Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The dark dragon that the dark elf queen wants Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm
The dark elf queen had always been alone. even tho she has plenty of male slaves around. she wanted to be in love. one day she was out she saw her army fight this one dragon and saw her army be defeated uterly. the queen found the one she wanted. strong powerful dragon that defeated her army. now she will do any thing to det that dragon for her self.

name: bahamut
element: dark and death
roll: the dragon
User Image
User: Rockriver001

Name: Liza Solonian
element: dark
Role: Dark Elf queen
User Image
User:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:23 pm
Can I be the Dark Elf Queen?  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:34 pm
Lakena MacRae
Can I be the Dark Elf Queen?

Sure, if you want you can start first unless you would prefer to wait for others or just have me start.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:25 pm
((It's ok, I'll start))

Liza shoved the male slave away from her, disgust filling her voice.
"Everyone out. Now," she commanded, clearing the throne room faster than a fire would have.
She needed to be alone, to think. To plan.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:59 pm
Lakena MacRae
((It's ok, I'll start))

Liza shoved the male slave away from her, disgust filling her voice.
"Everyone out. Now," she commanded, clearing the throne room faster than a fire would have.
She needed to be alone, to think. To plan.

What was once a peacefully valley that was filled with life and trees is now a land of ash and death... the water that flowed throught the valley is now marked with pools of blood, limbs laying around with no owner, bodies pilled apon one another, more that 10,000 men, fathers, husbands, and soldiers now lay dead, this valley was a warzone, but what cause so much destruction, standing in the center of this warzone, his scales black as night, his under scales the color of bronze and shined like a new sword, his scales strong as stone, Bahamut, the Elemental Guardian of Death and Darkness itself. He stood up straight on his back legs and his front arm rested at his sides as his hands were fist and his eyes were closed, only the faint swound of wind and a low clank sound of steel tapping against another piece of steel and the faint movement of a flag now ripped and stained with blood lightly hang. The dark dragon then opened his eyes as the yellow around his pupil could seen and the center of his eyes were stained with black from those he killed. Taking a step forward towards the flag he walked over those that have fallen. He stood 7 feet tall and weight only 590 pounds but had the strength of millions. Once he approached the flag he carefully grabbed it and held it firmly in both hands and gazed his eyes at the symbol on the flag but he breathed lightly cause a few sparks to lightly start a small fire on the flag before it burned and soon only the wooden pole was what remained before he dropped the pole and turned around and he walked back to his lair with his wings folded behind his back and showed no signs of regret, sorrow, or pleasure, but yet he showed no signs of happiness or joy, only angry and power.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:52 pm
Bahamut... Liza thought his name from her posiiton on her throne in the Great Hall.
I want him.... now... She slammed a pale, delicate-looking fist on the marble of her arm rest.
He will be in my bed, soon enough...  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:58 pm
As Bahamut left hte valley of ash and death and walked through another valley, his home. It was filled with tree that were thick with dark green plants that made it almsot impossible to see as the plants got thick soon purple and dark pink flowers could be seen on some of these plants and they looked rather beatiful if it wasnt for thier poisonous thornes and their defence mechanism that made them shoot 3 toxic needles. Many planets here were very deadly but yet had unquie color to them. In the center of this dark forest was what seemed like a small camp that had a large bed, he lays here almost every night and sleeps rather well, of course he lives a lone and plans on keeping it htat way, no soldiers, no servants, no slaves, no friends, no family, no one, and this was they way he liked to live.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:57 pm
Liza huffed in annoyance as she watched Bahamut's reteating form.
"I will make him mine...." she growled under her breathe and she stormed from the Hall, stalking to the stables adn ordering her favorite horse, Shadowstone, saddled adn readied for her.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:59 pm
Bahamut remained in what was his home, but he has something that is very special to him, on a small pillar was a orb no bigger than a base ball. It had a unqiue dark color and aura inside it, it was the source of Bahamut's powers as it was his duty to protect this small orb. Without it he will lose most of his powers and he cannot pass it down to the next dragon to be the guardian of Death and Darkness. This orb stood on a tall and thin pillar about 4 feet tall and three thin and sharp needles held it as it remained where it was, and not even Bahamut touched it. Indded it could be grabbed and taken away, but Bahamuts forst of darkness kept it safe for more than 2000 years and no one has come close to it yet, not even the greatest theif could reach it, and Bahamut was one of the 5 guardians, and he had out of the other guardians, his was the least protected but the most creative.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:37 pm
"Mistress," one of her Gurdsmen bowed to her from his saddle as a groomsman helped her itno the saddle.
"Where do we ride?" he asked.
"To the Dark Forest," she commanded.
"But what of-"
"The dragon?" she cut him off and gave her a small, coy grin.
"The dragon will be mine, soon enough."And with that, she whistled, and the horses lunged from the stables of her castle and made for the Forest.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:43 pm
forest started to move as they entered, plants started to face them and the road was becoming to rough and tretcherous for the horse as it refused to go any further. five men came with her but their horses were left behind as they got off one, except one man. Before he got off hsi horse a large amount of tentecles wrapped around them both and pulled them up into a large plant that was open and inside was full of teeth and both man and horse were devoered in one bite as it shut on them. It happened so fast almost no one heard them until they heard the crack and crunch noise from above as the plant chewed them both.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:09 pm
Liza had no choice but to watch as, one by one, her men were either stolen from their saddles, eaten alive with their horses or crushed on sight.
She gasped, unable to see how they could have gotten from the treeline to somewhere in the woods in a few moments.
"No..." she whispered under her breathe, utterly confused, but angry.
"How dare you?!" she screamed into the canaopy, knowing the Dark Dragon could hear her.
"Come out and face me, beast! I will have you know fear!" she goaded, looking around.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:20 pm
Then, from the dark forest echoed a evil chuckle, "Ha ha ha ha ha...." The echoed voice spoke as it seemed to be coming from different directions, "If it is the Dark Elf Queen... I 'm currently honored by your presents here, after all, your the first to get so far... not to mention my little pets have been so hungry and your men seem to... satisfy their hunger..." The dark voice said as the dragon was nowhere to be seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:22 pm
"W-where are you? Let me see your face, coward!" She shouted, fighting the blush that tinted her cheeks pink and the hair standing up on the back of her neck as his dark voice rolled over her.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 pm
The dark voice echoed as her and two other guards were all that remained, "as you wish..." The voice spoke and Bahamut walked from teh darkness of the forest and faced the queen as he smiled looking at the three souls that remained alive. His hands were crossed behind his back as he stood up straight on his hind legs. "So... why would the one and only royal Dark Elf Queen wounder into my forset? Especially with 5 militia?" He said with a smile on his face as the royal guards had their swords and shields ready as they faced Bahamut.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff