Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Hell Butterfly Calls... ((O/A MORE PLAYERS WELCOME!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here because the name caught your interest or you knew the reference?
  I knew the reference!
  Name caught my interest... >.>
  Just wanted to RP!
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:08 pm
If any of you caught what the title was referring to, thumbs up! I was referring to Bleach of course =J This is a Bleach RP and things around gonna go down like this:

- STORY BREIFING
-RULES
-PROFILE SKELETON
-ACTUAL PROFILES  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:22 pm
Story cover:

Simple, we are in Soul Society and most of us are being sent to another continent than Karakura town. We are sent to cover the US while Ichigo deals with Karakura town. We could place this about in the time right after Ichigo just went through Soul Society to save Rukia, so we know of him, vizards exist and arrancar as well, even if they didn't appear before much later, ichigo was already hollowfied at that point which is why I say that vizards and arrancar exist =J

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:28 pm
RULES!

1) FOLLOW ToS
2) SEND ALL PROFILES TO ME!
3) NO GOD-MODDING, DEMAND PERMISSION FOR MORE PUSHED THINGS OR RIGHT TO KILL ANYONE/ANYTHING NOT CREATED BY YOURSELF!
You can't just be a shinigami with a bankai immediatly, let alone a hollowfied shinigami. You gotta ask permission to me for such privileges. And there won't be many shingamis with a bankai, even less with a hollowfication, so first come first serve. Oh and your profiles will also affect my judgement if you merit a bankai/ hollow form or not. I accept arrancar, but expect to be the villain. If there are many of you, you could be the subdivison of Aizen that he created elsewhere on Hueco Mundo that deals with North America, which makes it valid for you to RP between yourself =D
4) STAY ACTIVE
5) I HAVE ALL RIGHTS ON THIS RP!
6)SEND ALL PROFILES TO ME!
Title them bankai so I know you read these rules
7) If you see dragon eggs or hatchlings, try and click them ^-^ Even if you already clicked that egg once, an extra click won't hurt anyone!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:31 pm
PROFILE SKELETON:

Username:
Name: ((Shinigami must have a japanese name, arrancar have a spanish name, human can be any name of course))
Squad:
Bio:
Personality (4 or 5 words is all you need)
Picture: (Try and have one that looks a look like a normal shinigami plz, at least try. Unless you're making a human with abilities like Sado or Orihime, then you have much virtue to pick from ^-^ Civil versionis also accepted, but you'll need to specify that that's what your character's gigai look like =J))
Other:  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:32 pm
Profiles:
((Oh yeah, just to add, there's a reason why there are no ranks. Because we all know who the captains and vice captains are and the 3rd seats are also taken. After that, nobody really cares of your rank, so we're all pretty much of the same rank... People with actual ranks like Abarai Rengi or Captain Zaraki Kenpachi are NPC's which also need permission to brought into the story And I might just be the one to deal with such characters))

SHINIGAMIS

Username:Angelicos Flame
Name: Saito Isamu
Division: 11th division
Bio: Rock was quickly enrolled into the 11th division for his aggressiveness in combat but outside of battle he rarely seems dangerous as he is mostly silent and reserved. He never reveals his full strength as he is content of his rank and if he did, there are chances he would get kicked off Soul Society.
Personality Quiet, loves fighting (like all good member of the 11th Division), likes to hang out out with a few selective people he sees in his social life.
Picture: User Image
Vizard Mask:
User Image
Other: He has a vizard form and a bankai yet unrevealed to the public eye, no one knows what it looks like, but he manages to disappear before anyone follows the strong energy waves emanating from the area he practiced into.

HUMANS

Username: Miss Emni Rose
Name: Hana Gabriella Boerner
Squad: N/A
Bio: Hana is not your typical American schoolgirl. Ever since she was three, she's been haunted. Spirits will follow her around, mostly just lloking for a sympathetic ear. Most of them would move on after a while, except for her twin brother, who was stilborn. For a long time,she had trouble telling dead from alive, and so people would think her weird when she talked to herself. Because of this, she rebelled against society. Now she has seven piercings in each ear, snakefangs, and a nose stud. She's planning on getting a tattoo on her right shoulder, but she doesn't know of what exactly. She play keyboard for an all-girl rock band named Deadened, and dyes her hair a different color everyother week.
Personality: Cocky, rude, persistent, and all-out against everything society accepts.
Other: She has five brothers, all older.

Username: Valiant Fenris
Name: Michael Scottson
Squad: None
Bio: A lonely boy who had experienced heartbreak, he only went to his school and to his home. as soon as he got home, he transformed. He would go from silent, to someone who was cheering as he played his XBox online. One day, on his way home from getting the latest sci-fi shooter an epic battle between an Arrancar and a Shinigami took place above him. Not really knowing what was happening, he didn't knkow that the battle would affect him. Now he has the powers of a hollow that are held pure by the spiritual energies of a Shinigami.
Personality Caring, loyal, wise, intelligent, strong (mentally).
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Other: His Arrancar/shinigami infused powers are that of shell reconstructions. He can form the shells that are popular with Hollows into different weapons.

ARRANCAR

Username: Angelicos Flame
Name: Beatriz Jimenez
Squad: Freelance Arrancar
Bio: She awoke upon Hueco Mundo unknowing of what happened to her. She was quite the predator and ate many others. She was one of the few who were transformed into an adjudas but she quit soon after, hating the idea of the system Aizen was trying to put up in Hueco Mundo and simply left Las Noches and aired into the desert emptiness of Hueco Mundo. She recently found a way to be able to head into the real world without Aizen taking knowledge of it.
Personality: She's arrogant and deceiving. She likes being unpredictable andsh'es a little jumpy and on nerves.
Other: Her zampakuto links itself to her wrist when she needs to fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:23 pm
Rock stepped out of the senkai gate, checking his red and black cellphone "Hmm, hollow should appear soon. This place is filled with souls, since they don't send as many people over to this side of the planet...Neh, neh, better get to work." Rock sighed as he slid the cell back into his robe pockets. He darted across the town with his shunpo, try to find the closest soul that was about to turn into a hollow and such.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:46 pm
As Hana walked out of her favorite music store, a plastic bag containing a few new albums held lazily in her right hand, she spoke irritably to the old woman who had been following her around for the past couple of days. "Leave me alone, you old hag. I don't want to hear about your dumb cat Tibbles. Just go walk into the bright light or whatever." She ignored the strange looks she recieved, and crossed the street, not bothering to use the crosswalk or even to wait for the 'walk' sign to blink on. She dodged expertly between cars, smiling a little as a few enraged drivers pounded on their horns. "Man, you just gotta love the human race." she murmured.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:57 pm
Rock landed in the middle of a busy street, cars passing right through him without much care of his part. No one could see him, so why bother. He was trying to find the soul he was assigned to perform the soul burial upon. The familiar roar of a hollow echoed through the city and just so happened it was running straight for Rock. "Weakling... So weak I didn't even feel it." He muttered as he he unsheathed his zampakuto and jumped backwards beside a girl with an old woman who was a soul. Probably the soul he was sent to bury too. He looked right through the girl to the elderly lady. "Run, now." Rock said before turning back to the horse-like hollow charging towards him  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:08 pm
The old lady gave a startled little gasp, then she started going on about young people these days and how they had no respect for their elders, and blah blah blah. "Oh no, not again. Just shut up, you old hag!" Hana shouted. "Yes, I know I'm talking to the air, people, now move along and ignore me. Move on, move one."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:18 pm
Rock flashed a look at the girl "Both of you, get out before that thing eats your souls!" Rock shouted to them and waiting for the hollow to attack. It was charging gain terrain, more and more. it was almost at them. It's plan was probably stomp them and then eat.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:27 pm
Hana hesitated, looking from the strange guy with a sword to the weird horse thing charging at her, then ran. Deciding to have a bit of fun while running for her life, she yelled, "I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late I'm late I'm late! Read more books, get smart like me!" Hana pushed through the crowds, eventually turning into an alley to catch her breath. "Oh, Dean, I don't think I've had this much fun in weeks!" she said to the boy who appeared next to her. He was tall, lanky, his shaggy black hair just long enough to fall into his eyes. "You're insane, Hana, insane."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:33 pm
Rock waited before the last moment before jumping and splitting the hollows mask in half. He landed a little father as the hollow's energy dissipated itself and sheathed the sword. He looked back towards where the human had ran off. "So Kurosaki's not the only one..." eh muttered to himself. He slowly walked around towards where she had ran off and turned the corner of the alley to arrive upon them  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:41 pm
Hana contemplated the guy a minute, then laughed. "Thank you for the inspiration for one of the funniest things I've done this week. Now, please go away. I don't have the time to listen whatever you to say. Peace out and pass on. Later." With that, started to walk away, her brother in step behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:44 pm
Rock raised an eyebrow before waving it off and unsheathed his zampakuto. He reached out and touch the old woman on her shoulder. "Anything else you want done in this world before I send you with your loved ones?" Rock asked the old woman, who was probably eying the sword nervously.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:56 pm
Hana was about to cross the street when she heard the man's words. "You can make them pass on?" she asked, amazed. "Like, poof? With your sword? What are you, some kind of samurai angel?" behind her, Dean was eyeing the sword as nervously as the old lady. "Hana, let's leave. I'd rather not stick around this place right now." he murmured, backing up a couple steps. "You'll be late for band practice, and you have a performance tomorrow." But Hana ignored him, waiting for the guy to answer while the old lady started talking about how she was worried that her daughter wouldn't take care of Tibbles right.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff