Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
Whether they be called demons, angles, spirits or even the gods themselves, these forces have been known to the world since mankind. Humans in the past have made contracts with these forces once before, the other humans hunting these people out and burning them to the stake. Many many years have passed since then and only a rare amount of humans have sought out the power of the contract of these forces. Until archaeologist dug up many scripts and descriptions on how to call upon these invincible forces and bind them to a person. Many scientists scoff at this old world mumbo jumbo until during a live reenactment of this ancient ritual showed surprising results. As everyone who took part could hear voices that no one else can and some of their body's have changed to a more animistic nature but one thing remains they all had incredible powers. Both the Government and the Vatican did what they could to cover this up but it was not long till more and more people started to make contracts with these powers

Dear World Leaders.

This is a nightmare ever since that bloody live program came up we've already had 270 years to clear out these demonic forces and now all of that is for naught in a single night. His holy lordship has already dispatched his best exorcist's to the area's where these Devil worshiper are most located but I can only pray that they will be enough. We have equipped them with the best weapons of both man and of God so hopefully that will be enough to quell this evil. If not, me and My peers will personally take care of the matter till then I wish for your support in this matter
Yours truly, Sir. Dustin L. McCarthy Paladin of the Vatican

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:53 pm
Terms of the contract
Basic rules should not be needed to be written, use logic

Once force enters human's body it makes a mental link to make the terms of the contract
The payment for forces power's may go anywhere from emotions, blood to limbs
A force can talk to host freely if it chooses to do so.
If asked something, a force or host may lie to the other.
Forces may talk to other forces.
Forces can not talk to other hosts unless the host relays what the force says
Like Humans, Forces may be good or evil

If you agree to these terms sighed your name ✗_____________

Laws of the Exorcists
one must not be tempted by Demons or the witchcraft they give.
your weapons shale not slay the innocent unless there is no other way.
your weapons are customized for you and you alone do not let them fall into evil hands for you will not be given another.
If needed holy water for weapons or ammunition will be given.
If you can take an possessed one alive you may take them to holy ground to begin drawing the demons out of them.

we have prepared a last will for you, please sign your name ✗_____________

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:57 pm
Contract Holders
Some Call Me (Gaianame)
I've made a contract with the human (Char's name)
Its a (Gender)
Its age is (Age)
This human is strange for example (Personalty)
My human often tells me its story (Bio)
When I agreed to this contract I gave this Human (Powers)
And in return I get their (What you gave up for powers)
My Human looks like this
(pic)

Exorcists
The last Demon I drew out was named (Gaianame)
My name is (Char's Name)
I'm a (Gender)
I'm (Age) years old
People always say I'm (Personalty)
There's not much about me but (Bio)
My weapon is a custom (main weapon)
It has the function to (weapon's ability/trait's)
This was the last picture taken of me
(Pic)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:20 pm
Contract Holders

Some Call Me Xistund
I've made a contract with the human Alex Kirby
Its a Male
Its age is 17
This human is strange for example He's calm, thinks of best way to react before he makes a move but he's proud and when someone hurts his pride he gets easily angered
My human often tells me its story Alex is a son of a single mom who had him when she was just starting high school. Her parents disowned her and raised Alex alone it was hard for them and Alex felt it was his job to protect her. And when they saw what happened at on the television Alex was a bit skeptical but things where going rough for the two of them and he was willing to try the ritual the next thing he knew he was somewhere he did not know.
When I agreed to this contract I gave this Human The Power to turn shadow's into monster's
And in return I get their Memories
My Human looks like this
User Image

Some call me Angel in my Dreams.
I've made a contract with the human, Dylan Allison.
Its a female.
Its age is eighteen.
This human is strange; for example, she fawns over a specific type of drawing called... Anime? She doesn't freak out a lot like that though. Only at certain points. She can be serious and you may not believe it, but she's a bit anti-social.
My human often tells me its story: Dylan ran away from her home at age fifteen apparently, unhappy with how her parents treated her. She wanted to have an adventure in life as well. Then, she heard about what happened at a cafe and tried the ritual. Now, here I am.
When I agreed to this contract, I gave this human the ability to manipulate the awesome power of the flame.
And in return, I get their emotions
My Human looks like this...
User Image

Some Call Me Shiningdragon21
I've made a contract with the human Kyo Nakamura
Its a Male
Its age is 18
This human is strange for example his heart is a flame every burning yet like the wind every fleeting in his moods. Like a dragon of flames his temper may burn hotter then the very fires of hell should it be unleashed and his will stronger then even a dragon of earth once set in his ways. Unlike some tho he show's no care for his own well being pushing past what most would stop at even when gravely injured to seek retribution.
My human often tells me its story of his life prior to my summoning. It was a boring life from what I have surmised the child being born of his own to a mother who died during child birth and a father who showed no interest in the boy. Seeking power from a young age the boy has told me stories of fights and getting stronger most of which simply bored me into a lulled state. He has spoken of the day he saw the broadcast. Spoken of how a chance to become strong enough to prove himself was to good to pass up. His prayer during the ritual was answered by me as I gave him the power he so sought after at a cost he seems uncaring of. What an interesting human I have attained. *Cackles darkly*
When I agreed to this contract I gave this Human the strength of dragons. Giving him the ability to call upon me at any time wrapping him in armor as strong as dragon scales, wings of black ebony, breath able to burn thru solid steel, and a b*****d blade made from the very bones of a dragon.
And in return I get their the lives of all of those seen as dear to the boy in his mind. There souls sought to satiate my hunger for a time.
My Human looks like this
User Image

Some call me Angel in my Dreams
I've made a contract with the human, Cyrus Allison.
Its a male.
Its age is eighteen.
This human is strange; for example, he hates when people say he's this amazing, beautiful person. He just wants to be average. He's protective of his twin sister, Dylan, as well.
My human often tells me its story: Cyrus was favorited in his family and his sister, Dylan, was always hated. Then, she ran away and he grew worried for her. He followed suit. When he heard about what happened, he hoped preforming the ritual would help him find his sister. Now, I'm here assigning him in his quest.
When I agreed to this contract, I gave this human control over water and the healing properties it can enable.
And in return I get their hatred.
My human looks like this
User Image

Some Call Me derg0n
I've made a contract with the human Darius svartings
Its a male
Its age is 21
This human is strange for example he is distant from others and finds everything to be a bother.
My human often tells me its story. Darius was born into a family of wealth, yet he cared not for the money, he despised his father with a passion, and ended up leaving the wealth his parents so often thrusted upon him, determined he didnt need anyone to live.
When I agreed to this contract I gave this Human increased agility and strength along with the power of the elements
And in return I get their heart
My Human looks like this User Image

Some Call Me Serendipitous Coma
I've made a contract with the human Inge Thorn
Its a Female
Its age is 16
This human is strange for example it appears to have a continuous want to succeed – nothing seems to be considered good enough to Inge for long and I have doubts it will ever be satisfied. It is rather open in it's thoughts on other humans and does not hide it's emotions, although I have yet to see it exhibit any form of attachment to another. Disloyal.
My human often tells me its story – Inge was raised as the youngest of a large family, uncertain of how many siblings she claims to have. The numbers are always changing. In any case, she was often found competing with others of a similar age and soon learned to carry this behavior towards school, work, and among supposed friends. She has suffered little hardship in her existence, although the few bumps in her road of life – such as bullying, parental humans uncaring regard towards her safety, and a lack of celebration in her name – have been noted as still affecting her. She made the contract to me after coming across a news story on the contracts in a discreditable magazine with the intentions to better herself.
When I agreed to this contract I gave this Human the ability to absorb unique abilities of others upon defeat and paranormal senses – although, the latter was rather.. tacked on. I doubt it's accuracy.
And in return I get their oldest sibling's soul.
My Human looks like this..

User Image
Some Call Me Angelicos Flame
I've made a contract with the human Derek Reed
Its a male
Its age is 19
This human is strange for example ambitious, masochist and determined.
My human often tells me its story, he was actually a normal kid, with an normal life. Loving home and such. But he was ambitious and wanted to be stronger, as his body wasn't the strongest to defend itself. I gave that to him, in exchange to be able to live in the real world in a body. I cannot exist without a host into the real world...
When I agreed to this contract I gave this Human the ability to control ice.
And in return I get their body to reside in and develop stronger.
My Human looks like this

User Image

Some Call Me XR0ckS_W0rldSX
I've made a contract with the human: Claudia Lovelace
Its a Female
Its age is 17
This human is strange for example She only wants attention, and to be desired by others.She is a beautiful girl, but all anyone sees is trash. She really deep down hates people, but she wishes she could see the good in others.
My human often tells me its story she was abandoned as a child, and all she ever did was hope for someone to love her. Though it never happened. She got to an age where the nurses and attendants in the orphanage cared not for her where abouts. She ran. She was just using her last dollar to buy a cup of coffee in a cafe when the tv gave her her salvation. She preformed the ritual and the rest as you is history.
When I agreed to this contract I gave this Human the powers of a siren. She can make people do what she wishes, and she can appear as anyone she wants, as well as make others desire her.
And in return I get their blood, and the ability to relate to others.
My Human looks like this
User Image  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:27 pm
Exorcists

The last Demon I drew out was named OmgIisonfiyah
My name is Miles Grimmoire
I'm a guy
I'm 25 years old
People always say I'm quiet and that I have an anti-social streak, but I do give a damn, I give lots of damns damn it!
There's not much about me but I had my first encounter with the Possessed in college, a kid came in and set the class room on fire. Came to find out the Professor had given him an F for doing absolutely nothing and the little b*****d wanted revenge. The kid gave up twenty years of his life to the monster and lost the rest of it when the order came and killed him. So I swore to myself that I would prevent another disaster like that and keep others from going down the same path.
My weapon is a custom katana
It has the function to manipulate the elements, the only catch is that the element I use has to be in close proximity to me, water, fire, etc.
User Image

The last Demon I drew out was named Shiningdragon21
My name is Taihel Onizuko
I'm a Male
I'm 27 years old and I dare you to call me old. Come on just try it. What was that? Did you say something? Yea I thought not.
People always say I'm not one that takes most things seriously until things start to get physical. Most of the monk's in my order say I am to aloof for my own good but those stuck up codgers need to learn to chill out some and have a few stiff drinks.
There's not much about me but a member of the Vatican before the start of this whole thing Tai was always a little different in his approaches. He unlike most members of the church was more outspoken and well at times drunk when the mood was right. He has proved his worth many times tho a main reason the Vatican hasn't ex sponged him.
My weapon is a custom pair of fighting gloves that have metal over each knuckle.
It has the function to cover my fists with holy energy allowing me to prevent damage of any kind to my hands while wearing the gloves use that same holy energy to begin to knock the demon out of the human with each hit making it where with enough of a beating I could literally knock the demon out of them.
User Image

The last Demon I drew out was named Creamsicle Bunnies.
My name is Ren Winterbourne.
I'm a male.
I'm twenty seven years old.
People always say I'm rather irresponsible, usually the playful, outgoing one. I’m one to like to joke however I can be serious when I want.
There's not much about me but I grew up in the slums of the city. It was really a wonder why the Vatican decided to take me in. I was homeless, having nothing to my name other than a bad reputation yet the Vatican was kind of sympathetic. So I trained to be an exorcist, an assistant at first until I was promoted six years ago. I’m a full time exorcist as of now, no longer a bum but an important officer.
My weapon is a custom blade. It is a lightweight sword with a slightly longer blade than normal.
It has the function to manipulate my own energy, conducting electricity. It further enhances my speed.
User Image

The last Demon I drew out was named Creamsicle Bunnies.
My name is Asriel Fortuna.
I'm a female.
I'm nineteen years old.
People always say I'm a bit soft for the line of work I’m in. I’m quite the emotional one but it doesn’t mean I’m submissive. I’m extremely agile and flexible yet I’m physically weak compared to many.
There's not much about me but my parents were killed in a fire, leaving me an orphan at five years old. I was taken into a Vatican abbey two years later where I then learned many practices and rituals. Eventually, I was selected to begin exorcism training and have recently graduated from school. I’ve been recently assigned a partner, Father Winterbourne’s, and have only accompanied him for a couple weeks.
My weapon is a custom ring.
It has the function to create a sphere of protection, a shield to many attacks. My emotions control the strength of the shield.
User Image

The last Demon I drew out was named Ayame-Yuura
My name is Selicia Morgan
I'm a Female
I'm 17 years old
People always say I'm moody and sensitive but hardworking and honest. They also say I'm a little distant but actually, one of the few things I enjoy is a good conversation. But when my temper flares, it really flares, so watch out. I don't take pity on anyone.
There's not much about me but my parents we're wealthy and had connections to the Vatican. They willingly gave me away to study exorcism. It looks like it's paid off. I'm glad. I take my job very seriously and I've decided I really want to help out somehow.
My weapon is a custom scythe
It has the function to increase my strength while holding it as well as have some wind control abilities. The weapon is pretty heavy still but it compromises by letting me form wings from the wind control abilities
User Image

The last Demon I drew out was named uki-katzugowa.
My name is Shikara Mitsuru.
I'm a girl.
I'm 19 years old.
People always say I'm rather serious sometimes, but most of the time i can be fun.
There's not much about me but I was born to be an exocist, my father was one, i guess you could say he wanted me to follow in the family buisness. I wasnt so eager to be an exocist at first, even now i dont enjoy what i do, but it has to be done, so here i am.......ready to figh for my life for people i dont even know.
My weapon is a custom Axe
It has the function to open rifts and summon lightning
This was the last picture taken of me: User Image

The last Demon I drew out was named Angelicos Flame
My name is Rock Benett
I'm a male
I'm 21 years old
People always say I'm harsh, destructive and violent when it comes to 'missions', but mostly a lone wolf in an everyday day life
There's not much about me but that I grew up always in the fear of demons. They have always tormented me when I was young and always tried to tempt me. They all wanted my strength, my body, my mind. My spirit never quivered to their petty tries. Now, I only wish to rid this world of this evil.
My weapon is a custom violin and revolver. Rare are the people who actually see the violin, as I always keep it in it's case
The violin has the ability to distort evil energy and halt the possessed by deafening them with it's sound, the revolver has the ability to send energy instead of bullets. It has only 6 bullets and I must meditate an hour to recharge the 6 rounds.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:52 pm
Bump  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:13 pm
((HADOUBUMP!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm
(one last bump before opening if we don't get more people screw them scream )  

Xistund

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:35 pm
- OOC: I say screw them... owo -  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:36 pm
This Rp is now opened emotion_kirakira  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:42 pm
A boy ran through an ally his head head was hurting as he tried to remember, well anything there was also a voice in his head it seemed to be amused with his plight.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:53 pm
- OOC: How should I start off, ne? -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:08 pm
Blasts of fire flew past Miles as he walked calmly towards his target. "Sorry, but I don't burn easily, but I'm sure you will." Miles said calmly and in one swift, fiery motion cut down the man that had been responsible for six fires and almost fifteen deaths, it was almost fifteen because one of the victims recently came out of their coma. "Miles reporting, target eliminated, returning to HQ now." he said simply and walked out of the alley, leaving ashes behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:25 pm
A hooded teenaged girl waltzed down the street, staring at the ground. The white hood was covering most of her face and vision, so she didn't see the boy walking in her path. After running into him, she fell back onto her butt. "What the hell?" she growled, looking at who she ran into, "Watch where you're going, dumbass!" The subtle hint of burning blue flames was in her angry brown eyes as she glared at the boy.

- OOC: I wish I could've found a more reddish fiery girl picture... I sound like I'm ripping off Black Rock Shooter... -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:29 pm
A blood curdling scream issued out from a back alley as kyo stood there his blade dripping with blood from the man he had killed. The man or what was left of him laid on the ground split in two from the shoulder to the hip by the blade the boy held in his hand. Inhaling Kyo blew a stream of fire down on the man's body burning it to ash's in only a few moments. "Another to satiate the dragon's hunger" Kyo said grinning as he turned to walk off the black armor, wings, and bone blade vanishing in a ghostly flame that washed over his body before evaporating taking the item's with it. "Fools of the Vatican" he muttered as he exited the alley heading onto the street. The demon inside would for the moment be satiated by the soul of the holy man he had just killed.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff