Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The Nox estate. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:05 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:20 am
Raisa sat in the back a gray van. Her hands pressed against the window looking at the Estate that she will be in from now on.
"Wohhhhh!"
She said in aw! Raisa felt special that a family like this wanted her! Feeling nervous she fixed her mid-thigh length simple black dress and pulled her stockings up a bit more. Then she began messing with her short shoulder length black hair....Her ears and tail twitched as the car got closer and parked in front of the house.

She politely thanked her driver and got out, her heel's (thick ones. Raisa hated the skinny stiletto ones) softly clicking as she got to the door and rang the bell.  

II One-of-A-Kind II

Feral Kitten

11,475 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:59 am
((just to refer to when i use one fo the family. http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/bb107/the nox family/ ))

Young anita seamed to be closest to the door with her slightly older brother ziggy talking about something they might end up doing later on when tehy heard something at the door. anita jumped up trying to see through the peap hole, though ziggy poked his head behind the curten to see the neko girl, he tilted his head curiously to the side before pulling back in. "Shion, ne of your friends are here!" ziggy called out down the hall.

Shion blinked she didn't expect anyone to be here for her of all people"Go ahead and let her in i'll be there in a few." she called back to ziggy not knowing it was the salve girl there dad had yet to tell them. Ziggy sighed "Fine but next time i'll tell them your not here." he said just wanting her to get the door being one of the elder people in the house. The door came open with ziggy blinking up at her. "She's down the hall 4th door on the right." he said trying to stop anita from staring at the new girl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:40 pm
Raisa smiled at the young girl that popped in top the window then disappeared...She then looked at the young man opening the door. Instantly her ears went down to the side and she nodded her head.
"Thank you very much, sir."
Raisa said softly and scampered past the male and went through the house to the indicated door and knocked softly.
"h-hello?"
She called lightly as she looked around the amazingly beautiful house.  

II One-of-A-Kind II

Feral Kitten

11,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:14 pm
Shion was sitting on her bed putting away a few scraps of paper. "It's open." she called out as she slid the last of the paper into the small box and the box under her bed, in the hall the girl may have been able to see a few other kids walking around  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:50 pm
Raisa smiled softly and opened the door looking at the young girl.
"Hello!"
She said happily with a slight purr and walked in to the room closing the door behind herself
"my name is Risa~"
She introduced herself and curtsied. Then looked at the young girl as her tail swayed lazily
"what are you doing on the ground?"  

II One-of-A-Kind II

Feral Kitten

11,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:05 pm
Shion looked up to see who it was at the door. she was confused now, she didn't know any nekos that well. "Oh, uh hello didn't think anyone would come here." she said not knowing why she shut the door, she found it as kinda odd. "It's uhh nothing, so why did you come over here?" she asked cluelessly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:22 pm
Raisa's ears twitched and she became nervous thinking she did wrong
"I-I was told by a boy that opened the door to go to the 4th door...am I in the wrong room???"
Her tail curled around her leg as her ears went down to the sides, her purple eyes looking over the other girl.  

II One-of-A-Kind II

Feral Kitten

11,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:05 pm
"What, no that would be this room , but i...uhh." shion was now just confused all the way around she didn't know this neko girl and didn't think anyone here knew her, so it was a bit odd to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 pm
Raisa relaxed and smiled softly and kneeled next to the other girl
"well, glad to know i did right!"
Raisa smiled and giggled
"Let me introduce myself again! My name is Raisa. I was recently bought my a man named Andy and was told to work here for his family....but i dont know who he is and then ayoung boy told me to come to this room so i assumed you would be my master or something."
She shrugged  

II One-of-A-Kind II

Feral Kitten

11,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:29 pm
((haha i think you mean andy lol albel is his middle son at 16 years old))

Shion blinked she didn't know of any slave that they were ment to have, yet alone most of them belaeved that a slave was wrong. "I, don't think this is the right place then, since dad wouldn't buy any uh, free helpers, without letting us know." she saidrubbing her own arm feeling a little odd now  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:36 pm
(( ahhh!! i do!! im sorry ill change it XDD >.<))

Raisa blinked, confused
"...i don’t think my driver brought me to the wrong place....he printed the directions out and all....and even triple checked them...."

Raisa's tail tip twitched as as she gently but her bottom lip, thinking….  

II One-of-A-Kind II

Feral Kitten

11,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:48 pm
((it's fine lol))

Shion sighed. "My, dad should be home in a few hours, when he gets here he can sort things out and get things in check." she realy didn't know what to do  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:54 pm
Raisa nodded her head smiling.
"good idea~ Nya~"
Raisa blushed lightly and looked down.
"i did not mean for that to slip out!"
she looked guilty  

II One-of-A-Kind II

Feral Kitten

11,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 pm
Shion blinked. "Oh uh that reminds me, try to avoid saku, she looks like she has a pink bow in her hair and she's afaraid of cats." she wanted to be sure to get that point across, not knowing if she was scard of nekos or not  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff