Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Blood's Trial (Finished) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 pm
Blood has become the Prince of Darkness, yes... He has now been sworn by pains beyond death to uphold villainy in all manners... To administer death, rape and thievery wherever he deems necessary...

...But he has not done what she should have...

Instead of doing his duties and taking charge, he has traveled with, made friends with, and even helped out good people. Now the rest of the Gods have put him on trial, saying this:

"Blood, you are charged with and found guilty of:
Not taking your planet over in your name
Not upholding your respective duties
And helping those who shun your respective duties.
If you do not patch these rules, you will experience eternal pains beyond death's comprehension."

So, he's running on borrowed time...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:53 pm
Blood appeared in the Ice Kingdom's great hall, walking rather quickly towards Frost, his eye and mouth narrow and serious. "I need to negotiate hostilities against the kingdom."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:01 pm
(((Is it alright for me to put Enerjak in this rp...the guy is considered to be a demi-god.))

I AM A ****** I AM A ******** ****** f*****t.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:15 pm
((Yes. I will allow Enerjak to posses Spyke if you deem it necessary.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:15 pm
Frost was chatting with Fade, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:21 pm
Blood cleared his throat, turning his hands into giant mallets and pounded them into the ground, cracking the marble tiles and ruining the suede blue carpet leading up to the thrones. "AS I WAS SAYING..." Blood said at the top of his lungs this time.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:29 pm
Frost jumped and looked at Blood "Oh, Blood! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there! What's up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:34 pm
Blood's eye narrowed. "I have a deal to make with you. I'm taking over this planet. You bow down to me and allow me to do as I damn well please in your kingdom, I'll spare it. You don't, and you get to watch your kingdom burn." He blew flames out of his mouth to emphasize the word Burn. "Simple. Live, or Die. Your choice."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:44 pm
Guards nearby drew their swords, but Frost waved them off. "I know you're capable of doing so, so I'll agree to your demands..." Frost knelt down, bowing her head. "...Lord Blood......I will make sure the citizens and castle patrons know of your new status..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:47 pm
Spyke lies down in the guards quarters taking a break for a bit. He tosses and turns in bed covering his ears. "He is worthless...they should've put him on trial right away...." Spyke begins to sweat and panic as the voices get louder and louder. "That fool the so called dark being...He doesn't deserve that position if he wasn't going to conquer this world..." Spyke puts a pillow on his head oping to muffle the voice. "He is running out of time and options and soon...He will have no place to run and no more excuses." Spyke screams loudly somewhat pained by the voices in his head. He then stumbles out of the quarters and heads towards the throne room in a daze...his eyes lucid.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:53 pm
Blood smiled. "Very well then. I'll spare this kingdom... I love it when a kingdom surrenders rather than to be counted with the masses that I'll kill..." He said, walking a short ways away before disappearing, shooting to different parts of Mobius, eiher forcing them to surrender or declaring war on them. This is going to go on for a while, with different hints at where Blood is.

A news reporter, looking quite distraught, looked at the camera with the papers that were hastily drawn together. "This just in: Strange spires of materials looking like black marble and brimstone but harder than diamonds are appearing all around Green Hill Zone, all of them leading up to a giant palace made of the same materials. Sources say that this may be a mere hoax, but experts believe that otherworldly beings have to do with this. I'm Tex Thatcher, and more updates will come as the situation escalates."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:57 pm
Spyke arrives at the throne room and stumbles inside before collapsing. The voices in his head keep on going. "The fool...he wont be able to do anything soon...time is running out for him...."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 pm
S.M. walked into the throne room a little worried. "Umm... Frost? Do you know what's up with all the pillars outside?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:28 am
Frost looked to S.M.. Her eyes were clouded. "Blood." Was all she said, hoping she wouldn't have to go any farther.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:08 am
A young female news reporter smiled at the news camera outside a massive battle between an army and Blood. "This is Cindy DeMerlot in front of what some claim to be the bringer of the Endtimes. This monster who goes by the name of "Blood" Is now confirmed to be behind the obelisks in Green Hill Zone and is on a global conquest. We are not sure why-" The sounds of battle had faded and not Blood was standing beside Cindy. He grabbed the mic from her hand. "I'll be seeing that..." He looked into the camera. "You've seen me in battle. I can take onhordes of enemies and still win. You now have two options, bow before me, or be trampled with the masses I will massacre. That's all. Back to you Cindy." Cindy took the microphone, now shaking with fear. "Well, you heard it from him, folks. This is Cindy DeMerlot, signing off.."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff