Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1v1] Let go of my princess! (Danny, Moure & Edel) [fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:58 am
Stop!” her words echoed through the gym, her dress billowing dramatically in the non-existent wind. She had them cornered.

Let him go.

And of course, the long waited final confrontation needed some epic background music to go with.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:22 pm
Danny had eventually stomped to the gym, for reasons she wasn't aware of. It just seemed like a good place to go to. After all, prissy little Edel wouldn't dare step one of her dainty little feet into the rough and tough ring right?

Wrong. Apparently even Edel had some guts hidden under that giant poof of blue hair. Danny's face creased into a frown as she turned to face the other ghoul, Moure still over her shoulder. "And if I don't?" she said in an equally dramatic voice, her tail flickering violently, and her horns sparking with the beginnings of flames. It was an unusual flame that no one had seen at Amityville yet. It only showed up when she was angry. Fatally so.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Zyphiris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 am
That little bit of patience she had just faded away. The ghoul's gaze sharpened as she tucked the loose locks of blue hair behind her ear. The brittle sound of frost forming could be heard if one listened close enough; the frost demon's hair was bending itself into a sharper, angular lattice, showing that she too was Not Very Pleased.

Is that so?” Today was a great day for useless, dramatic exposition.

Then I'll have to make you” The frost demon had started to form an ice dagger that she kept in her hand, serving as that one last threat to the flame demon. If Danny were to do battle over this, she would be very, very ready.

WAS IT LOVE? That could move even the most docile and and mild tempered ghoul to such great lengths?! Or was it because of Danny. MAYBE IT WAS INEVITABLE, the battle between orange and blue, the tom boy and the ghouly ghoul, FIRE AND ICE.

Edel paused and blinked for a moment, her attention now on the patchwork boil princess slung over Danny's shoulder. He...was alright right? The frost demon sincerely hoped Moure hadn't passed out on Danny. Then again with all the heat emitted from the flame demon ....

Oh Jack, she was on fire. Edel was now determined more than ever to rescue Moure from being burnt to crisp.
chimarii
Trira
Edel is just very eager to save Moure 8Da

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:44 pm
Danny gave the ghoul another dramatic glare and the dropped Moure, straight on the spot. "Fine, then let's decide," she said, "Who's really better for him." Her eyes narrowed to dangerous slits as her personality switched drastically to that of her battle side.

Turning to Moure, she cheerfully said, "Go wait over there or something. This is for me and Edel." As if to further prove her point, she lit a fireball in either hand for the ice ghoul to see she meant businesssss.

Also, the battle music changed.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:48 pm
chimarii
Danny gave the ghoul another dramatic glare and the dropped Moure, straight on the spot. "Fine, then let's decide," she said, "Who's really better for him." Her eyes narrowed to dangerous slits as her personality switched drastically to that of her battle side.

Turning to Moure, she cheerfully said, "Go wait over there or something. This is for me and Edel." As if to further prove her point, she lit a fireball in either hand for the ice ghoul to see she meant businesssss.

Also, the battle music changed.

((I am stupid and forgot to roll lmao))  
Trira rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:48 pm
At some point in time, Danny had somehow managed to switch from carrying Moure over her shoulder to under her arm, and that's where Moure was when they got to the gym. The patchwork was frowning, taking in thier surroundings. Why were they here, of all places?

Edel was keeping up, though. Soon the fire and ice demonesses were staring each other down, and Moure, after they exchanged words, said with a slightly pleeding tone, "Wait guys really, there's no need to fight, Danny just put me down and we won't have a problem."

Apparently though, they were going to have a problem no matter what he did. Moure landed quickly solidly on the ground before pushing himself up from the floor. "Better for me? Danny what are you even talking about?" Moure was overall rather baffled by the turn of events.

When Danny pretty much banished him from the fighting area, Moure shook his head, coming to a stand and moving to the middle. "Why do you two have to fight?" Moure crossed his arms, standing between the two ghouls as if that would be able to stop them.

Maybe he'd be able to get them to stop if he interfered. Or maybe he'd get himself burnt or frozen. He had no idea which it'd be by this point.

Trira

chiickadee rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 3 Total: 6 (4-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:26 am
Danny didn't even wait for Edel to respond. She was already rushing towards her with her fist lit from the get-go. She wasn't going to toy with the ghoul or anything. It was a clear cut battle.

Moure stepped in front of her and haulted her actions, but only for a moment. She hissed out a, "Moure. Move." but gave up and ran around him. Why couldn't he see he was going to get hurt? It's not like she could do anything with him RIGHT there though. Her hand immediately dowsed as she stared at him. "If you don't move I can't hit her." This was definitely frustrating as hell.

---

HP: 30/30
Damage: 0
Effects: n/a
Target: Edel

Trira rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:06 pm
Moure braced himself as he saw Danny start her assult. When she told him to move, he shook his head, his face setting stubbornly. Not even that expression could completely veil the fear of the flames dancing in Danny's palm. He'd seen so much fire recently. So much consuming, burning fire.

He shook his head again to her second statement. "That's the point. I'd rather you hit me than hit her. And that applies to you too." Moure spoke, first to Danny, then to Edel. He didn't want them trying to kill each other. If it would stop the two from fighting, Moure would take the hits. After all, he could always be repaired. Either of the ghouls on the other hand, though, couldn't be.

As such, he positioned himself between the two ghouls, facing Danny (as she'd been the more violent one so far), stance ready to attempt intercepting any attack the fire demon threw at Edel.

-----

Damage To Be Blocked: 3
Target (Who He's Blocking From Attack): Edel

Trira

Zyphiris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:34 am
Too late. The minute Danny just let the patchwork drop to the floor, the frost demon just about had it and prepared herself for the counter attack. The ice dagger was thrown but diverted at the last minute when Moure stepped in between them. Did she just... nearly hit him?

"Moure, don't do this." she started, backing off a few paces from the still incoming Danny before continuing, "you're going to get hurt." Whether it would be by Danny or her, the frost demon wanted no harm to befall on the patchwork boil because of their personal feud.

Which was over what again?

Edel had no idea why the flame demon seemed to hate her so much. Other than being if the opposite element, she hadn't done anything to offend her had she? Unless of course, she was being hated for the fact that she simply existed. There was no reasoning for that.

"Do tell me, what is it that makes you hate me so much?" the question was asked rather coldly, Edel was losing her patience with the other ghoul.

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:15 pm
Danny frowned at the Edel ghoul, and didn't even bothering dignifying her question with an answer. Fighting was when you fought. You didn't ask "why" or "how" or "when."

You just DID.

Danny was a master doer, too. She dodged past Moure again, and burnt the ice right off of her ears. It wouldn't do much damage, for sure, but Danny was giggling. She was toying with Edel, trying to get her to actually throw off the frilly skirts and FIGHT her. For real. For Moure.

---

Damage: 1
Target: Forever Edel

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Trira rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Trira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:44 pm
Moure glanced back to Edel when she poke to him, his expression softening, "Edel, I have to. I can be fixed up, but you two can't be." Moure gave a weak smile, then shifted his attention back to Danny when Edel voiced her question. It was actually something Moure had wondered too, but just put up with as a Danny-ism.

He frowned as the fire demon darted around him, still causing a big enough gap that Danny couldn't really hurt Edel, but he didn't like that they were fighting. "Why do you two have to fight?" He asked, glancing between the two ghouls again. He looked to Danny, and said, "And why do you despise Edel so much? She didn't do anything to you." He glanced back to Edel as if to confirm with a look that said 'No really, you haven't done anything have you?' Why did they have to fight? Moure didn't understand it, and he didn't like it.

As such, the undead once again moved between them, a determined look on his face. "Seriously, if you two need to just punch something besides each other, I would prefer it to be me." Years under the rule of 'You're a worthless patchwork' had enscribed something in Moure's mind that couldn't be easily shifted. That was a distinct lack of self-worth when it came to times like this. In his mind, Moure would've prefered they hit him then each other, because, along with other reasons, he knew he could be repaired. Demons couldn't be repaired, not the way patchworks could be. (At least he didn't think they could, anyway.) As such, Moure moved to be, once again, a big obstacle in the middle of the fire-and-ice fight.

Damage To Be Blocked: 3
Target (Who He's Blocking From Attack): Edel  
Zyphiris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:45 pm
Edel hated it when he said that. Sure the thought was considerate, but it didn't mean that he was worth any less as an undead. Being a patchwork didn't make him a punching bag, even though he could be repaired. 

However, Moure was still insisting on putting himself in the line of fire. It helped to avert a direct attack from the flame demon - Edel was still unharmed - save for the ice burnt off one of her ear. You Don't Touch The Ears. Edel just about had it now. It was so on. 

The frost demon was just a little hurt that Moure would even doubt that she did something to earn Danny's burning hatred. "No I did not," she confirmed, turning her eyes to the flame demon before returning to Moure. She had something else to say to him too. 

"Moure, how could you say that! You may be a patchwork but you're still a person and a dear friend of mine. I," she glanced at Danny, "-we don't want this from you." The frost demon was sure that the two if them could at least agree on that one thing. The thought of Moure getting battered up by her like he was some rag doll just hurt. "You're worth more than that!" she cried out finally, shaking in a mixture of anger and sadness. She didn't know what could have possibly happened to Moure for him to think that way. An abusive master? She obviously had not heard of Cphira. 

Edel wasnt about to just give up the fight though. "I'm sorry I have to do this," she told Moure as she approached him, "but I'll need you to stay out of this fight." In an instant ice formed on the floor and around the boil's legs, keeping him rooted in the spot for now. The ghoul cast him and apologetic look before turning back to Danny with her game face back on. She stared down the flame demon as she casually reformed the ice on her ear. 

"Let's begin shall we?" 

With that, a series of 5 ice daggers were hurled straight at the ghoul. It didn't matter if they hit or only skimmed her - ice on a flame demon was sure to hurt, though the same can be said vice versa. 

----

HP: 30/30 ( Moure blocked Danny's attack )
Damage: 5

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Trira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:01 pm
((Breaking order with permission from Chii. XDD; (And since Moure can't 'fight' right now.)))

When Edel confirmed that she hadn't done anything, Moure gave her a nod and a look that said, 'Danny can just get mad for really silly reasons, which is why I asked, that's all'. The frost demon apparently had something else to tell him though.

The patchwork's eyebrows shot up, and he actually looked a little surprised. It was, quite possibly in it's own way, one of the nicest things someone had ever said to him. What really struck him was the 'worth more than that'. He was worth more than that? "I..I am?" He said softly, before he could stop himself from speaking. His head was reeling a bit. His health was worth a demon's? It always surprised him when people cared for his well-being, but this? This was more than that. This was actually caring past that point. About his survival. Him. Always, it had been Cphira's wants over patchwork's safety. Demon before patchwork. It had always seemed like that. But at this school, it seemed they were equal. A little grin of what seemed like a mix of relief, confusion, and happiness was on his face as he looked to Edel again."Thank you." She cared, really truly cared. He was worth more than just a patchwork...At least here was did. Maybe not out there in the rest of the world, but here, at school with Edel, he was worth it. Edel made him believe he was worth it.

And then the happy fuzzy moment was interupted by Moure getting frozen to the floor. "But--" Apparently he was going to be out of this fight, like it or not. His face read off the rest of his statement, 'but why do you have to fight?'

Moure couldn't stop the fight though, not now. The ice was too strong for him to pull out off intact. Maybe if he worked at it... Well, in the mean time he'd just have to watch, even if he didn't like it.

Damage: N/A
Status: Currently iced to the floor, watching but not participating in fight.  
chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:22 pm
All of these cutesy couple words crossing Edel's lips and going into Moure's lips were just pissing her off more. The way that Edel confirmed that he was a dear friend just made it sound like Danny wasn't a good friend. It just went to fuel the fires of annoyance. A snarl left her lips. No No, I don't think you understand. Danny was pissed.

A foreshadowing look crossed her face as she ran towards the ghoul, thankful that Moure was now out of harms way. Danny looked away for a moment at Moure's "But-!" and it was too late. All five of Edel's daggers slid across her skin. Luckily for her, she had an abnormally hot body temperature, and the daggers melted relatively quickly, but it still hurt to have a rock essentially thrown at her.

The snarl returned and she hissed in an even more foreshadowing tone (seriously, if you haven't picked up on this yet, C'MON), "Oh yesss. Let'sss misss princesss perfect."

With that, she rushed at the ghoul and aimed a punch straight at her stomach.

---

HP: 25/30
Damage: 2
Target: Forever Edel

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Zyphiris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 am
(unfortunately, Edel's player isn't all too smart or genre savvy)

The ghoul wasn't sure of what to think about Moure's response. Something was off, it just wasn't right... She'd have to ask him about that later. The frost demon saw his expression but steeled herself to avert his gaze. It wasn't that she loved fighting, but there were some things you just couldn't back away from.

Alright, picking a fight with another student was stupid. But in dealing with Danny, there was no point in employing diplomacy. Definitely not when the other ghoul was hell bent on hating her anyway.

They could just pass this off as friendly sparring, if anybody asked.

The punch from Danny connected and Edel let out a little oof and stumbled back a few steps. Why was she thinking about all these unnecessary thoughts during a fight again? Argh.

The ghoul didn't have time to think of a counter attack, choosing to retreat instead. It was a good thing she had some range, but Danny was quick on her feet.
---

Hp: 28/30
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out