Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Saphira's Estate Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:40 am
Welcome to Saphira's fabulous home.User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Saphira pulled up the long driveway to her home and parked the car. Well, here we are. Feel free to wonder the house and pick a room I'll be in the kitchen when you're finished. Saphira hurried into the house where it was darker and sighed in relief. The sunlight made her feel weak so she avoided going out as much as possible. Saphira felt rude for leaving so quickly but she couldn't function as well being outside.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila followed Saphira inside, taking in her surroundings and cataloguing every detail she could. The house was big and reminded her of James's place, but she pushed that thought to the back of her mind. That was her last master, not her current one. No more thinking of him. She found an empty bedroom to claim as her own, then she looked around, memorizing each hall she walked through and each turn she made, finding her way to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:00 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
So Leila tell me a little bit about yourself. She said before taking a drink of what looked to be red wine only it was a lot thicker and had a much different scent. Saphira felt a lot better now that she was inside and not hungry anymore. Leaning against the marble counter, Saphira looked at the Leila to make sure she hadn't been injured while at the Center and smiled in approval when she didn't find any injuries. She poured more of the blood into her glass before putting the bottle back into the fridge with the others and went to sit in one chairs at the large kitchen table.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:06 am
User Image
Leila

"What would you like to know, Mistress?" Leila asked, staying where she stood rather than joining Saphira at the table. She'd caught the scent of the liquid in her mistress's glass and realized it was blood, which explained the fangs she'd glimpsed when Saphira smiled. This was a mistress to be careful around, that was for sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:19 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Things you like and dislike, a little bit of your background, how you ended up at the Center. That sort of thing. Saphira took a drink out of her glass and tapped the glass with her fingers. She didn't really like going through the introduction routine but it was something she had to do if she wanted to avoid losing another one of her slaves. And you aren't required to call me Misstress. If you're more comfortable with calling me Saphira then feel free to. She added before taking another drink.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:26 am
User Image
Leila

"Thank you, Mistress...Saphira," Leila said, so used to using the title that calling the woman by anything else felt odd. "Really all I can tell you about myself is how I ended up at the Center. I've been a slave for too long to say much else. And even so, that's not much to talk about. I was taken as a child and have been bounced from one master or mistress to another. I'd only just been sent back when you bought me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:35 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Saphira nodded. I know, the guard that unlocked your cage called when you'd been brought in. I'm always the first one to know when new slaves are brought to the Center. She finished her drink and sent the cup in the sink. Now that I can function again, would you like to have an actual tour of the house? Saphira asked looking out the window that view the forest in her backyard.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:40 am
User Image
Leila

Leila nodded. It was easier to find out where she was allowed in the house when she was actually shown around than if she explored on her own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:08 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Right this way. We'll start outside and work our way in. Saphira took her into the backyard that was consider to be a forest more than anything. You're free to wonder about the forest but try not to go to far or you'll get lost. But in case you do get lost I'll be able to find you in no time.
They made their way across the small lawn to a stable that housed 3 black horses. Saphira smiled and went over to the one closest to them and pet its stomach. This one is Midnight, the one next to her is Shadow, and the smaller one on the far side is Storm. You can ride which ever you please. Though I find Shadow to be the most gently.
Saphira led her back to the house and showed her the all the rooms in case she ever wanted to change rooms, the basement that held more food in case she was hungry, the large library, and the new game room she had put in for when she had visiters that needed to discuss buisness with her. She passed a large oak door at the end of the hall on the third floor that was closed and didn't bother to show it to Leila. That's my room and my office. Saphira explained. She ended the tour in living the living room and sat down on the couch.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila followed Saphira where the woman led, cataloguing details in her mind. When they came to the stable, she put a hand out for the horses to get her scent from so they wouldn't be frightened by her. "I never learned how to ride. My past masters only took their highest ranking servants with them on hunts. Maybe I'll try someday," she said, half to herself and half to Saphira. At the end of the tour, Leila stayed standing by the doorway. "Thank you for showing me around, Mistress Saphira," she said, inclining her head in a sort of half-bow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:14 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Saphira nodded and gestured for her to sit where ever she pleased. She remembered Leila telling her she was never taught to ride a horse and smiled. I'll teach you how to ride horses and then we'll go for rides every now and then. It'd be nice to have someone to ride with. Spahira never realized exactly how alone she was in the house until she had taken Leila home with her.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila went to sit on the opposite end of the couch. "Am I the only one here?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:04 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Saphira shook her head. No, I have house maids and cooks but they're a little bit invisible. To explain what she meant Saphira whistled and one of her ghostly house maids appeared in front of her. Could you ask Dimitri to make something for me to eat please. The maid disappeared and soon returned with a glass of Saphira's favorite food. She thanked her and looked at Leila. See what I mean?  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila's only reaction to the maid's appearance and disappearance was to blink. At least, outwardly, it was. "I see. Spectres."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff