Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:18 am
Oy, if you're Ayame-Yuura, you're at the right place =P If you're not, get out of here, cuz you don't belong here. XD No, seriously, this was pre-planned and our PM's are for more 'important' things than this... Read no further and please press back. But if you ARE Ayame-Yuura, I'm happy you could fin it and let's kick it off, shall we?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:28 am
Rock drove in the parking lot of the school. "Summer school.. Ugh, what a waste of my time..." he grumbled to himself as he stepped out of his ride, locking the doors of course. He just finally finished repainting the car to the color he had it before, since he rarely had spare time, all with studies, exams and work. At least, it looked better than after he pulled off that stunt. Flying through a door on the side, the car had only taken aesthetic damage, but the paint itself already cost a lot, he had to put some money aside just for that. In the meantime he did, he simply drove in another one of his cars. Nonetheless, he sat on the side of his car as he examined his schedule for the upcoming day  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:56 am
Dannie was awoken by the sound of her cellphone ringing. She picked it up on the third ring and began to speak in garbled words until she realized who was calling. "Oh! Lance! Big brother. Wh-Why are you calling me at this time of day?" She listened, waiting for her big brother to speak before she said, "Perfect. I'll be right down!" She got in her uniform and hurried to the parking lot.

It turns out her brother was at the parking lot of the academy with a bag of things Dannica might need or want along with a few bundles of cash as well as a laptop equipped with all kinds of things a typical person's laptop wouldn't have. For instance, it had a program that lets it access military satellites and simple hacking tools for surveillance camera control and such. Of course, it was all under Lance Parabellum's name. If you had a protective older brother with close ties to the military... This would probably be the case.

Dannica came running, panting as she saw her older brother in the typical office shirt and slacks he liked so much. The man ruffled his little sister's hair and asked about school before Dannica, like a child with ADHD, got distracted, seeing Rock in the parking lot as well. She waved at him. Her older brother seemed to get mad for some reason.

((OOC: Pawnd it! XP ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:07 am
Rock nodded to Dannica as he checked the his schedule, without paying much attention to his surroundings. He was trying to figure out how much spare time he was gonna get through the summer to finish paying off the complete price of that paint. And the paintgun that he had to get to apply it. And the installations fit norms of today in terms of painting. Basically, a big load money and he didn't want to ask his parents to pay it.

Even if they would've gladly paid it, it was against his morals to ask for money when he can easily pay his own expenses.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:11 am

Lance, upon seeing the younger boy nod, tried to get Dannie's attention by saying, "Anyway, there's a pellet gun and a bag of pellets in there, be sure to practice your shooting once in a while. Father threw in a couple bundles of cash in case you need it, brother also threw in a survival kit. You know him - overprotective. I mean, you're just going to school! We're not exactly sending you off to battle" He joked before continuing with a slight blush, "Uh... Mother and I saw this dress. We thought it would look good on you. So, we packed it in here too. Also, I got you some field ration. First Strike. It's your favorite. Italian pocket sandwich with lemon tea mix. Ah! You get the picture. Anyway, I have to go. There's this troublesome guy questioning my design for the new rifles to be issued to officers. Take care of yourself. Just call if you need something. Bye!" he handed Dannie the bag and got in the car. After all, there were more than a few people who would probably recognize him.

Dannie nodded and waved at her brother, noting how heavy the bag was before setting it back down. The long black bag that looked much like a gym bag was made of fine material... And was heavy as hell. It was apparent that dragging the thing back to her dorm would be a tedious task.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:48 pm
Rock looked up to her when the car drove off and saw that found the bag heavy. Rock gave a waved with his wrist as water gathered around the bag itself and lifted it about a foot in the air. Rock stepped forward from his car towards Dannica. "Too heavy for you?" he asked with a dark-ish chuckle.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:27 pm

"Well..." Dannie started, not very comfortable with having help. Yet, it would be terrible to have to bring it all the way back to her dorm. She continued, "Yeah. It's kinda heavy. And my dorm is kinda far" She looked down before saying, "Oh! Rock-senpai. You sustained a lot of damage in that graduation incident. Are you fully recovered?" She asked, innocently.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:05 pm
Rock pointed to his face to the scars that remained forever (spoiler! XD It was planned with wolfy, but never got to the point of doing so. I think she might've forgotten and I will remind her =P), on his own choice. "Seems so. It's not like I almost died. I just mostly ran out of energy, but Avery set me back up enough to be able to get that ice to refill my 'tanks'." he explained, moving his fingers to make quotations on the 'tanks'. "It was just a day I pushed myself more than usual." he added with a shrug as he finally reached her  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:15 am

"That's good news." Dannie said with a huge grin on her face. It was obvious enough how excited she was. "Thanks for helping me out. Shall we head back? I can't wait to use the laptop. Big brother made it so it can access satellites, see?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:45 pm
"Hmm. Sounds cool." Rock shrugged and waved a hand at the bag, making the water move itself in front of them. He placed his hands back in his pockets as he walked beside her. "So that was your big bro?" Rock asked as they walked towards her dorm  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:09 am

"Mhm! Lance Robert Parabellum. Weapons engineering expert. I said I'd have him make you a gun if I misplaced or broke any of yours, right?" Dannie said. She was very much serious with that promise.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:52 am
"Eh... be glad you got siblings, let alone a family that lives with you." Rock replied with a shrug. "How far are these dorms, anyways?" He asked with a disgruntled sigh, trying to change the subject.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:17 am

"Mmm... Not if you're a Parabellum. Believe me. They will put you through hell with everyday military training" Dannie shook her head, now content with having a break from that kind of lifestyle. She then pointed at Avis Manor which was just growing closer. "We're near, see?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:00 pm
"Hmm. I don't think I would've minded everyday military training... I'd be unstoppable." he chuckled at the simple thought

((gah, writer's block))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:41 pm
"Anyways, what's your class schedule?" Rock asked, changing topic again. He stoped walking and let the water push him forwards with a grin. He liked using his powers. "I'm pretty such that if you sat on your bag, it would carry you to where you need to go."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff