Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] It's your lucky day! (Night/Yin Cang)[C] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:51 pm
And....he was on a roll with these spars. No one could be safe now that he had FUN battling other students, he looked for oppurtune moments to rope someone in to doing a battle with hiim.

Today was no different as he spotted a unfamilier fellow. He looked limber...and quick...and deadly.

Perfect!

"YO, YOU OVER THERE." Night grinned as he stalked the preying mantis student, that's what he was right? Maybe not....he kinda of looked like he was...maybe but whatever. "It's your unlucky day. You just happened to cross paths with a black cat." Night swung his arm around the other's head.

"I need a battling partner. And since well, your the only one to cross my path so far, You get to be my unlucky mate." Um Night aren't you suppose to ask first?

ramenli rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:59 pm
Going to the gymnasium made Yǐn Cáng feel like he was being almost...sociable. It was true he was in a public setting, but he generally set himself up in some corner or another, away from others and worked on moves that he could not do in his room, for example striking some of the training dummies available.

So it was somewhat of a surprise to him when someone actually did talk to him. He looked up, startled, in time to watch the cat boil throw his arm around him. It was too slow to be an attack and Yǐn Cáng did not move away, merely standing there processing.

"Practicing with a partner is often more enlightening than practicing alone," he acknowledged as a way to accept, before slipping out of the loose hold, already assuming a fighting stance.

"Though," he added with smile (or was he just baring his teeth?) "actual skill is more important than mere luck."

((Going ahead and rolling for initiative))  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:32 pm
Night grinned at the boil's easy slide into battle and prepared himself as well.

"Nice to meet you, Name's Nightengale XIII, Black cat at your service." He took a stance across from the other boil before grinning, "Rock paper scissors to who goes first yeah? By the way you new here? I don't see many students but you smell new to the campus..."

He joked as held his hand out...wait wasn't he joking?

Ramenli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 pm
"Indeed I am new, and Yǐn Cáng is my name," the boil answered easily enough.

He was not actually certain what "Rock, paper, scissors" was, but it sounded somewhat similar to Stone, parchment, shears. He held his hand out as well and moved his hand up and down a couple of times, ending with his hand flat and parallel to the ground.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:53 pm
Night's hand landed with a pair of fingers out and grinned.

"Guess that would be me first then." Night cocked his head, his hands started flowing with green aura around his black gloves.

"Get ready kid." he said to the younger student.

((Night's HP: 40/40
Damage: 6
Fear: Lady Unlucky - (Gambler's chance) ))

Ramenli

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:15 pm
Seeing the boil's hand land with shears Yǐn Cáng settled in for the fight. The green aura flocking to the boil's fists was slightly distracting however, and though his eyes were steadfastly focused on those fists he failed to dodge, taking a rather solid blow.

He stepped back to take a moment to regroup and then struck, his overly large hands striking out before returning to guard. "I can see that you are not a boil to be taken lightly."

HP: 24/30
[bFEAR: Unobstructed Fists (Swift Strikes)

Nyxtsuki Moon

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:35 pm
Night felt the return hit, as strong as his own that had him taking a step back. "I shouldn't be, I've got a whole year of school under my belt to make sure I am awesomeeeeeee." Night grinned as his tail flicked.

"By the way...you said your name was Yin Cang? Mind if I call you Yin?" He grinned again, "When did you get here, I've never seen a creature like you....." he paused...."How do you feel about cats?"

The next hit came as he just asked the question. Obviously he liked to talk and play at the same time.

((Night's HP: 34/40
Damage: 4

Ramenli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 pm
Guess who's a derp and can't remember how to roll?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:55 pm
An older student, interesting. A gleam seemed to appear in Yǐn Cáng's eye at the prospect, battling someone who had been here for a year, training. What sort of things could the school teach him?

He took the blow in stride, trying to watch the older boil to get a sense of his fighting style. "Yǐn," he said, stressing the syllables ever so slightly, though he knew by now that it was probably a useless cause "is fine. I arrived approximately a week ago." He feinted with his left hand, just to watch the boil's reaction and kept talking. "I am a mantodae, a weremantis. I have never met a cat as large as you, but those I have met in the past were a rare and delicious treat."

He moved quickly, looping a foot around the boil's ankle while he was hopefully still focused on his hands, and giving him a well-aimed shove to set him off balance.

HP: 20/30
FEAR: Unobstructed Fists (Swift Strikes)
Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:49 pm
"Yin....Yinnie? YIN YANG?" Night bellowed before mewing at the mantis boil. "Sorry bad habit, I have the memory of a cat, I get really lazy and just call by shortened names." He nodded before blinking, "Eh? Only a week, well this is a good welcoming situation right? or am I right..." He wasn't sure whether he was getting excited or not, fresh meat was always fun to mess with.

Though the boil was probing to be more handy in battle then Night was. "Wow, Luck is really on your side isn't it! Also, I'm not really that big, you should see my other form. I am just a adorable wittle kitten." He grinned before taking the trip in stride, he felt the sting of the ground as he rolled up and over before...standing there shell shocked. "You...YOU EAT CATS?!?!?" Night was horrified....HORRIFIED. WHO DOES THAT?!?!? He was too stunned to attack as he tried to process that.

O A O

((Night's HP: 28/40
Damage: 0

ramenli

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:18 am
On second thought... "Just Yin is fine," he hastily assured. He could deal with that a lot more than, he almost shuddered in horror, Yin Yang. He was distraught at the name that he took little pleasure in his week executed trip, but the boil was slightly distracting.

He looked up, noting Night's distress but speaking in complete honesty. "I do not believe any of them were shape-shifters or anything of that sort. They are slightly rare where I am from as they are not domesticated, but they are often served on Halloween as part of our feast." Remembering just who exactly he was talking to he tried to lessen the verbal blow. "I do not recall any of them being black."

He reached out and gave the catboil a light slap on the arm, nothing to actually hurt, but just to call his attention back to the fight.

HP: 20/30
Damage: Nada
FEAR: Unobstructed Fists: (Swift Strikes)

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:03 pm
"Cool, Cool." Night continued to stare at the boil before gasping.

"You don't make it sound any better Yinnie." He was too caught up on the fact that the boil could...and would most liking EAT him. He didn't want to be eaten....ever.

"I'm not a shape-shifter." He gulped, "I'm a ghost. I died in the...human realm or something like that." He didn't know really. He just ended up at Amityville randomly after dying...or something like that.

"That's.....very good I guess." He shifted away from the boil. Thank god it wasn't a black one of his kin. He returned his thoughts to the fight and pulled back to bat at the boy. But because he was terrified of the Matis, his batting was...not very strong.

((Night's Hp: 28/40
Damage:
Fear: Lady Unlucky - Gambler's Chance))

Ramenli

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:13 pm
"My apologies Night, I was unaware that you were a ghost." He thought about it, and offered another calming comment after taking the blow from the cat. "I have never eaten a ghost."

It might have been reassuring if at the same time he had not been wondering what a ghost might taste like, and unconsciously he licked his lips and swallowed as he looked for an opening in the other's defenses.

The thoughts were rather distracting, and right as he was going in to punch the boil his stomach growled, reminding him that he needed to eat in the not too distant future. Rather embarrassed by how loudly it had growled, his concentration broke and his fist sailed past the black cat's ear.

HP: 18/30
Damage: Too hungry to make contact

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:32 pm
"It's all cool Yin." Night nodded before looking away into the distance. "I mean, we look like any other student I suppose, hard to tell what anybody is around in these joints. Except well...demons. They make themselves known. Oh...and I guess the Undead...they kind of have a funny smell...." He thought about it before shrugging, "If anything, I get Demons and Monsters more mixed up then anything else."

He was about to shrug off the idea that the Mantis wanted to eat hiim when he heard the faintest rumble of the boil's stomach.

and then he licked his lips.

Oh my Jack he is going to eat me. Night's ears laid back as he continued to stare and stare and stare.

O A O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, he just pushed the boil away. pleasedon'teatmepleasedon'teatmepleasedon'teatme.

((Night's Hp: 28/40
Damage: 1
Fear: Lady Unlucky - Gambler's Chance))

Ramenli

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
Somehow, even though he had completely missed, the cat looked rather scared. Perhaps he thinks I am toying with him? The shove sent him back a step, but it really was not the best fighting technique. More of a "get away from me" shove than something meant to damage.

Yǐn Cáng spoke calmly, trying to show that everything was perfectly normal. "I actually have a rather poor sense of smell. I smell nice scents, like food, but other scents like flowers or garbage are rather subdued, though I can general tell if they smell bad." He should have stopped there, but to be polited he simply added "you smell nice enough."

With that he began to focus again, and his eyes narrowed, zoning in on his opponent. He was giving off the air of a boil with a mission as he stepped in and punched, one light but quick punch with each fist.

HP: 17/30
Damage: 4

Nyxtsuki Moon

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces