Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pfft....there's no such thing as Santa
Hm? Presents? I get presents?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Christmas is so overdone, try Kwanza sometime!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
*Eats all the cookies and milk*
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Why should I give something to a stranger? Bah Humbug!
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image User Image~SECRET SANTA GAME~User Image User Image
Tis the season to be thoughtful. So the classic Secret Santa we shall have to spread lots of holiday cheer! User Image

Rules of the Game:

1. Deadline to sign up for SS is Wed. December 21st Midnight GT. Might extend it depending on if we have enough contestants for the SS.

2. Spending limit is 500 gold minimum-10,000 Max

3. Mixing up the names I will ask people to then RN. (Numbers are not chosen yet until the end of the deadline. I will announce when the deadline is over. ) Whatever number you get will be the person you are Secret Santa to which I will send you a PM of the name.

4. You have until January 10th to give your Secret Santa gift to the one you were assigned to. You have the choice of revealing if you are that person's Secret Santa.

5. For those sending SS- Please be sure to add that in your gift message that you are this persons Geezerville SS.
For those receiving SS- Please Screenshot and post on this thread to show that you have received your SS gift to avoid any miscommunication issues. If someone's not getting them we will work it out accordingly.

Lets get out there and spread some joy and humor to this fun and wondrous season! Have fun everyone! Let the sign in BEGIN!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:25 am
1,000 max!? Boooo! scream

*signs up anyway* ninja

Something I would like to request be added into the rules, though, is for a) people specify the gift is from Geezerville Secret Santa when they send it and b) people screenshot that they received it.

The reason for this is, I think my first year in this guild, there was a secret santa and some people said they never got their secret santa gifts. At least two people I was pretty sure after I personally sent them something to make up for it and talked to them afterward did in fact get gifts. They just didn't consider one of those anon gifts they received were from the Secret Santa among all the other gifts they got over the holidays stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:51 am
Lol, well I know that there are some that can afford far more than 1,000 G but I wanted to make sure that it wasn't going overboard for others who may not be able to afford more than that (you know what with dream avi quests and such) but now that I'm going over some things in my head......yea I'll edit the Max spending limit to 10,000 gold. sweatdrop

Also excellent point there TES editing now on rules.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:57 am
*slips in, signs up, slips back out*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:13 am
10k sounds like a good max. It's not too incredibly high, but it's enough to give more options on things to buy. Only things on my wishlist under 1k are neckties, and even some of those go above that.

*somehow feels he's still going to get a necktie out of this*
Not that I mind ninja *dusts off tie rack*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 am
*signs up* surprised  

purpleravenhawk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:37 pm
I'll sign up. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:24 pm
*Slips in to turn the thread into an announcement*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:39 pm
*signs up.* xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:28 am
This is a reminder that at Midnight tonight (GT) is the deadline for any last minute sign ups for the Secret Santa. After that I will mix up names and number them then we can begin the RN's and the gifting! 4laugh  

Liada Trovaras

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:09 pm
I'll do it. Sounds like fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:45 pm
*tackleglomps Nei before adding her to the list* heart  

Liada Trovaras

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:57 pm
Liada Trovaras
*tackleglomps Nei before adding her to the list* heart
Just don't get tangled in my wrapping. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:08 pm
*flying aerial death vice grip tackle glomp huggles the MIA Nei, purposefully getting tangled in said wrapping ribbons* heart heart heart

Been so long Nei! crying How are you? whee *finally catches glimpse of outfit under wrapping and starts coveting, madly* burning_eyes  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:37 pm
Icy Reign
*flying aerial death vice grip tackle glomp huggles the MIA Nei, purposefully getting tangled in said wrapping ribbons* heart heart heart

Been so long Nei! crying How are you? whee *finally catches glimpse of outfit under wrapping and starts coveting, madly* burning_eyes
I wasn't missing, it's just hard to RP by myself.  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff