Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Bug Swatting (Roch & Yin) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:09 pm
Word had gotten out that that same green guy that had dared to lecture Roch on how to treat Danny had SLAPPED Rikki. The little jacker had backslapped his bro. He didn't know WHY he'd done it, but that didn't matter. He'd done it.

He was going down.

"Here," Roch said, pulling to a stop in the middle of the gym. His hand went out, summoning his guitar. There was NO jackin' way he was going to powerdown for this little beating. No, this kid needed to learn something, and Roch was going to teach him it.  
ramenli rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:13 pm
Yin had absolutely no idea why Roch had brought him to the gymnasium.

Well, he had an idea. To spar. But it seemed oddly more personal to the boil. Still, it was a reaper, and reapers had weapons. And Yin wanted to know more about fighting weapons.

He glanced around at the chosen point and nodded, it was as good a place as any. "As you wish."  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 pm
Yin assumed a fighting stance, trying to get a measure of the reaper boil. He took a swipe at the boil with his claws, just to get things started. Just a warning really.

HP: 30/30
Damage: Lawl no  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 pm
Roch didn't look impressed. He flipped his guitar, bringing the body up sideways, straight into Yin's gut. Hard.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 5
Fear used:  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:22 pm
Weapons had their advantages. The range was incredible for one thing, and the shape of the guitar had the added advantage of allowing the reaper to gain momentum for his attack.

It forced Yin back, completely out of range to launch a new attack, but he moved forward, taking up a battle stance again to be ready for the next blow.

HP: 25/30
Damage:  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:24 pm
Roch moved forward, swiping his guitar at the other boil and scratching him. "You need to learn a few things if you're going to be Danny's pal," he told Yin almost conversationally. "Firstly, Danny's my best friend, I'm hers. You do NOT just jump in and assume to know what's going on between us."

Damage: 1
Fear used:  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:28 pm
"I am happy for you then, she is a nice ghoul. If I assumed something about you it was because of your public displays of affection. Anyone might have assumed the same thing."

This hit was barely a scratch, but the range of the guitar kept forcing him back. It was aggravating. He closed in, ready for the attack and not caring if he was stepping in possibly a little too close.

HP: 24/30
Damage: And put a scratch on Roch? Nah  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:47 am
He saw red. "I have NEVER touched Danny in THAT WAY," he growled, doing his 360 spin, both hands on the neck of his guitar, letting the body build up momentum. Then it slammed into Yin's side again.

"You try an' say I'm tryin' to get in her pants? I will jackin' DISSIPATE you. Danny's like my SISTER. That's jackin' disgusting!""

Damage: 6
Fear used:  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:49 am
"MissDanny does not wear pants," a mantodae pointed out, more than slightly confused.

The guitar was slamming into him but he was ready to attack. He was knocked back slightly but he still lashed out with his fist to give the boil a light blow on the arm.

HP: 18/30
Damage: 2  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 am
Roch kicked him in the thigh. "I MEANT you're insinuatin' that I was doin' something to her, and it pisses me off, bug boil. Your 'public displays' statement. I've SEEN public displays. I would NEVER do s**t like that to Danny, much less in public!" He still looked pissed. Comparing him and Danny to Herryk and Freya--Jack, it made him sick to his stomach!

HP: 38/40
Damage: 2
Fear used:  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 am
"Are not hugs affectionate?" He questioned. "So to hug in public would..." he trailed off, a confused and peculiar look crossing over his face. During the event that he tried as hard as he could to forget he had been on the receiving end of several hugs, and even a willing participant, and that added a whole other layer of complication to the mess. Mister Danny's hugs had been hot, a warmth that had spread through him and made him feel like maybe everything was going to be okay. And he had just been glad that his friend was a boil and he no longer had to worry about how to treat her.

A stark contrast from the chill that had began seeping into his body every time Alexander hugged him, but he had not minded. Those hugs had been nice in their own way, even though they came from a ghoul. Those hugs were...something he did not wish to think about. They were confusing, just like everything else from that day. Ghouls were complicated.

"In light of recent events, I suppose if a ghoul initiates a hug there is nothing that can be done but to accept it." That was right...was it not? He did not want to contemplate it anymore, though he unintentionally was lowering his guard as he stood there and his thoughts took over.

HP: 16/30
Damage: Pft  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:21 am
Roch blinked. "Jack, bug boil, even the most prudish female I know says that friends hug," he said. "And if XIU says there's nothin' wrong with friends hugging, then you are just plain jacked up in your thinking. But next, there's something else I gotta settle."

He brought his guitar up like a baseball bat and SLAMMED it hard, flat side, into Yin's face. "You EVER JACKIN SLAP ONE OF MY BROS AGAIN," he roared. "I will jackin KILL you."

HP: 38/40
Damage: 10
Fear used:  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:26 am
Never let your guard down. The first rule of fighting, even before "do not take your eyes off of your opponent." Never let your guard down. And he had done it, and there went his nose, an all too familiar crunch, accompanied with the warm flood that began dripping down his face and chin onto his shirt. Great, his only shirt that was not patched almost beyond repair. He hoped it did not stain.

This had not happened for a while, and but he could fight through this, he had before. Half of the words this boil seemed to say made little to no sense. But he knew a life threat when he heard one. For what? For slapping his what? "If you intend to threaten me at least do so properly," he said coolly as he swiped out with his claws, belated realizing this his usual movements to gain distance meant nothing. "What is a bros?"

HP: 6
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:39 am
"A bro is one of my best guy pals," Roch snarled. "You slapped Rikki--You BITCHSLAPPED Rikki. I ain't gonna accept that. Nobody bitchslaps one of my boils and lives."

He was going to kill the guy. Usually he would have stopped there, but this guy was so IRRITATING. He took another whack at the boil, slamming him in the gut again.

HP: 37/40
Damage: 4
Fear used:  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:40 am
Well if that was what this was about...him slapping Rikki for what he had done..."I would do it again."

He was finding it difficult to move, stomach forcing him to hunch forward painfully, and it was all he could do to swipe out with his claws, grateful for his abnormally long reach. It was not much, but he was not going to go down unless he was fighting.

HP: 2
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas