Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] What's on Your Mind? [ Fell & Mei ] Fin! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:44 pm
Fell had seen Mei about a couple of times since she arrived, but she had barely a chance to talk to her.

She always seemed to busy, tired, upset, or just angry... It bothered her. Especially after hearing all the rumors about these field trips and the hardships that the other students have been going through, Mei among them.

Well enough was enough!

Today she would make darn sure that Mei talked to her. She wouldn't pry no, but she would let her vent if she needed to. Let her take out any anger or frustrations she had through battle. Hell, it was therapeutic enough for her, she'd figure it be the same for Mei. She did seem to like hitting things.

:This better not be a waste of my time.: King hissed into her ear, as he snaked through the air over and past her shoulder. He, unlike herself couldn't be bothered about the feelings of others. Unfortunately, his pact partner always was. Especially when it came to her sworn sister. He would just have to deal with it.

"Hush! It doesn't matter if this time consuming or not! If it helps Mei, I want to do it." She crossed her arm under her chest, ignoring any glares or snide remarks the soul eater said. Her decision was made and no one was backing out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:46 pm
Having got a text from Fell, Mei felt a pang of guilt hit her. Since Fell had enrolled, Mei had hardly any time for the reaper. So much s**t had been going on, that she was literally stressed and near a breaking point. If she wasn't held up with classes and studying, she was off on a field trip, or recovering from one. That--or she was spending what free time she had with her boilfriend, Bul, whom she had yet to introduce Fell too. Hell..she hadn't even told Fell about Bul. She was..a over protective when it came to her..the idea of telling her now scared her even.

Sighing, she ran her hand through her hair and texted the reaper back. s**t..she better go meet up with her. Last thing she needed, was Fell thinking that she was avoiding her. When finished with her text, she pressed send and snapped the phone shut. She was asked to meet her at the sparring grounds--why there, she had no idea. But if was a spar that Fell was wanting, she was best not to show up in the white dress she was wearing now. No..she had better change into something more..suitable.

When she had finally changed into proper attire, she headed straight for the meeting spot. It wasn't hard to locate Fell--not when she had that damned Kingsbane floating around her all the time. Grumbling at the sight of the pact partner, Mei dragged her feet as she motioned towards the two.

"Hi Fell.." she paused and stared at Kingsbane a moment. "Hi jerk." No doubt, the skeletal beast would jump right on those words and come at her with his own. In fact, she was counting on it. "You wanted to see me?" She asked, turning to face Fell again.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:50 am
Fell practically pounced the other ghoul when she entered the arena, barely managing to restrain herself from clinging to her with a stupidly happy face.

"Hey Mei! Long time no see! How have you been, hun?" She asked, taking hold of the other ghoul's hands and swaying them back and forth in a friendly manner.

Man she missed her! She missed hanging out with her and driving the ghoul's father up the wall with all the shenanigans they got up to. Sadly those days had come and gone and now the mischievous little ghoul was replaced with mature young lady.

:Jerk?: King practically spat as he repeated the word. :I see this brat has yet to learn any manners. Not that I'm surprised...: He hissed, glaring at the broken doll with flame like eyes, floating in the hollows of his skull.

"Ahh, so you two still refuse to get along?" She grinned at the two, amused by this, before she nodded her head at Mei.

"Yeah, figured you might want a spar. You know, to let out any pent up anger and stuff." She shrugged, her smile softening.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 am
Thank Jack she didn't need air to breath! This ghoul had a damn vice grip! She was, however, afraid that she might crack. Which was probably going to happen if she didn't release her soon. "Owowow!" Thankful when she did release her, Mei watched as she took her hands into hers and swung them back and forth like she had when she was back at her fathers. "I've been..okay, I guess." Understatement of the year. "What about you? What have you been up to lately? I heard that you took a class with Nurse Cricket."

Smiling pleasantly at Kingsbane, she gave an innocent shrug as he spoke. "Oh, I have learned some manner since I've been here. I just choose not to use them on you, since its rather pointless, you sack of bones."

Shaking her head at Fell, she refused to even trade nice comments with the beast that trailed her every move. "No. Its hard to reason with someone who is dumb as Kingsbane. In fact--" She turned to face Kingsbane again. "Why don't you flit on over there. Your like an insect hovering there." Making a shoo like motion, she then shifted her attention back to Fell.

"Angry? How di--I mean..what makes you think I'm upset?" She asked, wondering if she was as transparent as she thought she was at the moment.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:24 am
(( Forgot to roll ))  
OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:25 am
"Ehhh... I wouldn't have called it a class, it was more like doing chores really." Actually that was exactly what it was. All they had done was wash and hang sheets. Nothing more, nothing less. She was still kind of disappointed about that. "I met a nice ghoul though. Her name is Tahki. A gryphon ghoul with snowy white wings." She grinned and released Mei's hands so that she could give the two a stern look.

"Now now you two. Quit your bickering, or I'll smack your skulls together." She warned.

Both Mei and King knew she wouldn't back out on that threat. She had done it to them in the past, there was nothing stopping her from doing it again.

:Insolent brats!: He snarled at the two, eyes flaring as he snapped his jaws together angrily. :Lets get this battle started so I can personally beat some respect into this ghoul!:

Fell ignored him a moment, answering Mei's question as she leaned on the soul eater, much to his annoyance.

"Its kind of obvious, Mei. Hell you and all the others have been a bad mood since you all got back from that field trip." She shrugged. "Enough of this though, lets get this started. Otherwise King is going to bail on me..." She whispered that last part and removed her weight from the soul eater.

Rolling for initiative!

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:12 am
"Chores? Really?" The one class she had taken part in of Cricket's, was the Sex Ed class. The pumpkin baby things..so whiny and loud and..the only good thing that came out of that class, was that she made a friend through it. Amrita, who was her partner for the class, and the mother of 'Pumpkin'. Now..what ever did happen to Pumpkin anyways? She pondered for a moment, before nodding to Fell. "I think I've seen her about a few times. Haven't really had the chance to chat with her."

Groaning at the sound of Fell's 'motherly' tone, she backed away from her a moment, not wanting her skull to be smashed against Kingsbane's. "Now that's not fair. His head is thicker than mine. If you did that, my head would crack in two most likely." Not something she would want to try and regenerate from. Losing limb's and such were hard enough--to try and regenerate part of her head--not.fun.

"Oh hush, Kingsbane--before you explode or something." She had always wondered if that was possible for him. To explode with all the souls inside of him. Probably not..but--still. The idea itself was amusing.

Tugging at her hair, the ghoul frowned when she pointed out everyone's moral. "Its just been..I don't know. Everything that has happened..its not what I had expected to find at this school." No..she had definitely not counted on hunters trying to make them all into weapons. The very idea scared her to death.

"Alright. I guess I could to with a spar."

Rolling for initiative  
LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:13 am
Moving back, she gave Fell time to ready herself before moving in with a swift low kick to her legs. Once she had struck a blow, she bounded back, keeping a good amount of distance between them for the moment. Kicking at Fell didn't exactly seem to make her feel any better..it did feel good to punch at something--maybe she should attack Kingsbane. That would make her feel better.

"Hey Kingsbane! You gonna sit there and look pretty, or are you going to send some attacks my way?"

User Image
HP: 40/40
TARGET: Fell
DAMAGE: 3
FEAR: ---

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 am
Fell arched a brow and gave the broken doll a look of amusement. "Then I suggest you baiting him for a--" She paused, blinking when it occurred to her that she was trying to get the ghoul to fight. "Know what. Forget what I said. Keep at it you two."

Looks like Kingsbane was going to prove to be more useful in this spar than she had originally thought.

Kingsbane on the other hand made a rude sound, biting onto the bait completely, just like how he shot forward and clamped onto the ghoul's arm. Funny that. The soul eater, as grumpy as he was, always managed to keep his cool around most others, but he always lost his temper around Mei.

Now that her partner was facing off with Mei, Fell used that chance to answer her. Though she was sure to keep up with the two of them, following them closely in case she'd be able to land a hit herself.

"I hope its not serious enough to make you consider going back to your father..." She muttered. "I swear he'll bar the doors if I try and follow." She flashed another grin and suddenly, felt a pang of guilt.

Here Mei was suffering and at that moment all she could do was think about how she'd be affected if the broken doll left to go back home... some friend she was.

User Image

HP: 27/30
Target: Mei
Damage: 2
Fear: ---

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm
"OW!" Attempting to pry Fell's pact partner off of her arm, she gave up entirely trying to fight him a the moment, and focused on keeping him off of her. "Bloody sack of bones!" When she finally managed to pry the damned beast off, she cringed when examining her arm. There was a nice large crack, and several puncture wounds from where he had bit her.

"What..?" She had thought about going back home at times..but then she would never improve her fear, become stronger..and not to mention, she would have to leave her friends, and Bul. No..she wasn't leaving. Not for a long time anyways. If she did leave, it would probably be for a small break or something. But then again, her father would probably never let her set foot back at this place again. "I'm not going anywhere, Fell."

User Image
HP: 38/40
DAMAGE: 0

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:06 pm
King wasn't giving in. Once the broken doll had managed to pry him off, he shot off through the air wildly, eyes blazing with rage. He hung there a moment before he came back and rammed her with every little bit of force he had. Only, it wasn't just King this time. Fell was there too, and when he hit, so did she, sweeping her foot across the ground in a low spin and knocking the already unbalanced ghoul off of her feet.

"That's good to hear!" She grinned.

User Image

HP: 27/30
Damage: 6

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:46 pm
Not getting the chance to react to their attack, Mei was knocked right off her feet. Hitting the ground with a thud, she groaned a little before rolling onto her side. Waiting a moment, she pushed herself up off the ground and charged then skeletal beast, lifting her leg in high kick before drop kicking him right into the ground. To top it off, she twisted her foot on top of his head before moving away again.

"Thought you might." She replied, wiping a bit of dirt from her clothes.

User Image
HP: 32/40
DAMAGE: 9

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 am
Fell watched with wide eyes when her partner was smacked into the ground by the Mei's heel. The fact that he had gone down so quickly and the fact that he had been taken down like that at all had the grim reaper choke, before she went into an actual fit of laughter.

"Oh my Jack! That was priceless!" She wrapped an arm around her stomach, trying not to fall over, as she used her other free hand to wipe a tear from her eye.

Unfortunately, humor was wasted on the soul eater. Being on the receiving end of that little attack, he wasn't at all pleased. In fact, he was on the ground a mere few seconds, before he snapped his jaws up at Mei and struck her as quick as a rattler.

User Image

HP: 18/30
Damage: 6

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:52 pm
She wasn't all too surprised to see the reaper crack up over the fact that her pact partner has just got pummeled into the ground. Fell always found this kind of thing amusing. Like..when pissing off her father. Fell always managed to do something to get under his skin--and she loved her for it.

Not even having a chance to jump back, Mei snarled at Kingsbane when he latched onto her again. s**t! This guy never quit!

Bringing her knee up quickly, she rammed it straight into his lower jaw, and pulled her arm free again. "You mad?"

User Image
HP: 26/40
DAMAGE: 2

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:34 pm
Kingsbane took the hit, knocking him back and forcing him to let go. His skull rattling as the bones collided with one another. He was angry alright. He even moved to strike again, but missed and instead, shot past her.

Fell on the other hand watched, keeping up with the two, but mostly held back as the two went at it. Apparently, this was turning into a fight for the two of them and the reaper was unsure if she should intervene, join them, or just sit back and watch.

User Image

HP: 14/30
Damage: 0

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items