Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] And I shall leave my Desu on | Lizzy & Mot Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:50 am
She was getting rather angsty, especially since running into the pretty not-demon ghoul - apparently named Amphi - pacing in front of Mac's door, wanting to talk to him. Her Mac. The mermaid seemed to like him an awful lot, maybe too much; at least, that was what her feminine instincts were telling her. If he was still her boilfriend... No doubt her warning signs would be going off and she would be asking Amphi to keep her distance by now.

However, seeing how Mac was a free, single, eligible boil right now...? Ugh.

She took out her phone, sending Mot a message; it had been a while since she had contacted him, but she had just been so busy with her own thoughts that she hadn't had much time to think about anything else. However, seeing how she didn't want her friend to worry about her, she thought that he might appreciate her text.

Drifter Jet Enduro
Hey Mot! (: How's it going? I was wondering if you are up for that spar...? I mean, if you had already sparred with Hel, that is...

Little did she know what had happened between the two.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:41 am
Mot was on cloud 9.

The cowboil got Lizzy's text, and replied immediately.

Dragain
Yes! I would love to spar with you! Me and hel had a spar! It was wonderful! I will meet you in the gym ASAP~!

...what was mot up to? He enjoyed having a spar with a ghoul? No, it was what happened after that had him happy and giggling. That's right. The tall lanky cowboil was giggling. So while Lizzy might be feeling awful and bitter, mot was the opposite. Still, he did worry for Lizzy's well being, and tried to tone it down.

Sooner than later, Mot was at the gym, humming a happy tune and rolling from heel to toe where he stood waiting.

*u*~~~  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 am
Lizzy was definitely not her usual self; between worrying about hunters and feeling heartbroken over Mac, she probably looked both worn out to those she knew her. Perhaps to the normal bystander, she would appear like she usually was, since she had learned to keep a smile on her lips despite the dull ache in her chest; that was usually for the best...

However, seeing Mot looking so happy had a somewhat positive effect on her as she stopped in front of him, giving him a quick hug as she giggled, tilting her head, "You look happy."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:07 am
Lizzy looked so SAD!

OAO

Even though she seemed to perk up a little bit, she still seemed off. She must still be sad about Mac. Mot wrapped her in a hug tightly, trying not to grin as much as he had been out of sympathy. "Aha~ I am but.." He looked down on her curiously. "You're still upset, huh? Well, maybe a little spar is just what you need!" He grinned again, releasing the ghoul.

"Me and Hel have another bet happening, so I need to get better at fighting ghouls. I lost my last one but.." The reaper turned red, averting his gaze and scratching his chin. "That's not such a bad thing." He shook his head, shaking away the thought. "But I have to win the next one! I have to!"

Oh! He should let Lizzy know! It was not right to hide it from a friend so close. Yes, Lizzy was his close friend. His feelings were no longer confused. "See uh.. our last bet, we had to confess to the person we liked." He said shyly, rubbing his neck. "And I'll be honest with you, when we first made the bet, I thought that the person I like liked was you." It somehow felt good to get that weight off his shoulders. Maybe it wasn't good for Lizzy to hear, but he needed to be honest. "But after a lot of things happened, I realized it was Hel."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 am
"I sparred with Levi and Jericho already," She muttered softly, looking away as she took a step back, "It's not helping... But I just want to train to grow stronger anyway." Maybe then she would be better against a fight with those pesky hunters.

"Oh?" She tilted her head, "Oh...?" Her head tilted even further, "... Oh...?!" Her head tilted back to its upright position, her eyes widening in surprise as she processed the information; she had long suspected Hel to have feelings for Mot, but for Mot to like her back in return? Wait... He thought that he liked her? Suddenly, Roch's words became a little clearer, and she had to mentally smack herself in the forehead at the little self revelation.

As the surprise faded, it was replaced by a sort of happiness for her friends; it was that same happiness that she had felt for Mitsu and Shun, back when she first saw them kiss on the field trip... Behind that though? A soft whisper at the back of her head, that selfish part of her, couldn't help feeling empty and pity for herself.

"That's great!" She exclaimed, giving Mot a hug and a squeeze, "I'm so happy for you! The both of you! I bet Hel must really be happy... Well, let's win you that next bet then!" She smiled, trying not to let that small part of her show; she did not want to be a wet towel right now. Mot and Hel deserved to be happy!

Bittiface rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 1 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:37 am
((Yeah, no. ONE 20 sided, not 2))  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bittiface rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:38 am
Drifter Jet Enduro
Mot returned the hug strongly, nodding. "Right! Let's train hard, right?" Mot smiled widely down at Lizzy. He patted her shoulder, and ran into the gym. After all, he preferred there to be distance when he fought.

He turned, summoning two Smith and Wesson revolvers from a smoky wisp of Fear, the chains clattering as they formed and attached to his bullet deco'd belt. "Get ready, Lizzy! After the battle, I'm treating you to eyescream!"

Dragain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:47 am
Thankfully, Lizzy could deal with both close ranged and long ranged fights; well, to a certain extend anyway, since short ranged usually meant she had to punch something. Concentrating her Fear at her fingertips, she pressed them together before pulling them apart, revealing thin spider silk, "Right... And eye scream does sound really good!"  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:15 am
HP: 40/40
Damage: MISS

Mot smiled and nodded, but then he put his game face on. Or.. tried to. Was he really going to point a gun at Lizzy? Sweet innocent Lizzy?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Mot inhaled sharply, loading his guns with Fear, and firing them off in her direction.  
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 pm
"D-Do I have to wear a paper bag over my head?" She suggested as she moved her hands, causing spider silk to wrap around one of Mot's guns, holding it still before she tugged it down, trying to get it out of Mot's grip, "Don't worry, just... Fight me seriously!"

Damage: 1

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 pm
HP: 39
Damage: Miss

"No! I can do thi---AH!" Mot wiggled his hand free of the silk, running from the ghoul. Yikes! She could de-weaponize him! "I- I am!"

At least, he thought he was, but another attempt to shoot at Lizzy did not do well.  
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 pm
Lizzy just pouted and ran after Mot, flicking her wrists to try and get the silk around his legs, aiming to literally sweep Mot off his feet.

"What is your new bet with Hel anyway?"

Damage: 3

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:13 pm
HP: 36
Damage: 3

Mot yelped, and tripped over the silk around his legs. He turned toward Lizzy, looking up a little worriedly and inching away. "Ah, well. If I win she has to wear dresses for a week.."

The reaper had a good shot of Lizzy now, aiming and firing at one of the demoness's ankles before skittering back to his feet.  
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm
"And if she wins?" She squeaked at the hit to her ankle, dropping to a knee to rub it before bouncing up again, trying not to let it bother her, "What happens if she wins?" Mot seemed pretty set on winning, so she imagined it to be something terrible.

Trying to concentrate, she moved her arms to bring the silk around Mot's arm, giving a hard tug from where she was, "Is it really that bad?"

HP: 37/40
Damage: 4

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:31 pm
HP: 32
Damage:
NONE

It was terrible. So terrible. So terrible he had to win!

The reaper yelped as Lizzy's strings wrapped tightly around his arm, stumbling toward Lizzy. His face turned red at the thought of the dare, averting his gaze from the pink haired demoness. "If she wins she wants me to grab her chest once a day for a week." He nearly steamed he was so embarrassed by the thought. "How can she ask a gentlemen to do such a thing?"  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff