Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
sup, bitches? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi prada
  the basic bitches wear that s**t so i don't even botha
View Results

Akira Galactica

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:08 pm
cool

Let's be friends and stuff  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:59 pm
Sure, why not. razz  

Sariou

Greedy Receiver

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:51 pm
crazy o-o  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:53 pm
Howdy.  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:58 pm
Fluffy Tobi
Howdy.

emotion_kirakira You play Monster Hunter Tri?! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:05 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist
Fluffy Tobi
Howdy.

Monster Hunter is my addiction <3 xD

*Edit*
Although I don't appreciate some of the douches on there sometimes -.-  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:09 pm
Fluffy Tobi
The Ouroboros Alchemist
Fluffy Tobi
Howdy.

Monster Hunter is my addiction <3 xD

*Edit*
Although I don't appreciate some of the douches on there sometimes -.-

Me too! Sadly, I have no internet for it, so I always have to play alone... emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:14 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist

eek gonk Playing alone sucks... I have the old ps2 game and had to play alone on it 'cause I don't have an internet connection for that =/ I only solo Ceadus on Tri when I absolutely need to xD You should get internet for it 'cause even though there are tons o' douches, there's plenty of cool people too. Plus you can't fight Alatreon *Points to the gif of a dark-violet dragon on my profile* and Deviljho *Points to siggy picture* unless you are on the wifi sad Have you seen the new game? It's going to be amazing~ <3  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:16 pm
Fluffy Tobi
The Ouroboros Alchemist

eek gonk Playing alone sucks... I have the old ps2 game and had to play alone on it 'cause I don't have an internet connection for that =/ I only solo Ceadus on Tri when I absolutely need to xD You should get internet for it 'cause even though there are tons o' douches, there's plenty of cool people too. Plus you can't fight Alatreon *Points to the gif of a dark-violet dragon on my profile* and Deviljho *Points to siggy picture* unless you are on the wifi sad Have you seen the new game? It's going to be amazing~ <3

I really do need to get a connection...

Hold the phone, there's gonna be a new game?! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist

Mhm~! The newest one will be coming to the 3DS. I don't know much about it though. Here's the Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0O9KwMZ7_8&list=FLqsnEeqgXJv_DcmFnaQ-SIg&index=12&feature=plpp_video

The newest one that's out now is Portable 3rd. It has all the monsters of the wii one, plus the subspecies, and new monsters as well as a couple of old ones. (Like Tigrex! <3) My mom is letting me get a psp and this game for christmas 'cause that's all I asked for xD When she told me it was going to be in Japanese I was like.... *Shot* THANK YOUUUUU! xD

Here's the wiki for Portable 3rd. Check out the boss! (There is no way I'm going to remember it's name xD) http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Portable_3rd  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:28 pm
Fluffy Tobi
The Ouroboros Alchemist

Mhm~! The newest one will be coming to the 3DS. I don't know much about it though. Here's the Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0O9KwMZ7_8&list=FLqsnEeqgXJv_DcmFnaQ-SIg&index=12&feature=plpp_video

The newest one that's out now is Portable 3rd. It has all the monsters of the wii one, plus the subspecies, and new monsters as well as a couple of old ones. (Like Tigrex! <3) My mom is letting me get a psp and this game for christmas 'cause that's all I asked for xD When she told me it was going to be in Japanese I was like.... *Shot* THANK YOUUUUU! xD

Here's the wiki for Portable 3rd. Check out the boss! (There is no way I'm going to remember it's name xD) http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Portable_3rd

Damn, it looks sweet.... Too bad I'm a poor college student with no 3DS or PSP... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:37 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist

Well if you waited a bit, I'm sure psp's would come down in price some more. 3DS's, from what I have been told, aren't worth getting. Sure they have better graphics than a normal Ds/Dsi/Dsi xl, but they only have about 3 hours of life off of their charger D:

The game itself is hard to find in English, almost impossible to find in stores in English. Heck, Gamestop didn't even have it on their online website. Given time, more English games will be released, at a lower price too.  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:40 pm
Fluffy Tobi

Sounds like a plan. Especially since I haven't beaten Caedus yet... >_> I usually just fight other monsters to get the necessary resources for the armors and weapon upgrades I want.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:47 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist

Ceddy is pretty weak to dragon elements, but I don't really remember if you can get any dragon element weapons offline. It's also weak to thunder, if that helps you any. x3 The dragonnator is pretty cool for breaking off its horns > : D  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:50 pm
Fluffy Tobi

I'm actually working on upgrading my thunder-element lance (I love that weapon... whee ).  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff