Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 am
User Image

Like an old toy on the shelves..it's empty.

Are
colors empty too?

Grey is such an empty color..or is it?

What else would it be but not empty?

Or is it empty?

Or is it simply..full?

Riddle to spice up the readers
Rules
The real story afoot
Parts of the story and skelly
Setting of story and a few more rules
Characters currently
Reserved post for opening rp after at least three to four have joined or so (varies on situation)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image
~Rules~

1.If you are to be rping in my rp, then you are to rp properly. There is no *for actions* or ~for actions~ and so on. Use,"To speak your voice.." Upon sending your profile, include a rp sample of your rp style and how you would rp your character in the story.

2.If you do not post at least once a week, I will message you. If I'm out for a week, then I'm busy with something and now I will return shortly. Try not to be out too long or I will remove your character; simply tell me if something is afoot.

3.No Godmoding. At All. Two warnings, and only two! Anymore, and you're banned from my rp. It's fine if you're misunderstanding the situation and I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

4.I have a very certain plot. Please, if you want to try anything or have an idea for a story twist or such please message me.

5.Stick to your character, do not try to impose or be rude to the others unless that is your character. You can not kill another character unless permission from me and the player or that character.

6.If there is to be a battle of any sort, know that there is no auto hitting. If you really want to battle, could you use my method? It's not necessary to use my method, but you can if you want to.

The method is, when you hit or attack that you roll a dice (Roll Dice is in Post Action) with a setting to 1-10. If you're attacking and defending, use two dice.

If you have a number higher then 5, then your attack was a hit. If the number is below 5, then no hit simply a miss or the other dodged. If your number is higher then 7, the attack was rather powerful. If you have a total 10, it knocks out the one you attacked temporarily. (This does not apply if one of the players in the battle refuses to use method) If you attack more then twice and each is higher then 7 or 6 then your character starts to tire so -1 next attack. If you've fought and attacked with five attacks then -2.

If you are defending, then vice versa. Higher then 5, you defended the attack normally. If the attack is higher then 7 and your number is lower then you didn't defend very well. If your defending is a total 10, then you defended perfectly and automatically have a free hit to your attacker with the power of 6 which is a basic attack. (This does not apply if one of the players in the battle refuses to use method) If your character has deflected attacks higher then 5 or 6 twice then you start to tire and have to apply -1 from next defense. If you've fought and deflected from five attacks then -2.

Parry: Parry is when you deflect an attack and reverse it where you attack instead. (5 it's normal, 7 it's powerful, 10 it's super powerful)

Other bonuses: If you have an attack or defense or parry higher then 5 three times: +1. And, if you have rolled lower then five three times:+2 on your next attack, defense, or parry. If your character is unaware of another character, then automatically it's a surprise attack. The element of surprise is now +1.

Wounds: Depends on the way you're attacking and defending how your character is affected. If you're being attacked by a sword, there's the danger of being sliced. If you're being attacked with an object with no sharp edge, then there's the danger of impact. If you're defending with your arm, there's the chance your arm will get affected. So: pay attention to weapons. If someone attacks with a five, and your defense is too low to defend, then you failed at defending and is attacked. If it's a blade, you're cut. If it's an object or punch or kick, then the impact affects you. Edit your rp post to go with the weapon. Try to judge the damage of an attack with the number the attack has. If your character is wounded because of a high attack, then they are wounded. Each character has a tolerence, though, so I'm going to say: if you're attacked twice with a 7 attack, -1 if both attacks were higher then both you're defense. If you're character is heavily wounded (loss of blood) -3. If the character is really wounded to the point of fainting, -4. And if your character is really really realllly hurt but not going to give up, you still have to -5 now thanks to wounds. Judge an attack with weapons though, and think of how much it can damage your character.

If you aren't using my method, then you are free to battle as long as there's no godmoding or auto hitting.

Rules
The real story afoot
Characters currently
Reserved post for OOC Topic Link

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image

To be empty or to be full...

One thing that is true is that this book was empty...was.

Once upon a time...there was a little boy who was locked into his room. The only thing in the room was books. He was forced to stay like a raven in its cage. Only fed three times a day, yet never to see the day. The ones who locked him was the ones who created him, using Dark Arts for their own personal experiments. Thus, he was destined never to be reveled to the outside world as he was considered a fluke. As years past..the boy grew with the stories the books held. He came to know each character by heart, and grew to know their lives as he read them. One day, he was tired of being alone and decided to write one book with all whom he favored most.

With the book holding everyone, he took another book to bring that book to life. It was of Dark Arts, the same thing that created him. He knew in order to do it, however, he had to get out of the room. Nevertheless, he brought the book to life thus with the characters he wrote from within.

However... from using the Dark Arts, his one wish was burned alive as suddenly the room was set on fire. With nowhere to go, the young boy went into the book he created. The fire died out after destroying the cage he grew up with...but now, he was trapped. From the book he remained for many years, yet was happy with all the characters he came to know.

Generations later..this one book created by the Dark Arts is in the world today. And over time, the characters within began to have powers of their own and was able to leave the book if they left with the boy who created the book long ago with the heart of an man. The book now is in the possession of a young teenage girl who was given the book as a present from an old relative. Little does she know the book's power, and her own, as if she is the one in possession of the book then she is able to summon any of the characters from within. The legend of the book has been passed down for unknown causes, so there are those who search for it and want to kill the girl if necessary to hide more of what the Dark Arts thus created...

What will be the legend's final chapter...?

Rules
The real story afoot
Characters currently

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:40 pm
Characters from the book (It is a book, so lots of 'em)

The Seven Sins in forms Of Demons: (three taken, rest open)
Pride..........taken
Power: Has excellent charm on the opposite gender and amazing luck, and the other sins is under his/her order as in the other sins has to do what he/she says

Lust.............taken
Power: Knows what you want including secret desires, and even changes appearances according to them and for her own personal desire.

Sloth............taken
Power: To teleport place to place to avoid walking and can fall asleep no matter what along with causing others to sleep as well

Gluttony............open
Power: Able to eat whatever and however, never can choke on his/or her food, and change body weight willingly.

Envy............open
Power: Able to change into anyone and be exactly like that person including their abilities

Greed............open
Power: Able to mimic others' possessions and can change an object into something they(he/she) desire.

Wrath............open
Power: Can use their emotions to power their powers which is great speed and strength however if too mad or upset black goo pores out though the black goo can be mended to transform into anything.

Two Black Angels.............one open one taken
Powers: Both able to fly and hide their wings in form of a tattoo. Both are able to control shadows to their whim and can possess others in they take their shadows.

Four White Angels.....................all open
Powers: All able to fly and hide their wings in form of tattoo. All can control light to their whim and can blind others from it.

Two Fairies......................one open one taken
Powers: All powers of a fairy, and able to hide their wings without the tattoo

A pack of werewolves with their leader (five)..............all open
Powers: Able to willingly turn into a werewolf with just the moon yet can not at day. Can also have their powers as well in human form.

A vampire family of four............all open
Powers: Able to hide fangs and change their form willingly. Anyone they drink can be under their control for an hour or so and if they drink someone dry then that someone either becomes a vampire after having a vampire's blood or become the vampire's servant.

Rumpelstiltskin.........................open
Power: Summon his paper and quill to make deals to his heart's content, and his quill never runs out of ink. His own being stronger then a human's by far and can teleport willingly though limited.

Red Riding hood.....................................taken
Power: Summon any treat of her desire to eat herself or to give, cooks about anything, and her hood can change into anything though anything it turns into is always red.

The Big Bad wolf...................................taken
Power: Controls air to his whim, and can change into a human for a day yet during night he's always a wolf.

Alice from Wonderland...........................open
Power: Able to shrink or grow willingly, can also change her clothing into any design or style.

The Mad Hatter..............................taken
Power: Able to have the powers of a magician from his hat, can always summon tea and sugar even if he doesn't snap for it.

The Mad Hare..................................open
Power: Able to hide their bunny ears and become human for a short time

The Cheshire...........................................taken
Power: Able to vanish and reappear willingly and have a neko form

The Princess...........................................open
Power: Able to use the jewels on her crown for different things. (Player can choose what jewels and each jewel has a different character so whoever wants this role send me a pm)

The Prince..........................open
Power: Able to summon his sword, and fight very strongly. (If using my method in battle +2 to any attack or defense)

The King where everything he touches is gold...............open
Power: Obviously anything he touches is gold, however now its at will

The daughter of the Gold King................................open
Power: Gives puppy eyes and anything she is desired is given even if its not her father.

The Brave Knight...........................taken
Power: Able to summon any weapon and fight bravely (+2 if using my method in battle)

The Cursed Beast..........................taken
Power: Cursed to remain a beast though over the years is able to form illusions. Uses illusions to make him seem like a man mostly.

The Cursed Beauty......................open
Power: Can tempt anyone for falling for her, though thanks to her own curse she's unable to love.

The Bloody Assassin..............taken
Power: Fights with precise (+3 is using method) and uses smoke bombs to 'disappear' from sight, trained by his master allowing him to know a vary of styles and fighting techniques

The Pirate Crew (up to 4 people)................three open one taken
Power: Can resist the orders of the captain once a day, and has all powers and abilities of a pirate two-fold.

The Captain of the Pirates.................taken
Power: Other Pirates have to do what the captain says, and the Captain has the power to appoint someone else a pirate and they have to do what he say.

Real world

The man who created the book in form of a teenager..........taken (but if someone wants this character can pm and can receive it)
Power: Anything he writes into the book becomes life inside the book, can change any of the characters of the book, can resist all the character's powers and help those who have been affected by them, and can remain young forever as long as he visits the book.

The young teenager girl who owns the book..........taken
Power: Summon anyone from the book

Girl's best friend............taken
Girl's sibling..............taken
Boy who has a crush on girl...........taken
Boy's best friend.........open
The Local Bully Leader....................taken
Bully Leader's Right hand man..................taken
Right hand man's friend/sibling................open
Evil guy(s) trying to hunt down the book.............all open
Parents of the teens(optional)
all open

If you want to create any character that is not in the list above pm me about it.

Skelly:
[color=whateveryouwant][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Role in the Legend:[/b]
[b]Real appearance:[/b][img][/img]
[b]Other forms:[/b] (only applies to characters)
[b]Method or No Method:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] (anything extra)
[b]Gaianame:[/b][/color]

Rules
The real story afoot
Characters currently
Reserved post for OOC Topic link

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:18 pm
Setting and a few more rules

The Current Setting:

The Real World: It's the day after the young girl's birthday
[Gabriella] where she received the book and its summer break from school. Her sister [Galadriel] is with her and her best friend [Adriana] at the young girl's house. A new visitor comes and it turns out to be the boy who has a crush [C.J.] on our young girl bringing a late birthday gift. The Local Bully Leader [Gordan] watching the young teenage girl's home [Gabriella] with burning jealousy seeing that guy [C.J.]. The four friends [Gabriella][Galadriel][Adriana][C.J.] now together hanging out.

Inside the book: Everyone already knows she
[Gabriella] has the book and are at a festival during the deep night hosted by the author of the book to celebrate it. Currently, the Brave Knight [Sir Grey] has been defeated by the captain of the pirates [Captain Murphy] and knows now that The Brave Knight [Sir Grey] is a woman, though no one knows this but him (and the author). The Brave Knight has left, and the captain of the pirates [Captain Murphy] has remained in the tournament and has to win more matches in order to win the tournament itself. The fairy [Azhure] from earlier now still in the festival. More characters come into the scene as the sin Lust [Claudia] join Red Riding Hood's [Kimberly] side yet our sin has joined our Assassin [Gino] in a match as the two battle. Fear not, though, as our Red Riding Hood [Kimberly] still has company with a certain Mad Hatter [Mattew Bartholemew-Kevin-Michael Alexander the Tenth] and Cheshire [Jaydon]. For the sin Lust [Claudia] is fighting an Assassin [Gino] with no true identity as his face is shrouded with shadows. Another sin, Sloth [Shleck], has appeared as well yet of course he remains asleep. The Big Bad Wolf [Wolfrik] now entering the arena with his usual crooked grin.

The Few More Rules:
1. Remember your character. Be it. If you want to change it, speak to me or if your a character from the book then speak to the man who created it in character or ooc.

2 Do not overuse the powers given to you and/or your character(s)

3. You may have a limit of four characters

Rules
The real story afoot

Characters currently

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:39 pm
Characters Currently

The Real World

Name: Gabriella AnnaMaria Capulet
Role in the Legend: The young teenager girl who owns the book
Real appearance: User Image
Other forms: N/A
Method or No Method: No Method
Other: Gabriella loves to read, anything, anywhere, anytime. Her favorite books, however, are a tie between the Harry Potter boks and the Narnia Chronicles.
Gaianame: Miss Emni Rose

Name: Galadriel LeiAnna Capulet
Role in the Legend: The little sister of the teenager who owns the book
Other: Galadriel prefers to be called Anna, and her favorite book is The Lord of the Rings.

Name: Adriana Batterson
Role in the Legend: Girl's best Friend
Other forms: None
Method or No Method: Method
Other: She believes she is in an alternate universe when she is alone.
Gaianame: shabatha

Name: C.j. Gauge
Role in the Legend: Boy with Crush on Girl
Real appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: N/a
Gaianame:Spectrum122

Name: Gordan (Known as Grudger always holding a grudge)
Role in the Legend: The Local Bully Leader
Real appearance:User Image
Other: Harasses Gabriella the most out of anyone, mostly because in middle school they dated and she dumped him. He picks on everyone who is friends with her mostly, and hates the guys who like her.
Gaianame:RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

Name: Simon "Smee" Lynch
Role in the Legend:Bully Leader's Right Hand Man
Other: While Gordan harbors hatred for Gabriella, Simon is actually neutral. Even when encountering her by himself, Simon never confronts Gabriella. He simply walks by. Simon also wishes things would go back to "Normal".
Gaianame: Leprechaun_Sean

The Book

Name: Sir Grey
Role in the Legend: The Brave Knight
Other forms: User Image
Other: Never shows that's she's a she, as she never removes her armor. However, at times she goes out without her armor saying she's a merchant or a merchant's daughter.
Gaianame: RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

Name: Azhure Flutterwing
Role in the Legend: Fairy
Other forms: She can transform into anything and anyone.
Other: N/A
Gaianame: shabatha

Name: Wolfrik
Role in the Legend: Big bad wolf
Other forms: The wolf in pic ^
Other: (anything extra)
Gaianame:Xistund

Name: Kimberly Scarlette Valentina
Role in the Legend: Red Riding Hood
Real appearance:  User Image
Other: Kimberly's favorite food is cinnamon buns, with extra frosting. Also, she's sick and tired of The Big Bad Wolf stalking her, and in all truth, she despises her grandmother. When she doesn't have her hood in it's regular form, it either becomes a shawl or scarf,  or a hair ribbon. 

Name: Adarian Vanitas
Role in the Legend: Leader of the Seven Deadly Sins, Pride
Other: His mere presence is his only tool to achieve his goals, for no one is immune to his influence. To the opposite gender he is excessively charming, handsome, desirable, able to mold most if not all women to go along with his smallest whims. To those of the same gender, he amplifies aggression and zealotry, feeding on their hubris even as he remains 'lucky' enough to evade all but the most skilled of combatants.
Gaianame: Lord Zerix

Name:Claudia Lust
Role in the Legend: Sin lust
Other forms: She can get into your head, she knows what you want and what would make you fall to you're knees. She can become anything.(Not with like unlimited powers, but with any appearance.)
Method or No Method:No method
Other: On Fairly simple minded ones, she automatically appears to be their dream come true.
Gaianame:XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Name: Shleck Acedia
Role in the Legend:Seven Dead Sin: Sloth
Other forms:
Other: Shleck is capable of a few passive-aggressive spells such as producing a yawn that causes others to fall asleep or being able to teleport.
Gaianame:Leprechaun_Sean

Name: Mattew Bartholemew-Kevin-Michael Alexander the Tenth (or Mad for short!)
Role in the Legend:The Mad Hatter
Real appearance:User Image (Uh working on a better pic, sorry bout the quality mom suddenly had plans for me)
Other: If he's lucid, he's sad. Insanity is what keeps him happy, and he tends to go on long rants to himself if no-one is listening. He can be fairly obnoxious in this way, making it hard for others to get a word in edgewise.
Gaianame:Capn Mckay

Name:Jaydon cheshire
Role in the Legend:Cheshire cat of course
Other forms: He can appear as a cat as well as a normal person.
Method or No Method: Well as you should already know, I am a lover not a fighter. if I were to dance with those savages I would have no method.
Other: When he takes on his human form, he has tattoos of scratch marks up his arms.
Gaianame:XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Name: Daimos
Role in the Legend: The Cursed Beast
Method or No Method: I would prefer not to fight, but if I must then I would prefer the Method
Other: The old saying of, "Music soothes the savage beast" is quite apt, Daimos enjoys classical music and operas, as well as the occasional play. He is quite interested in this movie thing he's heard about.
Gaianame:Anniria

Name: Lilith Anxo

Role in the Legend: One of the Black Angels

Real appearance:
User Image

Other forms:
When hiding her wings-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tattoo-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Method or no method: Your method.

Other: Can be very bossy, and truly enjoys tormenting people with her shadow powers. Her only soft spot is for small, black birds.

Name: Gino Strange
Role in the Legend: The Bloody Assassin
Other forms: This
Method: Gino kills his targets with efficiency, tactics and an assortment of hidden tricks and weapons
Other: Gino has mastered the ancient arts of his people, making him an even deadlier threat.
Gaianame: OmgIisonfiyah

Name: Captain Murphy (Sometimes called Murph)
Role in the Legend: The Captain of the Pirates
Other: Uses a variety of weapons besides his ornate cutlass, like exotic weapons; nunchaku, etc and is a very skilled fighter.
Gaianame:Leprechaun_Sean

Name: Valliex AKA "Schmidt"
Role in the Legend: One of the pirates
Other forms: User Image User Image
Other: Everyone knows she knows her way around anywhere! Best navigator, and able to memorize each map by just a glance. She's loyal to the Captain and the Author. She used to do missions where she went undercover in The Real World and helped the owners of the book along with plans of the Author. And, there's been a few times she's dressed as a guy to do some undercover missions in The Book too. Dangerous woman!
Gaianame: RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

Rules
The real story afoot

Characters currently
Reserved post for OOC link

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:44 pm
Rp..has a...OCC TOPIC~~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22632371#329713835

Rules
The real story afoot

Characters currently

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:46 pm
(Alright, I know it's a lot for a rp but I personally love it and I can't wait to rp it. I haven't decided what character I want to play through it all though =/)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:37 pm
(Alright! The role of the young teenage girl is taken~)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:21 pm
(Can't wait to start this one..I wonder if people will join the real world more then the legendary book? Lol! Can't wait to pull out my plot too ^~^)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:11 pm
(Hmm..I wonder if the long list of characters intimate those wanting to rp ... confused )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:35 pm
(Bump Bump cheese_whine )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:55 pm
(Bummmp)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:49 pm
(Man I'm in the mood for some chocolate..I'm like really having a sweet tooth burning_eyes )

(And yes, I'm spamming thread to ensure that in the morning its on the first page so everyone who's on tomorrow will see it)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers