Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: Resurrection of the Tower .:NA/OPEN:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 pm
When there's trouble, you know who to call...

As crime in San Francisco died down, the Titans felt they had done what they could and went on to have normal lives. Now, years later, crime is starting to rise again, but the Titans are no where to be found. The population is waiting in silent hope, old or new Titans will return. And it seems as their prayers have been answered for a light in the tower has been seen at night and people have been seeing heroes stop criminals in their tracks, but no one knows who these heroes are. There have been a few different heroes spotted around the city, each with different powers. The citizens hope these heroes will ban together to protect them whether they been old Titans or new ones. They just need heroes.

Teen Titans!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:08 pm
From their tower, they can see it all...

No godmodding, cybering, etc.
PM profiles to me titled "Resurrection".
Type at least three sentences timed by the number of characters you're posting for per post.
Use correct grammar, spelling, and such.
Don't kill non-NPCs or important NPCs without permission.
Don't be a d**k.
Be wary of the posts whoever is keeping tabs on my absences, especially if I'm gone three days.
Be wary of your PMs, too, in case I get a wonderful idea for a plot twist.
Stay active please unless you're held back by me or someone else. PM someone kindly if a post by them is needed and their disappearance is without warning or explanation.
Accepting of profile will open and closed continuously as time passes on in the roleplay, so don't b***h if it's closed and you really wanna join; be patient, young one.
I can change, add, and subtract rules at will!

Teen Titans!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:09 pm
With their superpowers, they unite...

Titan One/Leader - Fallen Angel (Angel in my Dreams)
Titan Two - Dawnfire (SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath)
Titan Three - The Morrigan (Minnta Aloripma)
Titan Four - Melody (spartan309)
Titan Five - Elementalist (Shiningdragon21)

Starting Villian - Malevolence (Kityfan2)

Teen Titans!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:10 pm
Never met a villain that they liked...

[align=center][img]Appearance[/img]
[color=choose][size=11][b]Hero/Villain Name[/b][/size]
[size=10][i]Biography - three paragraphs at least[/i]
[b]Name:[/b] [i]Real Name[/i]
[b]Nickname:[/b] [i]Optional, not related to Hero Name[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]13-19 if a Titan[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Obvious[/i]
[b]Abilities/Skills:[/b] [i]Up to three non-overlypowerful ones[/i]
[b]Side:[/b] [i]Titan or Villain[/i]
[b]Crush:[/b] [i]Changable[/i]
[b]Theme:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Gaia Name:[/b] [i]Obvious[/i][/size][/color][/align]

Teen Titans!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:12 pm
Teen Titans:

User Image
Fallen Angel
With her mother dying when Alexia was only four, she lived with her scientist father, trying to give her father a reason to smile. She was always successful which made her happy as well.
In school, Alexia only had one friend and they promised they'd have an adventure together one day. That day would never come because in fourth grade, a violent man came on school grounds and shot at people during school hours; Alexia's friend being one of the victims. Her friend died from the injuries and that left Alexia all alone at school. She swore she'd never let anyone else feel the way she felt again. One day, she'd become a hero and save people.
Then, one day, in junior high, Alexia went with her father to his work and she got lost. She was mistakened for a test subject even though she pleaded she wasn't. She was taken to a test chamber and by the time her father would see her, it was too late to stop the experiement. Her mind and DNA was altered; she was given crow's wings on her back and the ability to control shadows with one single thought.
After surviving the change, Alexia went into shock and became hysterical. She flew and banged on the walls of the test chamber. When security came in, she escaped through the opened door. She used her newfound powers to escape the facility. No one from her past saw or heard from Alexia again after that.
She flew all the way to San Francisco and found Titans' Tower. She knew the stories of the Titans from various people from her life's past, so she knew what this place was. Remembering the fourth grade, she decided it was time to bring her oath to life. She snuck into the Tower and made it her headquarters as she started to fight crime in the city.
Hiding her wings in the day, she freely walks among the population. She's heard stories of other heroes from this and became determined to recreated the Titans.

Name: Alexia Calister
Nickname: Lexi
Abilities/Skills: Sleath, Flight, and Shadow Control
Side: Titan
Crush: N/A
Theme: Broken Wings by Flyleaf
Other: Alexia absolutely loves music and singing, but she's shy when it comes to singing in front of others.
Gaia Name: Angel in my Dreams

User Image
Dawnfire
The eldest daughter of Queen Koriand'r of New Tamaran, Dawnfire was meant to be the heir to the crown when it came time, but she didn't want to be queen. Dawnfire wanted to follow in her mother's footsteps as a hero on Earth. She told her mother of this, and was met with understanding and support. But she was also given an ultimatum: She could go to Earth, but she must return by her 23rd birthday and take her place at the head of New Tamaran's military. Dawnfire agreed eagerly and has been living in San Francisco as an entertainer while she tries to find other heroes she might be able to work with.
Name: Kond'r "Connie Dorne"
Nickname: Connie, Dawn
Abilities/Skills: Superhuman strength, stamina and durability due to her alien physiology; flight; energy projection (aka "Starbursts")
Crush: None at the moment
Theme: Extraterrestrial (ET)
Other:
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Hero Outfit
The Morrigan
Arielle spent most of her life in London, England without knowing who her father is and barely seeing her archeologist mother, who was usually traveling for her work. For her sixteenth birthday, her mother took her to an old ruin in Ireland that she was currently researching for a week. Ari decided to explore the ruins and eventually came to a strange door that the archeologists hadn't been able to open. She spent the next few days puzzling over the door when she realized that the Celtic knot design was actually a puzzle which she quickly figured out and opened the door. On the other side was a small room with only a stone table inside, which had a glowing necklace sitting on top of it. Curiosity killed the cat as they say, and Arielle picked up the necklace only to scream in pain and black out.

She woke up three days later to find that the necklace had enhanced her physical abilities and given her three tattoo like markings, one on each arm and the small of her back. Unfortunately, her mother refused to take her anywhere after that incident so she was forced to train her new abilities in secret, discovering her shape shifting and 'phantoms' along the way. A few months after her seventeenth birthday, her mother died in a cave in somewhere in Egypt and had left her with all her money and possessions. She lingered in England long enough for the funeral before selling her home and traveling to the U.S. to escape any lingering memories of her late mother.

Name: Arielle Porter
Nickname: Ari
Abilities/Skills: Her physical abilities have been enhanced by the medallion, she can transform into either a giant red wolf, a hooded crow, or a white mare (black at night) once a day, she can also create 'phantoms' to help her fight (though this ability is mentally tiring and she can only create three at the most and only for a few minutes before she needs to rest)
Crush: No one at the moment
Theme: VODKA!
Other: Her Titan name and powers are based off of the Celtic triple war/death goddess called The Morrigan which is made up of: Morrigan (shocking) who was said to take on the form of a wolf and terrorize the battlefield, Badb who took on the form of a hooded crow and caused confusion, and Macha (who was sometimes switched out with the horse goddess Epona) which has little known about her so I switched her with Epona (the horse/dream goddess). Necklace, left arm, right arm, small of back.
She's also a bit of an alcoholic because of the source of her powers

Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma

User Image
Melody
Music was all Nicholas ever cared about. When he was little he dreamed of one day becoming a famous musician. He started on piano, then started to play violin, becoming his favorite instrument. Over time, he started gaining a taste for different music, listening to every genre out there. He grew to adore classical music over most of the other genres.

At school however, he wasn't praised for his musical talents by the children. Many of the kids thought he was weird for liking classical music over things such as pop and rap. This snowballed into a bigger thing in middle school, where the majority of the people at his school practically worshipped rap and hip hop. By this time though, he could play classics like Mozart, Beethoven, and many others as if it was easy.

His powers didn't really become noticeable until junior high. He was at the park playing his violin when he spotted a man running off with a woman's purse. He continued to play, but started to think to himself, 'I want that man to be caught'. From his violin shot out what looked like a music bar line, dashing towards the crook and wrapping around it's legs, catching it. Nicholas didn't even know what happened until he started to see his music notes popping up from his strings when he was playing.

He didn't know what the reactions would be once the people at the park saw what happened. Some were speechless, some even applauded, thinking it was a magic trick! Nicholas was thanked by the woman, but she then ran away in fear, scared that she might be captured by the music. This put Nick is a small depression for a while, wandering the streets trying to find his purpose with his powers.

He moved to San Francisco for his sophomore year of high school, the stories of the Teen Titans flying around in his head as soon as he started. He started to become curious about this. He wanted to see if maybe he could join up, but he didn't know if he could just do it like that. Maybe he'll find a way somehow to join...

Name: Nicholas Hearts
Nickname: Nick, Mello
Abilities/Skills: He can make musical notes as well as things like staffs and bar lines appear out of his violin. He can also distort sound waves as well, but it's a risky move that can hurt others around him. He can also amplify the volume of his violin or any other instrument, but that's only really used when he plays guitar for fun.
Crush: He's starting to form a huge crush on Alexia
Theme: Beethoven Virus
Other: Rock is Nick's second favorite genre, and his third is strangely electronica. He absolutely despises rap and hip hop however. He can play just about every string instrument, his main two his violin and piano
Gaia Name: spartan309

User Image
Elementalist
A powerful mage and son to the hero of the magical world Kyo had a troubled childhood his father vanishing from existance before he had ever come to know him and his mother having passed during childbirth. Even tho he was raised by a family friend to have a happy childhood devoid of worry.

He comes from the Magical world tho those that don't know of it know only of Mars. A powerful mage who has given even his time to his studies of magic when he was growing up. A spell miscalculation when he was around eleven stuck him in the body of a child that does not allow him to grow out of the body like normal. This tho hasn't stopped his progress in his abilities and if anything simply pushed him harder to heighten them to overcome what has happened.

He came to earth not long after his 16th birthday. He came more so out of interest in the human realm only knowing of it thru what he had been told thru studies but upon arriving he had come to realize it over all except for a few differences was no much different then his own home. He had found his area of arrival being San Fransisco being wrought with crime and decided to try and help clean up tho he has heard of other hero's and wants to find them if he can to maybe form a team to clean up the city.

Name: Kyo Nakamura
Nickname: Optional, not related to Hero Name
Abilities/Skills: Elemental spells and the ability to fuse himself with his spells to augment his abilities.
Crush: No one so far
Theme: Ain't no Grave
Other: Outside of the disquise he keeps up he has the body of a child due to his aging being stopped. It usually is seen more often when he's either sleeping or has run out of magical power and reverts from his teen look.
Gaia Name: Shiningdragon21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:12 pm
Villians:

User Image

Malevolence
Haruko grew up as a normal girl. She had friends, went to school, crushed on boys, etc. When she was 12, Haruko's parents were brutally slaughtered as she was forced to watch every second of it. The men who killed her parents left her there. For the following two years, she had nightmares reliving the experience every time she fell asleep. She was eventually found still living in the house with her parents' bodies. She was deemed mentally unstable and instituted to a mental ward. At 15, she discovered her powers, and used them to escape. She ran out to a new city not too far away, and upon seeing the chaos, decided this would be her new home.
Name: Haruko
Nickname: none
Abilities/Skills: can control other peoples' bodies, dead or alive. Alive: one to two at a time. Dead: up to five.
Side: Villain
Crush: None
Theme: Disturbia by Rihanna
Other: Despite her behaviour, Haruko has an array of different phobias.
Gaia Name: Kityfan2

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:16 pm
Other Things

Who is keeping tabs on my absence: spartan309
Clarification: The Titans MAY NOT be dead. I have not officially decided.
Good List: spartan309 - helping me

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:37 pm
- OOC: At this rate, we may start tonight or tomorrow! -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:45 pm
- OOC: We're just awaiting Kity's villian profile as of now. When Shining's profile gets up, I'm gonna go crash for the night. I'm not sure if I'll be on tomorrow; I have my Choir Christmas Concert and I'm not sure how things will be going. -  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:44 pm
- OOC: Let's start this baby! -

A young girl stood atop of Titans' Tower, watching the city, waiting for signs of troubles. Her dark hair fluttered in the wind caused by the gray clouds looming over the city; rain was too near San Francisco soon, but her watch didn't falter at this sign. Crime didn't stop in the rain. Big beautiful black wings spread from the girl's back, crow wings. She jumped and flew across the water that separated the Tower from land, her dark eyes continuing to keep vigil. 'Trouble will come soon enough...' the girl thought as rain drops started making their decent to the city.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:20 pm
Connie Dorne left the theatre, her workday done after that day's matinee performance. They always used her as some sort of mystical creature in the plays, and she was getting tired of it. It wasn't like she could get any other kind of job, though. She stood out too much, what with the orange skin and all. She sighed and looked up at the sky, not really knowing why she did, and something passed through her field of vision. Something with wings that was too big to be a bird. She blinked rapidly for a moment, wondering what that was, when the rain started to fall. Connie smiled. Since she'd come to earth a few months ago, she'd loved the rain that fell on San Francisco. She quickly headed to her apartment and changed from her normal clothes into the white armored outfit she'd worn on the journey to earth. Then she opened her window and flew out, deciding to see if she could find the winged being she'd seen on her way home, closing the window behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:31 pm
The winged girl landed on a rooftop in Downtown and scanned the area. She spotted a man mugging a poor old lady. "Pathetic." she hissed as the man's shadow rose from the ground even though the ground was covered in shadows. The shadow grabbed the man and the old lady, very unhappy with the man, took her purse and swung it at his face. After her hit, she left with a disappointed grunt and the shadow returned to the ground, taking the man as well, so the shadow could drop him off in the city prison. The girl on the rooftop only smiled; it was her work after all, creating shadows and stopping criminals, all in a day's work for her. She turned away and stared off in the distance. 'Now if only-' she thought before spotting someone in the air, 'Is that one of the...?' She tilted her head at the figure, debating if she should get their attention.

- OOC: Might be heading off soon. Youth is having a Christmas Party for their service tonight (lol, I find it funny they let me participate even though I haven't converted after MONTHS of going.). Cross your fingers I get new headphones in the Gift Exchange, lol. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:35 pm
In a back alleyway kyo stood at the entrance looking in. A group of masked men had taken a female back into the alleyway at knife point earlier and he had traced them here. "Hey" Kyo yelled as the men crowded around the woman. Stopping they looked back towards the boy behind them. He looked no older then his preteens dressed in a tattered brown cloak and dark clothing. "Let her go" he boy called down the alley as only a laugh could be heard in the silence afterward. Walking towards the boy one of the men a bigger brute looking fellow kept a large grin over his face. "Hey there runt why don't you go back home to your mommy and let the adults have ther-" he started before getting cut off violently by a blast of wind coming from the boy hitting him and the three men that had surrounded the women. "Listen next time" Kyo said before dumping them all in a nearby dumpster and turning out away from the alleyway. They hadn't been able to harm the woman but Kyo didn't want to stay to long and be identified.

This was the hero on the street some had been muttering about and nicknamed the Elementalist. In the eyes of those that he saved he was a older teen usually dressed in darker clothing but all the time wearing a tattered brown cloak. "Another night like this. The magical world really is a better place overall but since most of these people don't have a lick of magic in there bodies I don't think any could comprehend it" he muttered to himself looking up as he saw a black creature fly over head. It was large; larger then a bird atleast as it flew past overhead of where he was standing. He still was unsure of the creatures of the planet as a large deal of them were not in the magical world. "A new one" he muttered wishing it would have slowed down enough so he could have gotten a better look at it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:38 pm
Haruko sat on the tattered matress in the warehouse she now called home. She smiled down into her briefcase,"The sun smiles down on us in the form of droplets. Let us not waste this beautiful morning. Let's go play." She closed the briefcase and walked under the wooden boards in the doorway. She walked down the siddewalk, the clicking of her umbrella on the sidewalk keeping the tempo of the happy tune she sand,"The rain of tears shall not dry tonight, And shall not stop the screams of fright, for Mourning has sent me to seek her, me her little happy grim reaper."  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers