Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:44 pm
When there's trouble, you know who to call...

Several years ago, the original Titans suddenly disappeared and the worlds crime rate has risen to almost impossible heights. The world is in desperate need of a new group of heroes, new Titans, but no one has come forward. There are a few cases were criminals have been mysteriously stopped, but no one knows who does it. Not even the criminals themselves know! All anyone can tell is that it's the work of five different individuals based on the few vague witness accounts.
All the citizens pray these heroes decide to work together to stop the more powerful and deadly criminals, but it all rests in these five's hands ultimately.
Will they band together and create the new team of Titans?

((H.I.V.E. Academy))

Teen Titans!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:52 pm
From their tower, they can see it all...

No godmodding, cyboring, etc. you will be given one warning and if you continue, I will obliterate your character and kick you out of the rp
PM profiles to Minnta Aloripma
Title them "A Challenger Appears" if you're a Titan (only five, so first come, first serve. There will be options of a few more joining later)
"This is MY Turf!" if you're a villain (only 3 major and about 3 or 4 minor in the beginning)
"What's Going to Happen?" if you're a citizen (only excepting a handful at first)
You can only have a Titan or a Major Villain, not both. You can have a minor villain or a citizen as a second character, but give others a chance to have bigger roles
Try not to do one liners, but I understand if your character is unable to do much at the moment (happens to me quite often...)
Use correct grammar, spelling, and such. I understand the occasional mistake since I've made about fifty while typing this up, but please proof read before posting
Some romance is okay and violence is obviously required, but don't over due it
Don't kill someones character or important NPCs without permission from the person controlling the character and/or me
Don't be a d**k
Please tell me if you'll be gone for more than 2 days. It's just plain rude.
If you are gone for a week without warning, then I will remove your character from any activity going on so others may continue without worry.
If you continue to be gone, I will delete your character
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath is the joint controller of the rp, so you need to listen to her as well. Especially if I am not online. If any issues arise, pm me and I'll talk with her to solve them
I can change, add, and subtract rules if I must

Teen Titans!

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:01 pm
With their superpowers, they unite...

Titan (Leader)- Snow Raven
Titan - Ghost
Titan - Triple Play
Titan - Arcana
Titan - Tempest

Mentor- Raven
Mentor- Starfire

Major Villain - 'Alice'
Major Villain - Brink
Major Villain - Mr. O

Minor Villain - Shadow
Minor Villain - Deadshot

Citizen - Alexandra Nevermore
Citizen - Alicianna LeeAnna Joshua
Citizen - Danielle Curtis
Citizen - Detective Craft
Civilian - Michael J. Fox

Teen Titans!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:09 pm
Never met a villain that they liked...

[align=center][img]Appearance[/img][/align]
[color=Choose][align=center][size=14][b]Hero/Villain Name[/b][/size][/align]
[size=10][b]Basics:[/b]
[b]Name: [/b][i]Real Name[/i]
[b]Nickname:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i](13-19 if you're a Titan, anyone else can be older but not younger than 13)[/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i]Optional, though having this makes it easier to visualize[/i]
[b]Weight:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Obvious[/i]
[b]Race:[/b] [i](Are you a superhuman, meta, normal, not human at all..? No vampires or were-wolves though. And you can only be demons/angels if you have very good reasons for being so)[/i]
[b]Abilities/Skills:[/b] [i](Up to three non-overly powerful ones, and if it is strong there must be draw backs to it.)[/i]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [i](At least two)[/i]
[b]Side:[/b] [i](Titan, Major Villain, Minor Villain, Citizen)[/i]

[align=center][b]Biography[/b]
[i](You have to have a past of some sort, no memory loss. You can leave it somewhat vague if you want.)[/i][/align]

[align=right][b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Crush: [/b][i](Optional and I can change it if you tell me)[/i]
[b]Theme:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Gaia Name:[/b] [i](Obvious)[/i][/align][/size][/color]

Teen Titans!

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:11 pm
Teen Titans

User Image

Snow Raven

Basics:
Name: Rowena Roth Sleet
Nickname: Snow, Rae
Height: 5'5"
Weight: Around 110 lbs.
Race: Meta
Abilities/Skills: Soul-self, telekinesis, teleportation, power blast (this is the exact same as the blasts Raven used, but unlike with Raven, the blasts leave Rowena with a little less energy. She can only use this power six times per battle)
Weaknesses: bright light (like Dr. Light's flashes)
Side: Titan Leader

Biography
Rowena is the daughter of the original Raven. She doesn't know who her father is or was, but she's always suspected that he might have been Garfield Logan (a.k.a. Beast Boy a.k.a. Changeling). For the first ten years of her life, Rowena lived with Raven in a pocket dimension within San Francisco. Then Raven disappeared, and Rowena was sent to an orphanage because, with Raven's disappearance, their home was closed off to Rowena. She kept her true identity secret, taking on the last name "Sleet" from the weather on the day she became an orphan. Unlike the stereotype, the orphanage where Rowena grew up was a beautiful, caring place. On her sixteenth birthday, a year before she would have been allowed to leave the orphanage, Rowena received the powers she'd inherited from her mother. The night of her sixteenth birthday, Rowena dreamt that a white raven flew in her window and spoke to her. She woke from this dream floating a foot above her bed. She told the dorm mother what had happened, but the woman didn't believe her until some of the younger children accidentally kicked a soccer ball through the window. Rowena stopped it before it could hit the woman. The dorm mother helped her make a costume, and, for the next year, Rowena took on the mantle of her mother in secret, stopping small crimes. Now, having been released from the orphanage, Rowena is ready to fully take her mother's place and bring the Teen Titans back to their city.

Extra:
Crush: None yet
Theme: Fallen Angel
Other: One of the reasons Rowena suspects her father is Garfield Logan is her beautiful singing voice. Her speaking voice is naturally husky like Raven's, but sometimes she like to sing to herself, and those who've heard her on occasion equated her voice to a songbird's.
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Without costume

Ghost

Basics:
Name: Tyler Owens
Nickname: Ty, Ghosty,Spook and others
Height:
Weight:
Race: Human
Abilities/Skills: Having no real powers he uses detective skills and martial arts but that's not vary super. His main tool is a powered exoskeleton under his robes that increases strength and agility, it also has a built in hologram projector, scanner vision and camouflage making him seem ghost like. The downsides are the suit needs to be constantly tuned to keep working, and if somehow someone got a hold of his suit it could be a vary long time before he gets it back. He also has a wrist mounted grappling hook for travel that's not apart of the suit.
Weaknesses: out of suit he is no match for super human's. also the suit driving his body farther then it normally would makes him exhausted afterwords.
Side: Titan

Biography
Born and raised in Gotham, Tyler always dreamed of joining the police force, his father worked for the military working on secret new weapons and equipment. one night when Tyler was out helping his mother with some last minute shopping someone came to the house wanting classified information his father did not tell the man and the man killed both him and his mother when Tyler got home the cops where already there. Running past them he saw the body's they had been beaten and tortured to death. After giving all the details he knew he saw a police officer being payed off, lying about having a place to stay for the night he left to his father's lab using the skills he learned to brake in. He had no Idea why he did it maybe he wanted to see what his dad was working on at least once maybe he hoped for a way to get revenge. Whatever the reason he found manual for the G.H.O.S.T. Exoskeleton unite Spending what seemed like forever reading the manual he heard a guard. Knowing the amount of trouble he'd get into if he was caught he quickly put on the suit and hid in it till the guard left. The distraction gave him time to think of all that happened and he left the lab with the suit and other useful looking things. Now camouflaged he went to check out the crime scene, in about a few minutes looking with the new scanner vision he picked up where the man was. In about no time at all he found his parents killer and remembering the manual started to use the suits ability's to there best, making the man fear the ghosts of the people he had just killed before taking him down. He beat the man to a pulp but could not bring himself to kill him. Angered he said the man will turn himself in or else the ghosts of those he killed will haunt him for the rest of his days before leaving, and that's just what the man did. Seeing that his parents killer was in jail Tyler left Gotham not caring for the unwanted memory's but he kept the suit encase more ghosts where needed to haunt the wicked.

Extra:
Crush:
Theme: Ghost Gonna Cut You Down
Other:
Gaia Name: Xistund

User Image
Normal Apperance

Triple Play

Basics:
Name: Victoria Mulder
Nickname: Spooky
Height: 5'2
Weight: 120
Race: Metahuman
Abilities/Skills: Can control Fire, Ice and Lightning, all at once, Can also choose to suppress two of her powers to boost her abilities with the active one.
Weaknesses: While using all three elements, she's susceptible to attacks of the three, as well as any ordinary elemental match-ups (Water > Fire, etc.). She has to concentrate deeply for a moment, eyes closed, in order to isolate her secondary abilities, and is prone to attacks in this state.

Biography
Vicky was a normal child, with normal parents, and a relatively normal life... At least, until, at the age of six during a family vacation to Alaska, her body was the temporary home of a powerful dark entity! Not wanting their daughter to be the plaything of some evil ... thing, they called in a local shaman, who summoned a holy being of equal power to destroy the evil one. She was possessed by this second being, and the two fought within her, eventually destroying each other. However, a bit of their power was left behind in Vicky's own body, and awoke her latent Meta genetics, allowing her to accomplish a truly rare feat: She inherited her father's latent gene for Fire manipulation, As well as her Mother's gene for Ice manipulation. These triggered at the same time, along with Vicky's own mutation of electricity manipulation, made her a natural candidate for Titanship! However, she was reluctant to do so, even with the promise of training to help her control her powers even better. Ultimately, she just wants a normal life, but it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon....

Extra:
Crush: None, but that could change at any time
Theme: Ladybug- Emezie
Other: Her powers lie dormant until she wants to use them, at which point her hair changes to a silvery white, and reverts back once she stops using them
Gaia Name: The Original Jitterbug

User Image

Arcana

Basics:
Name: Jenos Grimm
Nickname: Grimm, Tarot Guy
Height:
Weight:
Abilities/Skills: Arcana Breaker: Jenos throws out three Tarots that determine his combat ability for the duration of the fight. It's all a matter of Fate, with the right cards in the right position, he could be amazingly powerful, if not, he'll be helpless. Tarot: Jenos draws a card and summons the power of the Arcana drawn, less risky than Arcana Breaker, but also less powerful.
Weaknesses: The Hands of Fate, Anything That would Kill a Human

Biography
Jenos was born in a traveling circus, to a Fortune Teller named Arianna. She taught Jenos how to read the fortunes and futures of others with the Tarots and soon he became a fortune teller himself. Sadly, his peaceful life would not last. One night a mysterious man asked for his fortune to be read to him and Jenos obliged. The man soon turned out to be a demon, attempting to take Jenos' soul back to the underworld. Jenos resisted but his efforts were of little help. Just as his soul was about to be stolen, Jenos cut the monster with the Death Card. A strange light flew out of the card and destroyed the monster. He soon found it was his mother's card and after asking her about it, she told Jenos that those cards had been created by Fate and passed on through their family. Jenos was instructed to leave the circus and told to find his destiny, as it turns out, being a hero was one of the choices.

Extra:
Crush: None yet
Theme: Downfall
Other:
Gaia Name: OmgIisonfiyah

User Image
Behind the Mask

Tempest

Basics:
Name: James Cameron
Nickname: Jay
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 85
Race: Human with most of body replaced with cyborg enhancements
Abilities/Skills: His body having been altered with strong but light metal's has given his speed and agility a boost well over that of even an athlete that has trained his whole life. Being raised with a sword his skills are highly polished when wielding them making him a strong combatant when fighting close. His robotic's also have altered his vision giving him the usage of several different styles of visual's.
Weaknesses: While he is greatly made of robotics he is heavily weak against electric type attacks as they can if strong enough shut down parts of his body. His body while made of durable and light metals is not able to stand up to much punishment before starting to become stressed and cracks form. In all aspects he is still a human so anything that can kill a human can likely end his life as well. No ranged attacking abilities.

Biography
Once the son of the leading researcher into android adaptations into human lives James was left orphaned and severely after a car accident rocked his family. He came to live with his aunt who in reality was simply a close friend of the family and his father's partner. Silvia as he explains her name when asked seemed to decide to give the boy a second chance at life. The operation performed he will simply tell as the only time in his life he wished he would have died in the car crash. He has since tho gotten used to his new body even taking up a blade to help him strengthen his use of the android like feel of himself.

Extra:
Crush:
Theme: I feel so alive
Other:
Gaia Name: Shiningdragon21

Mentors

User Image

Raven

Basics:
Name: Rachel Roth
Nickname:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: Around 110 lbs.
Race: Half-human, half-demon
Abilities/Skills: Empathy, knowledge absorption, pain absorption/healing, "Soul Self" astral projection, teleportation, shadow/darkness manipulation, clairvoyance, telekinesis, energy blasts, hand-to-hand skills
Weaknesses: Her emotions (control over them), friends and family
Side: Former Titan, Mentor

Biography
The founder of the original Teen Titans. Rowena (Snow Raven)'s mother. Disappeared for seven years because she was trapped in an alternate dimension by her father Trigon's spirit. She's back now and is going to be staying for a while.

Extra:
Crush: Garth Logan, aka Beast Boy, who is obviously not around right now.
Theme:
Other:
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

Starfire

Basics:
Name: Koriand'r
Nickname: Star
Height:
Weight:
Race: Tamaranean
Abilities/Skills: starbolt, invulnerability, accelerated healing, agility, superhuman strength, self-sustenance, language assimilation
Weaknesses: allergic to metallic chromium, her powers become useless in an emotionally confused state
Side: Former Titan, Mentor

Biography
She was a member of the original Teen Titans. She had left Earth to handle disasters that were taking place in Tamaran. Now that everything is peaceful there, she has decided to come back to Earth. She'd grown quite fond of it when she was a Titan, and plans to stay for a while.

Extra:
Crush: Robin
Theme:
Other:
Gaia Name: LovelyAdversity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:18 pm
Major Villains

User Image

'Alice'

Basics:
Name: Kastel Devondra
Nickname: Alice
Height: 5'4"
Weight: Dangerously underweight
Race: Meta Human
Abilities/Skills: Can create illusions which she usually uses to disguise herself but can also be used to fool others and slowly drive them mad, can 'vanish' into shadows if she stays completely still, and can sort of project her mind into the world which alters reality for a brief time (she calls this ability 'Down the Rabbit Hole') though this ability takes up most of her energy and she usually passes out after and sometimes during this ability so she doesn't use it very often.
Weaknesses: Her powers require a lot of concentration so if you can distract her then you can break her illusions, she loves rabbits (specifically white ones) so it's best to use those for a distraction. She's terrified of heights and birds so that can be used to peoples advantage, and because of her mental instability, she's unable to fully protect her mind from psychic attacks though it might not do much good
Side: Major Villain

Biography
Kastel was born into a wealthy family of corrupt politicians who began raising her to be just as corrupt as they were. When she turned ten, her powers began to manifest themselves and her family saw an opportunity to gain more power and began to use her to either drive the competition insane or to force them to join them. Unfortunately, Kastel's powers had also started to slowly drive her mad along with her jealousy of everyone who lived in a normal family, and her family eventually shoved her into a mental facility when she was sixteen.

She spent the next two years cooped up there until she finally managed to break herself out. She then made her way to her family's home and killed every last family member, including the servants and any children who were at the mansion at the time. She then vanished from the world as Kastel Devondra by staging her own death and reemerging as 'Alice'.

She has spent the past year killing anyone who gets in her way or just killing out of spite and jealousy or in a fit of pure insanity. She is slowly working towards her goal of killing anyone she thinks is corrupt, which is everyone according to her unstable mind.

Extra:
Crush:
Theme: Carousel of Liars
Other: She uses knives to fight when she doesn't want to reveal her powers and/or identity, she almost never talks, and she works alone.
Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma

User Image

Brink

Basics:
Name: Jacob Hardin
Nickname: Jake
Race: Superhuman
Abilities/Skills: Manipulation of gravity within a ten foot diameter of him allowing him to increase or decrease the force gravity has on what ever is within that area by up to ten times. Amplification of the force he exerts on anything he touches by upwards of twenty times normal force. Has a full background in MMA fighting deriving his moves from a combination of Kung-fu and Jujitsu
Weaknesses: Use of his force amplification powers comes with a large strain on the muscles of his body and using it back to back at higher force without giving time to rest can cause sever muscle injuries.He is terrified of enclosed spaces smaller then that of an elevator.
Side: Major Villian

Biography
Not a villain from the start Jacob started life the son of a proud MMA fighter. Thru his growing up he was taught the by his father several different martial arts styles. Unlike his father tho he wasn't very strong but was alot faster and devoted a good deal of his training towards helping his speed out atleast until his 14th birthday. He had figured early on he had powers and behind the scenes had been working on them to keep them under control. His first match tho proved a bit much as he ended up nearly killing the boy. Most would have likely found themselves upset at almost killing another. Jacob tho only saw weakness in his opponents of a similar level and instead began to take on larger and larger opponents looking for someone he could go all out on but having no luck finding them. He has moved to the place he had heard that the Teen Titan's ruled over once before hoping to find someone to satiate his thirst for a match even if he needs to take down the city to draw them out.

Extra:
Crush: None as of yet
Theme: Pwned
Other:
Gaia Name: Shiningdragon21

User Image

Mr. O

Basics:
Name: Maximo Oppermen
Nickname: none
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 350 lbs.
Race: Superhuman
Abilities/Skills: Mr. O is a powerful practitioner of ESP and is capable of many forms of psychokinesis. He is also a suave businessman with impeccable social skills and is a champion champion boxer.
Weaknesses: Mr. O tires quickly when using powerful psionics (teleportation, casting force fields, pyrokinesis, etc) for an extended period of time. Even though Mr. O is a capable boxer, he is no match for someone with extensive martial training.
Side: Major Villain

Biography
Mr. O grew up as the son of a very wealthy family. Oppermen's were the owners to Oppermen & Bankely Incorporated. The corporation was built on the foundation of teaching and breading "gifted" individuals. After years of fruition the company soon went under as some of its associates were caught being "disorderly". Mr. O was among the many who were affected. He was forced to live on the mean streets at the age of fourteen. Luckily, Mr. O was a gift child; an uncanny psychic. With his powers and skill, he took over local gangs and rebuilt his family's fallen company. Though this time around, the company's purpose is less altruistic and humane.

Extra:
Crush: none
Theme:
Other: While Mr. O appears to be to be a overweight man, but he is actually very muscular.
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 pm
Minor Villains

User Image

Shadow

Basics:
Name: Shocansaba Et'cu
Nickname: Et'cue
Height:
Weight:
Race: Not known.
Abilities/Skills: Able to teleport place to place though if she uses it too often, then it starts to affect her. Can multiply herself only once a day, and once she multiplies she's able to do about any number though can't go after 31 or so. Her main ability and weapon is her ability to mend shadows of things not living. She's able to occasionally using shadows from living beings, yet chooses not to. In fact, she uses her own shadow however it is also very risky to use this as well.
Weaknesses: When her mask is removed, she immediately leaves for no one to see her face. Also, she despises her reflection even with the mask on. If her shadow gets hurt, she gets hurt
Side: Minor Villain

Biography
Shadow appeared in the city a few years ago rumored to be seen dancing in a burning building. The building's records were destroyed along with any files containing information of those who lived there. As to rumors she danced within the fire, of what we presume death, she is said to be more of ghost than a woman. Shadow is now seen on rooftops or in the skies. Her own file is empty as any dna taken from her can not be read for unknown reasons. The place she is most often seen is the ruins of an old mansion thus encouraging her title as a ghost. Though, she corrects them each time by saying "Shadow"

Extra:
Crush: Would only crush is the being is to her liking (aka good luck with that)
Theme:
Other: The picture above is the mask that she wears, and it is never seen off. Behind her mask is a black veil which hides the back of her neck along with any possible hair. Her outfit has cuts revealing strange black skin underneath.
Gaia Name: RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

User Image

Deadshot

Basics:
Name: Salvador Gutierrez
Nickname: Copycat
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 215 lbs.
Abilities/Skills: Photographic Reflexes, but requires keen focusing. Salvador is also an expert marksmen and capable martial artist
Weaknesses: Salvador is has aquaphobia, but only when around vast amounts of water such as pools and oceans. Salvador is also allergic to coconuts.
Side: Minor Villain

Biography
Salvador was born to a small village in Mexico. One day while watching his brother juggle fruit, Salvador decided to try and copy him. He noticed that he could juggle perfectly, just like his brother. When Salvador became older, he entered a gang was know for his distinct marksmanship and trickshots. Soon the talented ruffian made his way over the border and into the city. Being a capable thief, Salvador collected money to support himself. To this day, Salvador is but a well known for doing shady mercenary jobs of all kinds.

Extra:
Crush: None
Theme: Black Hole
Other: Salvador wears metal gauntlets that allow him to strike three times harder when punching and carries a large barreled revolver, capable of firing .500 caliber bullets, in case on his back.
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:30 pm
Citizens

User Image

Ms. Nevermore

Basics:
Name: Alexandra Nevermore
Nickname: Alex or Ms.N or Ms.Nore
Abilities/Skills: Her mind is able to comprehend most science like physics to biology. She's quick-minded, therefore she's able to come up with quick solutions.
Weaknesses: HATES heights, like a lot. Oh, and depends on her glasses a little too much.
Side: Citizen

Biography
Alex moved to the city about two years ago after getting her chance to work for one of the biggest companies. Currently, she owns an apartment and has a section of it dedicated to her work. She knows the city is bad, so she almost never is out at night unless she works overtime. As a side job, she also works as a waitress at a cafe.

Extra:
Crush:
Theme:
Other: Her purse contains her notes, make-up, extra pair of glasses, a small brush, pen, wallet, and a few photos. Her key is always in her pocket along with a knife.
Gaia Name: RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

User Image

Well.....when I was three, I called myself Captain Sparkle of the Unicorn Forest.....If that counts....

Basics:
Name: Alicianna LeeAnna Joshua
Nickname: Ali or Joshua, depending on who's talking. If you're one of the guys at school, it is Joshua. If it's one of the girls at school, it's Ali.
Abilities/Skills: Can make a very good custard pie with cinnamon and sprinkles, can make any child under the age of six stop crying in under one minute and thirty seconds, um.....She likes to crochet?
Weaknesses: She's allergic to pretty much all plants and animals, she either faints or throws up and the sight of blood, she is deathy afraid of deep water, snakes, spiders, heights, and dark alleys.

Biography
Ali was raised by her aunt and uncle after her parents died when she was seven years old. She attends a public school down the street from her, and spends most of her free time at the library reading old books.

Extra:
Crush: -----
Theme: ------
Other: Ali stutters. A lot. Mostly when she's talking to guys. And she blushes like crazy. Mostly when guys talk to her. Essentially, she's a socially reclusive wallflower of a girl who mostly holds conversations with old people and small children, because other adults don't take her seriously, and she humiliates herself when talking to others her age.
Gaia Name: Miss Emni Rose

User Image

Basics:
Name: Danielle Curtis
Nickname: Dani
Abilities/Skills: Pretty agile and has a knack for solving puzzles
Weaknesses: Scared of the dark and doesn’t want people finding out she’s rich and using it against her.

Biography
Danielle comes from a rich family, living a few miles away from Go city in one of the safer areas. She’d always watch the news and grew more and more interested in wanting to stop the crimes. Once she heard of mysterious heroes in the city, she was hooked and headed off there. She managed to get an internship at the police station so she could be updated with all the news of crime and the heroes. Due to her age, the police officers believed it was too dangerous to let her go out to the crime scenes, but she goes anyways on her own free time. Danielle hopes to see and meet one of the heroes that people talk about.

Extra:
Crush: None at the moment
Theme:
Other: Always carries around pepper spray and a camera in her bag.
Gaia Name: Forever_Hikaru

User Image

Detective Craft

Basics:
Name: James Craft
Nickname: Jake
Race: Normal Human
Abilities/Skills: Almost perfect aim, quick on his feet, resourceful
Weaknesses: Allergic to cats, girls crying (has to help them)
Side: Detective (Citizen)

Biography
James Craft was born and raised in the city and has always had a need to help others. Because of this need, he joined went into law enforcement and became a detective after the original Titans disappeared. Lately though, he's heard of new heroes appearing and wishes to help them in whatever way he can.

Extra:
Crush: N/A
Theme: Hero
Other: Smokes a lot
Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma

User Image

The Commander

Basics:
Name: Michael J. Fox
Nickname: Commander Hardass, Commander Fox, Mute b*****d
Race: human, or so he claims
Abilities/Skills: a damn good soldier, other than that he claims to have no powers, but his enemies would swear they were facing an entire army.
Weaknesses: an old war wound keeps him from active duty, hates children
Side: police force/citizens

Biography
Not many know anything of Commander Michael J. Fox, seeing as almost all of it is classified. What is known is that he used to be an officer in the army, which one he doesn't say, course he doesn't say much at all, and when he does speak people are usually too shocked to notice much about his voice. He has taken over the city's police force and plans on cracking down on crime enough that the teen titans will not be needed at all.

Extra:
Crush: there's currently a betting pool on how many women will try to, futily, woo him before he finally dies
Theme: The Price of a Mile - Sabaton
Other: usually intimidates anyone he meets, mostly unintentionally
Gaia Name: Anniria

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:31 pm
((Yeesh, that's a lot harder to tweak than I though...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:06 pm
((May I go ahead and reserve a Titan and main villain spot?))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 pm
Tamwynne the elven
((May I go ahead and reserve a Titan and main villain spot?))

((You can only have a Titan or a Main Villain at first, though you can make a minor villain or citizen as a second character. I want to give others a chance to have big roles))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:41 pm
((Poke))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:03 pm
((Poke))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:58 pm
((Poke))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller