Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:38 am
I'm back. I wanted more time, but I feel as if I wait until Christmas, no one will bother with me, so I'm back now. I just needed to straighten things in my life out, but fine. I'm sorry I have a life.

I cannot post profiles on my Wii, so I sadly cannot accept profiles or open/make new roleplays. Just be happy I'll post in old ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:06 am
I'll be happy to help if you ever need me. Although I don't bother with my cellphone much, if at all, I'll PM you my number if you'd like.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:18 am
You know well that I'll wait months just for you to get stuff straightened out. You don't have to post if you still don't feel up to par with how you want to be. I don't know how much help I can be, but I'll try my best to help you out if needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:20 am
Everyone would be happy to have you back no matter the length of time you are gone. We just want you to be happy.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:26 am
Well, it seems like some rather me post than be happy, so whatev. I get I keep being inactive, but I have school, my future, and my Depression to worry about. I can't keep wasting my chances to do something to HELP MYSELF by doing something I could very well do later with no consequences to my life outside of the Internet, but no one thinks of the person in real life.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:29 am
Well you just ignore them. Depression is nothing to be messed with and if you keep putting gaia ahead of yourself it'll only get worse... I know... I take breaks often.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:42 am
Listen to Tales Angel-Chan. Take a break as long as you need it. It's not your fault that you have a life. In fact, having a life is the best thing anyone could have! I mean I barely have a life so please just take your time to heal your emotions and happiness. I don't want to rp with someone who is sad. I want to rp with the happy Angel-Chan!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:43 am
*nods* I know as well. :/ But some people aren't acting with a considerate mind and I really do not want what has been happening to continue, so I have no choice.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:34 pm
You do have a choice, but I guess I understand. Welcome back and I hope I can help you cheer up back to your happy self ^w^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:19 pm
Y U NO TEXT ME THEN WIFEY?? ;A; If you're sad, talk to hubby about it! I'm actually a very easy person to talk to with problems about! One time I had a random stranger talk to me about walking him through a problem with some stalker, and I think it helped, but whatevs, that's not the point. HUBBY MISSES JOO!  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:56 pm
I think that some people get upset or whatever because you leave and don't tell us anything. We don't know something is wrong if you don't tell us. So for the people who don't know that you're sad or having trouble in life, it just looks like you're deserting them. If you tell people, then I'm sure people will be more considerate and wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:12 pm
You know, you could grow a spine and not acquiesce to their requests/needs/wants/desires if you really wanted to. It's not like they're dragging you in shackles and chains back to Gaia.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:34 pm
I don't think I've ever RPed with you, so feel free to ignore everything I say here if it doesn't help you, but I've had a few experiences with this kind of problem, and every time I find myself saying the same basic thing.

If you don't feel like you're ready to return to Gaia yet, if you feel like RPing here is going to take time away from things in real life that are more important, then don't. Don't come back yet. Put something in your signature that says "I am away/on hiatus/taking a break until (whenever)," and take that time. It's nice to inform people so that they don't just think you're ditching them, because it really does suck to feel like a person you're RPing with just doesn't care about you. But making sure people know that you're away isn't the same as bending to their every request. Real life is more important than the Internet, and taking care of yourself has to come first. If some people can't understand that, even after you've explained that you need a break, and threaten to ditch you if you don't come back rightthehellnow, then quite frankly, they aren't worth your time.

If you come back now even though you say you don't want to, you are telling them that you'll do what they tell you if they complain enough, even if it's not good for you. Don't tell them that, or you'll never get them off your back. Put up the sign that says you're taking a break, and take that break until you feel better.

It's your life, on the Internet and in reality. Do what you want with it. If that's taking until Christmas, if that's coming back now, if that's taking ten years, that is no one's choice but yours. If you decide to come back right now despite not wanting to, even after the support the people here have shown you, please recognize that you do have a choice and that that was the choice you chose to make.

If you need the break, I for one would urge you to take it and ignore everyone who tells you that you need to come back right now because (whatever). Come back when you're ready, and not before, because it really is up to you.

[/blabbermouth]

TL;DR: Do what you want, as long as it's your decision.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:12 pm
Like everyone says, you shouldn't come back early to please others. You should take your time and such.

However, it is a bit unfair to the others for making them wait so long. Some people do have the time to roleplay and are active roleplayers. They are bored, have ideas, or just really want to roleplay. But it's hard to continue without the main character.

Perhaps to avoid this in the future, you should make it clear in your roleplays that it is likely that you will disappear from time to time. Make it clear that the roleplay make take several breaks because of this (as I believe you would play the main character in your roleplays). They should only join if they understand this and are willing to wait as long as it will take.

Those are my thoughts on the subject anyway.  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 am
I have posted about absences or asked others to. Maybe not in a timely way, but I've eventually had an announcement posted up.

Honestly, I just want to continue my roleplays especially Code Lyoko and Teen Titans, but it seems they all hate me and I'm worried if I remake them, the original people will PM anyone who joins about the original thread and make them not join. I've already seen posts about me in Minnta's Teen Titans because of a PRIVATE conversation I was having with HER. I wanted it to stay private, so that's why I didn't post without a character in her thread; I PM'ed her about it. There's new people in Minnta's thread, too, so now I'm sure they're like "Oh, I'm not gonna roleplay with that b***h. Meh-heh-heh-heh-haaa.". -_-  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff