Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
Winter Contests 2011 -UPDATE 12/31/11 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Year's Eve
I'm staying home
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
Going out to Parrrrrrrrtttttttttttttyyyyy!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gold
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:54 pm
UPDATES THE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR LIADA:
Liada Trovaras
Alright so after the ladies have tallied everything up we have a majority on most of the categories for winners! I'll start with those first and then move onto the second part. These were the winners that were either unanimous votes or 2/3 votes of the judges.

Best Naughty Avatar:
bandaidd

Best Nice Avatar:
Anira Tiernay

Most Creative:
Psyzapp-D

Bad Santa:
Faerie KatrinaZ

The Scrooge:
Psyzapp-D

Santa Baby:
Icy Reign

SugarPlum Fairy:
Kits Rose

Congrats to all who have made to these titles! Now for the second part. Like Saber said it was really tough for our Judges to pick and some were voted for more than one category, so we have a 3 way tie going for the last 3 categories. sweatdrop

Best Naughty Avatar: Faerie KatrinaZ, Bandaidd, and TES
Most Creative: TES, Psyzapp-D, Damecharlie
Bad Santa: TES, Bandaidd, and Faerie KatrinaZ

So we devised a way to break this. I will have the contestants in these Categories do another RN.

1. You will post which Category you are RNing for.
2. RN from 1-50, whoever has the highest score will win that category.

I still have plenty of prizes for everyone who did/might not make it into a category just bc everyone did such a fabulous job on their avi's! I'm glad you all had fun with this and good like to the RN'S! 4laugh

*Gilda scurries in to start decorating, shocked it's nearly December already. She sighs, her jeans feeling a little snug from too much turkey. Who would have thought there could be such a thing. She drops her bags and starts clearing things away in the main room.* I can't believe the cleaning crew. stare This place is a shambles.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:55 pm
*Brings in a crew of nice young muscular men to build the runway for the Avatar Contest. Then she sits down with Sharpie to write out the instructions and put together the sign up sheet.*

SIGN IN HERE FOR THE "TO BE ANNOUNCED" AVATAR CONTEST

Contestants
1. Anira Tiernay
2. Icy Reign
3. damecharlie
4.ThisEmptySoul
5. Psyzapp-d
6. Kits Rose
7. Faerie KatrinaZ
8. bandaidd

PRIZES TO BE AWARDED

Please read the Post below for rules & regs.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:49 pm
Liada Trovaras
Alright we have some contestants for the Avi contest so I guess I'll get started with the rest of it shall I? sweatdrop

*waves to the construction workers building the catwalk and looks to see the contestants signed up so far. Nodding in approval she opens a mini portal and pulls out a large plaque with the instructions for the game and hangs it next to the sign up sheet.*

Which side are you on Santa's List? Naughty or Nice?

Here is where we find out what you truly are! Have you been a good Gaia child this year? Or a very bad one? Lets GO!

1. The deadline to sign up is December 22nd. I think this is plenty of time to get in on the contest so that way we can begin judging of categories but if needed we hold the right to change said deadline.

2. You first must roll a random number between 1 and 2. Number 1 being a perfect angel like Ayami, User Image 2 being the worst and you need to be eaten by the Krampus! twisted

3. Once you discover which side of Santa's list you must dress your avatar appropriately. If you get Nice you must dress as sweet as candy. If you get Naughty you dress like the devil himself if need be.

4. You can only use items that are in your inventory. Once you are ready please send your Tektek entries to Liada Trovaras or Katana since she will be my part time assistant in this contest. There will be labels for each side of the List so that way everyone has a chance to win.

Labels will be:
Best Naughty/Nice Avi
Most Creative
Bad Santa ( Most questionable Morals, think Billy Bob Thorton!)
The Scrooge (most frugal)
Santa Baby (sexiest avi)
Sugarplum Fairy (cutest)

4. The contest will officially begin on Monday Dec. 19th Midnight Gaia Time and end on Wednesday Dec 28th. Midnight Gaia time. Winners shall be announced on New Years Day

Alright I think that's about it. If need be there will be edits on any questions or loopholes I may have missed. Good luck everyone! gaia_angelleft 4laugh gaia_angelright

Gilda Geezer has endorsed this message heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:17 pm
Contestant Pics

User Image ~Naughty List~ User Image

Kits Rose

User Image

ThisEmptySoul

User Image

bandaidd

User Image

Psyzapp-d

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faerie KatrinaZ

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image ~Nice List~ User Image

Damecharlie

User Image

Anira Tiernay

User Image

Icy Reign

User Image

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:44 pm
ninja *Faerie flitters into the Contest thread to see what Gilda's up to and glomphugs her.* heart Gilda! Long time no see! Anything I can do to help? ... That is, besides leaving another extra post here for you, should you need it. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:14 pm
Faerie, sweet lady. *hugs* I'm just looking for some decorations. I have plenty of prizes to give out, but I'm wondering what sort of contest we should have this year. There's the usual avatar dress-up, but maybe we need something else.

*She digs in her bag* I do still have Fairy~Nuffs icons we bought last year. You don't suppose she'd mind if we used them again, do you?  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:21 pm
Gilda Geezer

The Tektek contest is always a good one to have. 3nodding As for Fairy~Nuffs [Xmas 2009] icons that you already own, I see no harm in using them again. The only problem I have now is that I need to check to see if all the icons were removed from the last Xmas event. gonk emotion_facepalm sweatdrop Fortunately, I still have the [archived] journal entry I kept with the lists of where I hid icons and where most of the other icons were found. This will take a bit of time to go through that list. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:40 am
If I could make a suggestion, how about a Naughty/Nice game or a White Elephant?  

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:45 pm
Liada Trovaras
If I could make a suggestion, how about a Naughty/Nice game or a White Elephant?

Sounds good to me, can you pm the instructions to Gilda ~ She loves the suggestions. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm
cool plan u go gilda xd  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:53 pm
Alright I'll figure some stuff out and PM it to her. Thanks Brat 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:07 pm
Friended Liada, but until you accept I still can't pm a response. Thinking we'll also do a naughty or nice Avi contest with poster above has been a very good Gaian or a very bad one....  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:31 pm
*Meanders in and signs up for the Avi Contest*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:48 am
heart *guided-missle-tackleglomps* heart GILDA!!! You know I love a good avi contest. twisted Add me to the list please! whee  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:26 am
Request accepted. Sorry for the late response been busy all weekend. I await your response dear. 4laugh  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff