Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Don't you DARE hurt her (Roch and Nyyrikki) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:23 am
Nyyrikki had entered the gym with every intention of just sparring, working up his strength and skills, but as soon as he'd entered it just didn't seem right. It wouldn't be enough. He needed a challenge. Something to really motivate him into working. So he'd entered the room with it's FEAR shield over the pool and sat in a corner, pulling out his phone.

To Roch
come to the gym and spar with me

He wasn't really sure if he was asking or demanding, but he sent the text along to Roch anyways, leaning his head back against the wall as he waited for a response. It was a weird feeling; actually caring how strong and capable he was. He'd found that he genuinely didn't care, but that was before he'd had his a** handed to him on a silver platter by a certain demon. There was no way to avoid the truth. He hated feeling that weak. Which meant he'd need to work.

.. Ugh.

Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:28 am
Well then, Roch thought as he looked at his phone. There was a strange, almost dangerous expression on his face as he headed into the gym, looking for, and finding his pal in the pool area. He hadn't bothered to text him back, hell, he'd been close to the gym anyways, it was one of his favorite hangouts.

But this one, this one was something he'd been debating on since Danny had posted to the world that she and Rikki were dating. "Hey," he said as he headed towards the other punk boil. "You know, I've been thinking of doing this for like a week now," he told him casually as he summoned his guitar.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:39 am
He didn't like the look on Roch's face when he entered the gym. He'd expected them to chat for a while, maybe joke around before they got down to business, but it seemed like Roch had other plans and Nyyrikki would either need to get his a** into gear of suffer the consequences. He bounced to his feet and yanked his chained off his arm, gripping them tight between his hands. "Yeah? Why's that?"  
DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:40 am
Nyyrikki didn't wait for an answer before lashing out with his chains. No animation, no glow, just the quick whip of metal flying toward Roch. Not yet certain exactly how serious Roch was going to be about this, he second guessed himself and drew back the weapon before he could do much damage, but it still hit.

He drew back his weapon and wrapped it around his fists in preparation. Why had he thought this was a good idea?

HP: 30
Damage: 7-6 = 1

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:50 am
"Jack, man, you're DATING my best friend," Roch said, taking the slight hit without even flinching. "You really think I'm going to go 'Sure, go for it!' without giving you a little warning first?"

The punk did a strange move, starting to spin, holding his guitar by the neck with both hands--then slamming the body (that had gained some SWEET momentum) into the other boil's side, HARD.

"I WILL jack you up, man. You hurt my Danny? You make her cry? I will jacking TRAMPLE you."

Roch's HP: 39/40
Damage: 8  
DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:53 am
Rikki hadn't been prepared for the strength of the swing and he crumbled under the hit, coughing. Oh jack that hurt like a witch. Sucking in the air he'd lost, he frowned up at Roch. "I'm not going to hurt her. Dammit, Roch, what do you think I am? An incubus?" he growled. It wasn't like he intentionally walked around hurting girls.

He staggered to his feet and then concentrated fear into his weapon. They glowed and moved of their own accord, twisting away from him and gliding through the air. The light blue glow was faint, but it was a reminder that Nyyrikki controlled his weapon. Once again they lashed out, this time aimed for the other grim's hands, trying to injure them.

HP: 22
Damage: 8-6 = 2

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:06 am
Roch cursed as the chain hit his left hand, his eyes narrowing on the other boil. "Y'know, as a guy I like you just fine, but what about Lil, man? Did she dump you or did you just stare at Danny's a** so long you decided to switch over?" He snorted, clearly both amused and irritated by that image. He brought his guitar up, holding it like a bat. "And remember, if you lie to me and I find out? I would be VERY careful for the rest of school, man."

Roch's HP: 37/40
Damage: 0  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:51 am
Nyyrikki was actually sort of floored by the things Roch was saying. Is this what the guy he considered his friend, his bro, thought about him? That he was traipsing along after the next hottest piece of a**? It may look like that, but...

Well yeah it looked like that. He couldn't expect Roch to understand otherwise. It's not like he didn't care for Lil. He wanted her to be happy and have a good life. But Danny...

Either way, he simply punched the boil in the arm, expression disbelieving. "DUDE."

HP: 22
Damage: 7-6 = 1

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:40 pm
Roch raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah, dude," he said. "I ain't attracted to her, she's like a sister or something, but I ain't blind. And I really doubt you're datin' her for her intellect."

He slammed the other boil with his guitar, not taking it easy on him at all. Then again he hardly ever went easy on anyone male.

Roch's HP: 36/40
Damage: 4  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 pm
Rikki winced at the guitar hit his upper arm, only slamming his chain wrapped fist into Roch's again in another attempt to try to get him to stop attack. This wasn't what he'd meant by a spar. He'd expected something friendly, but Roch was being... kind of a d**k.

"I'd think you'd be jacking happy you a**! She's happy, isn't she? And I'm happy. Not that I seem to matter to you," he spat. "I don't set out to hurt people."

HP: 18
Damage: 1

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm
"I'd like to be," Roch said honestly, not moving to attack again. "Jack I really would like to be. But honestly, man? I don't know what to think. And yeah, I want both of you to be happy, but do you know... she's my first best friend," he said. "She means the jackin' WORLD to me, man. Sure you and me, we're bros. But this is more. She's one I'd willingly kill for. So this is your warning, Rikki. Don't hurt my Danny."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:35 pm
Nyyrikki's face screwed up into an expression that was inscrutable. "She's not just yours to protect like a super hero, Roch. I cared about her before all of this, too. I don't want her hurt any more than you do, and I'm sure as hell not going to consciously walk all over her heart and hurt her. I'm not going to let myself do anything that's going to make her come crying to you or anyone else."

He blew out a breath and turned on his heel until he was no longer facing Roch but a wall. Dramatic. His life had been dramatic lately. Running a hand through his hair he glanced at Roch out of the corner of his dark eyes and shook his head. "I guess I should be questioning my own judgement though. Look at what my bro, my best bro, seems to think of me." He snorted, but he no longer seemed as distraught as before. He was quickly picking up the pieces of hardass Rikki and gluing them back together in any order he could fit them. It was true though, whether it was reciprocated or not. Rikki considered Roch to be one of the best friends he had at Amity because no matter what the grim had seemed to just accept him. He'd appreciated that.

He'd taken it for granted.

"She's mine now too, Roch. I won't let you belittle that. I'm sorry I dragged you out here, I should probably head back to my dorm."

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:42 pm
Roch went silent, thinking about how to put it. "I... you know, man? I grew up in a poor neighborhood. I learned to play guitar on a street corner. And I was jumped in to the local gang at ten years old. They took me into an empty lot, once a day, sometimes every other day, and they brought people to so-called teach me to fight. I thought my best friend was the leader of the gang. He was the one behind it, he told me daily that I was going to jackin' get stronger or die trying."

His guitar disappeared. "I didn't even realize what was wrong with that fact until Danny dragged me into starting a club. She's an idiot, yeah, but even more than a friend, she's the first part of my jackin' salvation. You're part, Mot's part, Hel, Taryn, all these people have made my life worth more than what it was. But she's still the first part."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:56 pm
He ran a palm down his face and sighed. "I get that. I really do, man. But seriously. I deserved a chance to be with her and see where things go. I don't want that to start impeding on our friendship, but I'm not going to stop just because you want to go caveman protector and put her in a safe bubble. Better that she's with me, someone you know and can talk to, than with some demon a*****e who's really going to hurt her, yeah?"

He hadn't considered all the effects this was going to have on the other people around him, and that was his fault. As much as he wanted to be mad at the guy, he couldn't. This had happened fairly quickly and without warning. He'd be pissed too. Maybe. If he could get up the motivation. Still, he held out his hand. "Bros?"

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:02 pm
"Bros," Roch said, shaking. "And if I REALLY didn't want it, do you think I'd have stopped after hitting you twice?" he asked with a shrug. "See, if she was dating a guy I HATED I'd probably off him a few times just for fun. Sure, she'd be pissed at me, but..." he shrugged, clearly showing how much that mattered. "Things happen, y'know?"

Boy, Roch was REALLY a d**k when it came to protecting his pals, wasn't he? "And it ain't like I'm going to beat on her, warning her to take care of you. Hell, she'll be a pain in the a**, but she won't be that bad of a ghoulfriend... I don't think." Then he frowned. "Well, she might beat on you a bit," he admitted.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff