit. It wasn't like she could avoid it forever.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:04 am
Roveth raised an eyebrow, hearing about that as he crossed his arms lightly "so Yoh and anna got hitched finally? heh.. that's good to hear, poor slacker tho." he said, giving off a light 'tsk tsk tsk' before frowning mentioning 'him' and all, and twitched an eyebrow while being shoved in by Macchi "sharings' fine ,not like we hadn't before, my baka HIkari and i."

shiro blinked as he tilted his head to the waterfall spirit "Hao had kids? oh boy.. who managed to bag him as a husband?" he asked, given he had been really out of the loop, and looked around as well "where's Horohoro, Ren, Crystal, and the others anyway? i figure Anna and Yoh are probably out given you mentioned they're travelling the world."

Roveth just looked at Hime and Hoshi, frowning a bit "... if you ask me, i think i know who, though i was hoping the spiky haired midget would've bagged her first, seemed like it during the time."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:30 am
"Hey, it's been awhile since we've seen either of you crazy guys," Horohoro grinned at Shiro and Roveth from the bottom of the staircase. "Ren is in bed in his room because he 'has to get up early' or some bullshit like that, but I know he's just avoiding having a drink with me because he doesn't like getting plastered before a business meeting. Especially since his kid is still up. It's too early for that prissy jerk to be sleeping."

Men glared at Horohoro and folded his arms over his chest. His white hair was done up in a small spike, not quite as pointy as his father's had been in his youth, but still a close approximation. And his eyes were the same red as his mother's. "I believe I've warned you not to speak ill of my father."

"Or you'll what?" Horohoro taunted him.

Hana slammed both hands on the table. "Not in the house!"

Horohoro and Men continued to glare at each other, but remained silent after that.

Hao slipped through the back door, through the kitchen, to reach the lobby where everyone seemed to have gathered. "It's certainly a busy night around here, isn't it?" he smiled pleasantly to Shiro and Roveth, clearly not meaning them any malice although he was certainly amused by their arrival. It had already livened up the place significantly and they'd only been there a few minutes after all.

Crystal entered after him, waving mildly to Roveth. "I know Shiro has a bad habit of trying to disappear off the face of the Earth when he thinks no one is watching so I guess I should thank you for finding him, but then as I recall you're usually the one he's trying to hide from."

"Not that it ever works," noted Taki.

"So then it really is Shiro-oji-san," Hime practically beamed at her own deductive brilliance. She mentally added, And Roveth-no-baka-chan.

Hoshi bopped her lightly on the head. It didn't take a mind reader to know what she must have been thinking. "You're supposed to be polite when we have guests."

"Last I checked, this isn't your house either," Hana reminded him.

"But it's close enough," Hime leered at him.

"Whatever," Hana snatched up his books and papers. "If you're going to be down here making a ruckus, I'm going back to my room and I'm locking you both out." He paused and turned on Horohoro. "You too, you damn freeloader." And, with that, Hana stormed upstairs to his room and slammed the door before locking it behind him.

"Hana-dono," Amidamaru materialized in spirit flame mode over the boy's head. "I can't help noticing you seem even more stressed out than usual."

"Of course I'm stressed out," Hana growled. "How come all these weird people have to keep getting invited into the house when I'm trying to study?" He slumped down on the chair in front of his desk and set down his study materials so he could get back to work. Amidamaru floated purposefully through the door to stand watch, although there wasn't much he could do against all the other shamans at the inn.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:51 am
Shiro sweatdropped at Crystal and shook his head "actually, i wasn't trying to hide from anyone this time, i was in England learning more about the spirits there, as well as finding a place with decent ammount of nature to simply find a home in, i found it, but a few years later this here Yami of min.." he said, bomking Roveth upside the head with a 'Hey!' as a rebuttal "came and found me a couple years later, about a few days ago, and literally dragged me to the nearest plane back to Japan, and such saying that me being alone sucked for his entertainment."

Roveth of course snorted "what can i say? you caused a lot of meyhem just being around people Shiro, still do, need i remind you of the crap you got caught up in over in england?"

Shiro sweatdropped "don't remind me Roveth, i know what happened."

Roveth of course just looked at Hoshi and Hime a bit more, and then looked over to Crystal with a knowing grin "so these rugrats are yours and Hao's eh? how has it been being with a literal god in a sense?"

Shiro blinked, and blinked again, before looking between the two "EEEEEH!?!?!?!" of course causing Kyuubi to wake up and flourish into full animal form, smacking Shiro upside the head "Quiet! i was trying to sleep damnit, not to mention if you wake -him- up you know he'll find a way to skewer you with that damned armory of his!"

Roveth rolled his eyes lightly at Shiro "oh can it yourself fox-gaki." of course this led to Kyuubi jumping at Roveth trying to bite him, and now the two going around the area as Kyuubi chased Roveth.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:37 am
"And Shiro still has no command over his spiritual allies," Taki began laughing hysterically as she toppled off of Shiro's shoulder and hung suspended in midair behind him.

"Just because he has the limitless power of the universe at his disposal doesn't make him any less prone to being an immature brat," Crystal informed Roveth. "So, I guess you could say it really isn't any different from being with a regular human guy aside from the abundance of ghosts and elemental spirits that have always been very much a fact of life for us. Honestly, you can call him a god if you want to, but to me he's still just the same Hao as he's always been, only a lot less homicidal."

Hao simply smirked at Shiro's obvious shock at discovering the truth of the situation. "Is it really so surprising to think that I could settle down to have a family once the tournament was over? You do realize that there are living descendants from both of my previous incarnations, right?"

"It's better not to get into the semantics of dad being his own ancestor," noted Hoshi. "I'm not sure there's even a word to describe it."

"I think saying it's 'weird' pretty much covers it," Horohoro interjected.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:00 pm
Shiro shrugged lightly "i consider it Paradoxical." he said, while grabbing Kyuubi by one of his tails and yanked him over giving him a glare to cut it out. the fox spirit hrmph'ed before disappearing into spirit orb form, and then flew into his memorial tablet while sighing "well that's a good thing, i don't think we needed a fight so early on and all, given i -really- don't want to wake up one of my other spirits."

Roveth sat back down lightly while stretching "even so, you need to get laid buddy boy, seems everyone's passing you up."

Shiro of course went red in embarrassment, before decking Roveth" Urusai, Bakayarou!"

of course Roveth was @.@ like for the moment so unable to speak.

Shiro of course sighed and calmed down lightly "still, it's good to see everyone... well, everyone here at least. where's Ren, Faust, Jun, Manta, and some of the others i don't see? even... what's his name.. gahh! the wierdo with the odd haircut that makes his spirit look like a giant green thumb in oversoul."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:30 pm
"Well, Ren is apparently hiding from Horohoro so he can remain sober for his business meeting tomorrow morning," Crystal explained. "Jun is back in China keeping an eye on the Tao family estate in Ren's absence. Manta is off studying business in America trying to see if he can figure out how integrate it with shamanism. And Ryu is in the kitchen making dinner."

"And, of course, you've met Hoshi and Hime," Hao added once Shiro had been given a chance to try to absorb at least some of what he had been told. "The one who stormed off to his room was my adorable nephew, Hana, and the one having the glaring match with Horohoro is Tao Men, heir to the Tao family and also Ren's son. Just guess who the boy's mother is."

"Anyway, if we're going to be having a gathering, I'd better fetch the sake!" Horohoro turned away from Men, who continued glaring after him, and darted into the kitchen to grab a few bottles.

Hime glanced up at Shiro. "You've got to see this. Horohoro-oji-san looks amazingly stupid once he gets drunk."

Crystal sighed. "You know you shouldn't say things like that." Even if it's true, she added to herself. Really, how was she supposed to correct that purposefully rude language when it was almost always accurate. And Hao was no help at all.

"Horohoro, make sure you grab the good stuff!" Hao was calling after the blue-haired Ainu shaman.

"But Tamao-san will kill us!" Horohoro called back. Of course, that was why Hao was telling him to get it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:37 pm
Roveth pondered on something, and sighed a bit rubbing his head "sounds like the spiky haired midget is still a stuck up jerk." he pondered on the guessing, before tilting his head lightly "i can't think of anyone honestly who would date Ren, of course, this is because he holes himself up in a emotional shell tighter than my Hikari here." he grinned a bit hearing about the Horohoro thing "ahh yes, good times are to be had with liquor~, heeeey Hikari~! let's get you drunk!"

Shiro of course just sweatdropped at Roveth while shaking his head as the other spirit formed from earlier, glaring at the darker half of Shiro "my lord has already told you a hundred times during the trip no alcohol, so leave it be!" Shiro justglanced between Arturia and Roveth, before lightly sighing and slamming his fist into Roveth's head to give him a welt "i told you i don't drink, so let it be yami-no-baka!"

Roveth pouted a bit and rubbed his head "meanie good for nothing fun-killer." he muttered while grinning "even so, more for me!" this got roundabout sighs from his spirits which remained hidden in their memorial tablets hidden in his shirt sleeves.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:30 pm
"Anyway, if Horohoro is bringing out the alcohol, I do believe it's time for the both of you to get to bed," Crystal eyed Hoshi and Hime meaningfully.

"But Hana nii-san locked us out," Hoshi immediately began to protest as he, like his sister, had no objection to watching Horohoro get wasted if it meant an opportunity to photograph him splayed out on the table without any pants on like the last time.

"Firstly," Crystal countered. "I don't recall a locked door ever deterring you from getting into anywhere. And secondly, you know you both have your own room to share so you shouldn't be intruding on Hana in the first place."

"Yes mom," Hoshi quickly conceded knowing full well that his argument had been rendered useless. He grabbed his sister by the arm and started to drag her with him upstairs. If he was going down, then he was taking her with him.

Hime quickly bid everyone goodnight as she was hauled off to bed.

Men decided that he was going to shower before bed and so he gathered up his homework from the table, tucked it all under his arm and headed upstairs. He would be coming back down in several minutes to venture to the onsen along with his pajamas to get changed into once he was finished.

And then Horohoro returned with what looked like six entire bottles of sake, three tucked under each arm, with the serving tray balanced precariously on top of his head. "I'm pretty sure I got everything," he commented as he set everything on the table.

Macchi arrived behind him to bring out some snacks while they were still waiting on Ryu to get dinner ready. It was going to take a little bit longer than expected since he had been informed that there were a few more mouths to feed, notwithstanding that the children had been fed several hours prior.

"Now then," Crystal glanced at Shiro. "You said you were hiding out in England, huh? I don't suppose you might have run into Lyserg while you were staying there?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:48 pm
Roveth of course grinned fangedly before swiping the serving tray off of Horo's head so it didn't go flying, and set it down on the table "whoo-hoo, Booze is on!" he said, while grinning like a madman, sure, he was pretty easy to keep entertained at least, beofre he whispered conspiratorially to Hao "hey.. any way i can liberate your munchkins from the evil claws of your wife long enough to corrupt them into more michevious little gaki's to drive her batty?"

Shiro just ignored roveth for now and chuckled" i did see Lyserg once or twice ,asked me how everyone was at the Onsen, but we didn't get to talk much due to at the time i was looking for a decent spot to settle, and having to fight a few -very- strong ghosts that could attack people physically." this made the spirit named Arturia blush a little in recognition of what he was talking about "Lord Shiro, i.." "Shiro shook his head, chuckling "it's alright Arturia, i told you i was fine then and i am now, right?" the spirit ball bobbed a bit, of course a low mutter of 'mongrels...' could be heard, causing Shiro to pale a bit "uhm.. just ignore that."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 pm
"Well, if you're volunteering to babysit," Hao spoke with a conspiratorial and sinister air about him. "Just don't say we didn't warn you. They're a handful. I've made sure of it." He grinned cheerily. "Taki and Tyriel will be there to supervise, of course. And, believe me, you'll be thankful for the extra pairs of eyes. Otherwise," he raised his voice as he picked up a saucer of sake while Horohoro began chugging straight from one of the bottles. "Go ahead and knock yourself you."

Crystal, of course, refrained from drinking any alcohol. It was there for whoever wanted it, but she didn't care to partake of it since she rather liked being in command of her sensibilities while she was trying to hold a conversation. "Oh well, I guess Lyserg has been keeping kind of busy with his detective work out there anyway. And it looks like you're just as much of a magnet for trouble as you've always been," she said to Shiro.

The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff