Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Putting the Past Behind Us [ Tybalt & Mei ] Fin! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:30 pm
Tybalt leaned against the wall of the arena, ears flicking back and forth at every little sound, as he waited patiently for someone. That person was Mei.

For the longest time he regarded the broken doll as a rival, or an enemy even, but lately? Lately he he began to see her in a new light. He was starting to see her as a friend. Sure they still mocked and insulted each other, but it never really moved beyond that. Not like in the past when they actually hated one another. So perhaps... perhaps now was the time to actually work on building a relationship with her, rather than destroying one?

But why call her here? Well, what better way to work out your problems than to fight it out?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:31 pm
Mei was certainly surprised to receive a call from Tybalt--an invitation. Tybalt was not the sort to call her for anything. They could barely stand each other since they had first met, but after all the events that had occurred since their time at Amityville..Mei and Tybalt have come to realize that having friends wasn't a bad thing. Too long she had been taking that for granted.

Snapping her phone shut, she tapped it against her lips in thought. A spar, huh? This would give them both the chance to settle their s**t and be done with it. Not to mention--she would have fun punching the black mutt..and she was sure the feeling was mutual for him as well.

Hesitating a moment, Mei hoped off of her bed and headed for the door. If he wanted to scrap with her, then she would be more than happy to oblige.

When she arrived, she took note of Tybalt, whom was already there and waiting patiently for her to show. Brushing her hair from her face, she tapped him on the shoulder as she moved past him, now standing in front of him. "Alright--so you want to settle everything in a spar?" She asked, smile present on her lips. "All right then. I'm game."

Turning away from the boil, she removed her hoodie; dropping it down on the ground. "So the rules--no FEAR. We'll settle this all regular attacks. Sound good to you?"

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:15 am
Tybalt gave the ghoul his usual wide toothy grin when she arrived. To be honest, he wasn't sure if she would even show up, but there she was and in a good mood even. Looks like things would go the way he had hoped.

"Yep! Figured it was about time we put our differences aside and start acting like friends." His smile increased as he pushed himself off the wall to approach the ghoul. "After all those shitty experiences we've been having, the recent ones especially... I've been thinking that we need to start working more as a team..." His shoulder sagged a little, he hated to admit it, but he was going to need the broken ghoul's help in future and she was likely going to need his. This problem that had formed between the two of them needed to be dealt with. "After this battle, everything will be settled." He lifted his head higher and gave her a nod.

"The conditions seem fine to me." He agreed. "Shall we get this started then?" He asked, taking a stance.

Rolling for initiative!

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:47 am
She scoffed as his words, circling around the boil. "Friends, huh? Has the mighty Tybalt fallen so far as to request to hang out with the lowly monster?" She had practically repeated him word for word from when he said that almost very line to her. "I think I recall asking to be your friend earlier--but all I got was snide remarks." Shrugging, she honestly couldn't care less. "But if your willing to put it all aside--I'd be more than happy to punch you black and blue. Not that you aren't already." Hell--that's pretty much all the colour he had to him.

"Fine by me. But remember--it was you who asked this time. Not me." Grinning, she moved back far enough from the boil, that if he came at her, he would have to run over. She wanted to come out of this with as little damage as possible, but she knew she was going to have a lot of healing to do afterwards. Oh well..hopefully he would have the same problem.

"Alright then pooch. I'm ready whenever you are. Lets settle this all. Here, and now." She gestured for him to come at her, not moving from her spot.

Rolling for Initiative  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 am
"Yeah I admit, I had that one coming." The grin remained in place, not at all offended by her response. Not like she had been anyways when he had made that exact comment. "I wouldn't say fallen though, but I don't have a problem with befriending a lowly monster like yourself." He teased, as he began to mimic the ghoul and began to prowl as well.

"Heh! You can try, but you'll have to catch me first." He laughed and lunged forward without a warning, striking the broken doll across her midsection before he darted away again.

"Well come on Mei, I'm waiting here."

User Image

HP: 40/40
Target: Mei
Damage: 3
FEAR: Discharge ( Y1 ) / Re-strike ( Y2 ) - Tybalt is capable of striking his opponent with bolts of blue lightning.

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:34 am
"Hah!" She laughed, keeping her gaze locked on him. "Really now? 'Cause you seemed to have had a problem before hand. What made you change your mind? Or is it--your reaching out for whatever friends you can get now?" She was still a little pissed over the way he acted when she had called a truce between her, Night and himself, and she wasn't quite sure why he was changing his tune all of a sudden. He had better have a damned good explanation for his actions though.

Jumping back as he struck at her, she blocked his attack to the best of her abilities with little warning, but failed to block the whole attack. What was worst, was that the mutt was already cocky and taunting her. Without thinking, Mei struck out at the boil with a kick that would go straight for a certain cheap shot--if he hadn't dodged in time.

"Tch..Your such a pain, you know that?" Moving back out of range for a moment, she readied herself to strike out at him again, and even prepared herself for his attack on her. No doubt, he would come at her any given moment. If she could, she would look for an opportunity when it happened.

User Image
HP: 37/40
TARGET: Tybalt
DAMAGE: 0
FEAR: ---

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:49 am
"I was only teasing before, you just tend to take things too seriously." He reminded and jumped back with a look of annoyance when he noticed where exactly she had just aimed.

"Mei... cheap shots are not allowed. Seriously, you wouldn't like it if I grabbed your chest or something, right? Don't try and kick me there..." He complained. Obviously Mei needed to be introduced to the yes and no's of sparring and this was definitely a no.

He grinned at her own complaint, when he had dodged and used that moment to jump up and do a spin kick in mid air.

"You know me, doing everything I can to piss people off." He paused. "I think that might be a natural talent actually." He grinned.

User Image

Damage: 6
FEAR: Discharge ( Y1 ) / Re-strike ( Y2 ) - Tybalt is capable of striking his opponent with bolts of blue lightning.

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:02 pm
"I tend to take things too seriously? Take a look in the mirror buddy. That's if you have a reflection.." Now that she thought about it..did he? She knew some ghosts had one, but not all.

"Pfffft" Waving his words off with her hand, she folded her arms over her chest. "Oh please, that is not the same thing. Groping and kicking are two different things. Besides, there is only one person I would allow to go that far, and you are not him." Flashing the bird at him, she continued to circle around him.

Practically kicked right in the face, Mei staggered about trying to keep her balance. Her vision blurred for a few minutes, and she swung at whatever she could, unfortunately missing him completely.

When her senses finally came to again, she stumbled back, glaring at the black dog. "That..is something I agree on. You are naturally a pain in the a**."

User Image
HP: 31/40

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:07 pm
"Me? I never take things seriously." He smiled innocently, which was half true.

His smile turned to a frown when she spoke again.

"Oh pfft! Like I'd want to." He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Trust me, Bul can have you." He had absolutely no interest in the ghoul. Or at least, nothing above friendship. Besides, if he did have an interest in her, he was pretty sure Bul would clobber him for even looking at her in that way. That alone was enough to put the black dog off.

"And thank you~ I do try." He answered and instead of attacking, went completely invisible.

User Image

Damage: 0

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:47 pm
Ugh! He was so annoying! Like a immature kid or something! Not that she had room to complain about that. When she had first come to amityville, she was quite the brat. It was only after a few life threatening field trips that she began to adjust her attitude.

"Then don't compare that to what you just did. Honestly." She had half a mind to strangle this mutt sometimes. Maybe she could? This spar was too get everything out and put it behind them after all.

She was about to charge after him, but only stopped when he went completely invisible. "Oh come on Tybalt!"

User Image
HP: 31/40

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:08 am
"Wait... what did I just do..?" He asked, confused about what she was on about. He was beginning to think he was on a different page than she was... Wasn't it her that had attempted the whole cheap shot thing? Ah what ever, he didn't care. Teasing the ghoul was just too much fun. The only problem was, they were supposed to be putting it all behind them, and here he was provoking her.

He couldn't help but grin when she got upset about his invisibility skill. Really, she knew him how long? She had to have seen it coming.

"Now now, Mei... This isn't a Fear ability." He said mockingly and struck her on the shoulder with his claws.

User Image

Damage: 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:53 pm
fdrfg rolling next post  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:54 pm
"What?" Oh, now he just had her confused to the point, she didn't even know what the heck they were arguing about anymore. Growling in frustration, she searched the area, swiping through the air to see if she could find him by chance. She didn't.

Ugh..she hated ghosts ability to fade in and out. If they were sided with her, she could care less--but when pitted in a fight with her--it was damned annoying!

Feeling the black dog slash her shoulder, she moved to hit him, but he had already moved. "Ugh..your such a pain! Come on! Show your bloody face!"

User Image
HP: 28/40
DAMAGE: 0 (WTF MEI?)

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:58 pm
Tybalt laughed, though where the laughing was coming from was anyone's guess. He knew she was getting angry and this was working against the very purpose he had asked her to come here for. He knew that.. but the he couldn't help it! Teasing her was always too much fun!

He followed the ghoul closely and quietly, before he moved close enough to strike again, successfully hitting her on her back. Once he had, he finally decided he teased the ghoul enough and revealed himself.

"Over here~" He called, now that he was further away again.

User Image

Damage: 5

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:20 pm
Why she was having so much trouble hitting the black dog, she had no idea. She had dreamed of the day of punching him so many times! Why, when she finally got the opportunity, could she not land a single hit on him? He had already hit her a good amount of times--she needed to even the score.

When he started to mock her by calling out--that was enough to get her on the right track. Shifting her weight in the direction she heard his voice, Mei ran towards him, dealing a quick punch to the stomach. Feeling her fist connect with something she couldn't see, Mei finally realized--she landed a hit! FINALLY!

User Image
HP: 23/40
DAMAGE: 5 (ABOUT TIME MEI! GEEZ!)

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items