Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Welcome to Equestria!** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:11 pm
Equestria; a magical land where ponies live in harmony. Ruled by the two Alicorn sisters princesses Celestia and Luna. Ponyville; a small town in Equestria. Founded by earth ponies and living stong to today. Ponyville is home to many colorful ponies with many amazing talents. This is the town for the simple ponies who wish to live a both quiet and very eventful life. Come along, and you'll see for yourself...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:28 pm
Bonfire opened up the door to his house which doubled as the local fire station. It wasn't uncommon for ponies houses to be inside they're businesses here. Twilight lived in her library, Pinkie with the Cakes in the bakery. It was just how things were run here. But being a firepony meant that he wasn't paid directly. He was paid a budget every other week for upkeep on the station. The extra bits went back to the mayor. He ran a side business for money for himself. Every day around lunch he would cook vegetables to sell. Having a garden in this town was almost a necessity. Bonfire made things like grilled leeks, carrots and even baked potatos. That earned him money for luxuries like the mangas he liked to read. Bonfire gave a huge yawn as he closed his door and made off to start his day. "What should I do today?" he thought, "Maybe head down to Sugarcube Corner and grab some muffins for breakfast? Sure! Why not?" Bonfire cantered down the road as he smiled to himself, thinikg about the rich flavor that was a Pinkie Pie brand chocolate muffin awaiting him at the bakery.

((Btw, I'll do the roleplaying for any actual characters, okay? I've read a LOT of the fan fiction that has been written so I know how they're words and thought are to be portrayed in words. That cool with you?))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 pm
((Fine by me!))

Snowflake kept her eyes fixated on the ground as she walked along, not making eye contact with anypony. She spoke to no one, as she never did. She didn't know a pony here, so why should she? As she entered Sugarcube Corner she looked up and gave a very soft smile. "Um, may I have a blueberry muffin, please?" She adked softly and politely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 pm
"Of course you can, dear." Mrs. Cake gave a gentle smile as she went into the back to get a muffin for Snowflake.

Bonfire cantered in and gave the desk bell a quick ring. Almost as if on cue, Pinkie Pie burst from behind the counter and smiled widely at Bonfire.

"Hiya Bonfire! Same as always?" Pinkie asked in her exhuberant tone.

Bonfire nodded and gave her a smile. "You bet. You make the best chocolate muffins ever!"

"Oki dokie loki! Be back in juuust a second!" She said as she walked into the back.

Bonfire looked over and saw Snowflake. He had never seen this pony before. Was she new? Did she just come down from Cloudsdale? He decided to persue a conversation with the pony. "Um, excuse me? Are you new here? I don't think we've ever met."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:54 am
Snowflake backed away slightly. "N-No...I've always lived here..." She said softly, her eyes fixed on the ground once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:36 am
Bonfire leaned down slightly to try and catch her gaze. "I'm sorry, it's just that I've never seen you before. I'm Bonfire, what's your name?" He asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:52 pm
Snowflake shrunk back a bit. "...Snowflake..." She managed to say after some pause. Her eyes drifted to Bonfire's.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:36 pm
Bonfire gave a gentle smile as their eyes met. "So, you're cutie mark is a snowflake. Is that what you do as a weather Pegasus? Making the snowflakes?" He asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:30 pm
Snowflake nodded softly. "And...I'm good with controling "snow clouds"...And cleaning it up..." She responded softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:04 pm
"Wow! Cool! I can control fire that's around me. That why I run the fire station!" Bonfire smiled. "Would you like to see it?" Bonfire offered.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 am
There was a long pause, but finally Snowflake gave a soft nod, not wanting to be rude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:45 am
Pinkie popped out from behind the counter once more, holding two paper bags in her mouth. She set them down and looked to Bonfire and Snowflake. "Oooone blue berry muffin for Snowflake! Aaaand one chocolate muffin for Bonfire!" Pinkie cheered, handing the muffins to their new owners respectively.

Bonfire took the bag from Pinkie with his magic. A light red aura rapped around the bag as it slowly floated to him. He then gave Pinkie Pie a bright smile. "Thanks, Pinkie!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:07 pm
Snowflake smiled gently. "Thank you." She said softly, taking the bag in her mouth and then placing it in a bag with a snowflake symbol on it that was on her side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:07 pm
Bonfire's magic opened up the flap of his saddle bag and placed the muffin inside as well. He closed it, his cutie mark which was emblazoned on the flap. "So, shall we get going?" Bonfire asked Snowflake.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:22 pm
Snowflake nodded. "Okay..."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff