Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:17 pm
[ Stolen мєℓσםч ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Ϩʈɸяӌ ]

A set of twins go on a vacation on a cruise. One night, out on sea, there was a terrible storm and one of the twins fell overboard. Yet, the girl didn't die. Her twin could feel it. She was still out there somewhere. Luckily, the twin that fell overboard was saved by someone from the sea. Someone who was half-fish, half-man. He has been watching her since the first time they went out to the sea, and longed to be with her, but knew they couldn't be together. He thought it was fate that the storm came to bring her to him. He has asked the sea witch to grant her sea legs, to join him into their underwater world.

The twin that survived, knew that her other half was still alive somewhere. No matter what people told her, she kept trying to search for her. She knew something that lived in the sea must have took her. Every day, she goes out into the ocean on a boat and sings out, hoping to lure whatever took her sister. Instead, she gets the captor's brother, who resents humans with a passion. But.....something stopped him from taking the girl's life. Perhaps it was her voice, or maybe it was because she looked so familiar to his brother's new lover. Whatever it was, he had taken in interest into the girl that has kept him from dragging her down to a watery grave.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:20 pm
[ Яʉɬɜʂ ]

[Blah, I'm too lazy to put up rules, since this is a 2x2, so we better know the basics!]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:21 pm
[ Яɵɬɜʂ ]

The Mermen

The Twins

The Lovesick one - Taken by organizationXV

The Kidnapped - Taken by Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

The Human Hater - Taken by SilentShadowDreamer

The Searching - Taken by organizationXV

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 pm
[ Ҏяɸʄɨʅзʂ ]

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--✖--[ quote or something they'd say ]--✖--[/size][/i]

[imgleft] image url [/imgleft]

[size=11]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size]

[size=10]✖ I was born to be ✖[/size]
--[Name]--
[size=10]✖ I have this many years to my day of doom ✖[/size]
--[Age]--
[size=10]✖ I was born to do ✖[/size]
--[Role]--
[size=10]✖ For as long as I can remember ✖[/size]
--[Bio]—
[size=10]✖ I’m no actor ✖[/size]
--[Personality]--
[size=10]✖ Give me these ✖[/size]
--[Likes]--
[size=10]✖ Keep these away ✖[/size]
--[Dislikes]--
[size=10]✖ Stuck in my head all day ✖[/size]
--[ Theme song ]--
[size=10]✖ What else is there to know? ✖[/size]
--[ Other ]--
[size=10]✖ The puppeteer ✖[/size]
--[Username]--

[size=11]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size][/color][/align]

--✖--[ "A whispering voice orders me to search for your unfamiliar face" ]--✖--

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[ Aylluxi Eclipse ]--
✖ I have this many years to my day of doom ✖
--[ 17 ]--
✖ I was born to do ✖
--[ The Searching ]--
✖ For as long as I can remember ✖
--[ I did everything with my sister, we've been together since the day were were born. No, even before that. Of course, we grew up close together, almost nobody could break us apart. Once, just once, we decided to go on a cruise with the rest of our family. It was fun at first, until the dark clouds began to roll in. Why? Why did she have to 'go out for a walk'? She's not dead. I know she's not dead. I would have felt it inside of me if she were dead. Now, I go out into into the ocean, singing the songs that my sister knows, hoping that she'll come back. ]--
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[ Quiet; stubborn; short-tempered; easy to please; a bit loud sometimes; ]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[ Singing; Family; Warm, sunny days ]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[ Silence; Whatever took her sister; the ocean; storms; ]--
✖ Stuck in my head all day ✖
--[ Cedrillon - Hanatan & Pokota ]--
✖ What else is there to know? ✖
--[ > She can swim, just not very well
> She could have gotten a record deal for her voice if she wanted to, but she wanted her sister to be there to see it happen. ]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[ organizationXV ]--

--✖--[ "I put my hand to the mirror to make sure another me isn't trying to break free."]--✖--

User Image

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[Rina Eclipse]--
--[17]--
✖ I was born to do ✖
--[The Kidnapped One]--
--[It's been me and my sister from day one, I love her so much and could never go a day without her. The day came when we set out on a cruise and I absolutely loved it, the sea breeze and water were perfect. Me and sister were talking and the next thing I knew...I fell... ]—
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[Easygoing, Shy and very Bright. Once you get to know her she's very curious about the world around her, attention span is short.]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[Nature, Candy, Fall Weather and Drawing]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[Spiders, Being away from her sister, The Dark and Withering Plants]--
--[ Umbrella-Vanilla Sky ]--
--[ Has a tendency to be clumsy. ]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa]--

--✖--[ “Give it up; this will never work. You’re hopeless.” ]--✖--

User Image

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[Triton Xeryanthus]--
--[235]--
✖ I was born to do ✖
--[The Human Hater]--
--[I’ve always been my brother’s caretaker. I don’t even resent it anymore; it’s just something that someone has to do, and it might as well be me. He doesn’t like it. I don’t care. We fight about it often. It was after one of those fights that he went off in a huff and spotted this stupid little human girl. He followed that ship around like an idiotic lovestruck puppy, while I did my best to get him away from it. When she fell overboard, I tried to convince him to leave her – if she couldn’t swim, she didn’t deserve to survive. But no, he just had to take her in and beg the sea-witch to let him keep her and now I have to deal with her. It’s because of things like this that I’m his bloody keeper in the first place. I’m currently refusing to be anywhere near his little girlfriend; she disgusts me with her very humanity. Well, eventually he’ll get tired of her. Then maybe he’ll finally let me drown her, the way she should have drowned in the storm.]—
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[I’m solitary; I prefer to spend time with the ocean creatures or alone over being with the clan. I have a place of my own near the rapids that others rarely go to, and it’s one of my favourite places to be. I’m cool, logical, and distant. Emotional outbursts bother me, and if you’re looking for a shoulder to cry on, go somewhere else. I’m brutally honest. If I don’t like you, you will know it. My hatred towards humans is very well-known, and I am extremely territorial even with other merfolk. My space is my space, and no one is allowed in it without my express permission.]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[Being alone, though I’ll tolerate my brother; clear, quiet water; the warmth of the sun and the rocks on a summer day; the ocean creatures I spend my time with]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[Humans. Absolutely. All of them. They’re disgusting, with their pollution and their arrogance and their ungodly noise; my brother’s little girlfriend; humans; ships, especially trawlers or cruise ships; and have I mentioned humans?]--
--[ Thunder, Boys Like Girls ]--
--[I’ve been known to attack small boats coming in too close to my territory. Some ocean creatures will occasionally help me with larger ones – though I can’t speak to them as such, we understand one another.]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[SilentShadowDreamer]--

--✖--[ "I never intended to hurt anyone..." ]--✖--

User Image

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[ Riley Kepler Xeryanthus ]--
--[ I'm about 228 years, but I look about 19 ]--
✖ I was born to do ✖
--[ The Lovesick One ]--
--[ I've been watching the human twins since they arrived at the beach. I used a ring that's able to give me legs like them that I got from the sea witch. As I was watching them, I couldn't help but think how great it would be to have just one of them to talk to. Someone to tell me stories about their human land, what their life is like, I wanted to know everything about them. If there are two of them, it wouldn't matter if one of them were with me, right? So when the storm came, I noticed that one of them fell overboard. It was if Neptune answered my prayers. Of course, I went straight to save her. But in her condition, she wouldn't survive. So I went to the sea witch to get a second ring, trading in my deceased late mother's locket for a ring to make her one of us. Perhaps, now we can be together. I just hope that I don't hurt anyone making this choice. I know how much my brother hates humans. I suppose it's okay, as long as father doesn't find out. But lately, I've been hearing another voice near the surface. I think it might be her other half, but I don't want to give her up. Not yet. Maybe, not ever.... ]--
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[ Cheerful; Happy-go-lucky; childish; curious; carefree; ]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[ Discovering new things; the surface world; humans ]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[ Being bored; staying in one place for so long; being formal; ]--
--[ Cantarella - vers. Clear x Nero ]--
--[ N/A ]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[ organizationXV ]--

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:45 am
[Bump]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:31 pm
[Bamph]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:25 pm
[Bumpeth]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 pm
[Bump~]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:02 am
[Bumparoo]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 pm
[Bampf]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:53 pm
[Bump, come on guys.]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:20 pm
[One more person! ;A; ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:12 pm
[Yay! So excited!]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:48 pm
[Bump!]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:47 pm
[OPEN!!]

Aylluxi laid back with her eyes closed in the life boat she borrowed from a fisherman that agreed to give her a ride out to sea for a smaller fee while he was busy fishing somewhere else. She wanted to be alone while she was searching for her sister, it’d be more likely to attract the merpeople from the depths if you’re alone. What she had seen that night.... It was inhuman. Shortly after her sister left the cabin, Aylluxi followed in pursuit. But she was too late as she watched her sister plunge into the stormy waters. No matter how much she screamed and fought against the people who held her back, Aylluxi couldn’t go after her. Looking out into the black waters, she knew she wasn’t imagining the silver flip of a tail over the surface, swimming away...
That was enough thinking. Finally, she sat up and decided to try again. She would try, and try again. Until her sister came back to her, she would keep looking for her even if her throat began bleeding from soreness. Looking out at the ocean, she began to sing their once well known lullaby her mother taught them.

~~~~~

Riley waited patiently for Rina to wake up and hoped that she would be excited to see his world, and her new tail. As he waited, he studied her features carefully. The only major difference between their world and hers, was that hers had legs and his had tails. But those differences didn’t matter anymore, since she was his now and that she was by his side. He admired the way her elegant long hair flowed with the water, her body was still used to breathing air as the water went in and through her gills gently with the ocean’s gentle flow.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff