10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm
---> Day & Night: A War Between Two Gangs <---
*An Original Role Play By Miss Emni Rose*
**Kindly Do Not Steal**
***Inspired By The Book The Outsiders, The Music Video Our Deal, And Other Tidbits Of My Life.***

One Town.
One Gang Rivalry.
One Big Mistake.

In the city of Cade, there are many 'gangs'. Some are simply groups of friends hanging out together. Others are true gangs, organized, meticulous, dangerous. Two such gangs are the Night Creepers and the Day Trotters. The Night Creepers are a group of teens from the poorer part of town, the West Side. The Day Trotters come from the richer part of town, the suburbs, the East Side. Both gangs despise each other, always have and most likely always will. They've played rough, having rumbles, jumping members from the opposite gang, but one night they take it too far. One night, four Day Trotters ambush a single Night Creeper, beating her so severly that by the time someone found her in the alley where they abandoned her, she was half dead and slipping in and out of a coma. The leader of the Night Creepers has declared war, and now no one is safe. The fighting has gotten so bad that even innocent bystanders have gotten mixed in. Will the violence ever stop? Or will it continue to escalate until it destroys everything?

One Beginning.
One Ending.
A Million Ways To Get There.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:57 pm
---[Rules]---
We're all big boys and girls here, and I would hope that I can trust you to be mature, but not the wrong kind of mature. Therefore, I hope this post here is just a formality.
1. Biggest, most important rule here: Follow Gaia's Terms Of Service!
2. No cybering. None at all. Don't take it to pms. Don't fade out. Don't time skip. You will not do it, period, end of story! It will not get that far. I mean it. If you violate this rule, then your character is dead. Immediatly. No second chances.
3. Be realistic when the fighting scenes start playing. I don't want people jumping around with chainsaws and machine guns, blowing people's guts out. Also, try not to be too graphic. Remember, there are kids as young as thirteen out there, and probably younger. That is another reason why there will be no cybering.
4. People will die. This is a war, afterall. However, I will not tolerate people going around killing people with no permission. You know the drill: pm me, get my permission, pm your victim, get their permission.
5. NO god-modding, auto-hitting, power-playing, none of that stuff. Or YOU will die. Yup, yup.
6. Don't instantly hook up with someone the moment the roleplay starts up. Especially not if you're a Creeper and (s)he's a Trotter. It spoils it for everyone (me) if you make this whole just about falling in love.
7. You get ONE (1) character. If that character gets killed off, and I enjoyed your roleplaying, you can make a new one. If I don't want you to make another one, DO NOT THROW A HISSY FIT! My role play, my rules. I get to choose who gets in and who doesn't. Stick your angry feelings into a metaphorical juicebox and suck the bitter juices of rejection up.
8. Let's talk fancy posts. I WANT THEM! I'm serious. If you don't how to make them, you have three choices. Choice one- Hire someone to make you one. Choice two- Ask me for help. I'd love to chip in and help, pretty posts are one of my many obsessions! Choice number three- If you're too poor/miserly to buy one a post style, or too proud to ask me for one, then JUST DON'T JOIN! I'm serious, this is a big issue for me. Also, a picture and a text color DOES NOT a fancy post make!
9. When you send me your profiles, don't put the subject as what I tell you to in the other post. Instead, title them as 'We're gonna pulverize those Day Trotters' if you want to be a Night Creeper, put 'We're gonna stomp those little Creeps' if you want to be a Day Trotter, and put 'It's not safe to walk at night' if you want to be a Regular Citizen.
10. Respect. Give some, get some.
11. I reserve the right to add/modify rules whenever I want. Read them, memorize them, obey them.

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:59 pm
--[Roles]--

ʷᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏᶰᵉˢˢ ᵒᶠ ᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ˒ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵒ ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉˑˑˑˑˑ
̲N̲̲i̲̲g̲̲h̲̲t̲̲ ̲̲C̲̲r̲̲e̲̲e̲̲p̲̲e̲̲r̲̲s̲

Night Creeper--Leader--Tara MacIntosh--Nineteen--Female--Miss Emni Rose

Night Creeper--The Victim--Name--Age--Female--Username

Night Creeper--The Best Friend--Name--Age--Gender--Username

Night Creeper--Misfit Among Misfits--Anastasia Louvere--Eighteen--Female--xXAuraAuroaeXx

Night Creeper--The Snitch--Name--Age--Gender--Username

Night Creper--Graffitti Artist--Jacob Harding--Seventeen--Male--Shiningdragon21

Night Creeper--The Reluctant Creeper--Name--Age--Gender--Username

Night Creeper--The Quiet One--Name--Age--Gender--Username

ʷᵉ ʷᵃˡᵏ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵒˢ ᵒᶠ ˡᶤᶠᵉ˒ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵒ ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉˑˑˑˑˑ
̲R̲̲e̲̲g̲̲u̲̲l̲̲a̲̲r̲̲ ̲̲C̲̲i̲̲t̲̲i̲̲z̲̲e̲̲n̲̲s̲

Normal Citizen--Pacifist--Name--Age--Gender--Username

Normal Citizen--Journalist--Name--Age--Gender--Username

Normal Citizen--Muscle's Fiance--Name--Age--Female--Username

Normal Citizen--Witness--Name--Age--Gender--Username

Normal Citizen--Rookie Cop--Name--Age--Male--Username

Normal Citizen--Foreign Exchange Student--Name--Age--Gender--Username

ʷᵉ ᵗʳᵒᵗ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᶤᵍʰᵗᶰᵉˢˢ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵃʸ˒ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵒ ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉˑˑˑˑˑ
̲D̲̲a̲̲y̲̲ ̲̲T̲̲r̲̲o̲̲t̲̲t̲̲e̲̲r̲̲s̲

Day Trotter--Leader--Name--Age--Male--Username

Day Trotter--Right Hand Man--Name--Age--Male--Username

Day Trotter--Leader's Girlfriend--Name--Age--Female--Username

Day Trotter--Muscles--Name--Age--Male--Username

Day Trotter--The Player--Name--Age--Male--Username

Day Trotter--The Reformed Creeper--Name--Age--Gender--Username

Day Totter--The Leader's Girlfriend's Best Friend--Name--Age--Female--Username

Day Totter--The Man-Eater--Name--Age--Female--Username

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:00 pm
--[Useful Links]--

Great Place For Cool And Fancy Text!

Here's Where You Can Find All The Possible Text Colors! Remember, Pick Something Easy To Read!

Great Place For Editing Pictures!

Good Pictures That You Can Use If You Want!

--[Profile And Reservation Protocol]--

1. If you're reserving a Day Trotter position, PM me, Miss Emni Rose, with the appropriate form filled out. Title the PM 'Day Trotter Reservation: [YourWantedPositionHere]'. If you're reserving a Night Creeper position, do the same thing, only title it 'Night Creeper Reservation: [YourWantedPositionHere]'. Do the same thing if you're reserving a Regular Citizen position, but title it 'Regular Citizen: [YourWantedPositionHere]'. YOU MUST SEND IN A RESERVATION BEFORE YOU SEND IN A PROFILE!
2. If you're sending in a Day Trotter profile, PM me, Miss Emni Rose, with the appropriate form filled out. Title the PM 'Day Trotter Profile: [YourPositionHere]'. Do the same if you're sending in a Night Creeper profile, but title it 'Night Creeper Profile: [YourPositionHere]'. Again, do the same thing if you're sending in a Regular Citizen profile, only title it 'Regular Citizen Profile: [YourPositionHere]'.
3. DO NOT TAMPER WITH THE PROFILE FORM OR CODING!

--[Reservation Form & Code]--

Gang--Role--Name--Age--Gender--Username

[color=YOURTEXTPOSTCOLOR]Gang[/color][b]--[/b][color=YOUTEXTPOSTCOLOR]Role[/color][b]--[/b][color=YOURTEXTPOSTCOLOR]Name[/color][b]--[/b][color=YOURTEXTPOSTCOLOR]Age[/color][b]--[/b][color=YOURTEXTPOSTCOLOR]Gender[/color][b]--[/b][color=YOURTEXTPOSTCOLOR]Username[/color]

--[Profile Form & Code]--

I am [Username]
My parents named me [First Name, Middle Name, Last Name], but my friends call me [Nickname]. I was born on [Month And Day Of Birth], and I’ve celebrated [Age] birthdays. I hang with [Your Gang, Either Day Trotters or Night Creepers, Erase If You’re A Normal Citizen], and we’re going to crush those [Opposite Gang, Either Day Trotter Or Night Creeper]. This war is [Your Opinion On The War], and I got tangle up in it [How You Got Involved With The War]. In case you couldn’t tell, I’m [Male Or Female], and I’m interested in [Men, Women, Or Both Men And Women], but right now I’m [Married, Engaged, Dating, Single]. I absolutely love [Things You Love, 3-5], but I absolutely hate [Things You Hate, 3-5], and [Things That Frighten You, 1-4] freak the hell out of me. I love my IPod, and I’ve got a ton of songs on it. A few of my favorites are [Favorite Songs, At Least Three, No More Than Five], and if you asked me to name a song that defined me, I’d say [Themesong, Song That Defines You]. Once, I had to write this essay for writing class at school about a quote that fit my life. The quote I chose was [Quote That Defines You]. My life? Well, my life is a life. Not the best, not exactly the worst, but if you really want to hear about it, then I guess I better start at the beginning. [Biography, Be Descriptive, At Least Four Well-Written Paragraphs]. [Anything Else You Want To Say Goes Here] Oh, and here's an old photo of me, [Link To Picture, Real Only Please]

[size=7]I am [Username][/size][color=BLACKORGOLDYOURCHOICE]My parents named me [b][First Name, Middle Name, Last Name][/b], but my friends call me [b][Nickname][/b]. I was born on [b][Month And Day Of Birth][/b], and I’ve celebrated [b][Age][/b] birthdays. I hang with [b][Your Gang, Either Day Trotters or Night Creepers, Erase If You’re A Normal Citizen][/b], and we’re going to crush those [b][Opposite Gang, Either Day Trotter Or Night Creeper][/b]. This war is [b][Your Opinion On The War][/b], and I got tangle up in it [b][How You Got Involved With The War][/b]. In case you couldn’t tell, I’m [b][Male Or Female][/b], and I’m interested in [b][Men, Women, Or Both Men And Women][/b], but right now I’m [b][Married, Engaged, Dating, Single][/b]. I absolutely love [b][Things You Love, 3-5][/b], but I absolutely hate [b][Things You Hate, 3-5][/b], and [b][Things That Frighten You, 1-4][/b] freak the hell out of me. I love my IPod, and I’ve got a ton of songs on it. A few of my favorites are [b][Favorite Songs, At Least Three, No More Than Five][/b], and if you asked me to name a song that defined me, I’d say [b][Themesong, Song That Defines You][/b]. Once, I had to write this essay for writing class at school about a quote that fit my life. The quote I chose was [b][Quote That Defines You][/b]. My life? Well, my life is a life. Not the best, not exactly the worst, but if you really want to hear about it, then I guess I better start at the beginning. [b][Biography, Be Descriptive, At Least Four Well-Written Paragraphs][/b]. [b][Anything Else You Want To Say Goes Here][/b] Oh, and here's an old photo of me, [Link To Picture, Real Only Please][/color]

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 pm
--[Accepted Profiles]--

Miss Emni Rose
I am [Miss Emni Rose]
My parents named me Tara Dylan MacIntosh, but my friends call me Dylan. I was born on August Seventeenth, and I’ve celebrated Nineteen birthdays. I hang with the Night Creepers, and we’re going to crush those Day Trotters. This war is perfectly justified, although I hate to see more of my friends hurt. Anyways, those Day Trotters have had it coming to them for a long time now, and I got tangled up in it because I’m the one in charge of the Creepers, and no one beats up my mates. In case you couldn’t tell, I’m Female, and I’m interested in Men, but right now I’m Single. I absolutely love spicy food, a fair fight to let off steam, and my gang, but I absolutely hate those stuck-up Day Trotters, my Da for having more drink than he can handle, blah no-flavor food, and meddlesome cops, and street preachers freak the hell out of me. I love my IPod, and I’ve got a ton of songs on it. A few of my favorites are Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf, Bottles by VV Brown, Daydreamin’ by Lupe Fiasco, Cannonball by Bethany Heights, and Calabria by Enur, and if you asked me to name a song that defined me, I’d say Remedy by Little Boots. Once, I had to write this essay for writing class at school about a quote that fit my life. The quote I chose was “All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.” (Bob Dylan). My life? Well, my life is a life. Not the best, not exactly the worst, but if you really want to hear about it, then I guess I better start at the beginning. I was born to Sean and Julia MacIntosh, as their second child. At the time we were a happy family. I lived in a decent neighborhood, Mam was happy, my brother Rylan didn’t go around getting high, and Da never touched a drop of rum. Then, the year I turned thirteen, my Da lost his job as a construction worker. We lost our house and moved into a small flat in a bad part of town. Things just kept on going downhill from there. Da started washing down his troubles with drink, Rylan got in with a group of stoners, and Mam just sort of withdrew into herself. Of course, I wasn’t unchanged, either. To keep from getting ground up and spit out, I had to learn how to fend for myself. I ended up joining a gang, not a big one, but big enough to watch my back. We called ourselves the Night Creepers. By then, I was fourteen, and we had about seven people, including myself. By the time I was fifteen, I had worked my nearly to the top. A few months later, there was a big fight. There gang got the worst of it, but we took some heavy hits too, the worst being the death of our leader. We needed someone to take charge, and somehow I ended up doing it. Ever since, we’ve fought our way up to the top of the food chain, gaining more and more creepers, avoiding cops, and making enemies. Perhaps the biggest enemies we ever made, and the biggest mistake we ever made, was the Day Totters. They started out the same way we did, but instead of having to struggle to survive in the slums ghetto, they grew up as mommy and daddy’s little angels, up at the suburbs. I can’t even remember why we hate each other so much, just a wrong look and a small insult that blew up into something huge. Oh, and here's an old photo of me, http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n533/hannah_gibbs5/Pictures For Day and Night/IMG_1421.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:02 pm
--[White List]--
+
+

--[Black List]--
-
-

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:03 pm
-[Reserved, just in case!]-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:05 pm
-[I am now accepting profiles! Please join!]-  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm
-[Bump!]-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:29 am
-[Bump!]-  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:16 pm
-[Yay! Just got our first person! Any one else feel like joining?]-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 pm
-[Well, the Graffitti Artist and the Creeper's Leader is now taken, and there might be one other person wanting to join...So, everyone else reading this: We would love for you to join! Pretty please, with your favorite toppings on top! Also, for everyone who has sent in a reservation, don't forget to send in your profile too! I didn't spend forever writing it for you to ignore it! ~Loves!]-  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 pm
-[Ran out of things to do, so ended up here again. Bump! I would really love to get this started, and I hope that I didn't scare you with all the rules. It's all bark, unles you make me bite, and even if you do, I promise I won't enjoy it. Not even a little bit!]-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:52 pm
(They are probably waiting for you to post your own profile so they can get a feel for how the layout is.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:38 pm
-[Ah ha ha ha. You're probably right. sweatdrop I've been meaning to finish the bio, but school life has been INSANE for me recently. Anyways, on the bright side, we've got another NC! Thank you, Aura! If anyone else wants to join, we'd love for you to join. Also, keep in mind that we'll eventually need some Normal Citizens and Day Trotters. ~Love!]-  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff