Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Shoujo
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:57 pm
User Image

Welcome one and all to the Manga Maniacs Guild. Here we love to discuss any manga and manga-related stuff whatsoever. We are also trying to make this guild better organized, easier to join in, and fun to follow. Please feel free to post anything you want to say here about yourself. And be sure to join in on the fun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:33 am
hi! i love manga. My favorite manga is inuyasha, but I love all manga! ^.^  

smexxygal

Minaiko
Captain

Shirtless Stalker

12,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:56 am
I love manga, my favorite would probably be Negima!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:02 pm
hello everyone, and my favorite mangas are furuba and ouran high school host club  

MickyGD

m4i_l1n

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:34 pm
hey, im new too and i love manga but especially those by Arina Tanemura. Her drawings are just so cuute. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:34 am
Hi, new to the guild here and a fan of manga. my first collection was the demon ororon and then wish.... i like to think they mirror each other, even though they aren't related at all. I'm a shamless CLAMP fan and have a dvd tower devoted to just manga...... my current favorite is probably wallflower, there are just so many great charaters in it.  

spoo_008

x.X.Innocent Passion.X.x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:09 pm
Hey everyone!!! I just joined today!!! My name is Sarah, and I'm in love with manga!!!!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:11 am
MickyGD
hello everyone, and my favorite mangas are furuba and ouran high school host club

Hi...I'm Cerri and I love Manga, but I couldn't say which as I haven't been really into it that long.

Also, it's the films for me. The magazines are hard to come by here and when you do see them, they're expensive rolleyes

I recently got 'Akira', which I saw some a few years ago and loved it and now I have my own amazing copy.

I also have 'Ghost In The Machine ~ Innocence,' WOW what a film...but I really need to get a copy of the original.

And I also got 'Blood ~ The Last Vampire,' another brilliant film. Sadly, it wasn't long enough at only 46 minutes...but a great film anyway.

Well, I best go and check out the rest of the place.

Blessings

Cerri x

dark_reki

Dapper Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

Shikaku_San

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:36 pm
I'm new here and I love manga. There's so many that could be my fav. but my favorites are either Dragon Knights or loveless.

I have a question: What's Ouran High School Host Club about.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:55 pm
I'm new and love manga ^_^ My favorite would have to be Ragnorak  

drakealpha

Noljia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:39 pm
*~hi im Carol i live in Australia and i love reading manga. smile My favorite book is Fruits Basket.~* whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:41 am
hi im rachel im from the us and my dream name is Sakura inuysha is probably my fav manga but i lone yuu watase i like shojo best but i read any manga i get my hands on. my fav manga character is toya from ceres i also love yuu from marmalade boy  

inurox22

dreaming_loser

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:19 pm
hi,people call me Miki and manga is a big part of my life sweatdrop .....my favourite manga woulda have to be...hmm..."The Wallflower"...it's hilarious..the first series i collected was "Girl Got Game"..and..that's about it... blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:21 pm
Hello! My name is Aurelia and I absolutely love One Piece and Eyeshield 21! I read scanlations....>3>;
Some other pretty good ones: Bleach, Naruto (sort of)  

[.Exrael.]

moon-sofi

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:52 pm
Hello I'm new^^
so I like lots of different manga like D.N.Angel, First king adventure and Inu Yasha  
Manga Maniacs Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff