Anyone here know about Lennox? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you know about Lennox?
  yes!!!!! horrible people!!!
  no!!! horrible people!!!
  yes, and they are totally right, pitbulls and pitbull look alikes are EVIL!!!!
  no, but they are totally right, pitbulls and pitbull look alikes are EVIL!!!!
  if I was any more of a poll whore, they would be nervouse letting me go in a voting booth by myself.
View Results

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:09 pm
So in Belfast, Ireland I believe, this dog Lennox has been held prisoner for almost 2 years, all because he looks like a pitbull. He never hurt anyone, his owner was very responsible, they had him neutered, licensed, and I possibly muzzled when not at home. He is a boxer mix and they took him ONLY because he is a pit-bull type dog. His little girl has bad asthma, and it got worse since he has been imprisoned. They are trying to kill him, but the owners are fighting, if you want to help in his fight here is a FB page about one petition. And here is a pic containing another, please spread the word!!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:27 pm
Im actually one of the helpers of The Lennox Project and am helping them with a few cases right now. I been spreading the word to help raise money to save OX a pit bull that is being wrongly accused of being aggressive and a monster because he scratched a boy when he got startled.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Im actually one of the helpers of The Lennox Project and am helping them with a few cases right now. I been spreading the word to help raise money to save OX a pit bull that is being wrongly accused of being aggressive and a monster because he scratched a boy when he got startled.
aaww sad I am so sick of this crap, accidents happen, a few days ago, they killed a dog for biting his owners husband, why did he bite him? HE WAS GOING TO HIT HER!!! he got murdered for protecting her, just cause hes a pibble....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:25 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
aaww sad I am so sick of this crap, accidents happen, a few days ago, they killed a dog for biting his owners husband, why did he bite him? HE WAS GOING TO HIT HER!!! he got murdered for protecting her, just cause hes a pibble....
The Lennox Project was trying to help that dog too. The group started when a Greyhound *which is a high prey dog usually* thought that a Toy poodle was its stuffie from home and didnt mean to kill the dog. The dog was able to be release after courts and such and they been helping all dogs ever since.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:36 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
The Lennox Project was trying to help that dog too. The group started when a Greyhound *which is a high prey dog usually* thought that a Toy poodle was its stuffie from home and didnt mean to kill the dog. The dog was able to be release after courts and such and they been helping all dogs ever since.
the lexus project was trying to help him too, it's sad, but they saved Jewel, the dog that was abandoned because her owner (a kid) wasn't doing his home work sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:58 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
the lexus project was trying to help him too, it's sad, but they saved Jewel, the dog that was abandoned because her owner (a kid) wasn't doing his home work sad
They try to save as many as they can and usually they can save them all. But some people are just too stupid to understand that the dog didnt do anything wrong. You can look on FB for The Lennox Project if you want to help spread the word.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:12 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
They try to save as many as they can and usually they can save them all. But some people are just too stupid to understand that the dog didnt do anything wrong. You can look on FB for The Lennox Project if you want to help spread the word.
are you SURE you don't mean the LEXUS project? cause I have them added, and they save a lot of dogs (from what I understand they are lawyers that do pro-bono for dogs in need) I did search the lennox project, but nothing showed up....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:21 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
are you SURE you don't mean the LEXUS project? cause I have them added, and they save a lot of dogs (from what I understand they are lawyers that do pro-bono for dogs in need) I did search the lennox project, but nothing showed up....
They are also known as the Lennox project because the first dog they saved *the greyhound* was named Lennox.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:20 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
They are also known as the Lennox project because the first dog they saved *the greyhound* was named Lennox.
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH xD this whole time I thought you meant because of the Irish Lennox xD do you work for them or something like that?? (I have the Lexus project added already)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH xD this whole time I thought you meant because of the Irish Lennox xD do you work for them or something like that?? (I have the Lexus project added already)
Nope. Just a major supporter. I help spread the word when they need it.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:10 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
aaahhh I see, that's what I do xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:12 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
I wouldnt mind working for them. lol and it would be easy to get more supporters down here. My town has no dog breed ban. So we can have any breed we want.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:26 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
I wouldnt mind working for them. lol and it would be easy to get more supporters down here. My town has no dog breed ban. So we can have any breed we want.
us too, so far :3 it would suck if we got one gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:29 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Same here. But all breeds are here in my town. Just some breeds you have to get insurance on. But even if I didnt or did have a breed that needs is I would still get it.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:49 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Same here. But all breeds are here in my town. Just some breeds you have to get insurance on. But even if I didnt or did have a breed that needs is I would still get it.
ooohh lol I don't think we have to get special insurance, we CAN I think, but we don't HAVE to  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff