View Results

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:10 pm
How well would you survive these attacks?
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/im-alive/quizzes/

Lions 80%
Sharks 70%
Grizzly 45% (You came close to getting seriously injured by a grizzly, but made it through unscathed.) DANG IT!
Chimpanzee 88%

Too bad the MOST likely animal of the 4 I'd meet here in Utah I did the worst at. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:47 pm
Lions 50% (in my defence, I was almost always between the right answer and one other one. Like firing a shot into the air and they said firing a shot at the ground would work, but that wasn't an option, so wait till it's in range for peper spray. I'm sorry, but if I have a gun, I'm shooting at the ground not standing there waiting for it to be practically ontop of me and hoping that I manage to get it with my pepper spray)

Sharks 70%

Grizzly 73%

Chimps 63%  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Krissim Klaw
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:11 pm
90%- Lions
100%- Sharks
91%- Bears
88% Chimps

I clearly watch too many of those what to do shows on animal attacks. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:31 pm
I'm surprised about the shark answer

lion
60%
shark
80%
grizzly
55%
chimp
63%  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:29 pm
Krissim Klaw
90%- Lions
100%- Sharks
91%- Bears
88% Chimps

I clearly watch too many of those what to do shows on animal attacks. emotion_facepalm
I know who I'm taking as one of my "many friends" to go swimming in shark infested waters! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:33 pm
Kipluck
Krissim Klaw
90%- Lions
100%- Sharks
91%- Bears
88% Chimps

I know who I'm taking as one of my "many friends" to go swimming in shark infested waters! blaugh
Hahaha I am such a huge chicken with sharks. I hardly go to the ocean because I just feel edgy swimming and not being able to see what is going on. I wouldn't mind learning to scuba dive and diving in a shark cage would be cool, but just playing in the shallows seems so risky to me. emotion_facepalm  

Krissim Klaw
Crew

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:11 pm
Lions: 80%
Sharks: 70%
Grizzly 55% (in my defense, I was imagining BERRIES in the meadow, and they did not specify a lot of stuff, you don't want to retreat from a mother bear who is after you, you play dead, you don't want to act before you know what the bear is up to)
Chimpanzee: 100%  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:42 am
it keeps freezing up on me so i will try it later. ive noticed i dont see a curl up and die option so far on any of them which is what i would do if i ever saw a wild bear or chimp

i didnt get to finish it but i feel pretty confident with the shark one since i live by the beach and people have been telling me how to avoid being eaten since i was a little girl.  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:59 am
Lion: 40% gonk

Shark: 70%

Grizzly: 64%

Chimp: 75%

I do not like my chances burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:26 pm
Lion: 70%
Shark: 80%
Grizzly: 45% eek
Chimp: 63%  

vampireneko57

Vampiric Neko

vampireneko57

Vampiric Neko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:32 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
Grizzly 55% (in my defense, I was imagining BERRIES in the meadow, and they did not specify a lot of stuff, you don't want to retreat from a mother bear who is after you, you play dead, you don't want to act before you know what the bear is up to)

The question with the meadow as answer got me, too. ...How on Earth did get 100% on the Chimpanzee one?!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:14 pm
Lion: 60% (IM SCREWED)
Shark: 70% (SCREW YOU SHARKS, IM PUNCHING YOU OUT IF YOU GET CLOSE TO ME D<)
Bear: 73% COME AT ME BRO
Chimpanzee: 75% god I hate chimps.  

Azusanga

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:33 pm
vampireneko57
Cowgirl-with-heart

The question with the meadow as answer got me, too. ...How on Earth did get 100% on the Chimpanzee one?!
I used to watch a TON of animal planet (less since their motto changed to "surprisingly human" but we are moving to direct tv next week, and we SHOULD be getting natgeo wild which is what the old animal planet USED to be!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:55 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
vampireneko57
Cowgirl-with-heart

I used to watch a TON of animal planet (less since their motto changed to "surprisingly human" but we are moving to direct tv next week, and we SHOULD be getting natgeo wild which is what the old animal planet USED to be!)
SERIOUSLY, what a DUMB motto for an ANIMAL channel! But so accurate. There are so many shows on there that have nothing to do with animals... ghosts, survival, parasites... okay parasites and such are TECHNICALLY animals, but as they are being treated like a disease and not a creature, it's just obnoxious.  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:51 am
Kipluck
Cowgirl-with-heart
vampireneko57
Cowgirl-with-heart

SERIOUSLY, what a DUMB motto for an ANIMAL channel! But so accurate. There are so many shows on there that have nothing to do with animals... ghosts, survival, parasites... okay parasites and such are TECHNICALLY animals, but as they are being treated like a disease and not a creature, it's just obnoxious.
ugh I know sad I saw an episode of I shouldn't be alive, where the only animals there were, were that the guy was a beaver hunter, there were some coyotes, and there was a farm dog, good gads >:/ it really has gone to crap, I cant wait for natgeo wild, its like old animal planet, but for a few shows, that I don't mind not watching!  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff