Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
A lab hidden in a Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:08 am
Well basically it's Sesil's Mansion

User Image

(Ignore the street in the pic...it has a huge garden and it's surounded by a high wall...oh and it's in the middle of a forest ...)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:01 pm
Irina96

Slave ID: Sabina; Collar: Blue, Pink; Charms: Daisy, Leaf, Broom, Stage, Chef Hat, Black Raven

User Image

For more information about this slave you may find her full profile here: Slave ID 002
What my master wishes slave shop

Sabina's ears twitched when the car she was in rumbled to a stop. Before she could blink the car door opened, and the driver attached a leash to the collar she was wearing before letting her step out. The collar, not only marked the type of training she had, and her specialties according to the shop she came from, it could only be removed by a special key that the shop owned thus marking her as a slave. The leash insured that if she decided to run she would not get far. Not that she had thoughts about running. Oh sure she had been rebellious at first, but she quickly learned that if she did what she was told, her life was a lot easier, and she had more free time.

The driver tugged her forwards and she followed meekly behind him, her tail ears and nose twitching at all the new smell ans sounds. When they had reached the door and the driver rang the doorbell to signal they had arrived, she hid behind him. If there was one thing she hated about being a slave was being introduced to new masters. Why she was good, and would not do anything except what she was told, she hated having to figure out a new person.She shivered slightly as the door opened. Today would mark the first day of her new life.

((Can you quote me too so I know when you post, once again sorry for the wait the test was killer, I do not know how I did, but I think I did not to well. Ill have to make it up.))  

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:03 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil was in his lab watching the baby floating into the capsule. He had finished its feeding offering some of his own blood to satisfy its vampire needs. He touched the glass like wanting to touch his son but of course the only thing he felt was the strong glass which was keeping him apart from the baby. If only his Liz was here...the baby would be in her stomach and they would be a happy family,but no. Life had played to him a tough game making him lose the love of his life and have to help his unborn child to grow up with machines. He didn't like it but if it was the only way he would accept it.Besides Eliza asked for this as a final wish,she wouldn't let her now.

Checking his watch he realized his new slave would be here any moment now. Opening the door he walked through the secret passage suddenly appearing in his library.Making sure the passage's entrance was well hidden he walked downstairs hearing knocks on the heavy wooden door. He opened it seeing a tall man and a girl hiding behind him "just on time..good.."he just said paying the guard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:38 am
Irina96

User ImageSabina tried to stay out of sight as the driver exchanged money and passed her leash over to her new master. She kept her eyes down shyly. She had been through a change of hands before, but she hated meeting new masters. She never knew what pleased them best, and that was awkward, and frighting to her. She had survived this long by knowing what she was expected to do, and when and how to do it. Her ears twitched catching the sound of the drivers footsteps as be walked away. Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves she decided to greet him.

"Master," she began, tipping downwards in a small curtsy "My name is Sabinia, what may I do to serve you?" she then chanced to glance at him, so that she may know what her new master looked like, before promptly dropping her eyes back to the ground as she waited him to respond.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:52 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil looked at the girl sceptically walking further into the house holding her leash and closing the door "Hello Sabina"he said finally looking at her.He slowly undid the leash from the collar giving her space to move "for now...i'm good but i would appreciate it if you had dinner ready in about 3 hours..you will accompany me of course"he smiled lifting her chin up with two fingers 'i would like to see to whom i'm talking to...they say the eyes are the mirror of the soul"he added to her.

He was ready to leave but then remembered some basic information "oh your room is on the right side of the library...you will find it easily as soon as you get on the next floor..Mine is two doors left opposite to yours in case you need me..feel free to do anything except going into my office,the double door opposite of the library. Oh and if you wish to go out tell me first. There's an alarm system attched to the ground of the ground shocking whoever tries to gets in or go out without me turning it off. I can go out of course...later i might set it to recognise you as well"he explained "well i can't think of anything else you might need to know..so..any questions?"he asked kindly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:55 pm
Irina96

User ImageBefore she answered him, she jerked her eyes up to meet his like he had asked of her. It was something she would have to struggle to remember, but if it was the Master's wish then she would do her best. "Would you like anything in particular for dinner Master? Also where is the kitchen located, if I may ask?" Cooking was something she knew how to do, like most household chores and it was a comfortable subject to talk about. Her tail swished back and forth in semi excitement at the thought of cooking something.

After she finished talking, her eyes habitually drifted back down to the floor. It was usually beaten in to slaves not to look their Master in the eyes, it also helped her cope with her shyness. In fact if it wasn't for the fact that she did not know where the kitchen was, she probably would of just taken off already so she would not have to talk to him. It wasn't his fault really. She was just really shy and unsure of herself when she met someone new. After she got to know them a bit better, and could read their moods, and knew her duties she felt more comfortable.In other words she was basically a product of her upbringing.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:17 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil smiled at her " follow this corridor and you will find it. As fir dinner...you take care of it" he said touching her shoulder as to point the corridor he meant. Her shyness was making himsmile. It wasn't he was weird or something. He had just bought her for help! He didn't want any servants or someone to obey his commands and mood swings. The excat opposite. He liked it when people could say no to an unreasonable statement and it was his goal to teach her how to do it as well. She didn't need to be that obedient and the fact she was a slave wasn't a excuse in the least. Slaves weren't objects neither animals according to him. People would have easily caught him to become a slave if it wasn't Eliza to give him a shelter " you don't have to start cooking now! To tell the truth I would be happy with even something quick like fried eggs" he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:34 am
Irina96

User ImageShe jumped a little when he touched her not expecting it, before looking to see where he pointed, and making a mental note of the direction. Something quick, like fried eggs....hmmmmm. Her mind was going through a dozen possible combinations that might make him happy, and was quick to make. Maybe egg fried rice? It only took ten minutes to make the rice, she could probably add some chicken or beef in it as well, beef would most likely be better. She came out of her planning to realize her master was still standing there, probably wondering why she was starring off into space.

Are you the only one who is living here, or am I to serve someone else as well Master?" she asked, he had said she could ask him any questions she had after all. It would also be good so she knew how much dinner to make, as well to know if there was any one else in the residence that she should know about.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:46 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil would reply " yeah me and a baby in a capsule which happens to be a half vampire half angel" but he held himself not wanting to let her know about his child yet " not for now... just preper whatever you want, not eggs are really needed it was just an example and serve it onthe table for both of us..I hope you will accompany me won't you ?" he asked not really behaving her like she was a slave. It would be nice for him to have someone to talk to..for anything except his secret. He had a lab in his office just to cover the other one. It was really simple since he had all the heavy and expensive machines in the other one in the secret passage. All he had to do was pull out the correct book and the door would open to allow him check on his baby or feed it. His son had already his wings, same color and shape with his own but he also seemed to enjoy the taste of blood since he was doing a single move everytime he had some  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:03 am
Irina96

User ImageSabina blinked, Sesil was treating her differently then most of her other masters. He confused her in a way. I that is your wish Master I will join you...though it would not be my place." she told him, raising her eyes to meet his briefly, before picking a spot over his shoulder to look at so she would not be making direct eye contact. It still unnerved her to look at him, but looking at the wall over his shoulder was better than the floor she guessed.

"I am afraid I do not have any other attire other than what I am wearing now however, would it be appropriate to come to dinner in? she motioned to the clothing that the slave center had given her. It was nothing more than a long black ruffled short dress that fell just above her knees, leggings and shoes.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil just shook his head "your place is not different from any other people in the world. Stop thinking yourself as nothing,you are not!"he said firmly wanting to see the world and especially slaves they way he was seeing it "as for your clothes...i don't really care to tell the truth...clothes aren't what makes the character of a person. However if you still insist on changing ,your room has a closet..you will find there whatever is needed,oh you have a bathroom as well...just to make it different from your cage"he joked at her to relax the whole atmosphere "come on! I'll show you myself" he said offering her his arm...the baby would be fine he had just feed him and he would get informed if the aby starts moving too much,meaning something is worng  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 pm
Irina96

User ImageShe shyly took the offered arm. She was not used to the way he was treating her. Could he really be different than all the other masters and experience she had. It was hard for her to believe it. Maybe things would be better with him. Maybe she did not have to be so timid maybe.  

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 pm
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil smiled at her leading her upstairs and getting into her oom "well this is it...i hope you like it"he said warmly. The room was a large with a double bed with curtains around it. It was luxurious yet simple. It had his own bathroom, a tv and a shelf with some books and cds. He looked at her for reactions hoping he had made a good choice on the style.Maybe she didn't like the colors "the clothes are in there"he infomed showing her the closet. Again he was nervous of her reaction about the clothes..maybe they weren't her style...just maybe....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:20 pm
Irina96

User ImageSabina blinked, was this really her room. She had expected some type of bunk tucked in a corner somewhere with a straw mattress if she was lucky. This, this was like....like.....like the lap of luxury for her. "Master, are you sure, Is this really my room?" she said almost in a state of shock. She hesitantly walked over to the closet and opened the door, to find it full of all sorts of clothes. She could also see a bathroom off to the side. Was it really hers? Really.

It couldn't be hers, no master was this nice. He was just being cruel. But why would do that? He had been nothing but nice to her so far, she did not think she had done anything wrong. She just didn't know what to think.

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:13 am
Slavers_welcome

User Image

Sesil nodded "yeah i'm sure why?"he asked since he couldn't know how other Masters were acting. He could never know that slaves were living in hard conditions. For him having a nice room for his slave waas a fact,he couldn't imagine it or doing it elsewhere "do you like it?" he asked her hoping for a positive reply. He had worked on the room on his own wanting to have everything excatly as planned.

His room was close to hers and it didn't have much of difference except the style and the fact it had more books inside. It used to be his and Eliza's room and everythin were like she had left it since he wanted to remember her. The ony thing he had changed was the fact he had added more pictures of hers and less of his...they were always arguing at this one...he was saying she was the beauty of the house but she was insisting it wasn't fair and that she wasn't...crazy times but it was these moments which were making him smile always

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff