Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Story of the Boil who cried Wolf | Lizzy & Mitsu | FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:52 am
Her attempts to train with Mitsu in the past never went well, but after their haunted house field trip, the werewolf seemed to have come out of her shell a little, and Lizzy thought that it might be the perfect opportunity to train... Besides, she was still trying to decide on a way to get Mac to battle her without sounding like she was just looking to find an excuse to hit him.

After all, she was sure that he was aware about the whole 'took heart, broke it into many tiny pieces and trampled all over the pieces' thing.

Sending a text off to Mitsu for her to meet her at the gym, Lizzy put on her usual sports attire and set off for the building; Levi and Jericho had both helped her out of her dark place, but she still couldn't bring herself to forget about Mac - it wasn't like she was angry at him - actually, that would make things so much easier - but she just couldn't give him up or bring herself to forget him... The thought of never being able to talk to him again made her chest ache.

Entering the gym, she found a nice empty spot before flopping on the ground, her bag by her side, as she waited for Mitsu to arrive.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:02 am
Mitsu hadn't had much of an opportunity to get in touch with Lizzy after she had retrieved her mask from Mac. Being attacked and burned alive kinda took up her time. More than ever she knew she needed to train, especially if their home was compromised and they were at risk of attack.

When she received the text to meet the demon in the gym, Mitsu sent back a text saying she would be there soon. She was still nervous about fighting but she had to get over that. Not to mention she needed to speak with Lizzy and see how the ghoul was faring.

Adorning her work out attire, being sure not to put on anything she didn't mind getting torn up, she headed to the gym to meet up with the demoness. Her walk didn't take her long and soon she was pressing passed the doors of the gymnasium looking around to spot Lizzy. "Lizzy? Are you here?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:08 am
"Mitsu! Over here!" She waved the ghoul over before standing up, nudging her bag away with her foot and taking a few steps towards the ghoul, "It's good to see you! How have you been?" She didn't see Mitsu that day, when the hunters ambushed them, but she had a feeling that she was there; after all, most of the student had turned up that day, in this very gym... Ugh...

"Well, I hope?" She looked sheepish as she enveloped Mitsu in a hug, giving her a brief squeeze, although it was really for her to comfort herself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:21 am
Seeing Lizzy, Mitsu offered a wave as she headed over. The lycan looked tired, adorning cowboil eye circles though not as intense. At least not yet. Sleep didn't come easily though she was working on it thanks to Xiu.

"I'm..okay," Her arms came up to embrace Lizzy as well, giving her a light squeeze though that light squeeze was possibly no longer light. Mitsu had seemed to develop a quirk since she had been sparring, a physical strength she didn't know she had...and hardly could control. The strength seemed to come and go at times and was often destructive to doors and small items.

"How are you doing?" She pulled back to look at the ghoul, her eyes searching Lizzy's face. Mitsu remembered her talk with Mac and while the reaper was a jerk she knew he wasn't telling the truth. The werewolf didn't know what the truth was but he was upset that he had broken up with Lizzy. Painfully so. "I..I heard about Mac." Mitsu ventured carefully, wondering if this would be a bad topic to touch on before a spar.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:55 am
"Eek-" She squeaked at the not-so-gentle squeeze before smiling, letting out a soft giggle, "You're becoming stronger!" She sounded really happy at the observation, giving Mitsu several head pats before releasing her from the hug.

"I've... Uh, well, I could be better," She replied softly, the dull ache in her chest intensifying as she looked away, staring at her own feet, holding back the tears that were threatening to fall; that was still a fresh wound, and it still hurt, even when she wasn't trying to think about it. When Mac was mentioned, however, she looked up, eyes widening in surprise, "O-oh? Is that so...? Ah... Did Shun tell you?"

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 am
Mitsu smiled apologetically having not meant to squeeze Lizzy so far. "S..sorry, I haven't learned to control it yet." But at least it wasn't spurred by anger.

Watching Lizzy's face though Mitsu regretted bringing Mac up. The poor ghoul looked heartbroken and ready to break into tears. "N..no. I didn't hear from Shun." Mitsu shook her head. In fact, Shun hadn't really mentioned anything. "I.....found out from Mac." She said quietly not sure how well that would go over.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Dragain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:05 am
"No, it's alright!" She managed a weak smile, although Mitsu's comment caused her to freeze, looking both surprised and confused at the same time, "From Mac?" Why would Mitsu be talking to Mac? The last time she checked, the two weren't on good terms because of the incident with Whip and then later, with Shun.

"W-well, we came here to train, so... Let's start?"

Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:07 am
Making sure that Mitsu was ready, she then rushed at the ghoul, throwing out a punch the way she had seen Jericho do so during their spar. However, perhaps it was because she had to hit Mitsu mixed with the fact that she was distracted with her thoughts of Mac, but she missed completely, stumbling forward before she quickly regained her composure, bringing her fists up in front of her.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 0

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:23 am
Lizzy had been the first to make a move but it seemed the ghoul was struggling to actually attack. Mitsu shuffled to the side as she came forward, Lizzy's punch missing its mark entirely. The fact that Lizzy was hesitating had Mitsu hesitating as well so when she tried to strike it was a rather weak attempt.

Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:26 am
"So... What did Mac say?" She couldn't help being curious, although part of her wondered if asking was a bad idea, seeing how these conversations usually led to her want to curl up and cry, "I mean... Regarding the break up..."

Noticing her hesitation, she jabbed at Mitsu's arm with a determined expression, giving her a nod of her head, "It's alright! Come at me like you mean it!"

Damage: 3

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:32 am
--- I am a derp  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 am
So they were going to continue the conversation while they fought. Hopefully this didn't end badly. "Well, when I showed up he was kinda....mopey." Mitsu had hesitated as if trying to find the right word. "When I asked what was wrong," More than a few times. "He said it was because you two -ow."

Mitsu's brows furrowed rubbing her arm a bit. "H..he got a little angry with me though I think." Mitsu remembered how he was trying to shoo her out the door.

When Lizzy said to come at her like she meant it Mitsu nodded, taking a deep breath before she struck at her arm as a return gesture.

HP: 37/40
Damage: 6  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:52 am
Yup, Mitsu definitely grew stronger; Lizzy couldn't help but envy her friend for this, although she was also delighted. Knowing her, no matter how hard she trained, she would never be able to be as strong as a monster like Mitsu or Jericho.

"Mopey? Really?" She wasn't sure how to feel about that; he seemed so aloof when he broke up with her. She could still remember the words he used, the look on his face, the posture - everything about him said that he didn't care about their relationship, that he didn't value what they had... She winced, inhaling sharply; it hurt to think about that day...

She punched at Mitsu again, trying to distract herself from overthinking things.

HP: 34/40
Damage: 2

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:15 am
Mitsu couldn't help but feel that Lizzy wasn't quite into what they were doing. She probably sought this out as a distraction but the current topic made that hard to do. She nodded to Lizzy's question hesitating in her strike finding it a little difficult to converse about something like this and fight at the same time.

"I..I'm not really sure. I don't know Mac well but...I don't think he's being truthful about how he feels." He was hiding behind his attitude and rude behavior, Mitsu knew that was for certain.

HP: 35/40

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:36 pm
"You're not the only one," She muttered with a soft sigh, "I have a feeling that he wasn't being himself when he broke up with me, that the Mac I fell in love with is the real him, but if that's the case... I really don't know how to get him to fess up..." She went silent, brooding over Levi's words; what if she somehow got him to fight her and he still insists that those were his true feelings?

Wouldn't her heart break again?

"And then there's this other ghoul..." She threw out another punch, although this one was pretty weak too, "It's just a haunch, but I think she might like Mac... And what if Mac likes her back? What if he had never liked me?"

HP: 34/40
Damage: 2

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas