Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Watch on Christmas Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:24 am
FML. Today is supposed to be Christmas, where you get presents, enjoy a good cup of hot chocolate or coffee.... or both, and not do s**t for the rest of the day. Instead, I have to stand the 1200 to 1800 quarterdeck watch. Six hours of standing there taking logs, it'll be pure hell. On top of this, I stupidly volunteered for the 0000 to 0400 quarterdeck watch since one of our guys won't be able to make it in today. I don't even know why I volunteered, I just sort of did. So I'll have barely any time to myself and get very little to no sleep.....yeah, today is going to suck. Sometimes I wonder why I do some of the stupid s**t I do.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:30 am
So, I'm browsing guilds bored as bored can be. I'm not insomniac, I just don't actually seem to require as much sleep as everyone else does. Anyway, I followed the link in your signature. That was pretty awsome. So I followed the link from that page back to gaia and to your profile. That was very awsome. I have come to the conclusion that you are epic. That is all. smile

Thanks for the smile. ^.^ I hope your christmas was at least tolerable.  

PaperSongs

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:34 am
Blood Stained Pages
So, I'm browsing guilds bored as bored can be. I'm not insomniac, I just don't actually seem to require as much sleep as everyone else does. Anyway, I followed the link in your signature. That was pretty awsome. So I followed the link from that page back to gaia and to your profile. That was very awsome. I have come to the conclusion that you are epic. That is all. smile

Thank you for looking at both links and the conclusion. My day may get a little better yet...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:50 pm
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages

Thank you for looking at both links and the conclusion. My day may get a little better yet...

Oh yeah? smile How so? ^.^

And no problem, your work ethic caught my eye so I was curious. I'm like that. Volunteer to do the hard stuff and the long hours, and then I not only wonder why but after I talk about it like I've got battle scars or something. Hahaha ^.^  

PaperSongs

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:43 am
Blood Stained Pages
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages

And no problem, your work ethic caught my eye so I was curious. I'm like that. Volunteer to do the hard stuff and the long hours, and then I not only wonder why but after I talk about it like I've got battle scars or something. Hahaha ^.^

Well, my day did get a bit better. I got Chinese for dinner.
As for my work ethic, yeah, it's sort of the same for me. I also saw it as an opportunity to earn brownie points with my section leader for later use.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:49 am
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages

As for my work ethic, yeah, it's sort of the same for me. I also saw it as an opportunity to earn brownie points with my section leader for later use.

What's your favorite Chinese dish? (Just outta random curiousity)
I used to do it out of dedication, and when dedication wasn't present, respect for my boss was. He's transfered to a different location now, but while he was around he was an awsome boss. He was also always very good at stirring the competitive side in me.  

PaperSongs

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:07 am
Blood Stained Pages
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages

I used to do it out of dedication, and when dedication wasn't present, respect for my boss was. He's transfered to a different location now, but while he was around he was an awsome boss. He was also always very good at stirring the competitive side in me.

XD, it was take out, so it all tasted the same, but I prefer Sweet & Sour stuff, despite the fact that it makes me sick after awhile. Ah well, the things we do for tasty food. What about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:16 am
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages

XD, it was take out, so it all tasted the same, but I prefer Sweet & Sour stuff, despite the fact that it makes me sick after awhile. Ah well, the things we do for tasty food. What about you?

I'm the same ^.^ But I also like this pork dish. I don't even know the name. We always go to the same place because it's so good, and the family that runs it knows us by sight. We walk in and they start writing it all down before we've even begun ordering. ^.^ It has a sticky sauce and seasame seeds on it, and it tastes amazing.

What kind of work do you do, if you don't mind my asking? (If you do... well, I asked anyways, but I guess you can just ignore it ^.^ )  

PaperSongs

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:42 am
Blood Stained Pages
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages

I'm the same ^.^ But I also like this pork dish. I don't even know the name. We always go to the same place because it's so good, and the family that runs it knows us by sight. We walk in and they start writing it all down before we've even begun ordering. ^.^ It has a sticky sauce and seasame seeds on it, and it tastes amazing.

What kind of work do you do, if you don't mind my asking? (If you do... well, I asked anyways, but I guess you can just ignore it ^.^ )

I'm actually transferring jobs right now. My new job is called missile tech, which basically explains itself. The school will only be a couple of months, so I'll be out in the fleet in no time. What about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:49 am
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages
Jonstalker62
Blood Stained Pages

I'm actually transferring jobs right now. My new job is called missile tech, which basically explains itself. The school will only be a couple of months, so I'll be out in the fleet in no time. What about you?

Oh, my job is thrilling compared to yours. <--- (Please note, heavy use of sarcasm here) ^.^ I'm in retail, at the moment. I'm headed toward uni, probably to study nursing with a focus on midwifery.  

PaperSongs

PaperSongs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:20 am
Conversation. Killed. Hahaha, oh well, happy new year. Have a good one. smile And don't be afraid to randomly message me. We didn't exactly talk here, and I like meeting new people. Plus, it's rare to find someone I instantly have an inclination to like, just because of their link. ^.^

(I'm just in a blunt mood right now)
~Pages  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:21 am
Blood Stained Pages
Oh, my job is thrilling compared to yours. <--- (Please note, heavy use of sarcasm here) ^.^ I'm in retail, at the moment. I'm headed toward uni, probably to study nursing with a focus on midwifery.

XD, Sarcasm? Never heard of it! That actually doesn't sound that bad. My grandmother has actually been a nurse for..... a long time (I think the dinosaurs were alive when she first started.) A quick note, apparently you need to be semi-competent in math to go to the upper echelons of the medical field, that was something that held my grandmother from getting too far.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

PaperSongs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:30 am
Jonstalker62
XD, Sarcasm? Never heard of it! That actually doesn't sound that bad. My grandmother has actually been a nurse for..... a long time (I think the dinosaurs were alive when she first started.) A quick note, apparently you need to be semi-competent in math to go to the upper echelons of the medical field, that was something that held my grandmother from getting too far.

Oh, very funny XD. Actually, I kind of like jokes like that. >.> Terrible, I know, but my sense of humour is warped. My mother's a nurse, my father's in defence. Moved a lot as a kid.

Not a problem. XD Have a natural ability for Maths and a better one for patterns. I'm just worried I'll get restless or bored and drop out. If things don't challenge me, I tend to stop doing them. You?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:36 am
Blood Stained Pages
Jonstalker62

Oh, very funny XD. Actually, I kind of like jokes like that. >.> Terrible, I know, but my sense of humour is warped. My mother's a nurse, my father's in defence. Moved a lot as a kid.

Not a problem. XD Have a natural ability for Maths and a better one for patterns. I'm just worried I'll get restless or bored and drop out. If things don't challenge me, I tend to stop doing them. You?

I'm a lazy guy, challenges are fun, but only if it's a challenge I enjoy. I like playing video games on the hardest difficulty, even though I know I'll get killed, but it's a challenge I enjoy, so I'll keep plugging away at it until I come out on top. School type challenges usually just piss me off lol, so I don't waste too much energy on them. I do have a natural knack for Math and English, I like to write WAY to much. And don't get me wrong, my sense of humor is not kind. Horror movies are hilarious when you call out things like "Oooo, won't have the guts to do THAT again!" XD  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

PaperSongs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:57 am
Jonstalker62

I'm a lazy guy, challenges are fun, but only if it's a challenge I enjoy. I like playing video games on the hardest difficulty, even though I know I'll get killed, but it's a challenge I enjoy, so I'll keep plugging away at it until I come out on top. School type challenges usually just piss me off lol, so I don't waste too much energy on them. I do have a natural knack for Math and English, I like to write WAY to much. And don't get me wrong, my sense of humor is not kind. Horror movies are hilarious when you call out things like "Oooo, won't have the guts to do THAT again!" XD

Okay. I'll pay that. I actually laughed there. XD Which, naturally, attracted the attention of my sister. She didn't find it half so amusing, but she doesn't actually own a sense of humour. ;p I didn't waste too much energy at school either. But when someone says 'I bet you can't do it' I get all determined. >:]
As I said, I get competitive. Don't you? ^.^

My curiousity is kicking in again. ;p I keep wanting to ask about where you're living. The things you get to see everyday. Not in a stalker way or anything, but I get to look at the most stunning veiw of rolling hills with mountains in the distance every other day. Just yesterday I saved an Echidna smile As I mentioned earlier, I like meeting new people so I tend to want to find out lots of things.

User Image

User Image

User Image

smile The last one, as you can see, is a little old. But I really like this photo. Alpacas and dogs aren't supposed to get along, and normally they don't, but ours seem alright.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff